Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Summer Year 11
March 8th - April 25th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: March '20
Character
best relationship

Canute & Hades
[played by Amelia & Lightwood]
Thread
Come to Me &
Different Directions

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome Come out, come out, wherever you are
Hera

Kairyn
Female
Aldrnari Resident
Ostrich
© Dikui
0.50 years
Height: 79 in
AP: 102AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 280 lbs

Come out, come out, wherever you are

OOC: Practice/fun spar with Hera, any Kingdom members welcome to watch or, if children about their age, jump into the sparring themselves! :D

Kairyn was bored. Her mother and sister weren't playing with her as much lately. She didn't know why, and she didn't like it. But she wasn't going to just mope around. No, no, no. She wanted to have fun! There were tons of other kids in the Kingdom and at least one of them must be a fun playmate.

She almost bounced on her feet. She would call, like the adults did sometimes. Someone would have to come. That was how it worked. Kairyn wanted someone to play with. Surely there was someone else who wanted to play. She forced herself to be still. She didn't want to look too eager. Even though she definitely was. She raised her head to stare at the sky and let out a loud chirp. "Hey! Anyone wanna play?" Not the most civilised choice of words, but she didn't care. She wanted to have fun for once.

Hera
Female
Verja Resident
Wolf
© Raton
0.75 years
Height: 38in
AP: 24.1AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 98lbs

RE: Come out, come out, wherever you are

Nothing beats the Cherry Blossom Grove the dark pelted wolf pup thought to herself as she padded through the grove, her eyes moving along the tress. Her heart felt whole and was bursting with happiness. This truly was home. Lately the excitable pup had started to relax a bit - she was still her usual bubbly-self and went on greeting others with that smile of her's.

As she was exploring the Grove she came to a halt when she heard a loud chirp, it seemed to be calling for a playmate. Her tail wagged slightly and she let out an excited howl to answer back before taking off in the direction she had heard the chirp coming from and soon her eyes rested on the figure of the bird. Her head cocked to one side, there was something familiar about the bird-child and moving up closer the she-pup attempted to stop at least four feet away. "Hello, I heard your call. Do you want to play?" she asked with a happy yip and a wag of her tail.

She walks | "She Talks" | She Thinks

OOC ⟶ OOC
Water: 0/2

Stock by Kati H. @Dawnthieves | Texture by xnienke@DA | Table by Silverfrost

Kairyn
Female
Aldrnari Resident
Ostrich
© Dikui
0.50 years
Linked Accounts

A howl answered her almost immediately. A canine then. Maybe a wolf, or a coyote. Kairyn's head buzzed with the possibilities. She didn't have much time to buzz though, because a black wolf pup arrived shortly. She asked the bird if she wanted to play. "Duh! That's why I called!" Her tone wasn't mean. She was just kidding around.

Without a word, she began to set up for a spar. With a child's straightforwardness, she tucked her wings flat against her sides on instinct and narrowed her eyes, but kept her legs outstretched so she could attack easier. She did bend her legs a bit for stability. She was ready, right? Without waiting a moment, the Spire child attempted to rush straight at the wolf pup, and kick at her with her right leg, aiming to hit the underside of the pup's chest, just between her legs. She wouldn't put too much force into the blow. They were just having fun, after all.

Kairyn v Hera
For Practice
1/3
3 days
59 in / 210 lbs
Excellent health
Full Dodge Unused

Hera
Female
Verja Resident
Wolf
© Raton
0.75 years
Linked Accounts

Hera rolled her eyes playfully at the strange bird's response to her question. She quickly noted that Kairyn was prepping to fight and readied herself as well. She watched as the young bird tucked her wings close and spread her feet apart. It was interesting, something that worked well for one would not work well for herself. she would have to ask Regalia about fighting and see if her mother would teach her something that she could use. The pup however noted that if she tried to spread her legs far apart she would be come clumsy.

She knew out right that she would not be able to dodge this move from the chick but could she make it to where she could counteract it afterwards. The feeling of the chick's foot hit her chest and she let out a noise, surprised at the strength in the bird's foot and was glad that this was just play. She believed that this new friend would be quite strong when all grown up. The blow caused her to tumble backwards and not being experience in fighting the pup was able to quickly right herself right away but after a moment of being on the ground she got to her paws and activated condense the water would then spray forwards at the chick like a gentle shower, in hopes that it might soak the chick.

Hera vs Kairyn
For Practice
1/3
3 days
38 in / 98 lbs
Excellent health
Full Dodge Unused

OOC ⟶ sorry for the delay

As I look at the Birds Flying, I want to follow them and Fly as well.
Freely underneath the Blue Sky. I want to follow them.
Let's get out, out, I want to get out of here now.
Above the Sky, I feel like there will be something for me.
Like the Birds in the Sky, lets fly to the sky, fly high.

Kairyn
Female
Aldrnari Resident
Ostrich
© Dikui
0.50 years
Linked Accounts

The wolf let out a noise as Kairyn's foot landed, and tumbled over backwards. She hadn't tried to hurt her. Maybe she was just surprised. A small part of the girl wanted to smile at her pain. She should have dodged it. The Spire was already growing into a bit of a bully. She was bigger and stronger than the pup and she liked it. But she still wanted to be nice. She waited a second for the pup to get to her paws. Her defenses were still up. Her wings were tucked and legs were straight to allow her to move and attack with ease.

A spray of water hit the ostrich chick like a gentle shower. The water surprised her, but caused her no real damage. Kairyn attempted to move forward quickly so she was less than a foot away from the wolf, their bodies hopefully making a set of parallel lines as she approached from the pup's left side, and attempt to hold her scruff firmly in her beak, while simultaneously attempting to kick her front legs at the knee, hopefully getting the girl off her balance.

Kairyn v Hera
For Practice
2/3
3 days
59 in / 210 lbs
Excellent health
Full Dodge Unused

Hera
Female
Verja Resident
Wolf
© Raton
0.75 years
Linked Accounts

Hera couldn't help but smile when she saw her attack had hit. One for one! A hit for a hit. While Hera wasn't one who enjoyed hurting others and loved to meet new friends the small wolf pup was, however, beginning to think a bit differently. She wanted to do something for her friends and family and while she was still young her thoughts always went to serving by her mother's side in the Valkyrja.

Her ears pinned to her head and she let out a tiny, playful, snarl at the bird child and raised her tail in a defensive move. She kept her eyes wide to watch the bird, never letting Kairyn out of her sight and so when the bird had move to her side and grabbed her scruff the pup immediately went limp in the bird's beak. While she wasn't the heaviest of pup's she already knew that dead weight was something only full grown adults could handle - no matter how big the other child was.

As soon as she went limp, the child would curl her legs up just before the other child would kick at her so that her legs wouldn't be kicked out from her and then the pup would stretch her legs back out and plant them firmly on the ground and use the to twist herself in attempts to free her from the other's grasp.

Hera vs Kairyn
For Practice
2/3
3 days
38 in / 98 lbs
Excellent health
Full Dodge Unused

OOC ⟶ OOC

Kairyn
Female
Aldrnari Resident
Ostrich
© Dikui
0.50 years
Linked Accounts

As Kairyn gripped onto the pup's scruff, she went limp in her beak. The chick wasn't expecting it. Her long, regal neck curved, trying to hold up the weight. She widened her stance for stability, but once the pup planted her legs back down and started struggling, the Spire chick was forced to let go.

She didn't want to give up though. Her wings were still pressed to her sides, and her legs straightened in attack since she didn't have to hold up the pup anymore. She still was ready for attacking. She wasn't going to give up. She was a stubborn bird sometimes. She attempted to get a hold on the wolf's left ear in her beak, and simultaneously attempted to step on her left paw with her right foot, hopefully trapping it to the ground and hindering the child's movement. She wanted to win this. Even if it was just a little play battle.

Kairyn v Hera
For Practice
3/3
3 days
59 in / 210 lbs
Excellent health
Full Dodge Unused

Hera
Female
Verja Resident
Wolf
© Raton
0.75 years
Linked Accounts

The release of her scruff was almost instant and instantly used that small window of time to step away from Kairyn . Her tongue lolled out of her mouth as she drew in breath. Her sides heaved slightly as she dropped into a crouch and eyeing Kairyn the pup was just about to leap when she saw the other's beak coming in her direction and ducked to avoid it but fell into the other trap , her foot being stepped on by the other.

Letting out a surprised yelp the pup turned in attempts to shoulder the chick away from her. While this was fun, the overwhelming urge to best the other child bubbled deep inside of her. Her blue eyes flared and stretched wide as she turned her head to snap her teeth in Kairyn's direction, making sure that they did not connect but used it more as a threat that a bite would come if she did not release her foot.

Hera vs Kairyn
For Practice
3/3
3 days
38 in / 98 lbs
Excellent health
Full Dodge Unused

OOC ⟶ OOC

Herleif
Male
Aldrnari King
Wolf
© Lizzy
4.00 (4.75) years
Height: 40 in
AP: 576.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 180 lbs

Herleif Dame-Fritjov
Settle down and listen to me

Herleif was walking when he heard the sounds of a scuffle. Curious he moved closer. His green eyes took in the shape of a chick and a wolf. Both of them kids. They seemed to be play fighting. He smile watching them both. The one chick looked like one of the members he allowed a home here a few seasons ago. Perhaps it was her mother. Either that or it was an adopted child since he wasn't sure who else looked like her. Herleif glanced around but did not see any adults. Looks like he was babysitting. With nothing else to do he watched them as saw each of their forms. Perhaps he could turn this into a lesson for them if they were willing.

He sat down about 8 feet from the tussling kids keeping his eyes on them, in case one of them accidentally got hurt. His spiranima Avrid was in a tree watching for anyone else that might be around. Since she didn't see anything Herleif relaxed slightly. Merely content to watch until they noticed him.

Electricity - 0/6
Bardic - 0/6
Anima - 0/11
Eidetic Memory | Investigator | Tracker | Stealthy |
Shift - 0/1 | Disguise - 0/1 | Clarity 0/1 | Bulwark 0/1

Actions. | "Herleif" "Avrid" | 'Thoughts.'

Wolf stock (Kati H.) | Overlay (kerast)

Herleif wears a small leather cord with the rune for Aldrinari on it. It grants him Anima magic.