Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 12
Aug. 4th - Sep. 22nd

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Aug '20
Character
Most Sociable

Fuli
[played by Lightwood]
Thread
Pleasing Everyone Isn't Like You

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private Two Years Strong [FF]
Vitani <3

Regalia
Female
Valkyrja Commander
Wolf
© Amelia
3.5 (13) years
Height: 35 in
AP: 605AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 131 lbs

Two Years Strong [FF]

The kids were all grown. The nest was empty. Time for the moms to have some fun. It was the Fertility Festival. A dangerous time...but also a romantic one. She and Vitani deserved a a romantic get away. It was late at night, and no one needed them. So, Regalia set out and put her plan in action. With a carefully packed bowl, she made her way west.

Regalia paused at the stairs of the Temple. Then, lifting her maw, she called for Vitani and then headed inside. Let's play a game. Vitani would have to find her to win her prize.

And Regalia very much wanted to be found.

After finding a nice secluded room, she set down the bowl, made a small fire, and then began to scatter the flowers she'd brought. She'd also brought food for later. First, however, she had to wait for Vitani to join her

Action | "Speech" | Thought | Element |
stock images taken by Dawnthieves.

Wears a silver ring with blue topaz gems and a bracelet made of tiger eye gemstones with a golden lion head.

Vitani
Female
Valkyrja Warrior
Wolf
© Marissa
4 (11.5) years
Height: 35.5 in
AP: 76AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 130 lbs

RE: Two Years Strong [FF]

Vitani Shae

In all the good times
I find myself longing for change
And in the bad times I fear myself

In a very rare occasion, Vitani was in her natural birth form. She'd been as a wolf for at least a night. Though, for the most part, she preferred to stay as a feline, there were times that she walked around in her birth skin.

She'd also decided that she had other magic that needed to be practiced. As a lion or any other feline, it would be impossible. When she used shift, she was cut off from any other source of magic. Truly, most of the time, it didn't bother her. She'd never been reliant on magic in the first place. For all of her fights, she'd only used her natural speed and her very clever thinking to remain ahead of those that wished to best her. She'd made her way toward the temple, though the reason for it wasn't really important. Since her children were two years old, they'd started to find their places. Vitani was certainly alright with that.

But she was also not a very good at enjoying an empty nest. Even if it certainly would give her more time to spend with Regalia.

She smirked, her ears flicking as she used fire newt. The newt came to existence at her feet before it used ignite at her paws causing her to shake them out and glare at the place the newt had once been. Little bugger.

She heard the howl that came from the throat from her lover. Her ears perked and that was certainly what the healer ordered. She laughed as she followed the sound of the howl. Eventually, she found herself standing in front of the temple. She didn't even hesitate to step into the underground, her nose twitching as she followed the scent of her lover. As she traveled, she didn't realize that a water mink walked beside her. The sound of the second foot fall caused her to pause and look toward her right. Nothing. To the left. Same thing. Behind? But it sounded like it was right beside her. She paused, sighed, and glanced down to find that she was no longer as alone as she had once believed. 'ight, different creature this time. Vitani figured whatever it could do equaled probably not good in a confined space.

"Be good," she sternly told the mink as it tilted its head at her. Right, it was a being of magic, she doubted it could truly understand what it was she was saying. Deciding that it just didn't matter, she continued on her hunt. Regalia was good but Vitani was better.

Tracker meant that she was able to follow the most recent scent all that much easier. Turning the corner, she blinked for a second as her eyes adjusted to stare at what was apparently an enticement for romance. Her smirk grew as she glanced from the flower petals back to her lover. "Very flattering, Firecracker. Do you plan on sweeping me off my feet? Because, no objection. Do all the sweeping." The water mink peered around the wolf before it vanished without revealing what it was that it was supposed to do. Probably for the better, honestly.

Text | "Talk."

Jane drumsara & The Belurs

Regalia
Female
Valkyrja Commander
Wolf
© Amelia
3.5 (13) years
Linked Accounts

It took Vitani no time at all to find her, and Regalia grinned. That's my girl. Never keeps me waiting. She laughed at Vitani's teasing remark. “Well, I was gonna start the night by suggesting we defile every inch of this Temple, but if you wanna be swept off your feet first...” She trailed off, teasing the other wolf. Vitani didn't spend much time as a wolf. Regalia knew it wasn't her preferred form, so she'd let Vitani choose which form to take for their fun. Their many, many rounds of fun.

Regalia hadn't been joking about defiling every inch of this place.

“Jokes aside, let's spend the night here. No one will miss us. It'll be fun. We got food, a fire, and good company.”

Vitani
Female
Valkyrja Warrior
Wolf
© Marissa
4 (11.5) years
Linked Accounts

Vitani Shae

In all the good times
I find myself longing for change
And in the bad times I fear myself

Her grin was sharp at Regalia's teasing remark. Her eyes sparked in amusement as she claimed that she was going to suggest that they defiled the entire temple. Her brow arched as Regalia paused, shoving away the jokes and cracks as she claimed that they should spend the night here. Vitani glanced around herself before she let out a laugh. "I get the Commander all to myself for an entire night? Gotta be my special day." She stepped forward, her grin sharp as she didn't even hide her eye's movement of glancing Regalia up and down.

She was not ashamed to be caught checking her out. Regalia was hers and Vitani was gonna do whatever the heck she wanted to do. She was sure that Regalia would let her too. With an exaggerated look, her eyes swept around the room that they were currently in. "Here first," she said with a resolute look toward the other woman. "In this shape." Which Regalia would easily be able to understand that she meant as a wolf. At the current moment, Vitani didn't have the burning need to don a feline skin. But, she was sure that eventually, she would. And she knew exactly what she was gonna use. So, that meant Regalia was going to be top.

"We have a lot of work to do to defile the entire thing. Get crackin'."

Text | "Talk."

Jane drumsara & The Belurs

Regalia
Female
Valkyrja Commander
Wolf
© Amelia
3.5 (13) years
Linked Accounts

Vitani made a joke about feeling special for getting Regalia all to herself. Then, she looked her up and now, making Regalia laugh and waggle her brows. She never minded Vitani's attention. Why would she? They were lovers. This was how it was supposed to be.

Vitani declaring 'here' and 'in this form' was the hottest shit ever. Regalia was completely at her mercy, her willing slave. "We have a lot of work to do to defile the entire thing. Get crackin'." Damn. “So fuckin' hot,” she muttered, closing the distance between them (if Vitani allowed it). She didn't rush it though. She tried to brush their fur together, nuzzle and caress. More passionate than tender. Only then did she get down to business.

-fade out-

Wears a silver ring with blue topaz gems and a bracelet made of tiger eye gemstones with a golden lion head.

Vitani
Female
Valkyrja Warrior
Wolf
© Marissa
4 (11.5) years
Linked Accounts

Vitani Shae

It wasn't often that Vitani's sharp tongue got Regalia not being able to provide her with a quip of her own.

Score: 1 to Vitani, 0 to Regalia.

She laughed, her lips twisted upwards when Regalia murmured that it was so fucking hot. Yes, she was, thank you very much. "Mm," agreed Vitani as she glanced over her shoulder, allowing every touch that Regalia desired to give her. "Yep, I try to be the hottest there is. It's a serious taxing talent." She turned her gaze back to the front, her voice unable to hide the fact that she was deeply amused. "I suppose it won't hurt to do so, if that is what you wish." She anticipated what was going to happen, her mouth no longer being able to put her words to actual noises. Instead, a pleased hum was given as she was swept in the sensation.

-fade out/in-

Keeping herself standing as she got a better handle on her breathing, she turned completely to Regalia. Before she allowed Regalia to determine where they were going to go, the need to wear a different skin came over her. The grin on her face never disappeared as she used shift to go into the form of a lynx. They were a medium sized cat - not too small but not as large as the cougar. Shaking her pelt, Vitani stood there for a second. "Another round here or find a different room to have some serious adult fun?" She glanced around herself, playing off as being indifferent, when actuality, Vitani wanted nothing more than to jump Regalia's bones.

Yep, they weren't even close to being done.

"Speech."
stock from Mathias Appel

Regalia
Female
Valkyrja Commander
Wolf
© Amelia
3.5 (13) years
Linked Accounts

-fade in-

Heat beating wildly in her chest, skin still ablaze with desire. Vitani seemed just as swept up in their little vacation. Regalia huffed a laugh as her lover changed shape, picking one they'd never experimented with before. Regalia loved experimenting with different forms when it came to lovemaking. Just call me a scientist. A wolfish grin split her maw. "I said every inch, and I meant every inch. Let's go. We got a mission, my valkyrie." Turning on heel, she attempted to lead Vitani to a new room. Thankfully, the cracks and open windows in the Temple made it easy to see by moonlight. Regalia picked the first room she saw and walked inside. Hoping Vitani was on her heels, she turned to the now-lynx. "I love you. Yah know that, right?" Hoping to hear the words returned (but fine if Vitani didn't), she'd try to close the distance between them once more. This was just the second room, the second time. They had all night, and Regalia truly intended to spend all night here with Vitani. Snuggling, napping, worshiping, eating, and playing. Not necessarily in that order.

-fade out/exit-

Vitani
Female
Valkyrja Warrior
Wolf
© Marissa
4 (11.5) years
Linked Accounts

Vitani Shae

Yeah, that's what she thought when Regalia claimed that she meant the entire temple. Vitani's grin was sharp as she allowed the female wolf to walk passed her. Reason? She was 100% unashamed in her staring of the back end of the wolf. Mm. After a few seconds of distraction, the lynx followed after Regalia. She trotted a little, her strides slightly smaller than the wolf's. Didn't help that Vitani had allowed Regalia to get somewhat ahead of her because she was very distracted with the butt of her lover.

She had every right to stare and she was taking it in. She realized that they had headed to the first room that had been bypassed. Vitani stared upon the female wolf as she stepped forward, claiming that she loved her. "Love yah more," Vitani teased, her lips twitched upwards, though her words no less powerful for it. It was the first time that it had been said out in the open and Vitani was very much giddy about it. She managed to keep it from showing too much as Regalia approached.

She allowed the approach, her skin crawling with the desire that she felt. How different would it be in this form? Well, she was about to find out. And she definitely wasn't going to remain in the lynx form all night. There was the tiger that she could take and she most definitely would. But right now, they had all night and she intended to be selfish and keep Regalia to herself.

-fade out/exit-

"Speech."
stock from Mathias Appel