Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Summer Year 11
March 8th - April 25th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: March '20
Character
best relationship

Canute & Hades
[played by Amelia & Lightwood]
Thread
Come to Me &
Different Directions

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome New Moose in Yava

Marcellus
Male
Rogue
Other mammal
© Dragothon
3.25 years
Height: 78 In.
AP: 0AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 590 lbs.

New Moose in Yava

Marcellus

———

It was like any other day, except today Marcellus was venturing outside of his normal stomping grounds. He wasn't sure exactly what he was in search of but he was certainly glad he found it when he entered into a forest composed of massive trees, and I mean massive. The trunks sparsely covered the land but they were so thick and so tall that the foliage overhead provided complete shade. It was nice to not have the hot summer sun beating down on his mahogany fur. He stood next to the base of one of the trees and was baffled by how thick it was.. it had to of been at least 5 times as wide as he was and probably more. He looked down around him at the ground between the trees to find little emerald ferns. ’Hah..puny ferns. Nobody wants to see these little things when they can marvel at a physical monstrosity like these trees.’ He was applying the mentality that he had regarding himself and other creatures to the plants. This was just the tip of the iceberg as far as his ego went.

As he ventured further, he came to river. Across the river he could see all sorts of different kinds of trees covering the land and a heavy mist in the air. Along the way, he had passed some small stone structures. They looked like at one time they had provided shelter for someone at one time or another but had long since been abandoned. He stopped alongside the body of fresh water and stooped down to slurp some of it up, taking gulp after gulp until he was satisfied, and then decided to lie down next to the river. The soft trickling was soothing to him. He was hoping to find some excitement or for excitement to find him, whether that be someone to show off to or someone to push around, but first he needed to rest.

———
"Speech." | Action | Magic | ’Thoughts.’

Water : 0/2 | Fire : 0/2

OOC: -

"Cowards shrink from challenges, weaklings flee from them, but warriors wink at them."

Gothel
Female
Rogue
Serval
© Raton
3.25 years
Height: 19in
AP: 30.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 16lbs

RE: New Moose in Yava

Gothel

Flower gleam and glow.

Gothel was bored as of now and but was hard at work on trying to find a way to become immortal but thus far she had not thought of a way to do so and so she figured traveling around would either give her an idea or she would find someone that would be able to tell her a secret. There were surely immortals around here.. Right?

The woman had broken free of her little group of 'baddies' and decided to take a break from them for most of them got under her fur, particularly that blasted Hook! Although, she had to admit the Alligator-scared fluffbrain had common sense and the easiest to talk to out of the bunch - if only he would stop that dreaded teasing over her age! The woman moved at a steady pace - not one that was quick and not one that was to slow either. It was a pace that she most always used and one that would probably irritate the fire out of someone else. Her steps were small and dainty and always sure of where they were being placed, she was one that was always confident, always sure! Why shouldn't she be? After all she was perfect in every way.

Gothel had been to several places now, each one vastly different than the other and so far she hadn't really seen any place that she particularly liked - nothing seemed like her old home. How she missed her tower and that blasted child who stole her precious flower! How she loathed that man that tainted her mind and turned her against her poor, dear mother! A rather sudden hiss came from her and she stopped dead in her tracks, eyes wide. "Did I just?" she gasped aloud and shook her head, inwardly scolded herself as she sat down and drew her tiny pink tongue over a paw.

Calm, must be calm. Breath.. Breath.. she thought to herself before shaking her head again and setting her paw down. Now... Time to find a new child. Her eyes moved around curiously before stopping on the Moose. Her whiskers twitched and she snorted. he probably thinks he is the definition of strength, doesn't he? she thought to herself but did not speak or make a move towards him
She Walks. | "She Talks." | She Thinks. | She Uses Magic.

Marcellus
Male
Rogue
Other mammal
© Dragothon
3.25 years
Height: 78 In.
AP: 0AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 590 lbs.

Marcellus

———

Marcellus wasn't sure how much time had passed when he woke up from his slumber, but the sun seemed to be a little lower in the sky, so he assumed it had been at least a few hours. He led out a thunderous yawn that cut through the tranquility and could be heard all around the land if you listened close enough. He arose to his feet with an over-exaggerated stretch, tilting his head as far back as it would go up towards the sky and arching his back. It felt magnificent. He was magnificent. As he stretched every nook and cranny of his gargantuan body, he rolled his neck around in every direction. In doing so, he noticed a little spec of darkness off in the distance, standing out against the lush terrain. The only distinguishable feature were eyes of a purplish tone. Hah... look at the little twerp... who do they think they are coming into my presence so sneakily. He let out an audible scoff, surely loud enough for the little thing to hear. He pushed the air through his nose with such force that the blades of grass below him moved a little at the gesture. He would make sure that the little creature knew he was not someone to mess with.

"I am Marcellus the Mahogany Moose, conqueror of anyone who stands in my way," He stood with his chest puffed out and head raised high, Antlers sticking straight up towards the sky. He would begin stomping towards the little runt with long, thunderous strides that would almost shake the ground, attempting to get within 3 feet of her if she didn't dart away. He liked the feeling of towering over others but she looked like the type of scaredy-cat that would run away from frightening encounters... her head only came halfway up to his knee for goodness sake. "And who are you that I have the displeasure of speaking with..? Don't you know who I am? I don't have time for a mere shrimp like you. Now, what good are you to me? Speak now or be gone. " He spoke down to the tiny feline, literally, demanding an answer.

———
"Speech." | Action | Magic | ’Thoughts.’

Water : 0/2 | Fire : 0/2

OOC: -

"Cowards shrink from challenges, weaklings flee from them, but warriors wink at them."

Claude
Male
Rogue
Horse
© Lightwood
3.75 years
Height: 54in
AP: 12AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 409lbs

The world is cruel
The world is wicked

"I am Marcellus the Mahogany Moose, conqueror of anyone who stands in my way."

The black stallion raised a brow. Oh? A single black audit twitched, but he arose from his prayers. His mind swirling with what he believed to be the Lord's mighty words. Judge Claude Frollo followed the man's voice, chocolate eyes swirling with his own deliciously sinful greed.

Gothel was with him, looking rather small. The brute was silent, his eyes narrowing upon the common filth that they all were. 'They will burn within the midst of hell's fire.' Frollo aimed to stand just behind his ally, they were most definitely not friends, but at least they backed each other up against strangers. The once mighty judge gave the moose an almost bored look, his deep voice a slow drawl and he basically disregarded the newcomer. "Gothel, is this filth upsetting you?"

The stallion cared little if the moose towered over him. Such an attitude in front of God's chosen one. Such a sin would need to be addressed. Frollo's dark eyes lingered upon the moose. He couldn't be but a tad bit younger than the stallion. "Do you get off on intimidating others? Tsk tsk.. Such sexual immorality will need to be repented, filth. Quickly now.. The Lord is forgiving, but my patience already wears thin with you."

It's I alone whom you can trust
I am your only friend
I who look upon you without fear

Vox
Female
Havok Prospect
Wolf
© Dikui
1.50 years
Height: 28 in
AP: 588AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 75 lbs

Vox

"I'm gonna run this nothing town. Watch me make 'em bow."

"Speech." | Thoughts | Action | Magic
———
Vox smirked as she heard what sounded to her like the beginnings of a fight. A male voice introduced himself as Marcellus the mahogany moose, before insulting whoever was talking to him. Quite self-important, wasn't he? Arrogant bastard. Those sorts of thoughts, if you had them, had to be kept within their owner's heart. Not trumpeted to all the world. The child preferred those who showed their strength rather than just telling everyone about it. If you have to tell everyone of your greatness, are you truly great.

Such obvious and simple insults too. He didn't even try to veil them behind something like cunning deception. Probably wasn't capable of mustering the intelligence required.

Then another male spoke. Was Gothel the creature Marcellus was speaking to? He berated the moose for his 'sexual immorality'. Had she missed something? There was nothing sexual in his words or tone, at least to her ears. He also spoke of a 'Lord'. Who was that? Why did the man seem to respect him so much? This was interesting.

As Vox approached the three creatures, she realized how large they were, with the exception of one, a female cat-like creature. She wouldn't be able to fight them, if she had to. Whatever. There were other ways to resolve a situation. Play nice, Vox told herself, internally (not visibly) smirking. She repeated the words in Latin. Ludere eu.She smiled politely at the three, letting her eyes travel over each one of them carelessly. "Hello, gentlemen and ma'am. What happens to be taking place here?" How would they respond? It was arguable that she could call the moose a gentleman, but flattery always worked best when meeting strangers. People had surprisingly fragile egos sometimes.
———
Shadow: 0/9 | Light: 0/8 | Silence: 0/1

OOC: Translation: Ludere eu = Play nice

"One by one by one."

Emira may crash any thread as she is Vox's guardian!

Vox has one item of jewelry, a black ring with an orange jewel with the element Electricity. This is on the second toe of her right front paw.

Gothel
Female
Rogue
Serval
© Raton
3.25 years
Height: 19in
AP: 30.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 16lbs

Gothel

"I am Marcellus the Mahogany Moose, conqueror of anyone who stands in my way"

Gothel's eyes stretched wide at his words. This certainly was a creature that was much to full of himself as well as other things. The black pelted feline stared at the moose as he stomped his way over to her and stopped just three feet in front of her. He was large, she would give him that but he wasn't as intimidating as he believed he was, she has seen lizards far more scary than him. Sitting down she tilted her head up towards him and stared at him in a blank and bored manner. This interaction was going to be less than fun if he continued with this kind of filth that was falling from his mouth, hog dung smelled better than what he was spilling.

Her whiskers twitched as she waited for the red pelted creature to finish speaking and was about to answer when the voice of a friend graced her ears. Narrowing her eyes away from the moose she caught sight of Claude and smiled an amused smile. "Bothering me? Oh no, Dear Frollo.. This creature was merely entertaining my but he is... alas, failing at his mission to do so." the woman spoke and glanced back towards the seemingly imposing man. She would not allow for this man to think he was a 'scary' and 'god-like' creature. No, she could be scarier then he thought he was.

Gothel continued to stare at the moose, feigning interest in the massive animal. Surely he didn't actually believe he was so great.. Right? If he did he was far off for no one could be as great as she and the other 'Baddies' were. Yet another voice caught her attention and her eyes turned to watch a young wolf and her lips twitched upwards in to a feigned innocent smile. Her ears twitched slightly and she let out a purr. "Oh nothing to exciting, just a man here who is trying to give some entertainment. What do you think? Is he succeeding? I cannot tell." she said in her silky, disgustingly, sweet voice.

She Walks. | "She Talks." | She Thinks. | She Uses Magic.

Hook
Male
Rogue
Eagle
© Lizzy
2.75 years
Height: 35in
AP: 157AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 15lbs

Hook

Hook rested his head under his wing as he rested in a nearby tree when he heard a commotion. He heard a loud booming voice though he was too far away to hear. Moving from his perch he flew closer, seeing Gothel, a moose, Frollo and a wolf already there. He raised an eyebrow as he glared down at the offending moose that Frollo was tearing into. Filth indeed. though he had no clue what the male moose said to make Frollo mad. Whatever it was probably had a reason. He flew to a branch so that he was above the gathered group, about 5 feet above the moose's antlers. He listened to the rest of Frollo's speak and had to smirk. The wolf then chimed in but her words meant nothing to him. As he glanced down at Gothel he had to reign in a chuckle. The old bat was so tiny compared to the others. She seemed in good spirits though. He turned his gaze back to the moose. "Shouldn't you know not to mess with anyone who isn't on your level. Nothing but a scurvy dog." He said ruffling his feathers. Now he was just annoyed that he didn't hear what the moose said in the beginning. He was just going off what Frollo and Gothel said.

walks. | " talks." | thinks.
stock