Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Summer Year 11
March 8th - April 25th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: March '20
Character
best relationship

Canute & Hades
[played by Amelia & Lightwood]
Thread
Come to Me &
Different Directions

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private [M: Finlay] Step Forward

Draconis
Male
Vipera King
Tiger
© Marissa
5.75 (6.5) years
Height: 40
AP: 300AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 210

[M: Finlay] Step Forward

Heading away from the borders, Draco could do with a very much needed nap. Then again, there was something else that plagued his mind at the current moment. Of course, sleep would eventually come, but only when Draco was finished with what he wanted to do. After introducing Finlay to his parents, there was no reason that he couldn't push forward. He cared what they thought, like any child, but that didn't mean that he was going to turn away from what he wanted.

As he appeared to be alone, Draco allowed his features to soften, that cold expression leaving as a smirk took its place. He headed toward the den that Finlay had set up for them - big enough for cubs, even as those cubs aged. And that was exactly what the strawberry tiger wished to end up with this night. He headed into the den when he made it, uncertain if he would find the other man or not. He glanced around, his brow furrowing, before he started to roar. It echoed in the den but he wasn't too concerned about it.

He believed that the echo would only make it that much harder for Finlay to ignore him.

"Speak."
stock from Leo Messana

Finlay
Male
Vipera Botanist
Tiger
© Avocado
3 years
Height: 30 in.
AP: 280AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 185 lbs

RE: [M: Finlay] Step Forward

How's the Craic?

If Finlay had been a bit further from the den… perhaps… maybe… possibly he could have ignored the call. Said something like he hadn’t heard it, maybe he was temporarily stricken deaf by Arleigh’s voice or something. That would make Draco laugh for sure. It had nothing to do with the fact it was Draco but fully the fact that he was being ‘summoned’. Living so long on his own, he had a proverbial chip on his shoulder with being called like he was to be expected to show. Like a pet. However, he made a special exception for one Draconis Malfoy. On the rare occasion that was, when he was in the mood to see the man. Which was honestly pretty much all the time. Draco got several ‘special exceptions’ from Finlay, none that Finlay cared to notify him of, it should be obvious. He is a smart man. He could figure it out. If not, too bad for him.

However, Finlay had been close to the cave when Draconis sounded the echoing call for him. Finlay’s head whipped around in the direction the call came from. The… direction of their den. ”Damn…” He was impressed, and shocked by the loudness of the call. However, he had just came from their den. But, it seemed as though Draconis was calling him back. Why? Maybe the man was worried or angry thinking Finlay was avoiding him. He wasn’t this time ‘round. Well… best go find out what the man wants.

Finlay made his way back towards their den, walking inside the den his seafoam eyes laid on Draconis who was smirking. Okay, so he wasn’t mad. But why were his brows furrowed. Was… he mad? Finlay didn’t do anything wrong. This time. So… best just act normal? Sassy was his normal.

Finlay raised a brow, as he stood just in the entrance to their den. ”Besh nod do dhad again. Youse will make youseself deaf.” A smirk then pulled on his lips. ”Bud… you ged a poind for gedding creadive wif youse roar. So… ya called?” Finlay tilted his head slightly, clearly wanting to know what Draconis called him for.

Action | "Speech." | Element
stock by Mathias Appel

Finlay is diminutive in size for a male tiger. He wears a simple silver earring on his right ear and a simple silver ring on his right front paw. Due to Pheromones he always smells like a blend of cedar, clove, and vanilla.

Finlay is rude, and loud, and very opinionated. He also has a foul mouth. His thoughts, words, speech, etc. do not reflect my own. <3

Draconis
Male
Vipera King
Tiger
© Marissa
5.75 (6.5) years
Linked Accounts

The fresh scent of Finlay came to him before Finlay's voice did. He turned around, his eyes looking the other tiger up and down. Teasing words were noted but Draco wasn't exactly in the mindset to talk back to him. He knew that Finlay was always put out about being summoned; it was one of the reasons why he did it. Before answering him, because he knew that was probably what Finlay expected, he stepped closer. "I'll consider your helpful advice." He looked rather amused as he tried to stand right in front of the other male tiger. "What, is there always going to be a reason that I need to spend time with you?"

Attempting to lower his head to lean against Finlay's, the male tiger observed him. "That offer," the king started, not backing away as he stared at him. "That you would carry my cubs. I want to try."

He pulled back slightly, his sea foam eyes locked upon the smaller male.

"Speak."
stock from Leo Messana

Finlay
Male
Vipera Botanist
Tiger
© Avocado
3 years
Height: 30 in.
AP: 280AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 185 lbs

How's the Craic?

His eyes didn’t miss the look up and down. Draconis was admiring him? Was he in a frisky mood? Finlay would not mind at all if Draconis was in a frisky mood. But, rather than Draco responding back to Finlay with his usual sass back, today… he was different. Finlay’s seafoam eyes watched as Draconis got closer to him.

‘I’ll consider your helpful advice.’

It… honestly was less helpful advice, more sass. But sure. ‘Helpful’. Finlay watched as Draconis donned an amused look, followed by his personal space being invaded. Not that Finlay minded his space being invaded by Draconis..

‘What, is there always going to be a reason that I need to spend time with you?’

Finlay chuckled, ”No… bud if youse go do dhing is do call me versus go find me when you jush wanna hang… I’mma have do call you a lazy king.” He smirked. This was his way of letting Draconis know that he didn’t mind it, however, he wanted Draconis to find him as well. He wasn’t a pet and would stop going to calls if he felt things were not fair. He knew that Draconis had to know about his dislike somewhat. There was a line, there was leadway that Finlay gave Draconis past that line, all Draconis had to do was not take too much advantage of that.

Finlay allowed the head touch, and stared back into Draconis’ eyes as he spoke.

‘That offer. That you would carry my cubs. I want to try.’

So, Draco wasn’t angry at all.. In fact Finlay would say he was in a mood. But he set himself up… and Finlay couldn’t help but tease, ”Ah… so dhere is a reason dis dime.” His eyes filled with heat and he attempted to give Draconis a kiss on his lips. ”I like dis reason dough.” More the mating part of it to be honest, less the kids part.

A feeling compelled Finlay to say something in that moment, and he went with it. ”And yes, I saids I would carry as many as you wand… Cause… I love you… and I wand do have dem wif you.” He chuffed towards Draconis before attempting to walk past him, towards the bed, attempting to make sure his body gently rubbed down the length of Draco’s. He… was trying hard to be cool about what he just said. Though it was a given that he loved Draconis by now, it was his first time actually saying it… out loud… to the mans face. But saying you wanna have kids with a man, when your a man… was odd. In this case it worked cause of the circumstances. Finlay currently wasn’t aware about all Syuna could do at this moment so other avenues for kids were not even an idea.

Though Finlay had offered the idea in the first place, and knew this day was coming. He wasn’t as ready as Draco to have kids. He could wait forever probably. Not that he didn’t like kids, nono that wasn’t it. It was more of his personal experiences with being a kid that made him want to wait. What if he was a bad parent? What if the kids didn’t like him? The unanswered questions about who his parents really were… popped up during times when he was thinking about this alone. So… he had plenty of time to worry about it before today.

But, on the flip side to his worries. He did have to positive day dreams… about what it would be like to have kids with Draconis.

He laid down on their oversized bed getting into a comfortable position, his backside facing Draconis. Though… he didn’t change yet. ”Firsd dough, I dink you needs do earn me female form.” It was another tease, but yes, Finlay was making Draco earn his female form. After all, once everything was said and done… it would be an awfully long time of being stuck a woman before he could change back. He male form needed tending to. ”Den you ged do demands whad you wands from me doday. Hows aboud dah. Limided do doday... and in da den only.” Yes. He had to limit Draco to ‘in the cave’ and ‘today’. Cause otherwise the man would order him around forever. But if Draco wanted him to be submissive, or to stay in the cave for the rest of the day, or other weird things. he would. Only for today, and only in the den.

Action | "Speech." | Element
stock by Mathias Appel

Draconis
Male
Vipera King
Tiger
© Marissa
5.75 (6.5) years
Linked Accounts

He didn't know what he was supposed to get in response. He hadn't even realized that he had been holding his breath before it was forced out of his lungs under the threat of possibly passing out. Why? Why was he so nervous? And the biggest question was why did he want cubs now? Was it because he had someone that he desired to have them with? Was that how these things worked? But there was also the point that Finlay had offered before, when they had been in the gardens. Draconis didn't realize that he had the same aging freeze that his parents did and so, maybe he was rushing when he didn't need to. His time as a fit male was slowly going to come to an end (an actuality that would never happen). So, that was probably the reason for it. It was the only logical explanation that he had. Never mind the fact that feelings as deep as the ones he felt for Finlay wasn't logical at all.

"I wouldn't want that," the male drawled in deadpan tone in response to the fact that he'd be called a lazy king. Lazy? Hah! Of course, he'd never admit to it, but Finlay would be the only one that would get away with calling him lazy without becoming disfigured. Draco would seriously like to keep that locked away as long as he could. Because as much as he was able to talk Finlay into things, Finlay had the same power over him. It was an equal push and pull, though Draco admittedly wanted to more of the pulling. Automatically, his brain had already corrected the deep Irish accent of the English words to the appropriate pronunciation. His eyes, the door way to what he truly felt, was filled with heat that probably matched Finlay's. "If I had my choice," Draco said lowly, "we'd be in the cave more often than not. Alas, we sometimes have to show our faces to the outside world." A true tragedy, honestly.

What he'd expected wasn't what he received. He hadn't actually been looking for the deep feelings to pour out of Finlay and he was sure that Finlay hadn't meant for it to slip. But was it wrong? Draco froze, his head tilting, taking in the admission to see how he felt about it. He could feel his heart swell (stupidly impossible as it seemed) in his chest. It took him only a few seconds to gather his courage. The cowardly child had transformed into who he was now. He might be careful when it came to any sort of confrontation but that meant nothing in this sort of situation. He'd only had looked toward Finlay and he only wanted the tiger male at his side. It was certainly possession that he felt but it was also deeper than that. He chuffed back in response to Finlay's as he gathered his words to pour them out because he was certain that Finlay would be wondering about any sort of answer. He knew if he had dropped such a bombshell, he'd want a response otherwise anxiety would spike. Not that he would ever admit to feeling anxiety over anything.

The sensual movement of Finlay's body pressing against his larger one froze his brain for a second. He glanced at the movements and fuck, that wasn't what he was supposed to do right now. Distracted by the sway of hips, Draco forced his eyes close but it only lasted half a second before he was staring upon his mate once more. His mate that was suddenly offering him, claiming that he'd need to earn the female form. That was honestly fine with him. If successful, he'd not be able to see Finlay in his actual form for a very long time. He twisted around, his intention clear in his sure steps. Attempting to stand over the back of the smaller male, his head lowered toward Finlay's right ear in an attempt to whisper words to him. "You are mine. And I will pound these words into your head, if necessary. You have my heart; I trust that you will not shatter it. I love you, Finlay, and I will say it as often as necessary." He paused, his body still hopefully hovering of the male tiger. "Though, public displays will be within reason."

Because Draco was still raised to have manners and be proper. There were some things that he could not throw away. And he certainly hoped that Finlay would understand that. With his final words that hopefully drifted into the male's right ear, he attempted to end it with a nip at the tip of the ear before taking what was his.

-fade to black-

"Speak."
stock from Leo Messana