Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Autumn Year 11
April 26th - June 15th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: April '20
Character
most humorous

Finlay
[played by Avocado]
Thread
To Malum We Unite

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private When I was young, whatever happened it would do me no wrong
Randavae!

Perses
Male
Legion Duke
Wolf
© Silverfrost
2.75 years
Height: 40 in
AP: 248AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 180 lbs

RE: When I was young, whatever happened it would do me no wrong

Questions about magic. Perses was concerned that Randavae didn't know who Evander was. His own brother? Didn't they live in the same den?

"Evander is Theia's brother...your brother. Theia is the little light orange cub with long fangs. The Queen, Akeela, and her mate, Kallisto -- the bear -- 's children. Evander is a silver and gold cub." He hoped thst that wasn't too much information for Randavae to process. He was worried but he didn't know how Randavae didn't know who his own brother was. He had to talk with Akeela and Kallisto. Did Randavae still live with them?

"Any more questions?" the beast asked. Hopefully ones that wouldn't concern him even more than he already was.

OOC⟶ Hello!
Psychic: 1/8 | Earth: 4/8 | Water: 0/8 | Electricity: 0/5
Companion: 1/1 | Camouflage: 0/1 | Chameleon: 0/1 | Telekinesis: 0/1 | Telekinetic: ∞ (0/1) | Dart: 0/2 | Messenger: 0/1
Lucky: ∞ | Eidetic Memory: ∞ | Investigator:

Perses wears a black leather collar with a raven pendant

Randavae
Male
Legion Resident
Wolf
© NaggingNary
1.75 years
Height: 28 in
AP: 946.5AP
1 Attached Account

Weight: 165 lbs

My eyelids widened a few centimetres with interest as the Beast spoke. For once I was actually interested in his words. Likely because I was the one who initiated them.

Have I seen Evander before? Something fits that description. I may have seen him wander around the dens a little bit. And a bear...did I see a bear? I sure hope I didn't see a bear. That would be terrifying.

Ah, so I was right about Theia, huh?

The Beast asked if I had more questions. I shook my head as I was pretty much ready to get out of there. I didn't want to hear his voice another second. Unless it was him telling me I was free to go.

I was a little curious about my brother and the rest of my family. I didn't know all too much about them, and if they were my family, well, I'd have to meet them sooner or later.

Maybe we could have a meeting? Well, I'm sure I'll run into them eventually like I did with...what was her name? Whatever, the pinkish-blond cub.

---------------

OOC: N/A

Trembling in his claws. Always.

Akradr
Female
Birb-Min
OC Account
© Akradr
23 years
Height: --
AP: 536.5AP
14 Attached Accounts

Weight: --

(This post was last modified: 05-27-2020, 09:52 PM by Akradr.)
STAFF NOTE :

Greetings, roleplayer’s!

It’s been addressed to staff that Randavae doesn’t seem to know/understand who his siblings are, despite being adopted by Akeela and given the information. NaggingNary, your character should already have knowledge of the following:

Evander, Theia, Kallisto and Akeela are all Randavae’s siblings (even in adoption).

Please be careful in the future, love! Confusion like this can make it difficult for other roleplayer’s to post. <3

Avocado
Other
OC Account
© Avocado
Ripe years
Height: 6 inches
AP: 292.5AP
20 Attached Accounts

Weight: 7.6 oz

STAFF NOTE :

Hello Roleplayers!!!

Unfortunately at the point in time of this staff note, Perses does not have certain knowledge that is critical to this thread.

He does not know the names of Akeela's children.

He does not know 100% that Akeela has adopted Randavae.

Therefore does not know they are in the same household.

Perses also does not live with them, so he should be unaware of the family dynamic (how close they are and how much they know about each other) and if in fact Randavae is living in the house with them. (Unless Randie smells like them. Which he would if he lived with them.)

This thread is on hold whilst staff decides what the best course of action is in this particular case.