Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 12
Aug. 4th - Sep. 22nd

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Aug '20
Character
Most Sociable

Fuli
[played by Lightwood]
Thread
Pleasing Everyone Isn't Like You

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Claim [AW] To Malum We Unite!
Calling all Baddies and whomever might like to join as well <3

Hook
Male
Rogue
Eagle
© Lizzy
3.50 years
Height: 35in
AP: 317AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 15lbs

Star  [AW] To Malum We Unite!

(This post was last modified: 04-13-2020, 04:06 PM by Hook. Edited 1 time in total.)

Captain Hook

The day was here. Finally. He would be starting his realm. He flew over the land looking for the best place to put out the call. Finally he landed on one of the rocks that make up this land and took a deep breath. He let out a loud screech proclaiming this land as his and his friends. Condense activated at the same time he let out a call. The water spraying out in front of him in a gentle shower. Misting the land with his might.

After he made the call he flew down towards the flatter part of the realm. Where the rocks slowly turned to grass and landed in a low tree. He tapped his hook and waited. He hoped that no one would let him down. He knew Frollo, Gothel, and Maleficent were behind him 100%. As for Kaa and Cruella? He was not sure but he expected them to make themselves known. As for the Doctor? He hadn't seen the maned wolf in a while but he expected him to be here as well. After all loyalty was a must. Loyalty to him and the very make up of the realm. Should they fail to show? Well then he would have to go and get them. Another day though. Today was special.

Malum, the name rolled around his head. It had the perfect ring to it. A home would finally be made and they would all enjoy it. To grow even strong. Static activated and rolled through his body though he had no clue it was working. So he perched on the tree and waited for his 'friends' to show themselves. He hoped that they were not to far to hear his call. Of course he did tell them he would be making his home a month ago. It did not seem like a month had past so quickly but it had and now this day was finally here.

walks. | " talks." | thinks.
stock

Cruella

Unregistered
©
years
Height:

Weight:

RE: [AW] To Malum We Unite!

“We lose more women to marriage
than war, famine, and disease.”

The leopard had heard the feathered fools call, her ears twitching in annoyance. While she had aligned herself with vipera not long ago, she had no qualms with leaving the temporary home. After all, it was just temporary, she had known that from the start. Of course she still held some loyalty to the group of failures she called companions. Well, some of that at least. She was more than annoyed that the bird was making himself the leader, though, no one else had stepped forward to do it, so what did she expect really. Sighing, she trotted toward his call, seating herself several feet away from the tree he perched on. “It’s about time someone made this official. I’ve been passing the time with some locals, waiting for either you or Frollo to Get things rolling.” She murmured, her tone flat. While she wasn’t incredibly fond of the bird, she wasn’t stupid enough to Be flat out nasty to the new leader of their little band.

{OOC Text}

Shadow: 0/2 | Air: 0/2 | Smoketrail: 0/1
Action | “Speech” | Magic

Claude

Unregistered
©
years
Height:

Weight:

The world is cruel
The world is wicked

So it was time. He trotted towards Hook's call. He didn't care about leading their group of companions, sure they looked to him as a leader of sorts, but that wasn't what he wished for. Frollo would take a seat upon the council. Whispering his influence into the ear of the leader. Should the realm fail it wouldn't be on his shoulders, but he would still hold power. A win win.

Cruella was present. The horse gave her a nod before looking up to the bird. "Finally." Frollo remained quiet then, not really bothering to waste anymore of his breath. If the feline was waiting for the two men to hurry up and do something then why couldn't she do anything? Did she feel so pampered that putting in the work of building a realm was much too hard for her delicate body? He wanted to roll his eyes, but he fought back the urge. He was a civil man in public.

It's I alone whom you can trust
I am your only friend
I who look upon you without fear

Caelan
Female
Kamar-Taj Master
Other feline
© Amelia
8.75 (14.25) years
Height: 22 in
AP: 380AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 79 lbs

Caelan

Loving can heal
Loving can mend your soul
And it's the only thing that I know

The Ancient One was on patrol when she heard the call -- the claim. Rockgrove Woods bordered her land, and she could not let it stand. She did not know these creatures. They'd either somehow not noticed Kamar-Taj or they did not care to speak with her before making their claim. Either way, the end result was the same.

As she approached the gathering, she noticed first the variety of species. That was neither good nor bad, however, so she didn't make much of it. Instead, she looked to the ave. It was an avian call that had made the claim, so she would speak directly to him.

"I'm afraid I cannot let this claim stand. Kamar-Taj, my realm, is just to the east, and you settling here is a security issue." Straight and to the point. Negotiations would not sway her. She did not know these creatures, and speaking with them now could not offer any assurances as to their true intentions and personalities.

So far, she set no defenses and thus offered no hostilities. If there was to be a fight, she would not start it here and now. She would wait and see what he said. Toes splayed, gripping the rocky terrain firmly, she stood with poise and patience.

Caelan VS Hook
Challenging Claim
Move 0/3
4 days to reply
22 in & 79 lbs
Full Dodge Unused
Excellent Health

Text | "Talk."

She wears many pieces of jewelry: a silver eight-spoked Dharmachakra on a leather chord, a jade bracelet (around her right forepaw), prayer beads (around her left forepaw), a silver lotus ring a gold ring engraved with symbols (both on her left paw), a silver ring with a pink gemstone.

Adrian
Male
Havok King
Wolf
© Makao
3 years
Height: 42in
AP: 173.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 190lb

It only takes one spark

Adrian was on his patrolling duties, marking and doing anything in order to make sure all was in check. But when he finished he heard the call, a call from the far east. He could easily ignore it , and keep with his own affairs, to stay on his own business. But at the same time he wondered if a new realm was starting and maybe whatever he could gather could be of use , but he first needed to see what it was. And thus he walked east.

-Time skip-

After some time he managed to arrive, eyes cold and head held high he placed a judgmental gaze to those who arrived. His posture was confident and firm. 'What's this' His then looked at the eagle. Was he the caller? "King Adrian of Havok." That was all he would say before falling in silence. He, for now, would just observe and should it be needed he would speak.

And it seemed the leopard was starting the conflict and that made him especially curious to see the outcome. The wind moved his coat, as his ears were perked up.

Action | "Speech." | Element
stock by Kati H.

Adrian has a mark on his left shoulder gifted by Defros(See above)

Adrian can be rude and violent due. His thoughts and speech doesn't reflect his roleplayer's

He has a ring placed on his right paw in his middle finger.

Hook
Male
Rogue
Eagle
© Lizzy
3.50 years
Height: 35in
AP: 317AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 15lbs

(This post was last modified: 04-15-2020, 09:01 AM by Hook. Edited 1 time in total.)

Captain Hook

It wasn't long before Cruella showed up. He narrowed his eyes slightly on her. She was complaining? That it took this long for them to get everything together? Yet she did nothing but go towards another land to find a home? Why did she not do something. He took a deep breath pushing down his anger. Today was not the day. Cool and composed. Today his home would be started.

Frollo joined soon after saying finally. So he just nodded his head. Cruella would not get a word from him. If she so wanted then she could have done something to help them. But she did not. Lazy cat.

He tapped his hook on the rock as a another snow leopard showed up. Another fricken lazy cat? He hoped not. As she spoke he raised an eyebrow. She lived to the east of here? How did he not notice that? Better yet how did none of his 'friends' tell him. However as a security issue? How? Because he and his friends wanted a home in these lands? Poppy cock. "I apologize for not noticing. I have explored this lands but I did not smell the borders. A minor mishap on my part." He said as he kept tapping his hook. Of course he wouldn't explain that his nose was almost useless. Smelling border markers did not come naturally to him, nor was it easy to smell them unless he knew they were there and he knew what he was smelling. I apologize greatly mi' lady. As for a security risk, i assure you we mean no harm to you or yours. My friends and I just want to start our home. This is one of the only warm lands I have found that works well for all of us. It is the warmest one i have found for my snake companion as well as trees for my cat friends. Everything about this land is perfect for me and mine. However, if you allow this claim to stand you have my word that we will stay to the west of our land and no one shall venture towards you and yours. The rock structures make up the border in the east as well so it should be no difficulty." He said looking at her before turning his head to look at Frollo.

That stallion better open his mouth and help him out here. He hadn't expected anyone to actually say no to his home. Its all he ever wanted. Well what he wanted since he failed in his semi quest. The staying away from the snow leopards borders would be no problem either. He stayed calm though. He felt no need to set his defenses as it was a mere negotiation.

After he spoke his long monologue he saw a large wolf show up and introduce himself. Seems another ruler showed up. He assumed the snow leopard was some kind of leader by the way she spoke and carried herself. This one actually seemed friendly and wasn't trying to stop him from making his home. He dipped his head in greeting. "Well met King of Havok. I am Captain Hook." He said before looking back towards the one who wanted to stop his home.

He did notice that neither Gothel, Maleficent or Kaa were here yet but he hid his irritation. He was out here putting in all the work and they didn't come when he was trying to bring it to life. However, he had bigger fish to fry than wondering where his wayward friends are.

Hook vs. Caelan
Defense of Realm
Move 0/3
3 days to reply
35 in & 15 lbs
Full Dodge Unused
Good Health

walks. | " talks." | thinks.
stock

Cruella

Unregistered
©
years
Height:

Weight:

“We lose more women to marriage
than war, famine, and disease.”

It wasn’t long before Frollo showed himself. She returned a nod of her own to his, before her gaze flitted back to the bird. While the woman did enjoy power, she needed a break from it. Her last escapade as a leader ended her here with these failures. Though her thoughts were interrupted by the approach of a snow leopard. Eyebrows raising she listened to what the woman had to say. It seemed Hook had been a bit sloppy with his home choosing. Perhaps she would be residing in vipera for a bit longer. She wasn’t about to leave herself homeless while she waited for these fools to get their shit together. No no, she would gravitate to the safest place and right now, that was looking like vipera, especially if this woman didn’t accept Hooks reasoning. Another local leader approach as well, this one announcing himself as a king but not speaking out against hook. Cruella stayed put for now, waiting to see what would happen with the other snow leopard before she returned to her temporary home.

{OOC Text}

Shadow: 0/2 | Air: 0/2 | Smoketrail: 0/1
Action | “Speech” | Magic

Avocado
Other
OC Account
© Avocado
Ripe years
Height: 6 inches
AP: 724.5AP
20 Attached Accounts

Weight: 7.6 oz

(This post was last modified: 04-15-2020, 04:09 PM by Avocado. Edited 1 time in total.)
STAFF NOTE :

Hello there Roleplayers! Sorry for the intrusion.

Unfortunately though Cruella has spoken with the King of Vipera and a position has been offered Cruella has not accepted the position therefore is currently not a member of Vipera. Therefore it is not considered her temporary home. She must first accept the position, and OCly it must be applied for. (Even if it is temporary in Cruella's eyes.)

This must be done as soon as possible. Cruella is on Hold from posting anymore until a resolution has been achieved in the previous thread. (Thankfully it should be resolved in one post on Cruella's part.) I am not holding the whole thread as there is a spar going on and Cruella is not a vital part of said spar. However her previous thread holds great importance to her own story and has valuable knowledge capabilities of a person who is presently in this thread as well as said previous thread. (Hook)

Until the resolution is made in the previous thread Cruella cannot claim at all to be a 'member of Vipera' or have a home in Vipera lands as she never accepted the position offered. (Nor has a rank request been made.)

Both accepting of position, and requesting rank should be made in order for her to claim to live in said lands or be a member of the realm.

Updates to said thread have been made Cruella is no longer on hold. Thank you! <3

Torok
Male
Kamar-Taj Student
Wolf
© Dikui
2.50 years
Height: 36 in
AP: 102AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 145 lbs

But I take it out on somebody  

You could probably find me wherever the wolves parade

Torok Levelle Rohiem

Torok had wanted to talk to Caelan for some time. He was a student of Kamar-Taj, wasn't he? But he hadn't really been learning anything. Of course, he was almost an adult. Maybe he was supposed to be teaching himself. That was kind of what he was doing, as he followed his queen out of the realm and to a nearby land. He tried his best not to alert Caelan to his presence, slipping behind trees and other obstacles. It was just a little challenge for himself.

He narrowed his eyes at the sight of the group of strangers. He forced his fur to lie flat. They were not trespassing, they weren't attacking anyone, they hadn't done anything wrong. There was no reason for him to be on edge. He trotted up to Caelan and flicked his tail gently against her side to alert her. He held himself in a dominant position. He would back her up if it was necessary. She told them that they could not claim a realm so close to her own territory. It sounded reasonable to him, but the bird refused. While the bird made some good points, the Rohiem teen had been raised to follow authority. In this case, that was Caelan. He wouldn't hesitate to fight beside her if a fight broke out. He growled in a low tone. Surprising him, Ventriloquism activated to move the sound to about nine feet to his left. "Be careful," he warned the creatures loudly. Ventriloquism activated again, this time moving the sound to about ten feet in front of him. Hopefully, the creatures would believe they were surrounded. He didn't know what had happened, but if it worked in his favor, he wouldn't question it.

No defenses were set and no attacks attempted, as Caelan had not. He would hear what they would say first.

Torok & Caelan vs Hook
Defending Caelan
Move 0/3
3 days to reply
36 in & 145 lbs
Full Dodge Unused
Excellent Health

"Speech"

OOC: Bardic: 2/2 | Air: 0/2
Stock by Kati H.@Dawnthieves | Table by Silverfrost

Most posts rated [M] for casual cursing.

Torok's views are in no way my views. He's just... He's just Torok.

Caelan
Female
Kamar-Taj Master
Other feline
© Amelia
8.75 (14.25) years
Height: 22 in
AP: 380AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 79 lbs

Caelan

Loving can heal
Loving can mend your soul
And it's the only thing that I know

The eagle said that he and his would not bring her trouble, but words were only worth the trust you could put in them. The Ancient One had no trust for a stranger's words for he was not her student, and she owed him no benefit of the doubt. Before she could reply, she became aware of the young man she'd taken in. Was it loyalty that made him appear, she wondered? A need to ensure the provider of the realm was safe? Whatever the reason, she made note of his presence. If there was a fight, she'd have to maintain awareness to ensure no harm came to him.

For now, she spoke with the eagle. She did not mind that he had missed her borders. After all, his kind did not specialize in scent. "You're assurances mean nothing to me, unfortunately, as I do not know if you are worth your word. If you're looking for warm lands, Fairice Covert meets that criteria. It is just to the north, not far at all. That leaves Limestone Prairie between us."

Since her counter was verbal, she still saw no reason to set her defenses. He had not yet acted aggressively, so she would not meet him with aggression. However, she kept her stance strong, paws firm on the rocky terrain and her head held high with dignity.

Caelan & Torok VS Hook
Challenging Claim
Move 1/3 (verbal)
3 days to reply
22 in & 79 lbs
Full Dodge Unused
Excellent Health

Text | "Talk."

She wears many pieces of jewelry: a silver eight-spoked Dharmachakra on a leather chord, a jade bracelet (around her right forepaw), prayer beads (around her left forepaw), a silver lotus ring a gold ring engraved with symbols (both on her left paw), a silver ring with a pink gemstone.