Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Autumn Year 11
April 26th - June 15th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: April '20
Character
most humorous

Finlay
[played by Avocado]
Thread
To Malum We Unite

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private [Canute] Date night

Hades
Male
Coalition Duke
Lion
© Lightwood
5.25(5.75) years
Height: 42in
AP: 16AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 220lbs

RE: [Canute] Date night

H A D E S

Hades smirked, clearly enjoying this. "So what if I am? I rather like hearing you tell me such nice things." The lion felt a warm feeling churn in his belly once more. Canute honestly thought this about him? Handsome, confident, honest? It turned his smirk into a pleased smile. Yes, he had been complimented before on his looks and personality, but it made his blood churn in a delicious way when the beautiful tiger spoke. The brute had to bite his tongue to keep vulgar words from escaping his maw. There were some moments when that gentleman act threatened to break. Where he wanted to break Canute. Make him into an obedient husband. Make him love and adore only Hades. The duke looked away and sneered. His possessive nature was something he was not fond of.

"What's your biggest fear?"

Hades looked back to Canute and raised a brow. His biggest fear? Hades cleared his throat and furrowed his brows. "I do hope you don't use the information against me one day, my rose." Crimson eyes turned to the sky. "My father had a disease that his harem called a 'loveless disease'. He was a cruel and malicious man. He would beat his wives and his children. My biggest fear is that I may become just like him. Hurt men... they hurt others as well.. I never want to be like him, but I fear it may be in my dna." Hades had slowed his walk considerably. Remembering the times he watched his mother get hurt.. his siblings being beaten.. and then himself. He shivered before smiling. There was no point in dwelling on it. "Forgive me for darkening the mood, my dear."

A polite smile emerged as he noticed the sky arranged in a beautiful blend of fiery reds and oranges and cool blues and purples. Gorgeous. "Do you believe that you will ever fall in love with me?" They were already asking personal and semi-deep questions, so why stop?

Actions | "Speech" | Magic

G R I M M

Hades is rated M for swearing. His thoughts and actions in no way reflect my own

His body is always ice cold, like a corpse, due to the passive powers of CHILL

Canute
Male
Coalition Companion
Tiger
© Amelia
2.5 years
Height: 38 in
AP: 309AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 210 lbs

Canute Shae-Dame

Two hearts, one valve
Pumpin' the blood, we were the flood

Unaware of Hades' thoughts, Canute waited for the answer to his question.

"I do hope you don't use the information against me one day, my rose."

"I guess that's part of relationships, right? Giving someone the means to destroy you but trusting them not to." Wow. That sounded wise as fuck. Where had that come from? Had his mothers taught him that? Probably. Then, Hades answered, and Canute was faced with the topic of this 'loveless disease' again. Canute wasn't going to lie. It sounded...scary. To be in the presence of someone who was...loveless and violent. "I get that fears aren't always rational, but wouldn't you know if you had it? Couldn't you tell?" Or was Canute mistaken? That wasn't his question, however, so he didn't press for Hades to answer. It was more of a food-for-thought comment.

"Do you believe that you will ever fall in love with me?"

Canute blinked at the blunt question, but he didn't hesitate to answer. "I don't know. I do know that I was willing to leave my home, my family, to find out." Was that good enough?

It was his turn to ask a question, and he already had a fun one in mind. A little serious but more hypothetical. "What would you do today if you knew that the world was going to end tomorrow?"

OC: Sorry for the delay, LW. Been havin' a rough RL (but aren't we all?). <3

"Canute Speaks."
elPadawan

Hades
Male
Coalition Duke
Lion
© Lightwood
5.25(5.75) years
Linked Accounts

H A D E S

The duke felt the corner of his mouth lift into a smirk. It seems as if the young man was a lot more mature than he let on.

"I get that fears aren't always rational, but wouldn't you know if you had it? Couldn't you tell?"

His smirk fell and he was left to think once more. "No. My father was never aware of his condition. Just as my son is not aware. Though, I suppose, me wanting to be better than that is a clear indication I don't have the illness. Still, it's a scary thought." Then Canute asked his real question. Hades couldn't help the small smile gracing his features as he looked down.

But the more he thought about it the more he felt ridiculous. Honestly, was he some teen girl gushing over a boy? So unbecoming of a grown ass man. Hades cleared his throat and motioned for the tiger to sit with him. Sure, the garden was a beautiful place, but Hades wanted to spend his evening looking at Canute. As...awkward as that may be. "I would tell my cubs that everything is going to be okay. To not be afraid when they went to bed tonight. That, and I would make sure you and the children had a damn good day!" To hell with the others. Ambrosine and Sabrina.. he didn't know were they were. If they left him he didn't care. If they showed themselves back on the realm's borders then he would simply tell them to fuck off. Why should his home provide them safety and comfort when they just take it all for granted?

The bare ground wasn't as soft as the furs he slept on at home, but he waited for the tiger to sit before him. The Grimm hummed in a low tone as he looked around for inspiration. What to ask.. Oh! Yes, that will be a good question.

"If you could make one wish right now, what would it be and why?"

Note - don't fret, Ame <3

G R I M M

Hades is rated M for swearing. His thoughts and actions in no way reflect my own

Canute
Male
Coalition Companion
Tiger
© Amelia
2.5 years
Height: 38 in
AP: 309AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 210 lbs

Canute Shae-Dame

Two hearts, one valve
Pumpin' the blood, we were the flood

"No. My father was never aware of his condition. Just as my son is not aware. Though, I suppose, me wanting to be better than that is a clear indication I don't have the illness. Still, it's a scary thought."

Canute sat silently as Hades' worked through his fears, and he nodded in the end. "That makes sense." Having the capacity to recognize you might have a mental illness showed you weren't crazy, right?

Really, he had no idea what he was talking about.

Then, Hades answered his question, and Canute figured it was a logical and good one for a father to give. Satisfied enough, he gave thought to Hades' return question. "I'd wish..." Hellheim, what would he wish for? "...for..." Canute cursed. "You win. You've stumped me." He had no idea anyone could win this game, but if they could, Canute had definitely lost. "So, what do you want for a prize?"

"Canute Speaks."
elPadawan

Hades
Male
Coalition Duke
Lion
© Lightwood
5.25(5.75) years
Linked Accounts

H A D E S

Huh.

He wasn't aware that one could win a question game. Though, Canute seemed to assume so. The lion had sat silently, waiting for Canute's answer, but it seems he'd never get one. What a shame. However, Hades very much would take a prize in exchange for the lack of a response.

But there was a single problem... Hades had no idea what to ask for. He had no idea what Canute would be comfortable doing. Normally, he wouldn't care and just take whatever. But this was Canute. Hades had to play up his gentle act. Was it an act at this point..? Crimson eyes looked pointedly away, a small sneer flashing quickly by.

It sometimes disgusted him how much of a softie he was becoming for a single male. Back in his homeland, his father had hardened him into a cold and cruel man. But ever since he returned to these lands and laid eyes on the gorgeous tiger, Hades had started feeling butterflies in his belly whenever they brushed against each other. Butterflies.

Hades wasn't in love. No, he couldn't be. It was too soon and at this point he needed to make sure he had Canute fall for him first. The younger male had left his whole life behind for a perfect stranger, so maybe the young man did harbor some romantic feelings for the brute. Hades had already asked if Canute would ever fall in love with him (Hades), but it would be too desperate to ask if Canute like liked the older male.

A low hum resonated from his throat as he lost himself in fantasies. His polite smile slipping into a lopsided grin as his eyes softened. With a quick glance to his darling rose he realized exactly what he was doing. A soft blush peppered his face. Clearing his throat he spoke in a slow rasp, almost embarrassed to be seen like that. Almost.

"Forgive me, I hadn't realized I was fantasizing in front of you." Hades didn't give details of his daydreams, the thought of being asked to explain twisted his gut in an unpleasant way. "For my prize...hmm... I suppose it all depends, really. What exactly are you willing to offer, darling?"

Note - feel free to poke me if I take too long Big Grin

G R I M M