Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 12
Aug. 4th - Sep. 22nd

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: May '20
Character
cutest kid

Hera
[played by Raton]
Thread
[Quest] Into The Jungle

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Fair game

Lightwood
Female
Aide
OC Account
© Lightwood
17 years
Height: Smol bean
AP: 41AP
9 Attached Accounts

Weight: Thicc

Fair game

Characters open for plots!

Fuli
She's a new mother and is wanting someone to be a father figure for her children. She's open to friends
Salazar
I would love for him to meet more 'dead' characters so he can have friends. He's open to friends or romances (romantic interests that are already spirits ^^)
Jeremiah
He just turned into an adult so he's able to travel outside of the kingdom! He's open to friends, spars, or romances
Ecco
She's a cold woman, but is a real softy once you get past her stone exterior. She's open to friends, enemies, spars or romances (you can try romancing her XD)
Rani
He's a silent, but deadly, man who is currently looking for a realm to join. He's open to friends, spars, or romances

Ilya
He's my transgender tiger who's looking for a realm to fit into. He's open to friends, spars, one night stands, and romances
Dagomara
She's gentle and wants nothing more than to help others in need. She's open to friends, family threads, or romances
Alastor
My devil of a boy, he's complicated and could attack at any sudden movement. He's open to friends and family threads
Ophelia
She's recently adopted a teen lioness and is raising the lass with her older brother Kenya. She's open to friends, spars, family threads, or romances
Frollo
He's a very righteous man who believes he is the one to carry out God's work. He's open to 'friends', enemies, or more baddie threads

Dikui
Female
OC
OC Account
© Dikui
13 years
Height: Ms Shorty Short
AP: 185AP
5 Attached Accounts

Weight: 1 lb ;)

RE: Fair game

Ilya and Horizon could have a one night stand, or maybe he could hang out with Vox? She's going to make a realm as soon as she's old enough and is already casually collecting potential members. I wouldn't really be opposed to threading Vox with any of your chars, honestly. Rogues she can make into her allies would be the best, but enemies are always fun as well! :D

I've been thinking about using Kairyn more too, so maybe Jeremiah or Full could befriend her?

Adrian
Male
Havok King
Wolf
© Makao
3 years
Height: 42in
AP: 340AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 190lb

Adrian is looking for potential new members for Havok. And maybe new friendship so he is open to meet anyone.

.BitterSweetCitrus.
Female
OC
OC Account
© BitterSweetness
Honk Years Old years
Height: Honk High
AP: 77AP
7 Attached Accounts

Weight: Honk lbs

Dragomara: It'd be cool if she could meet Miku, they seem alike and they most likely will get along. Though she is caring for Eris, so he may tag along.

Frollo: If him and Kithen were to thread, I definitely think they would be an interesting pair!

Ecco: I'm quite curious as to how Miku's bubbly exterior would clash with Ecco's cold exterior.

Jeremiah: Since Rev is caught in the kingdom, I've been wanting him to meet other members and him and Jeremiah I think would be fun.

Alastor: I'm always up to thread Opal with him, I find their interactions to always be interesting.

Anastasia
Female
Legion Resident
Tiger
© Raton
1.25 years
Height: 30in
AP: 62.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 195lbs

Any of my characters are open really with the exception of Kohana, Sula and Hera - they have to be in the Kingdom

Ana should stay in the Legion but is not above sneaking out. xD

Anastasia has a body like ice due to the fact she is a user of necromancy.
-
Anastasia can be considered cold and rather calculating. She doesn't often refer to others as friends and has a hard time distinguishing her feelings. She has no problem with death and will often speak freely of it. Her actions/thoughts do not represent me as a person.
-
Anastasia has a little brown bat as a companion. His name is Sergey (meaning Servant)

Avocado
Other
OC Account
© Avocado
Ripe years
Height: 6 inches
AP: 58.5AP
20 Attached Accounts

Weight: 7.6 oz

Finlay could meet Ecco since they are both in Vipera.

Lightwood
Female
Aide
OC Account
© Lightwood
17 years
Height: Smol bean
AP: 41AP
9 Attached Accounts

Weight: Thicc

Dikui - Ilya would definitely smash XD And maybe Jeremiah could meet Kairyn?

Makao - I was lowkey gonna throw Claudia his way to possibly join Havok ^^"

BitterSweetness - Dagomara could always use more friends! Frollo is open to meeting anyone, but he might offen Kithen :'D Maybe Miku could make Ecco see the need for friends. Jeremiah would be down to have some possible friends or whatevs :D I'm interested to see how Opal will treat Alastor now that she knows about his 'disease'

Raton - any of your chars in the kingdom could meet either Fuli or Zephyr :D

Avocado - yes

Anastasia
Female
Legion Resident
Tiger
© Raton
1.25 years
Height: 30in
AP: 62.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 195lbs

Ooh!
Lets do that, maybe Hera can meet Zephyr or Kohana can meet Fuli or visa versa.

Anastasia has a body like ice due to the fact she is a user of necromancy.
-
Anastasia can be considered cold and rather calculating. She doesn't often refer to others as friends and has a hard time distinguishing her feelings. She has no problem with death and will often speak freely of it. Her actions/thoughts do not represent me as a person.
-
Anastasia has a little brown bat as a companion. His name is Sergey (meaning Servant)

Dikui
Female
OC
OC Account
© Dikui
13 years
Height: Ms Shorty Short
AP: 185AP
5 Attached Accounts

Weight: 1 lb ;)

Sounds good! Do you want to make the starters or should I?

Iris
Female
Legion Ranger
Wolf
© Makao
5.75 years
Height: 33in
AP: 124.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 110lb

Ohh I'll love that!