Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 12
Aug. 4th - Sep. 22nd

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: May '20
Character
cutest kid

Hera
[played by Raton]
Thread
[Quest] Into The Jungle

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Power and Possession
Realm plotting

Drachen
Male
Rogue
Lion
© Rage
2.75 years
Height: 42in
AP: 50AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 200lbs

Power and Possession

(This post was last modified: 05-14-2020, 12:15 PM by Drachen. Edited 5 times in total.)
So, with the creation of my newest character Drachen, I’ve been tossing about the idea of creating a realm with him. However, I’m looking to gauge interest before I launch him into that. I’m posting with him, so to learn more about him, feel free to pop over to his profile real quick. This is a tough outline of what the realm will be like, assuming there is enough interest, I will be refining this and going more in depth.

XIDAN OVERVIEW

Xidan is a home for those of like minds. Those who desire power and obedience. Mates are your possession, children are your legacy. There is no room for soft emotions here. You work to preserve and improve the realm, you work to empower Xidan and yourself. You’re either with the realm, or against it.

IN-DEPTH
Labyrinthine Cavern or Mushroom Hollow
#FFBF00 and #610B0B
VALUES/LAWS

•Mates and slaves may be taken as seen fit.
•Mates and slaves are to follow every word of their superiors to the letter.
•Workers sole purpose is to preserve and improve Xidan. That being said, anything goes outside the realm.
•Killing of other workers and superiors is not permitted, but slaves and mates may be done with what their owner or superior wishes.
•Rape of other workers is not permitted, but slaves, mates and those outside the realm are free game.
•Children are the future, Mates are responsible for raising them.
•Men are not always superior, women who are deemed fit may make their mates raise the children while they are granted a worker rank.
•Theft from other workers is not permitted, but what happens outside the realms borders is your business.
•No one will cater to you, pull your own weight or pay the price.
•Infighting is useless, Xilan will never rise to power if workers are killing eachother. If you must hash something out physically, do it in fair 1 on 1 combat before a council member, death matches are frowned upon except for in certain cases.
•No worker or council member may touch another’s mate without permission (except in cases where it is necessary ie; escape attempt or self defense). Punishment, including death, may be decided by the wronged party.
•Only council members may accept someone in as a worker, but any worker may claim in a slave or mate.
•Carnivores are superior, Herbivores are food or slaves. Rare acceptions may be made.

RANKS

-COUNCIL-
•King - The King is the highest rank in the realm. His word is law and he may not be disobeyed.
•Right Hand (Duke/Duchess) - This is the realms second in command, their words must be obeyed by all mates, workers, slaves and the left hand. They are in charge of training Assassins and berserkers. They also will be expected to border patrol and accept new members.
•Left Hand (Baron/ness) - This is the realms third in command, their words must be obeyed by all mates, slaves and workers. They are in charge of training medics and hunters.They also will be expected to border patrol and accept new members.
-WORKERS-
•Assassins - These are the stealthy but deadly fighters of the realm. They may be sent on scouting, Theft or enemy territory missions by the council.
•Berserkers - These are the brute strength warriors in the realm. In times of war they are the first line of defense. They will be expected to protect the borders.
•Medics - These are the healers of the realm, they are responsible for assuring all other workers and council members stay healthy.
•Hunters - These are then Hunters of the realm, responsible for stocking the realm with fresh kill.
-INFERIORS-
•Partners - These are the council members mates. They are in charge of caring for any and all council children as well as keeping the other inferiors in line when workers aren’t around.
•Maids - These are the workers mates, they are responsible for caring for any and all worker Children as well as ensuring slaves are kept in line when partners and workers are not around.
•Slaves - These are the slaves of the realm. They can be used and abused by any member of the realm and are responsible for keeping the realms land clean.

King - Drachen
Right hand - OPEN
Left hand - OPEN
-
Assassins - Lyra
Berserkers - Calax(?)
Medics - OPEN
Hunters - Calax(?)
-
Partners - Cerise(?)
Maids - OPEN
Slaves - OPEN
-
Other/Undecided/Maybe - Iwao, Bellamy, Vox

He is always cold to the touch because of the passive ability Chill.

Vox
Female
Havok Prospect
Wolf
© Dikui
2.25 years
Height: 28 in
AP: 356AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 75 lbs

RE: Power and Possession

Vox maybe? Though she has some development to do before she's truly worthy of this realm. xD She'd also probably want a high rank, so if you like her, she'd want to be a Right or Left Hand. :D

Vox has a 24 in (L) 0.2 lbs female Kenyan Sand Boa Companion that looks similar to this named Jezebelle.

Vox has one item of jewelry, a black ring with an orange jewel with the element Electricity. This is on the second toe of her right front paw.

Bellamy
Female
Rogue
Wolf
© Akradr
4.75 years
Height: 40in
AP: 111.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 170lbs

Bellamy would definitely, maybe, if persuaded right, be interested in this little uprising. >>

Avocado
Other
OC Account
© Avocado
Ripe years
Height: 6 inches
AP: 58.5AP
20 Attached Accounts

Weight: 7.6 oz

I have characters that I don't mind drama happening with. But all of my characters are not so evil inclined. So if anyone was involved I don't think they would be a council or anything.

With that said I don't mind Drama happening. I guess lemme know if any of my chars peak interest.

Drachen
Male
Rogue
Lion
© Rage
2.75 years
Linked Accounts

(05-13-2020, 07:16 PM)Bellamy Wrote: Bellamy would definitely, maybe, if persuaded right, be interested in this little uprising. >>

Bellamy seems like she would be a great fit, Drachen might even be inclined to have her as a right or left hand if she’d be down for that.

Drachen
Male
Rogue
Lion
© Rage
2.75 years
Linked Accounts

(05-13-2020, 07:11 PM)Vox Wrote: Vox maybe? Though she has some development to do before she's truly worthy of this realm. xD She'd also probably want a high rank, so if you like her, she'd want to be a Right or Left Hand. :D

Sure thing. Let me know whenever you think she’s ready and if this thing has taken off by then, she can likely have whichever, if either, of those is open.

Dikui
Female
OC
OC Account
© Dikui
13 years
Height: Ms Shorty Short
AP: 185AP
5 Attached Accounts

Weight: 1 lb ;)

Currently making a character for this. Got inspired :D

Adrian
Male
Havok King
Wolf
© Makao
3 years
AP: 340AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 190lb

Not joining but we could thread Adri and him for maybe discussing alliances? Or maybe taking part of the empire Adri wants to do?

Adrian has a mark on his left shoulder gifted by Defros(See above)

Adrian can be rude and violent due. His thoughts and speech doesn't reflect his roleplayer's

He has a ring placed on his right paw in his middle finger.

Drachen
Male
Rogue
Lion
© Rage
2.75 years
Linked Accounts

(05-13-2020, 08:43 PM)Adrian Wrote: Not joining but we could thread Adri and him for maybe discussing alliances? Or maybe taking part of the empire Adri wants to do?

That would be cool, yea. :)

Akradr
Female
Birb-Min
OC Account
© Akradr
23 years
Height: --
AP: 692.5AP
14 Attached Accounts

Weight: --

Definitely! We can thread them together if you’d like to get a head start, or I can chuck her at his own meeting or AW. ^^