Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Autumn Year 11
April 26th - June 15th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: April '20
Character
most humorous

Finlay
[played by Avocado]
Thread
To Malum We Unite

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Borders Can't Pretend

Atticus
Male
Rogue
Lion
© Spirited_Away
2.5 years
Height: 42
AP: 26AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 220

Can't Pretend

Atticus Demetriou

HOW RIDICULOUS
AND WHAT A STRANGER

Atticus was exploring as always. There wasn't too much to do around here. It was just... boring. He couldn't find a lot of people around so maybe he'd just have to go seeking them out. As he walked, the man would practice his magic. Ignite sparked on the ground in front of him. A smile coming to his lips but only for a few moments. His Daemon shook his head and threw a mini tantrum in which he would give it a glare, not entirely sure why it was doing that. Shaking his head, he continued to walk along until the smell of a border came across him.

Angling his direction, he came across it within a minute or so. A few sniffs told him this was a majority of felines but besides that, he didn't exactly know. Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to try and join. Sitting back on his haunches, the man would call into the lands of the realm and then wait for someone to show.

He Walks. | "He Talks." | He Thinks. | He Uses Magic.

HE IS WHO IS SURPRISED AT
ANYTHING WHICH HAPPENS IN LIFE

Finlay
Male
Vipera Botanist
Tiger
© Avocado
3 (3.25) years
Height: 30 in.
AP: 99.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 185 lbs

RE: Can't Pretend

How's the Craic?

Finlay had been walking near the borders of the realm. He hadn’t left the realm since before he got pregnant. It had been a long long time. Recently though, he did like to take walks along the border and look out past it. His own super selfish border patrol, with no actual ‘defence’ reasoning to it. Mostly it was because he liked to look out past the realm, and… the walk took him along the plateau like area where the fruit grew. And where fruit grew… it also rotted and fermented. Leaving Finlay with an easy access to something to get a little drunk on. He never ate it around the kids. He knew better than to expose his kids to him being any sort of drunk. So he only drank or… ate the fermented fruit when he was out of sight of the kids and wouldn’t be back home for a bit. So normally, he would eat til he got buzzed (or a bit over) and came back home when he knew the kids were still asleep.

Today was one of those days. He left the kids in Draco’s more than capable care. (Presumably) He needed a bit of a break from the two tiny troublemakers. His adorable yet troublesome troublemakers. They always seemed to be in complete cahoots with each other, or completely off doing their own thing and Finlay needed to keep an eye on two of them. Just two… and it wasn’t even like they could run off far… yet. But back to the point… that was why he needed a break.

He was walking along the border in his normal disguise. It was the female version of himself… albeit a tad smaller, not the white female form. He had been in this female form version of himself for so long, he was used to it by now. And… he hadn’t yet had the courage to change into his normal form in front of the kids. What if they got scared? What if they didn’t understand? Was it better for him to change now since they were young… or should he wait til they were older?

He didn’t have long to think about things though, because a call came out from the borders right up ahead of him. Well, he was no King, nor… did he think he ‘technically’ was supposed to be greeting people at the border. Buttttt he didn’t really care. Quite frankly, he didn’t like the idea of someone new meeting Draconis. Not that he didn’t trust Draconis to be faithful, but after hearing about what Arleigh did to Draconis… Finlay was even more possessive over the strawberry king. What if a stranger tried to use that magic on his mate? Or tried to make googly eyes at Draconis? Not on his watch.

With that Finlay made his way over to the origin of the call. His eyes spotting a dark colored, young, not bad looking male lion up ahead. Yeah, like hell he would leave Draconis alone with this guy. Attempting to stop in front of the man, on the Vipera side, giving enough distance between the two. (Around 6 feet.) Raising an eyebrow he spoke, his feminine voice accompanied with his ever thick Irish accent filled the air, ”Hello. You called for someone?” Finlay was more or less asking the man what he wanted. Being extra sure to avoid the letter T. Not that he cared about people caring about how HE spoke, but that since Finlay was the first upon the scene, he needed to keep… some sort of appearance for the realm. Draconis surely would appreciate that.

Finlay then reached out to Draco via the link they shared, his sass clear as day, ”Hey, dhe dude ad dhe borders is a young, preddy boy looking dype. I am absolutely fooking nod leaving you alone with him. I know you, my possessive man feel the same way probably. Besd hurry up, keep me company. I even may led you shand over me if youse super quick.” The last part was a tease towards Draconis. A reference to when the larger man admitted 'standing over him told people Finlay belonged to him'. Well now was his chance, so he choose to take it. All Draconis had to do was hurry. Finlay made extra sure to not give away facially that he spoke telepathically, or the amusement he was feeling.

Action | "Speech." | Element
stock by Mathias Appel

oc note: Finlay is a diminutive female version of himself. 28 inches tall and 180lbs. He smells like a female version of himself, along with his Pheromones and Draconis. (This is using his spell disguise)

Finlay is diminutive in size for a male tiger. He wears a simple silver earring on his right ear and a simple silver ring on his right front paw. Due to Pheromones he always smells like a blend of cedar, clove, and vanilla.

Finlay is rude, and loud, and very opinionated. He also has a foul mouth. His thoughts, words, speech, etc. do not reflect my own. <3

Carina
Female
Vipera Queen
Tiger
© Akradr
4.25 (6.75) years
Height: 38in
AP: 107AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 206lbs

(This post was last modified: 05-19-2020, 06:43 AM by Carina. Edited 3 times in total.)

My last made me feel like I would never try again,
but when I saw you I felt something I never felt.

Carina wasn’t dillydaddling today, and the bark of a summons had the queen’s ears framed in attention. She didn’t usually attend the commodities of conversation when it came to rogues, however considering the circumstances and additions to their kingdom* (I will be posting to kiddo thread), priorities may’ve festered. Why, it wasn’t everyday that she got to make use of these opportunities. Coming forward in a robe of white, grey-blue eyes stared at the boy, unimpressed and dressed with royalty — she made a quick glance to Finlay. What reason did they have for being here? It wasn’t as if she cared, of course, but they had no say here and nor did the lion unless necessary. Needless to say, the white porcelain was not aware of Finlay’s positioning in Vipera aside from being a member. “Carina Malfoy,” Formal introductions were a must in the blueblood hereditary, and she, for one, expected the same in return; it was basic etiquette. If they chose otherwise, then she’d see fit for consequence, “Queen of Vipera -- what is it you want?” A dull interrogation, though her expression held a force of superiority, grace and stature. ‘Rina’s expectations weren’t to be toyed with, and the presence of Finlay delayed this none — whatever the reason for this boy’s visit, the queen would ensure they understood who held power here. A brow came up, delicate and stoic as her tail flicked in silence. The thought of Draconis’ no-show made her scoff, but it mattered not: static rippling the hairs on her spine, it dissipated only moments later as she waited for their response.

"Carina Speaks." | "Narcissa Speaks."
stock from Bernie Catterall

Draconis
Male
Vipera King
Tiger
© Marissa
5.75 (6.75) years
Height: 40
AP: 456AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 210

The King was no fool. He knew that there were times that Finlay didn't return until late. Obviously, it wasn't because he was sneaking behind the back of the strawberry male - not after the many discussions that the two of them had. So, what other reason could there be? Draco was certainly aware of the shortcomings of the Irish tiger. Which meant it was probably something to do with a vice that Finlay had to cope. Draco, unfortunately, didn't have the same experience as Finlay did in being in woman form for so long. He didn't have the same impact of being a female parent in raising kids. That, of course, meant nothing because he wasn't letting Finlay walk alone. And so, he had to find out what it was that the younger and smaller tiger was doing in those moments.

However, he hadn't expected for the voice of his mate to come into his mind. Really, it was a foolish thought on his part. Finlay never wasted a moment to speak to Draco telepathically. It was just now the strawberry tiger was able to reply in kind...and he desired to take advantage of it every chance he got. He'd heard the call of a lion's roar and thus, he'd already started to make his way toward it. Despite the fact that he'd rather head back to the den to the kids.

He paused, his muscles locking for a mere minute. If Finlay was at the border where the call had originated from.... who was in the den with the kids? Draco was honestly afraid to return back to the den to see what the two had managed to get into. A chance I will never refuse, Draco drawled before a long pause was given before he'd continue on his thought. However, if you are there, who is watching the kids? We might find a terrible mess to the den when we get home. With the words, he sent amusement. Amusement that he'd never let show upon his face. It wasn't because he didn't know how to allow his emotions out, it was because that was what he'd been raised with and one of the things that he continued to practice from the blueblood royalties.

It didn't take him long to see the silhouettes in the not far distance. He could see the outline of a male lion with two tigers: one his mate and the other his sister. He wasn't sure which one he should be more surprised by. Actually, not the truth. He knew which one he was surprised by: the appearance of Carina. She'd been slacking on her duties and Draco had certainly noticed. He approached the small gathering until he was standing on the unoccupied side of his mate. He was close to Finlay, a mere brush away if they moved correctly. "Draconis Malfoy, King of Vipera." Draco was quick to introduce himself, not at all caring what the male lion might think about the relationship between golden tabby tiger and white tiger without stripes. "I do hope it is more than 'I stumbled across your borders and was curious.'" How many times had he heard that? Too many for him to maintain count, truthfully.

"Speak."
stock from Leo Messana

Atticus
Male
Rogue
Lion
© Spirited_Away
2.5 years
Height: 42
AP: 26AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 220

Atticus Demetriou

HOW RIDICULOUS
AND WHAT A STRANGER

He didn't have to wait long before someone showed up to greet him. A tigress, quite a bit smaller than he. The woman spoke to him and he noted the heavy accent. With his already broken English, it made things a little bit difficult but he still got the gist of it and understood. "Yes, looking to speak with leaders of realm?" The man may have a thick Irish accent, but Atticus had a thick Greek accent. Nothing else was said before a white tigress strolled up, however bigger than the first, she was still small in comparison. He watched with a face made of a stone, a calm trained expression was the only thing that showed.

She introduced herself as Carina Malfoy and Atticus would dip his head in respect, and just with the name came the title. Of course, it made sense. The way royalty carried themselves and even looked at others was a different kind of breed, at least that is what he had seen from experience. The dull expression was matched by his own, maw only parting to answer. "Atticus Demetriou, pleasure to meet you. I've come to look for home and wondering what your realm about." He hoped they didn't mind if he wasn't the most fluent in English, if they did, it'd be a problem.

Another tiger arrived, more of a strawberry tone than the white one. He stood awfully close to the white tigress. Perhaps, they had a relationship of sorts. Another Malfoy but instead the King too. He had to go with siblings, they looked about the same age but nearly nothing alike. It didn't quite matter to him, though, as he didn't particularly care. The words that the man said made some sense and he was tempted to raise a brow and say something sarcastic, but did not. These were the leaders of this realm and he was all the while hoping to get in, it would be in his best interest not to be rude. "As I told Queen Carina, I am looking for home and want to know what your realm is about." Atticus wasn't entirely sure how else to put it.

He Walks. | "He Talks." | He Thinks. | He Uses Magic.

HE IS WHO IS SURPRISED AT
ANYTHING WHICH HAPPENS IN LIFE