Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Summer Year 11
March 8th - April 25th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: March '20
Character
best relationship

Canute & Hades
[played by Amelia & Lightwood]
Thread
Come to Me &
Different Directions

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Meeting (P) (Rai)Fight For Your Rights, To Party!
Rev is going to challenge Rai to a spar

Revery
Male
Algiz Resident
Other canine
© BitterSweetCitrus
2.00 years
Height: 18 in
AP: 40AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 31.92 lbs

(P) (Rai)Fight For Your Rights, To Party!

(This post was last modified: 03-24-2020, 01:10 PM by Revery. Edited 1 time in total.)

With his talons boring into the ground Revery rooted himself in place. Today was the day. The day that this dhole would get his freedom back, rights! Revery was going to call Rai over and beat her ass in a spar!

Knowing his size to be quite the disadvantage (after all, Rai had bested him before), he activated Totem, his form shifting into his feline form. Confidence now rolled off the man in waves, more so now that he was ready. This cat would find a way to win, he was sure of it.

Stretching his limbs, the onyx cat began to prepare. The spit fire feline trotted around in hopes to ready his body. Revery had no idea how the confrontation would go, for all he knew, his warm ups were needless, and the duchess would just grant him his freedom.

With a shrug, Revery halted and sounded a loud roar calling for Rai. He would win, he had no doubt.

text | "speech." | power.

OC: Revery is still a black jaguar of 29 in and 150 lbs. Sorry for the crappy post.

Psychic: 0/2 | Electricity: 0/2 | Companion: 1/1 | Echo: 0/1 | Chameleon: 0/1 | Specimen: ∞ | Totem: 1/3 | Telekinesis 0/1 | Telekinetic 0/1 | Wings 0/1

Revery is rated [M] for his excessive cursing, in no way do his, thoughts, words, or actions reflect on the roleplayer controlling him.

Revery has a 4.5 pound Kod Kod Companion that's named Maggie, she sound like Trina Nishimura, the dubbed voice actor of Kyoka Jiro.

Rai
Female
Aldrnari Baroness
Wolf
© Marissa
11 (14.5) years
Height: 40
AP: 136AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 170

RE: (P) (Rai)Fight For Your Rights, To Party!

Rai had intended to hunt out Sribna and Loki when her plans changed. She paused, her ears flicking as she swiveled them when the roar of a jaguar came toward it. It was a summons, from a voice that she didn't fully recognize. Of course, it had to be someone that she had interactions with in order for her to be summoned. She'd first find out the reason for it before she decided what she was going to do. For the most part, the wolf was leaning more toward simply ignoring it and heading back to her task to seek out Sribna and Loki. But what sort of example would that set? She was no longer a leader but that didn't mean that the rest of family stopped looking toward her for advice and direction.

With a groan, the wolf made her way to the place that the roar had orginated from. She stared upon the jaguar, attempting to get some sort of recognition. The scent had shifted but it still held that of the dhole. The eyes, too, hadn't changed and she could see challenge in them. She arched her brow as she casually made her way to the shifted canine. She kept herself loose, her attention fully upon the no longer teenager. She didn't say a greeting, didn't demand an explanation for her presence, she merely kept silent.

Sometimes, silence was the only way to get misbehaved children to speak. And so, Rai went with her gut and kept her mouth firmly closed. Her mismatched eyes were locked upon his entire body as she waited for what it was that he wanted.

"Speech."

Revery
Male
Algiz Resident
Other canine
© BitterSweetCitrus
2.00 years
Height: 18 in
AP: 40AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 31.92 lbs

(This post was last modified: 03-27-2020, 10:25 PM by Revery. Edited 1 time in total.)

It was easy to forget that those around him wouldn't recognize him in this form. After all, Revery had become quite acquainted with his ebony feline form, to the young man it was like his regular form. When Rai made her way over he smirked as he examined her. Just like before, Rai was cold and stern, even though she hadn't seemed to recognize him, he could tell she had an annoyed air about her.

The time had come and boy was Revery was excited. For quite some time, the rebel had gone over the many ways this very moment might play out. This was something quite unusual for him, Revery had always been one to jump into things head first, but this was too important to him.

With pinned ears Revery addressed Rai, "Ya know, I've been your hostage for quite a while. I bet that rings a bell, huh, and before you say it, yes I am Revery." Pausing, his onyx tail began to flick methodically before he resumed his speech, " I really want my freedom to leave the kingdom, especially since I'm of age. Now, I wanna ask you for it, but if you don't let me leave I will find a way. Rai I don't want to fight you, and I don't want to run from you. I thank you for putting my angry teen ass in check back then, but I need my rights. I will take them."

Awaiting a response, he took hast to prepare himself for a fight or to flee. As he widened his stance, the hazel eyed man narrowed his eyes. He lowered his head to protect his throat, he couldn't give Rai such an easy opening if she were to charge. Revery had chosen toward the middle of the peninsula on purpose, if they were to fight or he were to run, sand would not be ideal. With unsheathed claws, he bore them into the ground further preparing himself if he were to have to bolt.

For the most part, all around them was empty land, only puny grass beneath their paws. He would win, he was god damned sure of it.

Revery vs Rai
Escape
Move 1 of 3 (Verbal)
4 days
127 lbs and 28 in
Excellent health
Full dodge unused

text | "speech." | power.

OC: Revery is still a black jaguar of 28 in and 127 lbs. I hope this post is okay!

Psychic: 0/2 | Electricity: 0/2 | Companion: 1/1 | Echo: 0/1 | Chameleon: 0/1 | Specimen: ∞ | Totem: 1/3 | Telekinesis 0/1 | Telekinetic 0/1 | Wings 0/1

Rai
Female
Aldrnari Baroness
Wolf
© Marissa
11 (14.5) years
Height: 40
AP: 136AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 170

She resisted the urge to sigh when the shifted canine explained the reasoning behind her summons. And it was that: a summons. Rai kept herself standing loosely, even as the boy before her started to set defenses, almost like he expected Rai to barrel in without thought. For the most part, the female wolf pushed that thought into others. She wanted them to misjudge her, to overlook her in politics, because it was far more satisfying when she was able to take whatever they wanted out from under their noses.

Perhaps she'd been attached to Loki, Lord of Mischief, for too long. Nah - she liked doing such things before hand. The boy's threats were dull. He was going to fight for freedom? She almost wanted to laugh because all she saw was the jaguar preparing for the possibility of attack. He was the one that started it, though Rai was certainly going to be the one that finished it. She didn't bother to set major defenses - she saw no reason for it. Her ears were perked forward so she might be able to listen better to the male jaguar, her right brow lifted upwards, causing her eyes to not be able to narrow.

The female wolf did keep her tail loose behind her, as well as spreading and bending her legs for balance. Her hackles, on the other hand, remained flat against her neck. She kept her head held low, though she didn't bother to open her jaws to prepare for a bite or to protect her throat because she saw no true reason to do so. For that reason as well, she didn't wrinkle her muzzle to show aggression. She didn't necessarily feel anything at the current moment. She allowed the silence to drag on, hoping to cause the boy to sweat it out on what she might or might not do. Her dull nails found traction in the slight amount of grass that they were standing on. The sun was beating down upon her back but she didn't seem to hardly notice the heat that started to rise around her.

"Your threats have told me far more than you will ever know." Her voice was soft, hardly rushed or raised as she kept her mismatched gaze upon him. "Your request is denied." What was he going to do about it? Attack or flee?

Rai seriously half expected for him to turn around and rush out of the conversation that he started. She truly didn't see a brave bone in his body, merely growl with no bite.

Rai vs Revery
For hostage
Move 1/3 (verbal)
3 days
40 in & 170 lbs
Excellent Health
Dodge Unused
Fire: 0/15 | Water: 0/15 | Earth: 0/15 | Air: 0/15 | Agile | Metabolic

"Speech."

Amelia
Female
OC Account
© Amelia
29 years
Height: 5' 3''
AP: 52,819AP
40 Attached Accounts

Weight: N/A

STAFF NOTE :

Pardon the intrusion!

Unfortunately, Revery's weight is wrong. Because he is slender, his jaguar form must also be slender. Choose a weight between 120 - 130 lbs and end your spar stats accordingly. :)

Avocado
Other
OC Account
© Avocado
Ripe years
Height: 6 inches
AP: 135.5AP
20 Attached Accounts

Weight: 7.6 oz

STAFF NOTE :

Hello there Roleplayers!

This Spar has defaulted to Rai as Revery has exceeded his given time-limit.

Revery will remain Rai's hostage and may not attempt another escape for 7 OC days from the date of this staffnote.