Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Summer Year 11
March 8th - April 25th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: March '20
Character
best relationship

Canute & Hades
[played by Amelia & Lightwood]
Thread
Come to Me &
Different Directions

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome Ratonhnhake:ton | Lone star

Torok
Male
Kamar-Taj Student
Wolf
© Dikui
1.75 years
Height: 36 in
AP: 82AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 145 lbs

Ratonhnhake:ton | Lone star

But I take it out on somebody  

You could probably find me wherever the wolves parade

Torok Levelle Rohiem

Torok had kept to himself since joining Kamar-Taj. Not that he was scared of the other members of the realm. Not at all. ... Well, maybe. No more than he was anxious about any other strangers, though. It wasn't a bad thing, to be suspicious, he told himself. People had to earn his trust, that was all. Nothing was wrong with him.

He was content enough in his current life situation. Hanging around and dodging anyone who might talk to him. It wasn't an important or impressive kind of life. But he'd never been an important or impressive man. He wasn't bad enough that Caelan would kick him out, (or at least he hoped so) but he wasn't really putting any effort into being especially good. What was the point?

"Speech"

OOC: Bardic: 0/2 | Air: 0/2
Stock by Kati H.@Dawnthieves | Table by Silverfrost

Ratonhnhake:ton
Male
Kamar-Taj Student
Wolf
© Raton
3.00 years
Height: 34in
AP: 66.6AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 100lbs

RE: Ratonhnhake:ton | Lone star

Even a meek and quiet mouse will bite if pushed to far..

Ratonhnhake:ton was growing more and more use to being in a pack again but it was different this time. The Kamar-Taj was a place that he felt he could be ,at least semi, happy in. It was a place where one didn't have to socialize if they didn't want to. They didn't have to speak or tell their story or get to know others or fight in useless battles.

He had been in the Kamar-Taj for two months now and he had only met a few of the members that were settled here and so far he had only had a extended conversation with two and had come across another one several other times. As for the other members he had seen a few at the meeting but hadn't spoken to them as of now. He, regardless of being apart of a realm, was a solitary creature and preferred to be on his own over being in the company of another.

Currently though, his state was one of disbelief. His brother, whom he had thought was dead, had returned alive and well and he couldn't figure out if he was feeling happiness or if he was feeling regret and guilt. The dark furred male had left the Realm's camp and was now laying near one of the various pools, his head resting on his paws and his silvery blue eyes angled downwards at the surface. While it appeared as if he were looking at his reflection the male's mind was a million miles away from where he was now. Vivid images floated around in his head as he recalled the scene that seemed as if it were forever burned in his memory, the day that his and his brother's lives had changed. Panic swelled in his chest and he woke from his day dream and he shook his head furiously. His brother, Karon, was safe and that was all that mattered but then the fear that their eldest brother was lurking somewhere filled his heart and he squirmed on the ground before sitting up and touching the water's surface with a paw. Forget it.. Katon will never show up here.. he told himself and gave a quiet sigh

|| "Speech here."
stock

The Tragedy of Life is not Death but what we let Die Inside of us while we Live.

*Ratonhnhake:ton has a feathered earring on his right ear.
*Please note that when rping with this boy he is a very nervous, anxiety driven boy.

Torok
Male
Kamar-Taj Student
Wolf
© Dikui
1.75 years
Linked Accounts

Torok Levelle Rohiem

Torok stood up. He frowned a little. He should probably do something. Maybe he could hunt some little thing. He didn't want to be too useless. If he was banished from the realm he didn't know where he'd go. He didn't know if they would, but the Rohiems had always been sure to kick out any freeloaders who weren't members of the family. Even family members weren't all safe though, if enough of the family disliked them. He could probably be called a freeloader at this point. Caelan seemed accepting of everyone but he still wanted to be safe.

Walking for a moment, he came upon a black wolf. Trotting up to around five feet from him, Torok smiled, a bit awkwardly. For some reason, he felt nervous. The wolf looked older than him, he reminded himself. Not bad looking, though. He told himself to shut up and greet the man normally. "Hello, I'm Torok. Torok Rohiem." Should he still use the family name? They weren't really a family anymore. Dead, decimated, and fragmented. It wasn't a happy thought. He watched the wolf carefully, grasshoppers jumping in his throat. What was happening to him?

"Speech"

Male
Kamar-Taj Student
Wolf
© Raton
3.00 years
Linked Accounts

Even a meek mouse will bite is pushed to far.

The sound of another's voice sent shock waves through the male. Was he surprised by the fact that there was someone in the realm's territory? not at all. It had become a natural response to hearing anyone speaking to him and it was something he could not quell -no matter how hard he tried. He was a scaredy cat in some aspects but the wolf would never truly admit to that out loud for he could be brave if he wanted to.

Forcing his fur to remain flat against his shoulders the wolf turned his silvery blue gaze onto the newcomer and relaxed slightly at seeing the teen. The scent of kamar-taj was on the boy - so that meant he was okay.. right. The male was still unsure of whither or not he could say that all the members of Kamar-taj were trust worth for there was always someone that was misled.. right..? The male wale stared quietly at Torok for a moment before realizing the boy had introduced himself a moment ago. Heat scorched his pelt and he flattened his ears before lowering his head in a slight greeting. "Hello Torok.. My name is Ratonhnhake:ton... But, I know for some it might be hard to say so you can call me whatever you want to.." the male spoke in his quiet way and looked away for a moment then returned his gaze to meet Torok's. "I assume that you are a student of Kamar-taj? It's nice to meet you Torok." Ratonhnhake:ton added quietly.

"Speaking" | Magic

OC--

Stock by Kati.H and textures from Pixabay

The Tragedy of Life is not Death but what we let Die Inside of us while we Live.

*Please note that when rping with this boy he is a very nervous, anxiety driven boy.

Torok
Male
Kamar-Taj Student
Wolf
© Dikui
1.75 years
Linked Accounts

Torok Levelle Rohiem

The wolf seemed surprised by Torok's approach. He almost seemed frightened. Torok lowered his head a little. Automatically trying to make the other feel comfortable. It was funny. Usually he wouldn't care about a stranger's feelings unless it would affect him.

The wolf's eyes were bright silvery blue. The Rohiem teen tried not to stare at the man. He noticed that he didn't answer his greeting for a second. Did that mean anything? Was he watching Torok just as intently as he wanted to watch him? It probably was nothing. He shouldn't get his hopes up. The man spoke and Torok almost smiled gleefully as he said his name. Why? He hadn't felt like this... Well, ever. This pleasant warmth spreading through his body was unfamiliar to him. "Ratonhnhake:ton." He spoke slowly, trying to say it right. "Was that good?" The man asked if he was a student of Kamar-Taj. "Yes, I am. Are you?" He waited for Raton's reply, nerves bouncing.

"Speech"

Male
Kamar-Taj Student
Wolf
© Raton
3.00 years
Linked Accounts

A spark of amusement shot through Ratonhnhake:ton at the way the teen asked if he had said his name right. It wasn't a new feeling but it was still one that surprised the dark furred brute as he was not one to feel amusement or anything like that - he could it was just seldom there. His silvery gaze remained relaxed on the teen wolf and for a moment he was still until he heard Torok speak again.

The wolf tilted his head and gave a nod of his head. "You've said it right." he said in his usual quiet tone before nodding his head again. "that is correct.. I joined a while ago." Ratonhnhake:ton answer. "I typically stay on my own so that is probably why we have not run into each other before.. he added and looked away from the other back towards the pool he had been watching.

"He Speaks"
OOC ⟶ OOC

Healing: 0/2 | Psychic: 0/4
Wolf Stock by Bine G.@Dawnthieves | Table by Silverfrost
>

Torok
Male
Kamar-Taj Student
Wolf
© Dikui
1.75 years
Linked Accounts

(03-28-2020, 09:55 AM)Torok Wrote:

Torok Levelle Rohiem

Was Raton watching him? His cool silvery eyes rested on Torok. It seemed very important that the man approve of him. The Rohiem youth didn't really know why. He just knew that there was something very special about the other wolf. He wasn't just any other creature. He drew Torok in like a moth to a flame. He only hoped that he wouldn't get burned.

The man affirmed that Torok had pronounced his name correctly. He was happy at the thought. He liked the name. It was kind of complex, but it was interesting. It seemed to suit the man. He also confirmed that he was also a student of Kamar-Taj and said that he had joined a while ago, but that he stayed on his own. Not a bad thing. Hadn't Torok done the same thing? They had something in common, at least. "Same here. I joined a season or two ago and have sort of just been hanging around since." Would Raton think he was lazy for not working harder for the realm? "I should probably go on a hunt or something, just to start pulling my own weight a little bit here." How would he answer him? Maybe he'd ask to go on a hunt with him! No, that would never happen. Torok decided he needed to stop getting his hopes up. The man probably didn't even like guys. He had no chance.

"Speech"

Male
Kamar-Taj Student
Wolf
© Raton
3.00 years
Linked Accounts

Tread lightly for even a meek and quiet mouse will bite if pushed to far.

Ratonhnhake:ton dipped his head "I joined recently too. the dark furred brute answered. Hearing that the wolf was planning on hunting his ears perked up slightly "You'll have to go off Kamar-Taj lands for that, we are forbidden to hunt on these lands." he remarked, also remind himself about it.

Looking around them he turned his gaze back to Torok. He remember that there was to be no killing on these lands, if one wanted to hunt they would have to go out and hunt. He quite liked that rule it meant that, unless there was a raid or someone broke the laws, Kamar-taj was the safest place to be.. Right..? Silence reigned over him, unsure of what to say to the teen. It wasn't that he was uncomfortable near the boy it was something that he struggled with when he was around everyone.

"Were you heading out then? I'm sorry if I have hindered you." he spoke quietly.

"Speaking" | Magic

OC--

Stock by Kati.H and textures from Pixabay

Torok
Male
Kamar-Taj Student
Wolf
© Dikui
1.75 years
Linked Accounts

Torok Levelle Rohiem

Mild Language

Ratonhnhake:ton said he had joined recently too. Another thing they had in common. Torok was happy, but didn't want to mess up the nice conversation they were having. He hadn't chased the man away yet. There was still hope. There was still pressure on him to not fuck this up. He better not. The man also informed him that he could not hunt in the Kamar-Taj lands. Hmm. He was glad he was thoughtful and considerate enough to tell him. "Thanks for telling me," he replied, his voice as pleasant as a summer breeze.

'Were you heading out then? I'm sorry if I have hindered you.' Torok was a bit surprised. The man was being very polite to him. Why did he deserve that? He wasn't a perfect guy, or arguably even a good one. He told himself that that was only normal behavior and it meant nothing. "No problem." He hesitated a bit. Was he brave enough to do this? He was gonna have to be. "Do you wanna-" he blurted out. "Do you wanna go hunt with me?" Was this like asking him out? Technically?

"Speech"

Male
Kamar-Taj Student
Wolf
© Raton
3.00 years
Linked Accounts

thanks for telling me.

Ratonhnhake:ton tilted his head slightly but nodded his head. "There isn't a need to thank me. the dark furred wolf said with a gentle smile. The boy was much different then the last teen he had met.. This boy was quiet and respectful, or so it seemed. While the dark furred wolf wasn't the best around the younger population the wolf would try his best to less nervous then he usually was... in hopes his nerves or strange personality didn't rub off on others.

The wolf glanced down at his own paws for a moment until he heard the other speak again. He first said no problem and then he proceeded to ask if Ratonhnhake:ton wanted to go with him on a hunt. The wolf glanced up, surprise sparking in his eyes. He hadn't hunted with someone else before in his life.. He had been a healer and healers, unless it was dire, did not hunt for the pack. He had hunted small game when he was a loner but that was only to survive.. Smiling weakly the dark furred healer gave a soft and nervous laugh "I am not sure how much help I will be but I will gladly tag along if you want me to."

"He Speaks"
OOC ⟶ OOC

Healing: 0/2 | Psychic: 0/4
Wolf Stock by Bine G.@Dawnthieves | Table by Silverfrost
>