Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Summer Year 11
March 8th - April 25th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: March '20
Character
best relationship

Canute & Hades
[played by Amelia & Lightwood]
Thread
Come to Me &
Different Directions

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private Can you hear my heart

Ratonhnhake:ton
Male
Kamar-Taj Student
Wolf
© Raton
3.00 years
Height: 34in
AP: 66.6AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 100lbs

Can you hear my heart

(This post was last modified: 03-24-2020, 08:12 PM by Ratonhnhake:ton. Edited 1 time in total.)

Ratonhnhake:ton moved at a steady pace. His paws carrying him further and further away from the Pebble Shore. While he loved his home, the silvery eyed brute was a creature that liked to move around and explore. He was not the most social and he hadn't met many in the realm so he was sure he wouldn't be missed very much. The wolf was feeling more at ease for he had recently met his brother and his heart felt lighter.

Recalling the raining night that he had met his brother the male uttered a laugh, a noise rather foreign to him and took off. He had seen the brother he thought was dead and the idea that Karon would stay or be near enough for him to see him made his heart jump for joy. Before he knew it he had found himself surrounded by millions of saffron flowers mixed with dandelions and daffodils. Slowing his pace he came to a stop and looked about him, his silvery eyes taking in everything. No matter where he went in this world each place seemed even more beautiful than the last. Taking in a breath the male let out a heavy sigh and flopped down into the flowers before rolling to his back and stretching his legs into the sky, his gaze locking on to the deep blue sky above.

For a long moment the wolf laid like that, his eyes staring wide at the sky. There was certainly a peacefulness about this world and if only he could forget the past he felt life could take a turn for the better. Grunting to himself the wolf rolled back to his stomach and pushed himself to his paws and that was when something caught his attention. Cocking his head to one side the male moved forwards, sniffing at the ground curiously. What is it...? the thought entered his head as he neared it. Prodding at it with one paw the wolf lowered his head and sniffed at it. I guess it's a necklace of sorts... the wolf carefully gripped a hold of the black cord that was attached to it and removed it from the place it had been dropped. If it had belonged to someone the necklace no longer smelled of that someone and looked as if it had been long forgotten about. Again the wolf moved his paw and this time he prodded at the ground until he had a spot that was flat and laid the item down. Staring hard at it the male began to wonder what he would do with it, it certainly didn't suit him. Sitting down, the male uttered a quiet sigh. There was only one that came to his mind... but could he really do that, when they barely knew each other..

"Speaking" | Magic

OC-- Ratonhnhake:ton has found this piece of elemental jewelry. It is infused with the Plant Element♥

Stock by Kati.H and textures from Pixabay

The Tragedy of Life is not Death but what we let Die Inside of us while we Live.

*Ratonhnhake:ton has a feathered earring on his right ear.
*Please note that when rping with this boy he is a very nervous, anxiety driven boy.

Rumiko
Female
Rogue
Wolf
© Makao
4 years
Height: 36in
AP: 102AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 130lb

RE: Can you hear my heart

(This post was last modified: 03-24-2020, 09:49 PM by Rumiko. Edited 2 times in total.)
Rumiko Noroki

From the freak show

Rumiko was also someone who didn't stay in one place for too long. Exploring and finding new places often pushed her far from Kamar taj's lands. And today she went up north, close to the place she used to call home when she was still a child. Her memories from it were a blur, almost gone. One was painful as she broke her leg on a weird day, but still, she felt scared. She was lucky someone helped her, she could walk now thanks to the person who saved her. But it was all that she had left in her memories, so she didn't feel uncomfortable by being close to a place where she lived. She now had a new home.

And as she arrived, flowers covered a big portion of the green fields she now came upon. The sweet fragrance of them, and the fresh and warm day felt great. She stood there, closing her eyes as the bird sounds passed through her ears. She re-opened her blue eyes, and slowly she moved further, with that chain making noise as she walked. That noise activated a click inside her, sending her back to her past. She now walked in an automatic way. Eyes lost into the air, ears flat and her breath became harder. She stopped, staring at the nothing. As her mind was consumed into an ocean of memories. The image of her brother came into her memories. "Shedder..." She whispered his name. Feeling a tear falling down her face.

"Speak."
Tiefenschaerfe

Rumiko has a chain wrapped around her left front paws in the ankle's region. It is the remainder of her life at the circus.

Rumiko suffers from PTSD and GAP. So her ehavior, thoughts and maybe speech could contain triggering and hard topics.

Male
Kamar-Taj Student
Wolf
© Raton
3.00 years
Linked Accounts

Tread cautiously for even meek mice will bite when pushed to far.

The male sat with his head bent towards the piece, his eyes studying it carefully. It was an interesting piece and it was a shame it had been abandoned here but still the male couldn't see himself wearing something like this and again the image of a particular someone popped into his head. Heat scorched his pelt and he shook his head. fool.. you hardly know her and can hardly even speak, let alone look normal.. You even fell into a p--.. his thoughts were cut off when he heard a voice.

Fur standing on end he straightened up and looked around him. Where had the voice come from? Surely he wasn't imagining it or was his mind playing tricks on him. Clearing his throat he sniffed at the air and caught the scent of Kamar-Taj, not just his own but the scent of another. His muscles tensed and he pushed himself to his paws. the voice.. is familiar.. he thought to himself before frowning and shaking his head, he truly was a fool. How could it be the moment he was thinking of her , she would show up.. That would be some weird magic.. Lowering his head, the dark furred brute picked up the piece of jewelry and turned to start walking. Perhaps he could still give it to Rumiko, it didn't have to mean anything.. It would just be a gift.. Right? Right!

However the male would soon stop again when he caught sight of Rumiko's form. Surprise shot through him and he uttered an awkward cough from it. As he stood there he noticed something strange, the she-wolf seemed sad.. His head cocked to one side and being of the nature that he couldn't stand seeing others upset the male approached slowly and attempted to stop with exactly ten feet separating them. The wolf would the attempt to speak only to stop when he realized he was still carrying the necklace. Frowning slightly he set it down at his own paws and looked up."Miss Rumiko? Are.. are you okay?" he asked quietly, hoping not to startle her.

"Speaking" | Magic

OC--

The Tragedy of Life is not Death but what we let Die Inside of us while we Live.

*Please note that when rping with this boy he is a very nervous, anxiety driven boy.

Rumiko
Female
Rogue
Wolf
© Makao
4 years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 03-28-2020, 08:08 AM by Rumiko.)
Rumiko Noroki

From the freak show

Rumiko's eyes remained lost in the air as her mind wouldn't leaver her brother's image. The wolf that freed her from slavery. How could she ever forget him, even if he was gone. He was the only family she ever had as her own sold her away. But after entering Yavania , she lost any sight of him. He faded into the air. She looked up , feeling the wind pulling her hairs and she would close her eyes and let more and more years come down her face.

But then a familiar scent woke her up from the.memory. and upon turning her head , Rat stood there. And his question made her feel embarrased. Ears flat and eyes placed away from him. She hated to cry in front of others, maybe because in the past others abused her when she cried. Or when she did a noice at all. "Gomen'nasai..." She apologized for this scene she was giving him.

"Me fine yes..." She lied , not really feeling well. She missed her brother , and long ago she lost any hope for seeing him again.

OC-
Gomen'nasai: "Sorry..."

"Speak."
Tiefenschaerfe

Rumiko has a chain wrapped around her left front paws in the ankle's region. It is the remainder of her life at the circus.

Rumiko suffers from PTSD and GAP. So her ehavior, thoughts and maybe speech could contain triggering and hard topics.

Male
Kamar-Taj Student
Wolf
© Raton
3.00 years
Linked Accounts

The wolf watched in silence. His heart, for some reason, ached for this she wolf. Lowering his body towards the ground to show that he meant no harm to her, he male would frown for a moment. He could see she was in pain. What happened.. Had someone hurt her, had someone done something to her or was it something she was remembering or was she sick..

A strange urge to protect her flooded over him as he sat there, unsure of what to do. He wasn't the best in situations like this but when she spoke the first time to apologize. Rosetta activated for the first time and translated the words that she had spoken to him and then she spoke again, this time in English.

The male shook his head slightly and without knowing it he spoke in the language that she first used. "You don't need to apologize Miss Rumiko.. Are you sure you're okay? You aren't sick are you?" the male asked, worry coating his tone. It felt strange to worry for someone other than his brothers - particularly a female. He also found it interesting that he had thought of her just a moment before and was now running into her here.. The wolf glanced down towards the necklace at his paws and then towards her. Could he give this to her.. Would she treat it as a sympathy gift.. The male blinked, puzzled at what to do and returned his gaze to Rumiko.

"Don't worry.. I won't hurt you or make fun of you or.... he stopped, realizing that he was rambling and flattening his ears he gave a nervous laugh.

"Speaking" | Magic

OC--

Rumiko
Female
Rogue
Wolf
© Makao
4 years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 03-28-2020, 04:42 PM by Rumiko. Edited 1 time in total.)
Rumiko Noroki

From the freak show

Eyes of blue remained to stare away from the wolf before her. She felt ridiculous, acting like this with them. Someone she didn't know, she had seen him some times but never dared to step further. She distrusted males, as during her slavery they were the ones who gave her the most pain of all who partook in her abuses. Would this one abuse her too? She could walk away now and forget this, but a part of her kept her there, standing and with no intention of leaving. "You don't need to apologize Miss Rumiko.. Are you sure you're okay? You aren't sick are you?" He spoke in her own language, which took her from surprise. She didn't know he could speak her language too.

"I...I am okay...I just miss my brother Shedder...he saved me...but I never see him again after three years of being here..." Ears flattened more. She looked down to her paws. "He promised he would stay with me forever. But he is now gone...but I don't hate him. How could i hate him after he saved me from captivity...when everyone abused me...when I had no love he saved me...and became my brother...and now...he is not here...he may is..." She closed her eyes as her limbs shivered. And as they did, her chain did too. That chain that remained her those days of loneliness, alone, hungry and in pain.

"Don't worry.. I won't hurt you or make fun of you or...." Could she trust in his words? She didn't know, but for once she would give him a chance. She sat down as her eyes were still wet, threatening with bringing down more tears.

OC: Underline means she is speaking in Japanese.

"Speak."
Tiefenschaerfe

Male
Kamar-Taj Student
Wolf
© Raton
3.00 years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 03-28-2020, 06:12 PM by Ratonhnhake:ton. Edited 1 time in total.)

Part of him had expected the she-wolf to leave so when she remained and even spoke to him the male relaxed slightly and offered a small smile. He probably came off as weird or even scary in some aspects due to the fact he hardly smiled or used gestures that someone else might use. He once more glanced down towards thee necklace and firmly decided in his mind and heart that he would give it to her - as a gift from a friend to a friend of course! Heat scorched through his pelt and he pinned on ear down before looking back towards Rumiko. Seeing her upset like this pained him for some reason. While yes he disliked seeing anyone and everyone in pain be it physically, mentally or emotionally the wolf hated seeing it and automatically felt as if he should offer an ear.

With Rosetta still activated the wolf spoke again in the language. "You don't need to hide your pain Miss. Rumiko.. If you are hurting it is best to cry instead of bottling it up... We.. I may not know you well but if you need to talk I am here to listen.. I can promise that anything you say will remain between us.." the male then went quiet and glanced away. you're a fool, you'll most likely scare her further... he thought to himself as he dropped his gaze to his paws - not wanting to keep staring at her in case it made her upset.

Once again his eyes met that of the necklace near his paw and taking in a deep breath the wolf picked it up by the black cord and slowly got to his paws and took a few steps closer to Rumiko and would attempt to lay the piece down two feet in front of her before backing away and laying back down, his eyes narrowed away. "for you.. please take it. he said in English, his ears pinning against his heated face.

"He Speaks"
OOC ⟶ The underlined portion is spoken in Japanese♥

Healing: 0/2 | Psychic: 2/4
Wolf Stock by Bine G.@Dawnthieves | Table by Silverfrost
>

Rumiko
Female
Rogue
Wolf
© Makao
4 years
Linked Accounts

Rumiko Noroki

From the freak show

She didn't know what to do, she didn't have her brother to solve her problems anymore. He always did the things she didn't want to do. He always decided for her, he always protected her and did almost everything for her. And when they have ripped apart, she was forced to survive without him. She now had to thread completely alone, and that turned up to be her hardest challenge, her hardest time of her life. She had no one, sleeping alone, eating alone and traveling alone was something she never did. Shedder was always with her, and his departure would mean a hard transition for her, a transition she still struggled to bear. Well, she now had a place to call home, but she still felt lonely without him in her life.

More and more tears came down, as memories from her brother came upon her eyes. She closed her eyes, her head shifted so her nose pointed at the soil. Ears low and legs shivering. And without caring, she attempted to hide her head within Raton's chest. She was done from being alone. She didn't say anything, she just remained in silence as tears fell down like a river, river of memories.

"You don't need to hide your pain Miss. Rumiko.. If you are hurting it is best to cry instead of bottling it up... We.. I may not know you well but if you need to talk I am here to listen. I can promise that anything you say will remain between us.." She sat down, aiming to keep her head shoved into his frame(should he allow it). "I miss him...he took me out of slavery...he became my only family...but someday he was gone..." She admitted as eyes remained closed.

And then she stood up, just to see him dropping something before her. "for you.. please take it." She looked down at it. It was a necklace. "You sure?..." She asked still having a hard time trusting them. In silence she took it and looking at him she placed it on her neck. She looked at him waiting for any word of disapproval.

OC- She is accepting the necklace <3
The necklace is infused with Plant magic!

"Speak."
Tiefenschaerfe

Male
Kamar-Taj Student
Wolf
© Raton
3.00 years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: Today, 12:00 AM by Ratonhnhake:ton.)

Emotions the wolf wasn't sure he had stirred within him as he watched Rumiko. He felt his heart breaking for her, why exactly.. he wasn't to sure himself but he wanted to help her, to make her feel better.. To rid of those bad feelings, he wanted to see her smile. How could he make her smile or feel better.. The wolf was unsure of how to do it. Of how to make things seem better because memories were not easy to erase, especially the bad ones.

His eyes filled with worry when he noted her crying more and ached to go to her side and comfort her but fearing if he tried he would scare her further so when the she-wolf pressed against his chest, surprise ran through him like lightning. Keeping his body still the wolf would attempt to gently rest his chin against her head, trying his best to give her some kind of comfort.

Then she spoke again.. Her words sent another pang to his heart, she had been through a lot it seemed and yet she seemed so strong. Shutting his own eyes he kept quiet, knowing no words could sooth her broken heart. Where had her brother gone? Was he nearby somewhere watching her closely.. Why didn't he reveal himself.. Come forth and comfort her. A silent battle went on in his head, how could he help.. Could he even be of some kind of help..

It wasn't long before he felt her move away. Opening his eyes again he watched her carefully as she looked to the necklace he had offered to her. A gentle smile played across his face and he nodded his head slowly. "I am sure.. it is yours. he said quietly as he watched her pick it up and slip it onto her neck. His smile remained, It does suit her.. he thought to himself. Giving another nod of his head Rosetta activating again the wolf spoke once more in Japanese "It appears as if it was made for you..." he spoke without thinking.. When realizing what he had said his eyes widened as embarrassment scorched under his pelt.

"Speaking" | Magic

OC-- the underline portion is spoken in japanese