Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Autumn Year 11
April 26th - June 15th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: April '20
Character
most humorous

Finlay
[played by Avocado]
Thread
To Malum We Unite

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Forage [P] Elastic Heart

Jinx
Female
Verja Resident
Wolf
© Spirited_Away
5.75 years
Height: 34
AP: 32.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 115

[P] Elastic Heart

Jinx Bards

Before You Start Judging Me
Step Into My Shoes And Walk The Life I'm Living

She had no idea why she was far from the kids. She trusted the Kingdom to protect them, plus she'd be back in no time to see them. Jinx just had to get a little bit of air doing something else besides wandering around the Kingdom lands. Maybe it was her inner adventurer coming back out, she didn't exactly know. Plus her kids were getting older, heck they were almost teens. At some point, they had to learn to be on their own. Maybe that was just bad parenting, Jinx had never exactly done this before. Hell, she was an old woman who had never had kids before. Now, at least she had kids to carry on her name after she died.

Shaking her head, the woman came across the courtyard. Glancing around only to smile at the beauty of it. The flowers were dying but still, it was beautiful in its death. Jinx hoped that's how it was when she went out. She didn't want a sappy death where she died of old age no she wanted to go out fighting. A glorious death. But then again, not everybody got that. The woman would begin looking around the courtyard, maybe she could find something interesting here.

She Walks. | "She Talks." | She Thinks. | She Uses Magic.

And If You Get As Far As I Am
Just Maybe You Will See How Strong I Really Am

Staff
Other
Administrator
OC Account
© Staff
-- years
Height: --
AP: 3,547AP
1 Attached Account

Weight: --

RE: [P] Elastic Heart

FORAGE IS SUCCESSFUL

Forage is LEVEL 4. Idun's apple was found.

Jinx - 5 - moderate injury

Jinx
Female
Verja Resident
Wolf
© Spirited_Away
5.75 years
Height: 34
AP: 32.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 115

RE: [P] Elastic Heart

(This post was last modified: 05-22-2020, 02:31 PM by Jinx.)
Jinx Bards

Before You Start Judging Me
Step Into My Shoes And Walk The Life I'm Living

Jinx hadn't really been expecting to find anything. Just a walk through the courtyard, looking at all its beauty. What she hadn't really been expecting to find was a large tree filled with golden apples. They were far too high up for her to reach any of them, so how the heck was she supposed to get one? There was no way she was going to give up this opportunity, today was the day she was going to eat a golden apple. After wandering around the tree for a few moments, the wolf decided to look around on the ground. Maybe one had fallen down and rolled away?

She'd for sure have to tell Verndar about this, maybe even show him the tree! God, the kids would love it too. After a few more moments of looking, Jinx found a golden apple that had rolled into a bush. A small crossing her face as she picked it up and set it down where she could see it better. They sure were pretty- she bet they taste good too. So without hesitation the wolf would chomp down on the apple and swallow it down. How she got so lucky, she didn't exactly know. The wolf would then head back towards the tree, that proved to be a mistake when she heard cracking from above her.

Glancing up only to dodge to the side last second, preventing her from being crushed but the large branch had caused a gash across her right shoulder blade. A whine left her mouth as she reached the best she could to clean it. Jinx would be fine as she had plenty of wounds in her time, so she would keep it clean and take it easy while it healed. For now, she began back towards the Kingdom.

-exit-

She Walks. | "She Talks." | She Thinks. | She Uses Magic.

And If You Get As Far As I Am
Just Maybe You Will See How Strong I Really Am