Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Autumn Year 11
April 26th - June 15th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: April '20
Character
most humorous

Finlay
[played by Avocado]
Thread
To Malum We Unite

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome Bloodied snow

Inga
Female
Aldrnari Scholar
Caribou
© Ariela
3.50 years
Height: 40in
AP: 180.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 174lbs

Bloodied snow

She wasn't sure what had made her travel to the tundra again. She didn't have her winter coat anymore so it was a bit cold even by her standards. Did she miss home. Her old home that was. The answer was yes, always. She missed it dearly but did not wish to return. She loved her life now but she was allowed a little homesickness now and then. So perhaps that was why she found herself among the snow again. There was no wind and snow feel gently around her as she simply walked. Taking in the quiet peaceful landscape that hid dangers that claimed anyone not being careful. Like the mother of the young feline she had found here some time back. She summoned her Water MinkCurious to see if it's water ability could work on snow. She didn't think so but it didn't hurt to try. The Mink ran around and played in the snow for a bit but didn't do anything else. It struggled to keep up with her in the snow so she dispelled it. She continued on her walk.

As she walked her mind began to wander back home again and all the love in her family. But also to the bad.To the stories of hatred towards her people. Of calfs taken from there mothers to be raised the "right" way. Of culture lost in the trows of hate. A silence battle that claimed life's. Of the days in his youth that his grandfather never spoke off. Of world said by youth with no ill will that still stung. Of her peoples stories being talked about like it was noting. Like it was in the past only.Of the fear she held every time she said what she was even now. It was not a powerful fear but it was there. A constant part of her.

Tears began to flow. It hurt in a way others could not understand. She began to speak to herself in sami. The language of her people. "What did we do to have such horrible things happen. It was all so pointless. Ignorant people working in the name of god. If the God commanded it he is not my god. Why couldn't they just leave us be?" Perhaps the worst part was that there was no one the blame. At least no one alive.

She did not notice but she summoned her Spramina for the first time. The beast looked at it's master in tears. She didn't like it. She just didn't know how to stop it. She was a beast of battle and blood not comfort. She too spoke in sami."Stop the tears! I will not stand for it. " She said firmly and a bit more aggressive than she had hoped to be.

Inga look at the sudden words spotting the wolverine and freezing. That was her natural enemy. The beast that killed and kept them strong. She wanted to run for it was what nature had grained in her. Still she stood only then noticing the language it had used. Sami! It spoke her language! "Who are you and what do you want? " She asked frightened and confused.

The beast chuckled and gave a grin. "You can call me Jàpmin and I am yours. I will not let harm come to you." The warrior spoke her words firm.

Inga blinked ones then twice before her brain managed to figure out what all this meant. The wolverine was her companion she had to be. That had to be what I am yours meant. The chose of name was odd. Meaning death, but then that was what wolverines was to her people. She didn't know some companions could speak out loud but there was one way to be sure. She spoke to Japmin using telepathy "Can you here me?"

Japmin nodded giving another filled with teeth and sent shivers down her masters spine. But she didn't notice. Then she spoke back with telepathy of her own. "Loud and clear."

She walks | "Inga talks" | "jápmin talks" |Magic

OOC ⟶The entire conversation takes place in sami
Light: 0/3 | Anima: 3/6 | Earth: 0/2 |Silence: 0/1 |Reenact: 0/1 |Compass |Eidetic Memory

Image from Pixabay | Texture by Frostbo@DA | Table by Silverfrost