Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Autumn Year 11
April 26th - June 15th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: April '20
Character
most humorous

Finlay
[played by Avocado]
Thread
To Malum We Unite

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Steal the character above you!
Please have 2+ characters!

North
Other
OC
OC Account
© North
17 years
Height: 5'6
AP: 0AP
3 Attached Accounts

Weight: 180

Steal the character above you!

Hello everybody! Welcome to STCAY!!
(Note: We are not actually taking each other's characters)
This is a game that I've seen played among other websites and I figured it would be fun to try it out here! I looked through the games to see if anyone had done something like this before and I was pleased to see there wasn't!

So you may be wondering, how do I play? Well, the rules are simple.
1. View the character list (linked accounts) of the poster above you
2. Pick which character you like best out of their list
3. Come back here and write something nice about their character!
Ex (I'm using myself): I'd love to steal Rajni! Her personality matches mine so well!

Please try to give one or two posts before jumping back in to steal another character. Other than that....

Enjoy the game!!!

Abnormal
Female
OC
OC Account
© Abnormal
29 years
Height: 5'4
AP: 97AP
8 Attached Accounts

Weight: 130

RE: Steal the character above you!

I’d like to steal Cear. He is a character that I can mesh with he runs right along the lines of most of my characters! He is complex but interesting in the sense of his story line and family, but overall, I’ve watched him grow since birth and I would love to steal him!! Lol