Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Autumn Year 11
April 26th - June 15th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: April '20
Character
most humorous

Finlay
[played by Avocado]
Thread
To Malum We Unite

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome Steps to Divinity

Caer
Male
Vipera Resident
Leopard
© North
4.5 years
Height: 28 in
AP: 90AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 109 lbs

Steps to Divinity

The weeks had seemed to draw themselves out in front of the male since he had stepped his way back into Yavania and all it had to offer. Caer had long since forgotten the beauty that was held in each land. The leopard stood on the banks of Plankton Isle, watching as the waves hit his feet, gently glowing as they did so. This was the perfect place to sit and reflect to oneself about what all was going on. Vipera had seemed to blossom in the time that the younger male had been off exploring what wonders were yet to be seen. It was what his family had always striven for it to be. Maybe it was time for a change in Caer's life. A lover, devotion to Mother Earth, a leadership position? There were so many things that could be done within this lifetime and it was time for Caer to start living them.

As he continued his walk along the shoreline Untraceable activated beneath him unknowingly. There could always be something new around the corner just waiting for it's chance to show him the way forward. "I want to make a difference." he thought. It would be nice to mean something to someone. He was a Malfoy after all. Known for their quick quips, attitude, and loyalty. There would be something. He knew it.

He pads. | "He speaks."|He imagines. | He casts
Stock

Fjura
Female
Rogue
Wolf
© Avocado
4.5 years
Height: 34 in
AP: 28AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 125 lbs

RE: Steps to Divinity

Fjura tal-Mewk

I'll face myself, To cross out what I've become
Erase myself, And let go of what I've done

Fjura supposed that she should be doing some more adventuring, that was why Zalika and her left after all? Correct? Fjura mostly just followed in the other woman’s footsteps because she cared for her, but also Fjura was not against ‘having an adventure’ per say. Though Zalika seemed to be better at being less formal and more relaxed about things. Fjura was always so… stiff. But she tried to relax, that's what mattered. So she took a detour towards Rainbow Beach, where she and Zalika spoke once, and then she decided to head to the isle in the distance. A new land to her. Exploring a new land was supposed to be a fun thing.

Once arriving at the Isle she noticed it was barren really of any plethora of greenery, and only small prey seemed to dwell here. She honestly couldn’t really pull it apart from any other beachlike environment she had been to. The multicolored sand was more interesting than this in her mind. However small creatures, and sparse vegetation were not the only things that were on the isle other than her, there was a leopard male around her age, dwelling about. While… not exactly the most social of creatures (scratch that, she wasn't at all.) Fjura decided she would attempt to expand her very small group of known people to hopefully include one more.

Attempting to make her way over towards the male, stopping around five feet away from his frontside, she spoke, "Hello there sir. How are you today?” This was Fjura’s first attempt in really initiating conversation with a stranger… whilst being herself. Her very plain, boring, stiff self. How she wished Zalika was here to help make talking with this man easier… then Fjura could take a backseat, and just enjoy their conversation.

"Talk."
Bine G.

Caer
Male
Vipera Resident
Leopard
© North
4.5 years
Height: 28 in
AP: 90AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 109 lbs

It was needless to say that the male was a bit surprised by the voice that cut through the atmosphere of the Isle. It seemed to belong to a dark wolf, standing calmly about five feet away, with captivating blue eyes. The dark fur seemed to cover every inch of the wolf, head to toe. It wasn't unusual to see dark colored creatures around this world. Heck, the man himself and his father before him both carried their melanism proudly. Caer found himself drawn back to the eyes of the canine before him, the blue almost like that of the glowing waters.
"Hello there sir. How are you today?”

The male attempted to step closer to the canine by about two feet before simultaneously attempting to settle himself down again, seated, in the sands. He took a moment to craft his response, trying to keep the conversation flowing.
"Hello. I'm doing alright. I came out here to do a little bit of self reflection. Supposedly it's good for you." the man quipped with a light chuckle. He hoped to ease the awkward feelings of meeting someone new (after all, only Mother Earth knew how long it had been) and open himself up just a bit to this stranger. It could do him some good to start re-involving himself in the affairs of the lands outside of Vipera. Even better, this canine seemed very interesting.

He pads. | "He speaks."|He imagines. | He casts
Stock

Fjura
Female
Rogue
Wolf
© Avocado
4.5 years
Height: 34 in
AP: 28AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 125 lbs

Fjura tal-Mewk

I'll face myself, To cross out what I've become
Erase myself, And let go of what I've done

Had the man chosen to take a second glance, perhaps he would have noticed the odd red furred ‘birthmark’ in the shape of a spider lily that rested upon Fjura back right thigh. Then again, it was not exactly in a subtle place to glance at, and it was not like Fjura flaunted herself, or brought any sort of attention to her body. So from his angle, it could have easily been overlooked.

Fjura’s blue eyes watched as the man approached her closer by a few feet, only to sit back down. She decided to remain standing, it felt odd for her to sit next to someone she just met. But that was her personal preference. She didn’t much care if the man wished or did not wish to sit. The man however finally spoke, answering her attempt at conversation.

‘Hello. I'm doing alright. I came out here to do a little bit of self reflection. Supposedly it's good for you.’

”Supposedly?”, Fjura thought to herself. Did the man not believe that it actually worked? Or perhaps he was trying to believe it? Well internal reflection had done wonders for herself. So she believed. Fjura had gone a very long time reflecting upon herself, alone. She overall felt like it did her good. Although, perhaps the amount of time she spent alone was a tad… excessive. She spoke politely, because though she felt she was correct, that her words were wise, it was still only her opinion. "I believe self reflection is a healthy activity to partake in. Perhaps in moderation however. Finding a balance between action, and inaction is key.” Self reflecting, thinking, debating, all being the inactions, and acting, the physical action of doing something… well that was quite literally the ‘action’ part.

With that said, it was probably best to introduce herself. That was something people usually did firstly. "I am Fjura Tal-Mewk.” And, with that, she was not sure what else naturally to say. Perhaps she could ask him about this land? Assuming he knew much about this Isle. Oh, wait. She probably had interrupted his self-reflecting. That was inconsiderate of her. "I apologize for interrupting your self reflection experience. I can excuse myself if you wish to continue.” She could find someone else to speak with if he was not up for conversing.

"Talk."
Bine G.