Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Summer Year 11
March 8th - April 25th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: March '20
Character
best relationship

Canute & Hades
[played by Amelia & Lightwood]
Thread
Come to Me &
Different Directions

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private There's a thousand things I haven't done, but just you wait
Anastasia

Perses
Male
Legion Duke
Wolf
© Silverfrost
2.25 years
Height: 40 in
AP: 524AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 180 lbs

Heart  There's a thousand things I haven't done, but just you wait

Perses decided to check up on Anastasia. He also wanted to see if she learned any new magic or he could teach her something. Padding towards the den he shared with Valravn and now Anastasia, he would look for her. If he did not find her, the beast would raise his head to the sky and howl for her.

The carmine-eyed titan was still new to this entire ward-guardian thing. But he was trying his best. His mother hadn't had to deal with magic, position of power, or other such responsibilities. But, if she could make things work, he could.

The red-eyed Lord summoned his Companion. Abaddon perched on his shoulders.

'I hope you passed on all I've taught you,' the blackbird hissed in his mind. The beast wasn't sure if the young girl needed anything close to the teachings of the red-eyed black bird. So, he sat down and did his best to look ready.

OOC⟶ yo, what's fresh?

Perses wears a black leather collar with a raven pendant

Anastasia
Female
Legion Resident
Tiger
© Raton
0.5 years
Height: 30in
AP: 48AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 195lbs

RE: There's a thousand things I haven't done, but just you wait

Anastasia was just returning to the Legion's camp and was heading back to the shared den when she caught sight of Perses and his bird companion. Her eyes swept over the bird before she decided to move to Perses's side. "Is something wrong with the cave?" she asked, peering into the cave before looking up towards her guardian. "why are you going in? she asked and looked up towards the bird before trying to catch Perses's gaze.

She hadn't seen him for a few days so it was good to see him again, the bird.. She could get by without seeing him but Perses was different and despite her not knowing what it was that she felt , she felt attached to him in a strange way that she couldn't express. The young tigress sat down and stared into the cave and shrugged her shoulders. "I'm glad to see you, I've been looking for you because there is something I wanted to ask you. the cub said without looking to Perses.

"Speech"

OOC⟶ OOC
Anima: 0/2 | Necromancy: 0/2
Background by Mistress-Crow@DA | Tiger Stock from Pixabay | Table by Silverfrost

Perses
Male
Legion Duke
Wolf
© Silverfrost
2.25 years
Linked Accounts

Perses actually took a second to look around. Was there anything wrong? No, he couldn't see anything wrong. It hadn't been leaking, right?

"No, nothing's wrong with the cave," the red-eyed Lord replied. And then she asked why he was going into the cave.

"I was looking for you," the carmine-eyed titan replied. "I wanted to check on you. I know I haven't been around as much as I should," he admitted.

The knight was a bit worried when she wanted to ask him something. Was it about magic? Or something else? He was worried, but he sat down and tried to meet her eye.

"What is it, Anastasia?" he asked gently.

OOC⟶ sorry for the wait

Anastasia
Female
Legion Resident
Tiger
© Raton
0.5 years
Linked Accounts

Ana glanced towards Perses when she heard him speak and shrugged her shoulders. He was an adult, he probably had things to do that a child like her didn't have to do yet and on top of that the large wolf was a lord in the realm they were in.

The tiger cub waved her tail. "That's okay Perses, you have probably been busy. I've been going around the territory and practicing my magic." the cub said with her odd little smile "Queen Akeela told me that my little newt can ignite and I learned some hunting knowledge from Miss Iris." Ana continued with a tilt of her head. She had also activated her necromancy magic for the first time on Akeela but she only knew that because Akeela had said she felt something at the touch between the two of them.

"As for my question..." Anastasia started and looked away. She had thought on this for a while and had been wanting to ask Perses but hadn't had the chance to yet. Shooting the bird a curious look she cleared her throat. "Would you be willing to give me your last name? I do not have one that I am aware of and since you are my guardian I was curious as to if you'd be willing to share yours. If not I understand and will not hold it against you." Ana said, her tone held it's usual bluntness.

"Speech"

OOC⟶ No worries!
Background by Mistress-Crow@DA | Tiger Stock from Pixabay | Table by Silverfrost

Perses
Male
Legion Duke
Wolf
© Silverfrost
2.25 years
Linked Accounts

Perses was glad Anastasia understood but he still felt bad for not being there. But he was happy to know that she had learned new things. He realized that he hadn't told her about that part of the Fire Lizard.

"Oh, I guess I forgot to warn you about that part of the Fire Newt," the beast admitted. "There's other spells you can use once you're able to. Like summoning a blue mink or your own companion." The carmine-eyed titan activated Telekinesis, focusing on bringing a small stone over. And then he activated Stoneshape to shape the stone into a mink standing on its hindquarters.

The red-eyed Lord was suprised but happy to hear Anastasia's question. He smiled. His heart swelled.

"Of course I'd be willing," the crimson knight replied. "Anastasia Stormbringer has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?"
'A bit of a mouthful, isn't it?' the blackbird whispered. The beast elected to ignore him.

OOC⟶ sorry for the wait

Anastasia
Female
Legion Resident
Tiger
© Raton
0.5 years
Linked Accounts

Ana waved her tail as if to say that's okay . She offered the wolf a small smile before turning her attention to the stone he had brought over. Summon a mink or a companion? "What does the mink do? and what about the companion? what would it be or what would it do? the little tigress asked and looked back up to Perses. "Are companions different from each other or are they all the same? Do they have names are are you suppose to give them one?.

The cub fell silent for a moment , her eyes studying Perses as she waited for his reply. Not knowing emotions well she wasn't sure what the male was feeling and relaxed slightly at the smile. The smile meant something good right? At his words the cub smiled again, strange enough her own heart swelled and her smile faded. "Strange.. my heart feels funny.. I think I might die soon." she said flatly and looked away from Perses, confusion written across her face but despite having said she was to die the child was relatively calm about it and showed no fear about the possibility of dying. "I like the name Anastasia Stormbringer." she added.

"Speech"

OOC⟶ OOC