Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Autumn Year 11
April 26th - June 15th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: April '20
Character
most humorous

Finlay
[played by Avocado]
Thread
To Malum We Unite

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Come thread with me!

Torok
Male
Kamar-Taj Student
Wolf
© Dikui
2 years
Height: 36 in
AP: 82AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 145 lbs

RE: Come thread with me!

I don't know if you caught my last post, but all characters but Kairyn are open! (She shouldn't leave the Kingdom lands until she's older)

Torok's on a bit of an adventure currently, so being stolen away by Drachen might be fun! xD He probably wouldn't come willingly, but I don't mind if you want to have Drach hostage him. Drama is always fun. :p

Most posts rated [M] for casual cursing.

Torok's views are in no way my views. He's just... He's just Torok.

North
Other
OC
OC Account
© North
17 years
Height: 5'6
AP: 0AP
3 Attached Accounts

Weight: 180

(05-14-2020, 12:38 PM)Torok Wrote: I don't know if you caught my last post, but all characters but Kairyn are open! (She shouldn't leave the Kingdom lands until she's older)

Torok's on a bit of an adventure currently, so being stolen away by Drachen might be fun! xD He probably wouldn't come willingly, but I don't mind if you want to have Drach hostage him. Drama is always fun. :p

I think Cerise would always be down for more people within whatever plan Drachen has. She's only just now starting to get to know him. Though as she is a rouge I wouldn't mind having her maybe meet Torok for a discussion at some point? Just to see if he's a possible prospect that could be useful to her king.
I also feel like any one of my characters could use a little more insightful knowledge about Mother Earth. I think Caer could probably really use it. Learn a little more about the overall faith.

Torok
Male
Kamar-Taj Student
Wolf
© Dikui
2 years
Linked Accounts

(05-14-2020, 01:21 PM)North Wrote:
(05-14-2020, 12:38 PM)Torok Wrote: I don't know if you caught my last post, but all characters but Kairyn are open! (She shouldn't leave the Kingdom lands until she's older)

I think Cerise would always be down for more people within whatever plan Drachen has. She's only just now starting to get to know him. Though as she is a rouge I wouldn't mind having her maybe meet Torok for a discussion at some point? Just to see if he's a possible prospect that could be useful to her king.
I also feel like any one of my characters could use a little more insightful knowledge about Mother Earth. I think Caer could probably really use it. Learn a little more about the overall faith.

I forgot who Drachen's player was for a minute there, sorry! But a Cerise and Torok thread and Persia/Caer would be fun.

North
Other
OC
OC Account
© North
17 years
3 Attached Accounts

(05-14-2020, 03:11 PM)Torok Wrote: I forgot who Drachen's player was for a minute there, sorry! But a Cerise and Torok thread and Persia/Caer would be fun.

Sorry for such a laaaate response. My muse absolutely died in the last few days so that's on me. Would you be chill with me setting up the thread with Caer and Persia? If you have any preference on place we can discuss it really quick. I needed to Caer into the spotlight again.

Avocado
Other
OC Account
© Avocado
Ripe years
Height: 6 inches
AP: 292.5AP
20 Attached Accounts

Weight: 7.6 oz

I am always willing to thread my chars with others! I have a bit of an army to choose from though. So do let me know if any of them peak your interest. :3

I am a tad slow to respond, so any threads I would like to just be chill threads where they chat. (if possible) no super quick life altering stuff. XD (I dont have the energy in me right now to take that upon me) But def having my people meet new people would be nice

I am working on posts for Noam, Siekta, Juoda, Fjura, Cayaarta, Sauska, Sribna, Ariodeoux, Sahha. (Just a few right?) but if any other characters peak your interest let me know <3

North
Other
OC
OC Account
© North
17 years
3 Attached Accounts

(05-19-2020, 08:17 PM)Avocado Wrote: I am always willing to thread my chars with others! I have a bit of an army to choose from though. So do let me know if any of them peak your interest. :3

I am a tad slow to respond, so any threads I would like to just be chill threads where they chat. (if possible) no super quick life altering stuff. XD (I dont have the energy in me right now to take that upon me) But def having my people meet new people would be nice

I am working on posts for Noam, Siekta, Juoda, Fjura, Cayaarta, Sauska, Sribna, Ariodeoux, Sahha. (Just a few right?) but if any other characters peak your interest let me know <3

I wouldn't mind if you're a bit slow! A lot of characters just means a lot of love and time poured into each <3. Just chatting threads would be a'okay by me! The one that caught my interest the most was Abraxas! I absolutely adore Egyptian mythology and the pantheon that comes with it. They're personal in a way to me so to see a character who wears their marks and is immersed in it is amazing! I was actually thinking about making a character (or maybe even realm) themed around that pantheon. Would you mind me making a character that might blend with Abraxas's personality? I'd love for them to maybe get to know each other!

Torok
Male
Kamar-Taj Student
Wolf
© Dikui
2 years
Linked Accounts

(05-19-2020, 01:12 PM)North Wrote:
(05-14-2020, 03:11 PM)Torok Wrote: I forgot who Drachen's player was for a minute there, sorry! But a Cerise and Torok thread and Persia/Caer would be fun.

Sorry for such a laaaate response. My muse absolutely died in the last few days so that's on me. Would you be chill with me setting up the thread with Caer and Persia? If you have any preference on place we can discuss it really quick. I needed to Caer into the spotlight again.

Didn't realize you had replied, oops. ^^'' You can make the thread but I've got some posts to do first so it might take a bit.

North
Other
OC
OC Account
© North
17 years
3 Attached Accounts

(05-22-2020, 05:50 PM)Torok Wrote: Didn't realize you had replied, oops. ^^'' You can make the thread but I've got some posts to do first so it might take a bit.

That's okay! I'll set it up here shortly.

Avocado
Other
OC Account
© Avocado
Ripe years
Height: 6 inches
AP: 292.5AP
20 Attached Accounts

Weight: 7.6 oz

Oh! I did reply to your aw of Caer with Fjura.

But I can always throw someone else your way with whom you have. :D