Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 12
Aug. 4th - Sep. 22nd

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Aug '20
Character
Most Sociable

Fuli
[played by Lightwood]
Thread
Pleasing Everyone Isn't Like You

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome I'm The Gladiator
For Lightwood, but feel free to join!

Bergljót
Male
Rogue
Wolf
© Jazzy
3.25 (8.00) years
Height: 42 in
AP: 115.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 180 lbs

I'm The Gladiator

Bergljót Dame
A Heart of Gold

Bergljót had had his fun exploring the divine lands. Perhaps it would’ve been more interesting, had he been accompanied, but the beardog had grown used to traveling alone. The starry sky was spread over the horizon, and the sound of nocturnal creatures was all he could hear other than his own noises. It made his walk back to the kingdom rather pleasant.

Leaving the Divine Fields, Bergljót was surprised to suddenly have the grass beneath his paws replaced by dirt. Dry dirt. His head rose, and the change in landscape finally came to his attention. Sprawled before him was Cyfton’s Arena, land of no other than the avatar Cyfton. He remembered fighting his sister there. He also remember losing to his sister there. Perhaps one day he’d call her for a rematch. In all honesty, he doubted Halldóra stood a chance. Asgardian warriors weren’t known for losing their battles.

Enthralled by the thought of sparring, Bergljót came to a stop not too far from the arena’s eastern border. It was the middle of the night but, perhaps, he could make it work. Raising his head, the beardog would howl. He was calling for an opponent. Because he was still unaccompanied, Berg wouldn’t bother about setting his defenses. He’d do that later, once - and if - somebody arrived.

Bergljót vs. LW’s Character of Choice
For Practice
0/4 Moves
3 Days
42 in / 180 lbs
Excellent Health
0/2 Full Dodges Used

"Speech" | 'Thought' | Element | Power
Light 0/2 | Earth 0/2 | Electricity 0/15 | Shift 0/1
Combat Reflexes 0/1 | Agile ∞ | Durable ∞
original code made by Araluen, stock image taken by DawnThieves.

Wears a necklace made of silver on a black leather chord.

Rani

Unregistered
©
years
Height:

Weight:

RE: I'm The Gladiator

Warriors should suffer their pain silently

This area was new to the bear, having mostly only stayed within the upper northern parts of these lands. His snow white pelt was freshly clean, crystal blue eyes looking around in faint interest. The ground beneath his large paws was hard, compacted, dirt. As if many creatures have walked across the large scape of land.

A call of sorts rang softly within his ears. Curiosity getting the better of him he bellowed out a deep call in response. He would soon be there.

Once he was there he saw a wolf. Alone, just standing there. Was he hurt or..? "Did you need something?" No defenses would take place as Rani had no idea what was going on. He didn't know that the canine wished to duel.

Rani VS Bergljót
For Practice
0/4 Moves
3 Days
58 in & 330 lbs
Good Health
Fulli dodge: unused

Actions | "Speech" | Magic

Bergljót
Male
Rogue
Wolf
© Jazzy
3.25 (8.00) years
Height: 42 in
AP: 115.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 180 lbs

OOC: Phone post. Sorry it’s bad.
+ LW allowed me to make another 0/4 post.

Bergljót Dame
a heart of gold

It wasn’t long until tremorsense warned him of an arrival. Curious, Bergljót turned to face the approaching animal. His ears were pinned down against his head as he spotted Rani. From the man’s size, Berg made the assumption that he, like his sister, was a polar bear. He’d be a challenging opponent, if anything. ”I don’t need anything, no,“ he said, grinning. ”But, I’d surely like a fight.“ He was about to set his defenses when he remembered the time. Had he disturbed the bear? ”I’m sorry, I know it’s late. Did I wake you or anything?” Bergljót sounded apologetic. How often had he used that tone, as of late? Too many times, he thought.

”This,” he began, trying to regain his confidence, ”is the Arena. Cyfton’s Arena. If you ever hear a call coming from here, it’s probably just some rando looking for a fight. Tonight, I’m that random” Bergljót had assumed the man didn’t know that due to the way he approached. No one who knew of the arena and what it was for would respond to a call as if there was a problem. At least he wouldn’t. ”So, what do you say?“ The beardog thought it was still not the best time to set defenses, so he didn’t. He’d do that after - and if - the bear agreed.

Bergljót vs. Rani
For Practice
0/4 Moves
3 Days
42 in / 180 lbs
Excellent Health
0/2 Full Dodges Used
Spar Log

"Speech" | 'Thought' | Element | Power
Light 0/2 | Earth 1/2 | Electricity 0/15 | Shift 0/1
Combat Reflexes 0/1 | Agile ∞ | Durable ∞
original code made by Araluen, stock image taken by DawnThieves.

Wears a necklace made of silver on a black leather chord.

Rani

Unregistered
©
years
Height:

Weight:

Warriors should suffer their pain silently

The polar bear nodded his head as he looked at the dirt. Scraping a single nail down the compacted ground until he made a few deep lines. So, there was no trouble. No way he could help. Okay, cool. But the guy did want to fight. That... that Rani could do. But the canine was smaller than he, probably a lot lighter too. Rani made note to mind his strength. "Okay, i'll fight you, rando." The polar bear took a few large steps back, to provide the men more space. His eyes would narrow while his ears flattened. How long had it been since he last fought? Not very very long, but it still felt like eons. His lips peeled back to reveal his teeth. A salmon pink tongue gliding over the front teeth before settling safely back in his mouth. Snow white hackles raised in intimidation. Not that he really needed it. Rani was already plenty bigger than Rando over here. Muscled legs widened as he stared that the canine. While his face may look hostile, he really felt no emotions. Rani slowly lowered his head and parted his maw, in case he needed to quickly bite at the wolf.

"I'll try not to crush you. You go first."

Rani VS Bergljót
For Practice
0/4 Moves
3 Days
58 in & 330 lbs
Good Health
Fulli dodge: unused

OC - sorry, really short ;-;

Actions | "Speech" | Magic

Lightwood
Female
Kool-Aide
Player Account
© Lightwood
17 years
Height: Smol bean
AP: 589.5AP
13 Attached Accounts

Weight: Thicc

STAFF NOTE :

This spar has defaulted to Rani due to Bergljót exceeding the time limit.

This thread may continue. <3