Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 12
Aug. 4th - Sep. 22nd

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: May '20
Character
cutest kid

Hera
[played by Raton]
Thread
[Quest] Into The Jungle

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Covid-19-induced Boredom

Dikui
Female
OC
OC Account
© Dikui
13 years
Height: Ms Shorty Short
AP: 185AP
5 Attached Accounts

Weight: 1 lb ;)

Covid-19-induced Boredom

Since my school has closed down until at least May, I'm finding myself with a lot more time and motivation for Yava. My characters need more threads, friends, romance maybe, and enemies so...

Vox

Looking for allies to join her future realm, a future love interest (she's gay), enemies, mentors, literally anything. She's currently a member of Havok and would love a chance to prove herself. Mostly should be Havok members talking to her as she's still a teen, but she wouldn't be opposed to hanging out with a rogue near the borders. She wouldn't allow anyone to trespass though.

Horizon

All the one night stands! He's a major flirt and thinks everyone's attractive. He has very low standards, but he's a fun guy.

Torok

Anyone in Kamar-Taj is welcome, either as a mentor to him, or a fellow student. He's not the most stable guy, but he still wants friends.

Kairyn

She's a young Kingdom member and needs some more interactions with other members. No romance plots at this point as she's less than a year old right now. Toss anyone you want at her otherwise. Some influencers/mentors might be fun.

Persia

The newest addition to my crew, she is in need of new threads. A realm to join would also be nice, so if any realm members or leaders want to meet her or make friends, go ahead? Romance is welcome, if there's any characters around her size anywhere.

Spirited_Away
Female
OC
OC Account
© Spirited_Away
Not Old years
Height: Shortie
AP: 590AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: Muscles!!

RE: Covid-19-induced Boredom

Horizon and Cecilia would work A+
I could throw Sebastian at Kairyn
And I could toss Kallisto at Persia, if she’d even see her ?

Kenny
Female
OC
OC Account
© Kenny
13 years
Height: Toll
AP: 109AP
2 Attached Accounts

Weight: Skinty

I think seeing Vox and Crow interact would be fun. Crow tries to get people to like her so I feel like she might get on Voxs' nerves lol

Vox
Female
Havok Prospect
Wolf
© Dikui
2.25 years
Height: 28 in
AP: 356AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 75 lbs

Kenny - That'd be fun! I can start the thread, if you want.

Vox has a 24 in (L) 0.2 lbs female Kenyan Sand Boa Companion that looks similar to this named Jezebelle.

Vox has one item of jewelry, a black ring with an orange jewel with the element Electricity. This is on the second toe of her right front paw.

Kenny
Female
OC
OC Account
© Kenny
13 years
Height: Toll
AP: 109AP
2 Attached Accounts

Weight: Skinty

Dikui - I don't mind either way! If you want to start it, you can. Like you I have a ton of time on my hands with my school closing so I'll be able to respond as soon as it's up!

Vox
Female
Havok Prospect
Wolf
© Dikui
2.25 years
Linked Accounts

Spirited - All of those would be fun. Persia may have some trouble getting Kallisto's attention, but that will be funny. :D I could make the threads maybe later tonight or tomorrow but if you want to make them, that's good with me.

Vox has a 24 in (L) 0.2 lbs female Kenyan Sand Boa Companion that looks similar to this named Jezebelle.

Vox has one item of jewelry, a black ring with an orange jewel with the element Electricity. This is on the second toe of her right front paw.

Spirited_Away
Female
OC
OC Account
© Spirited_Away
Not Old years
Height: Shortie
AP: 590AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: Muscles!!

Works for me! I can make the Cecilia / Horizon or Seb / Kairyn thread if you want

Silverfrost
Female
OC
OC Account
© Silverfrost
17 years
Height: 5 ft 1 in
AP: 100AP
14 Attached Accounts

Weight: Light

Any of my characters you interested in?

Vox
Female
Havok Prospect
Wolf
© Dikui
2.25 years
Linked Accounts

Silver - Vox and Avinalora maybe? And/or Vox and Rodrigo? I'll PM you or hop into cbox if I happen to have more ideas

Makao
Female
OC
OC Account
© Makao
21 years
Height: Medium
AP: 99AP
15 Attached Accounts

Weight: Medium

What about Konoha and Torok?