Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Summer Year 11
March 8th - April 25th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: March '20
Character
best relationship

Canute & Hades
[played by Amelia & Lightwood]
Thread
Come to Me &
Different Directions

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Forage [AW] {M} Adventure seeker, on an empty street
Foraging for shift

Fraya
Female
Valkyrja Cadet
A. wild dog
© Silverfrost
3.00 years
Height: 26 in
AP: 40AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 80 lbs

[AW] {M} Adventure seeker, on an empty street

Fraya decided to wander around the Divine Lands. With her Companion, Fugl, on her head, she decided to look around. She was getting a bit bored and wanted some spice in her life. Something new that she could do.

Walking around, the woman wondered what magic lay undiscovered. More importantly, she was starting to reach some level of panic. She hadn't seen her mom age one day neither her Aunt Regalia. She wondered if she had those powers. But she noticed herself aging ever so slightly and that worried her. Would she age while other family members didn't? Was it Yvon's blood tainting her from recieving what she thought her family had. She noticed Emilien aging as well.

The scion took a breath. She would worry about it later. She was still young, right? She decided to continue exploring.

OOC:
Foraging for Shift via tree sap!
Metal: 0/5 | Plant: 0/2 | Electricity: 0/5
Darkvision: 0/1 | Companion: 1/1 | Dart: 0/2
Lucky: ∞ | Durable:

Stock by petra128@DA | Background by AshenSorrow@DA

Fraya wears a ring with the element Lightning.

Staff
Other
Administrator
OC Account
© Staff
-- years
Height: --
AP: 3,060AP
1 Attached Account

Weight: --

RE: [AW] {M} Adventure seeker, on an empty street

FORAGE IS UNSUCCESSFUL

Forage is LEVEL 4. Nothing was found.

Fraya - 4 - moderate injury

Note: Lucky Feta was used and may not be used again this thread.

Fraya
Female
Valkyrja Cadet
A. wild dog
© Silverfrost
3.00 years
Linked Accounts

Fraya looked around the courtyard. She wanted to see what she could find. Perhaps something good? She wanted to find something good.

But instead, the onyx and gold woman found something else. Something not good. She was walking and took a tumble down an incline. Rolling, she felt a sparp pain on her side. A gash. On her right side of her ribs was a gash.

"GODS FUCKING DAMN IT!"

The Valkyrja Cadet rose to her feet. She was Durable but wasn't stupid. She rose her head to the sky, calling for a healer. And then she tried to look for something to help her.

OOC:
Foraging for Shift via tree sap!

Fuli
Female
Algiz Healer
Cougar
© Lightwood
4(6.75) years
Height: 26in
AP: 66AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 90lbs

FULI OLEV

I'D RATHER BE ANYTHING BUT ME; A LEAF ON A TREE, A BUG, OR A BEE
I JUST WANNA SEE THE SEA; I WANNA BE FREE FROM THIS BODY, THIS FLOWER BODY

"GODS FUCKING DAMN IT!"

The cougar winced at the loud yell. Her mismatched eyes scanning over the area. Before she could head off there in the grass she spotted a gleaming ring. Upon further inspection she saw that it was a black ring with a big opal gem in the center lined with dark, small, emerald gems. Quickly, Fuli slipped the ring on her right, front, middle toe. Finders keepers, right?

There was an injured awd, that's what she saw. "Hey, are you alright? Nothing broken?" Fuli quickly rushed to the injured woman's side. She attempted to sniff around the canine, searching to see if she could smell infection. No, the wound seemed fresh. It would be a little while before bacteria really set it. But each moment it was exposed to the elements was another moment something bad could happen. "Here, i'll be right back. Try not to move too much.." Fuli went to move away, but something held her back. Oh dear..

What was she to do?!

In a quick, haste, decision she'd would attempt to press a quick kiss to the area around the wound, accidentally attempt to activate stitch to help with any possible bruising. Kisses make anything better, right?

It took her a moment to realize what she did and in her frenzie she simply sat down and heaved a great sigh. "Sorry, I have no idea what i'm doing. I just thought.. cuz you kiss booboos that.. um, yeah.." In her silence, she tried her best to think of what she could do next.

Metal 0/6 | Psychic 0/15 | Fire 0/6 | Healing 1/6
Chameleon 0/1 | Camouflage 0/1 | Affliction 0/1 | Axon 0/1 | Mask 0/1 | Wings 0/1 | Ascension 0/1 | Telekinesis 0/1 | Telekinetic 0/1
Weaver 0/1 | Longevity 0/1 | Dismissal 0/1 | Fellowship 0/1 | Espy 0/1 | Restoration 0/1
Eidetic Memory ∞ | Lucky ∞ | Durable ∞ | Green-Thumb ∞

Action | "Speech"| Magic

Image by Slash-GNR !

Staff
Other
Administrator
OC Account
© Staff
-- years
1 Attached Account

FORAGE IS UNSUCCESSFUL

Forage is LEVEL 4. Nothing was found.

Fraya - 6 - severe injury

Fraya
Female
Valkyrja Cadet
A. wild dog
© Silverfrost
3.00 years
Linked Accounts

Fraya was in awe of the woman that came to her rescue. She looked magnificent! A cougar with horns and spots, unlike anyone she'd seen before. And pretty eyes. A grin found its way to her face in spite of the pain.

"Are you an angel that fell to save me?" the onyx and gold warrior asked. She watched as the woman kissed her injury, healing it. Her first kiss -- technically -- was to a wound? She'd take that.

The cadet grinned as she heard the woman. "You had a good idea about that. My name's Fraya Dame-Fritjov, Valkyrja Cadet. And who may you be, fallen angel?" Fugl put his head in his wing. The woman moved forward to try to find something cool. Maybe a pretty thing for the pretty girl.

OOC⟶ Using injury veto sent to Staff

Staff
Other
Administrator
OC Account
© Staff
-- years
1 Attached Account

(This post was last modified: 03-04-2020, 09:08 PM by Staff. Edited 1 time in total.)

FORAGE IS AUTO-SUCCESSFUL

Forage is LEVEL 4. Tree sap candy containing Shift was found!

Fraya - 6 - severe injury

Fraya
Female
Valkyrja Cadet
A. wild dog
© Silverfrost
3.00 years
Linked Accounts

Fraya saw some tree sap and decided to see if it would do anything. Maybe it could be that thing that took away pain. She began to lap it up. Maybe it was the pain. She looked back at the girl. Shit, she was making herself look like a fool.

"Do you want some, ma cherie?" The girl smiled, wagging her tail. She needed to salvage some of her dignity...like she had much. The female was pretty and unique. She was pretty unique. She was pretty-unique.

The pain was getting to her. Or was this tree sap like fermented and was making her drunk?

OOC:
Sent injury Veto to Staff <3
Sorry for the wait! School and work <3

Fuli
Female
Algiz Healer
Cougar
© Lightwood
4(6.75) years
Height: 26in
AP: 66AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 90lbs

FULI OLEV

I'D RATHER BE ANYTHING BUT ME; A LEAF ON A TREE, A BUG, OR A BEE
I JUST WANNA SEE THE SEA; I WANNA BE FREE FROM THIS BODY, THIS FLOWER BODY

Fuli's eyes widened at the awd's words. She shook her head and smiled. "'fraid i'm not an angel. But, look." Now, wings as black as the night would grow from her body. The feathers reflecting the sun's light as she moved the appendages. It wasn't every day Fuli felt the need to show off, but perhaps this could be an exception. Not that she could remember ever showing off. "My name is Fuli Olev, healer of the Algiz. Though, i'm afraid i'm not the best at my job. However, i'll still do my best. Please," she warned as the canine arose to lick at some sap. The cougar's brows furrowing. "Refrain from moving around so much." The cougar went to the canine's side, craning her neck to see the wound. Still not completely healed, but it seems like inflammation went down. Good.

She went to actively attempt stitch on the wound once more as she attempted to press a delicate paw to the outermost part of the wound. Perhaps it would heal the gash a little bit. It wouldn't completely fix the problem, but there was little she could do at the moment. "I do not desire any. Have your fill and then we will go to the fountain to clean your wound. You don't want it to get infected, do you? Then, we'll need something to wrap around your side so the gash is covered. Until proper treatment is available." Fuli's took in a quick breath. Her anxiety slowly calming. Still, this would be her first time 'healing' someone, so the pressure was on.

Her wings spread as they reached their maximum length. The feathery limbs gave a few experimental flaps before folding back to Fuli's sides. Birds made it seem so easy, but this whole time the cougar had been afraid to even try to see if she could fly now.

She'd then make her way to the fountain within the garden. "Please, follow me, Fraya."

Metal 0/6 | Psychic 0/15 | Fire 0/6 | Healing 2/6
Chameleon 0/1 | Camouflage 0/1 | Affliction 0/1 | Axon 0/1 | Mask 0/1 | Wings 1/1 | Ascension 0/1 | Telekinesis 0/1 | Telekinetic 0/1
Weaver 0/1 | Longevity 0/1 | Dismissal 0/1 | Fellowship 0/1 | Espy 0/1 | Restoration 0/1
Eidetic Memory ∞ | Lucky ∞ | Durable ∞ | Green-Thumb ∞

Action | "Speech"| Magic

Image by Slash-GNR !

Fraya
Female
Valkyrja Cadet
A. wild dog
© Silverfrost
3.00 years
Linked Accounts

Fraya was in awe of the wings. "Shit, you sure you're not an angel or a Valkyrie? You look the part, ma cherie," the female said. A smile found its way onto her face.

Fuli Olev. It was nice to know her name. Algiz? Oh! They were a part of the same kingdom. "I'm in the Kingdom, too! My mom is the Queen of the Verja, Frigga Dame-Fritjov. I'm a member of the Valkryja, an army of kickass female warriors. You look like you'd fit in there, Lady Olev," she said in full honesty.

The gold and onyx warrior didn't want her wound to get affected. And, she wanted to spend more time with Fuli. "Lead away, Fuli" the woman said. She would follow the woman.

OOC:
<3