Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Summer Year 16
Mar. 4th - Apr. 15th

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Sep/Oct. '21
Character

Maternal/Paternal & Brawler

Fuli & Star
[played by Lightwood & Lizzy]

Cothurnus
[played by Akky]
Thread
Return

Census
M F O Total
Canines 68 62 04 134
Felines 80 70 07 157
Herbivores 10 05 00 18
Other Mammals 21 10 01 32
Birds 07 08 00 15
Reptiles 01 02 00 03
Other 18 06 00 24
Overall 192 162 12 366

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado
Spirited_Away

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private [Sirus] Oops

Katarina
Female
Rogue
Leopard
© Lizzy
7.50 (10.25) years
Height: 26 in
AP: 8AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 120 lb

[Sirus] Oops

Katarina ‘Kat’ Orielonas
“Caught Between A Strong Mind And A Fragile Heart.”

Her heart hurt perhaps Athos could make the headstone pretty. Morbid but what else was she to do. Her daughter hated her because she couldn't keep living not after.. after seeing Aramis. She still wasn't over it. She knew her thoughts weren't good. She just didn't know how to keep living without them. She came here for D'Art and he just disappeared. She had a feeling he was dead too. Why else wouldn't he come see her?

Athos was helpful. Even if he did smell like a wine celler every night. She just didn't know how to help herself let alone help him. Maybe they all needed a drink to get over it. She just wanted a second chance with her daughter. A second chance to explain but the Queen said someone needed to be there. For her to see her own daughter. It hurt but she understood it.

Her thoughts went to the father of her kids. Sirus. She hadn't seen him in years. His jail time should be over with. Her kids were two now. All full grown and he missed their lives just as much as she missed Aenor growing up. Did he know of them? Did he ever wonder what they were doing? She just shook her head.

White sand rolled under her paws as she moved into the new land. She told Athos and Devon earlier that she was going for a walk. She needed to get out of the house. It was suffocating her. With her ears pinned to her head she growled and slapped a small sand pile. Why was she being a fuck up. D'Art and Aramis would be pissed over her thoughts but she did know how to shut them off.

She walks. | "She talks." | She thinks.

Sirus
Male
Aldrnari Hunter
Tiger
© Abnormal
8.25 years
Height: 45
AP: 2AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 660

RE: [Sirus] Oops

Aging was overrated, at times Sirus wished he could stop. He wasn’t entirely sure that is what he ever wanted. He thought back to Syfka, how she had explained her loss of lovers... How she had to outlive those around her. Sirus didn’t want that, he had been waiting to live his life out in peaceful bliss. Though inside he was always angry. He had done his time, lost so much of his life, for what? He had nothing to show for it, nothing to be proud of. The massive tiger swayed gently with each step as paws slip into the desert sand. Head lifts as he observes the scenery, claws remain sheathed as he strides with heavy paws. Sand collecting between his pads, kicking up against his belly with each powerful step.

Most of Sirus’ life was a blur, but he remembered his cubhood, his mother, his brothers, his family. His life before everything. He remembered being king, winning fights and losing many others. He remembered Exposed, and how utterly, unbelievably, annoying she was but he liked her. Tail flicks gently as he ponders his life, breeze brushing past him. Inhaling a deep thoughtful breath, the tiger catches a scent. Ears twitch back, muzzle wrinkles slightly. He knew that smell, he knew who that was. The name black in his mind as he slowly approaches. Following his nose towards the female who was before him. He reached her in a calm, very quiet fashion. Paws tilting to allow him to be as quiet as he could. Sand shifting below him, traction was weak, but he didn’t need it.

Violet eyes run over her image, he remembered her, tail twitches. Her name crossing his mind, briefly. "Katarina." His deep thick voice says quietly. Smooth off his chords as it comes off his tongue. Ears remain back as he halts behind her a few feet away if she would let him. Chest broad as he stands tall, thick body relaxed as he holds a raised brow in her direction. What was she doing here? He assumed she had left... A very... Very, long time ago...

Air: 0/5 | Healing: 0/2
Spider ∞ | Agile ∞ | Durable ∞ | Affliction ∞ | Charm ∞ | Dart 0/2 | Combat Reflexes 0/2
Hydroguise 0/1

"Speech." | ’Thought’ | Power

Blessed by Cyfton. the LeStrange slave brand.

OC:

Stock from Unsplash

Katarina
Female
Rogue
Leopard
© Lizzy
7.50 (10.25) years
Linked Accounts

Katarina ‘Kat’ Orielonas

A voice, that voice washed over her and she paused and took a deep breath. Her thoughts going back to when she'd first met him and their time together afterwards. She didn't expect to see him again. She knew it was a possibility but now today. Not on the day that she was supposed to get her anger out. To try and put the things in the past. She turned to face him and she looked at him. He was still as glorious as ever. A dark knight. Her thoughts went back to the time that he raped someone. She clenched her teeth unsure of what she should do. She hasn't been this uncertain since she was a cub. She closed her eyes and breathed out his name. "Sirus."

She wanted to be far from him but she also wanted just fall on him and let him take her pain. She wanted to tell him about the kids and see why he hadn't come see her. Or if he just didn't care. Hell she hadn't and now Aenor wouldn't speak to her. Her daughter still hated her. She blinked slowly before looking down at his paws. "I take it your sentence is over?" She asked in a smooth tone as she raised her bi-colored eyes back to his violet ones. If it was then he could meet Devon. She didn't know where Aenor was to even speak with her so that wouldn't happen.

Sirus
Male
Aldrnari Hunter
Tiger
© Abnormal
8.25 years
Linked Accounts

She acknowledged him, seeming to look at him as if she was staring at a ghost. Sirus was still quite the same as he had been when they first met. He was just older now. Who he is, never changed and that alone could make any uncomfortable. But Sirus knew better than to act on impulse, he had learned his lesson. Ears remain back as she closes her eyes and speaks his name. Brow remains arched as he examines her, the way she held herself and how her breathing moved her rib cage slightly. Inhaling deeply he couldn’t get a word out before she asked about his sentence.

Frowning slightly he nodded, "And my parol, not long ago." He would reply as if to continue to let her know, he had only just become a free man not long ago. He could tell by the way she held herself that she was in some sort of... slump. Was it anger? Pain? Depression? Sirus allowed silence to dip a moment between them before he scoffed gently and smirked. "I don’t expect to see you happy to see me Kat. But whatever you feel towards me, feel free to let it out." His vocals low and gentle, he scans around them before horned skull tilts down slightly to look down at her. They were not kids anymore, or young adults. He sighs, releasing a gentle sigh-like growl. "You can do what you want, I wont fight back..." He offers her, genuine eyes look over her.

Sirus knew he had put her in a position, he had used her. He had more than likely hurt her, caused her trust issues or abandonment issues. He didn’t blame her for feeling anything by hate towards him. Though their time together was not years long, he remembered her. Tail twitches as he slowly lowers his hind end, seating himself as he inhales gently. Breathing calm. Emotionless features face her as he waits for her to choose what she wanted to do. Fight him? Yell at him? Leave? He was prepared to take what she had, scarred features remain expressionless as he waits.

Spider ∞ | Agile ∞ | Durable ∞ | Affliction ∞ | Charm ∞ | Dart 0/2 | Combat Reflexes 0/2
Hydroguise 0/1

OC:

Stock from Unsplash

Katarina
Female
Rogue
Leopard
© Lizzy
7.50 (10.25) years
Linked Accounts

Katarina ‘Kat’ Orielonas

Of course his sentence was over. She knew, she'd hoped that he would come see her after. As stupid as that was. To see him maybe once more to tell him about the kids. Or maybe she gravitated towards him because he had a shit life as well. She always had gravitated towards him. So many promises together. She took a deep breath and nodded. "Good" was all she replied. Her eyes traced over his face and the scars that had drew her in so long ago.

They were no longer young anymore. Mere seasons away from being elders. Life hadn't been easy, nor had been it kind. For either of them. She flicked her ear when she heard his words. She saw him sit and she attempted to move until there was about 2 feet between them before sitting down. Years ago she would have taken him up on his offer. She'd had smacked him with her paw against his cheek. To make him feel the same pain she was but she was older now. She had kids and it had been many years since he'd just up and left. Years since she'd lost her brothers. Anger no longer was at the forefront in her mind, but weakness wasn't as well. She just felt tired. "Im not unhappy to see you Sirus. I was merely surprised to see you." She said on a sigh.

Hearing his voice brought back memories. "I want you as mine.. His words many years ago rang through her mind. Of their promise to each other. That he'd protect her. She took another breath and shook her head. Truly she just wanted to go back. To when they were younger. Before everything. "You hurt me Sirus but I don't want to fight. I don't have it in me anymore. Guilt plagues me more than anything now." She whispered out. A sadness she had been fighting by herself coming to the forefront. She had hid, and lived in denial but he was back. Honestly more than anything she just wanted him to come closer to her and cuddle with her. Take back his place by her side, to meet his kids. And to just help her. She wanted him to meet Athos as well. Maybe the gorilla would hit him for her cause she just didn't have it in her anymore. She was lost and she needed him to show her the light again.

Sirus
Male
Aldrnari Hunter
Tiger
© Abnormal
8.25 years
Linked Accounts

Her solitary response to his release would bring his brow to arch once again. Muzzle twitches, black lined lips remain lax against emotionless features. Gunmetal male would inhale deeply, a small grunt escaping as tail flicks behind him. It would wrap around his hind leg to rest on the sand beside it. Front limbs support him as horned skull remains at a proud level, though not rudely dominant. Sirus did not need to prove anything or have his back up. Years ago he would have, now at his seasoned age, he was more laid back. He could throw down without making a huge scene about it. Ears flick forth as she speaks again, brow relaxes as he nods ever so slightly. "Understandable." Vocals hushed as they rumble from deep within his chest.

Pelt moving gently as the dry breeze pushes past each fibre. Nose twitching as he remains aware of his surroundings. As a hunter, Sirus was always aware of his surroundings. Not just for safety, but for the prey, he was always hunting no matter what. Tongue presses against the roof of his mouth as she speaks again. Black lined lips twitch on one side, distaste present on his face as he slightly coils his head inward. He had hurt her, what did he expect? Sirus hurt everyone he was near, he knew that from day one. He had stayed away from Syfka, protecting her from having to lose another member of her life. Protecting her from the horror that was, Sirus LeStrange-Carrow. Ears tilt back as violet eyes look away from Katarina. Inhaling deeply, he releases a gentle growl, it scrapes his vocals, sounding as if he was clearing his throat. But it was a sound of distaste, disappointment, it was towards himself.

Sharply, he turns to look to the female again. "I am... Destructive. I cannot help it. I have done things, hurt everyone in my past... I have always been that way. Once impulsive, now more controlled... I... Apologize for ever hurting you, Katarina." The words sting against his throat, apologizing was not something Sirus enjoyed doing. He may not have meant to hurt her, but he knew at the time, he meant whatever he did without care of what others would feel. He couldn’t apologize for what he knowingly did... But he could for what he didn’t realize he was doing. He had always been rough around the edges and stone cold. He inhales deeply again, looking down at his large paws half sunk into the sand below. Warm on his pads as he shakes his head, she said she was guilty, but of what?

"What guilt plagues you?" He would ask quietly, eyes lifting to search for hers as he remains where he is. What was he to do? He was unaware of her wants or needs, he had always been bad at reading sensitive emotion. He was stand offish to begin with, so reading a female who has feelings that are delicate or different from him, was difficult. He tilts his ears back again and arches a brow. Curiosity fills his violet eyes as scarred features face her with genuine concern. Was it him?

Hydroguise 0/1

OC:

Stock from Unsplash

Katarina
Female
Rogue
Leopard
© Lizzy
7.50 (10.25) years
Linked Accounts

Katarina ‘Kat’ Orielonas

Why did everything have to be so difficult. She looked up to the sky as the breeze blew through her fur. This land was desolate. It reminded her slightly of herself. Nothing growing except sand for as far as the eye could see. Her eyes returned to his when she heard his growl. It made her feel worse. She listened to him talk bad about herself and her eyes narrowed slightly. Sure he fucked up but that was in the past he grew from it. It took her a long time to understand that. Everyone did things that they regret.

"Everyone is, in their own way. Can we just start over? Its been two years but i need to apologize as well." She muttered looking up at him before she attempted to move closer, aiming to rest against his side if he allowed it. She would need his strength for this. She couldn't stand to see him apologizing. She didn't think he was one that would ever do it.

She looked at the ground before clearing her throat. She took comfort of the warm sun that beat against her fur as she tried to collect her thoughts. Did he even want to know about his kids? Or would he hate her for abandoning her daughter? "I was in a bad place and I left this land. I needed my mentor and didn't know how to survive let alone raise- She paused as a tear collected in her eyes and she kept her head down. "I left my- our daughter here. I thought she would be safer with the Kingdom instead of me. I hurt her and now she hates me. My son followed me but by the time i noticed we were already to far to go back. And I never told their father that he had kids." She said slipping up in the beginning of her sentence. If he could catch it he'd realize that she just said he was a father.

It was so hard for her to get this out. She just hoped that he didn't hate her as well. That she couldn't handle. "Sirus.. w-we have two kids. Devon and Aenor. They are 2 now." She said her words coming out a mere whisper. She waited for him to blow up on her for keeping something this big away from him.

Sirus
Male
Aldrnari Hunter
Tiger
© Abnormal
8.25 years
Linked Accounts

Sirus examined her from his seated position, brow remained arched as she asked to start over. Inhaling deeply once more he allowed a sigh to escape his black lined lips. Ears tilting back as violet eyes continued to watch her. She needed to apologize? Confusion takes a slight toll on his expression before he watched her wedge her way closer to him. Her pelt mixing with his gunmetal pelt. He stiffens at the touch, only because he had had zero physical interaction for so long. He seemed to have held his breath, his heart beat became noticeable in his own mind as he sucked a breath in silently and allowed his lungs to grasp what they needed.

Ears remain tilted back as he coils his neck slightly to look down at her as she leaned on him. His body only half relaxing but still unsure of the contact. She spoke of leaving, needing a mentor, but she cut herself short. Sirus allowed confusion to cross his face once more before awaiting her to finish. He refused to interrupt her, unaware that she needed his support emotionally as well. He lacked the sensitivity that she probably needed, and he didn’t lack it on purpose, it was just who he was.

She speaks again, only this time correcting something as she spoke. Horned skull lifts to allow violet eyes to stare off into the desert. Realization had already struck him, he was no fool to miss anything. Being a hunter, he was well trained in catching any sound, movement, or... Indication. His body goes completely numb, hackles bristle as his skin feels tight around his muscles. Breath once more held in his broad chest as he feels the sensation of being ice cold. Heart pounding in his mind once more, he barely heard what she had said much after the slip up as he feels as if he shattered into a million pieces.

What felt like a lifetime past before his own name being whispered would pull him back to reality. Blood rushes to head leaving him feeling light headed and woozy, yet he remains strong in stature in his seated position. Paws numb and he feels weightless as he sucks a loud choked breath in, black line lips peel back to reveal dangerous ivories. Ears pin to his skull as she tells him he has two children. Devon and Aenor. Pain strikes deep in his head as the tiger stands abruptly, hind legs widened in stance to support his light headed feeling. Keeping him sturdy when he felt so weak, tail lashes as he moves 2 steps forth, leaving her side. Jaws part as horned skull tilts upward, unsheathed claws dig into the giving sands. Paws sinking as flattened ears and bristled hackles remain. Vocals release a deep, haunting and aggressive roar that echos across the land.

Turning abruptly, jaws gapping as eyes narrow on Katarina. Tongue presses back as lips peel back to wrinkle his muzzle. Head lowers as he widens his stance. Releasing aggressive sounds, tail lashes behind him and anger fills his eyes. Locked on her as if he was hunting her, rage storms within him, once so peaceful, and yet now unhinged like he was as a youth. Memories of his mother, his useless father who was never there... He ... He was just like his father. A roar releases from his jaws again, this time directed at Katarina. The urge to swat her across the face became apparent, left forelimb lifts, unsheathed claws present as he goes to attempt a swing at her before he stops himself. Staring at her as he was angry and hurt, he thought of his own mother.

His mother didn’t have a choice when his father left, his father was a bad man and Sirus just wanted him as a figure in his life. Instead, he learned his hardest lesson from Lucious Malfoy... Sirus remained frozen with swatted paw still raised. He didn’t have to be like his father, Sirus did not make the choice to not be around, he had NO choice but to be locked away and punished. How could he expect Katarina to just walk into the kingdom to find him? She should have, she should have come to visit him, she should have... Sirus lowers his paw, jaws slowly closing as he allows his paw to hit the sand and claws to sheath. ears remain back and hackles bristled, he lowers his tail and his gaze lightens. He stares at her, the mother of his children.

Inhaling deeply, he pushed his past from his mind. His father always came out of him, but he was stronger than he was before, he made a choice not to blame Katarina, but himself. Sirus looks down to the female as he allows ears to loft only slightly but remain back, "I have no one to blame... But myself.." He would admit in hushed deep vocals, head lowers as he turns his back on Katarina and seats himself again. Eyes stare out at the desert, his heart rate slows to normal as the warmth washes over him. "I am sorry... You had ti do it alone... My mother had to do it alone before she... Before she..." He couldn’t even get the words out of his jaws, black lined lips tighten. "I am not my father...." He growls lowly in assertive tones. "I want to meet them...." He would say gently as he remains facing away from her, body relaxing as he stares off into the distance.

Spider ∞ | Agile ∞ | Durable ∞ | Affliction 0/1 | Charm ∞ | Dart 0/2 | Combat Reflexes 0/2
Hydroguise 0/1

OC:

Stock from Unsplash

Katarina
Female
Rogue
Leopard
© Lizzy
7.50 (10.25) years
Linked Accounts

Katarina ‘Kat’ Orielonas

He allowed her to lean on him. At least for now so she could get everything out. She didn't know what his reaction was going to be but she him stiffen and her resolve cracked. She got what she had to say out there and now she would have to wait. His warmth seeped into her side as she listened to the noises he made. A sucked in breathe before he moved away from her. His warmth leaving her a shock to her system. Her head remained down as she watched him roar. It was haunting in it calls and guilt plagues her even more. She swore she could hear her heart breaking. For keeping something so important from him. She didn't even try to go find him. Instead she left.

Her eyes widened slightly as he faced her with his muzzle curled back. He was so mad yet she expected nothing different. She'd be furious too. When she saw his paw widen she dropped her head slightly. She would give him the same courtesy that he had given her. She would not fight back. It wouldn't be fair. So she waited, waited for his heavy paw to come down on her. At least if he hit her, some of her guilt would go away. At least she liked to think so, except the blow never came. She lifted her head slightly to see it paused in the air before he slowly lowered it. He still looked pissed but now she wasn't sure what he wanted. She had hoped that he would take his anger out on her. Yet he didn't. He seemed to rein himself in. She was thankful as much as she was confused.

Her ears pinned to her head slightly as he placed the guilt onto himself. That wasn't supposed to happen. Why wasn't he getting pissed at her? She didn't everything backwards. It wasn't his fault at all. When he faced away from him she deflated. Her shoulders hunched in a bit more and she took in a deep breath. Her tail lay limp behind her. He couldn't seem to get the words out of his mouth about his mother. She wasn't sure if he was saying that he wasn't his father, more for his benefit or hers. He had a shit life and now she just made things worse. She always did. Of course Athos would say other wise but she knew the truth. She was the toxic one. She opened her mouth to respond but she didn't know how. Words escaped her. She stared at his back not attempting to move from the spot that he'd left her. She'd learned her lesson, he didn't want her touch. "It is not your fault. I was selfish. I thought only of myself. I fucked up and I wasn't a very good mother. I floundered and left behind something so precious. Devon was raised more by Athos than myself." She said once she finally came up with something to say.

When he asked to see them she gave a harsh laugh. Devon would see him, but Aenor.. She wasn't even sure. Her daughter wouldn't see her at all. Perhaps if Aenor knew that her father wanted to meet her she'd come home again. "Devon would be happy to meet you. H-he's a leopard but he looks like you. He's handsome and kind. Always cracking jokes. Aenor I don't know. She won't even speak with me. I abandoned her and I don't know if I can ever fix that.." She said before standing to her paws. Her body restless now. She started pacing back and forth trying to collect her thoughts but the darkness that held her down for so long was hard to shake. She only moved 4 feet for every circle she did. Staring at his back when she turned towards him before turning away again.

"Hindsight is terrible. If i could I would do back in time, i would raise them correctly. To start over and allow you to meet your kids. For you to be there to help me raise them. To get rid of the black thoughts that constantly crushed me back then." She said slowly before she turned her head up to the sky. The warm sun now mocking her with its warmth. She felt like a rainstorm was building in her but it had no outlet.

Maybe once they could have been a happy family. To raise their children in their own way. To be like Athos raised his boys like. She'd been so caught up in her own mind that everyone else got put on the back burner. She just didn't know how to fix it.