Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Autumn Year 11
April 26th - June 15th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: April '20
Character
most humorous

Finlay
[played by Avocado]
Thread
To Malum We Unite

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private Meeting someone new
Tweaks and Akeela

Theia
Female
Legion Resident
Tiger
© Rage
.25 years
Height: 33in
AP: 59AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 195lbs

Meeting someone new

Theia Lykaios-Dusk

"Nobody can bring you peace but yourself."

Theia had found herself rather bored in the den. It’s the only place she ever was. She loved her mother’s and her brother’s, but it was just so boring being there all the time. She knew her mother’s did walks around the scent borders. So, she decided that today she was gonna be helpful. She waited until her mother’s and brother’s were both distracted or busy in one way or another and she slipped her tiny strawberry form out of the camp area. Satisfied that she wasn’t being followed, the girl trotted through the forest, her eyes widening at the sights and sounds. Though soon she found herself at the very distinguishable scent border. Nodding to herself she began trekking along it. Being fully honest, she had no idea why, or what she was supposed to be looking for. Nonetheless she felt like she was helping, even if her mother’s would be furious if they found out. Then again, maybe they’d thank her for helping. After all, they were always busy with Queen stuff, wouldn’t they be happy to have some help?

Actions. | "Speech." | Magic

Water: 0/2 | Healing: 0/3
——
OOC:

She Is currently 8in tall and weighs 49lbs.

Due to pheromones she always smells of pine mixed with sweet notes of honey.

Tweaks
Male
Rogue
Serval
© Dragothon
2.75 years
Height: 18 In.
AP: 15.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 32 lbs.

RE: Meeting someone new

Tweaks Branic

Tweaks had yet to find a place to permanently stay since he'd discovered this new land, foreign to him, and thus was on the roam again. He had had a few interactions with other creatures, some magical and some not, yet he had not stuck around with many of them for long. He certainly was beginning to feel a bit lonely. Off in the distance, he could see the edge of a forest, lined with thick pine trees and cedar trees. Tweaks liked sticking to the shadows, so he began to venture towards the thick foliage. Ahh, some shade, that will make for a nice place to rest. Not wanting to be followed, he would attempt to activate Untraceable. It was as he got closer and closer to the trees that a quite enjoyable scent hit his nostrils. It was that of the pine trees, but sweeter, almost as though there was a large amount of honey nearby. I don't know what that is... but hot damn I want some of it! He followed the direction that his nose led him until he set his eyes upon what appeared to be a tiger... just way smaller than usual. Is that... a baby? All alone..? Surely there must be others nearby then.. a trap.. He would freeze in place, probably about 40 feet away, and attempt to activate Chameleon, changing the color of his fur to match that of the rocky dirt beneath him. Thinking that he was unable to be seen, his eyes would narrow as he stared down the tiger cub, and attempt to activate Telepathy , trying to speak into her mind as had seemingly happened once before. He wasn't entirely sure how to control it, but he figured it'd be worth a shot. Cutting straight to the chase, he'd ask "Who are you..? Are you alone or are there others..? I don't want any trouble."

Tweaks would sit still as a statue as he waited to see how the tiger cub would react. He hoped not to startle her, only to find out if it was safe to approach her.

| Healing - 0/2 | Psychic - 1/2 |
Untraceable - 1/1 | Chameleon - 1/1 | Camouflage - 0/1 |

Actions | "Speech" | Magic | Thoughts

“Too scared to be alone, Too scared to open up”

Tweaks is rated M for swearing and occasional mention of sensitive topics. His thoughts and actions in no way reflect my own

Theia
Female
Legion Resident
Tiger
© Rage
.25 years
Linked Accounts

Theia Lykaios-Dusk

As the girl padded along, a voice would enter her mind. Though, strangely enough, it wasn’t her own. Pausing, the girl looked around, her ears twitching curiously. She didn’t see anyone, and she was certain the questions came from within her mind. She remembered Ana teaching her about magic, perhaps this was magic. Despite not seeing anyone, she knew they just be close if they knew she was alone and decide it best not to be rude. "My name is Theia. Others? Like do I have a family? Yes, but they’re at home right now. I wanted to help, so I came out to walk around the borders. Though, I’m not really sure why the adults do this." She answered, her voice polite but slightly loud. She didn’t know here this creature was, and wanted to make sure he could hear her. "My mommas say we don’t cause trouble here, we help people. The only time we should engage in any sort of violence is when it’s unavoidable.” She murmured, quoting the phrase she had heard mama Akeela say a million times before.

——
OOC:

Tweaks
Male
Rogue
Serval
© Dragothon
2.75 years
Linked Accounts

Tweaks Branic

As he waited cautiously, he saw her ears perk up as she looked around and then heard the small cub speak up. Her voice was very gentle but she spoke with a volume and confidence that indicated she wasn't afraid. That was good, because the last thing Tweaks wanted was to startle some poor youngin he'd just stumbled upon. He listened intently.

'My name is Theia. Others? Like do I have a family? Yes, but they’re at home right now. I wanted to help, so I came out to walk around the borders. Though, I’m not really sure why the adults do this... My mommas say we don’t cause trouble here, we help people. The only time we should engage in any sort of violence is when it’s unavoidable.'... A family... well that must be nice. I'm not sure I can trust her that they won't hurt me... but I'll give her a shot. She's just a child after all, and she seems so innocent. Tweaks pondered the idea of belonging to a community and even more so a family, pulling him into a trance like state. His vision blurred the colors together as everything shifted out of focus and he began to have visual remembrances of when he had a family. They weren't the nicest to him, but at least he had belonged. It scared him... the thought of opening up to others.. but if they wouldn't hurt him as the cub had said, then it just might work out.

Tweaks snapped himself out of the trance, not knowing how much time had passed, and saw the small cub still looking around. Say something! Don't miss your opportunity for safety! Do your due diligance, be cautious, but this could be what you need Tweaks! Pep talks to himself were the norm before any sort of social interaction. He slowly began to take a few steps forward towards her as he began to speak. "You and your people really won't hurt me..? I don't mean to be a bother and I truly mean no harm, but you have a family..? And a community..? What's it like? I don't like violence much either.." Tweaks would attempt to stop with 10 feet between the two small felines and sit down to portray himself as peaceful and relaxed, although inside his heart was pounding and his body flooded with heat.

Tweaks is rated M for swearing and occasional mention of sensitive topics. His thoughts and actions in no way reflect my own

Theia
Female
Legion Resident
Tiger
© Rage
.25 years
Linked Accounts

Theia Lykaios-Dusk

A few minutes ticked by before movement caught the strawberry cubs attention. He was a small black cat of sorts, though, sill bigger than her. He seemed a bit shy as he approached very slowly and stopped several feet away. He reminded her of her wolf brother in that sense. Smiling warmly at him, she padded to the very edge of the scent border, pressing her paw against the ground, creating a small indented. As she did condense would activate, drawing a small pool of water into the small depression. Lapping up a few sips, she motioned to it, her way of offering him some, before backing away and sitting down. "We don’t hurt people mister, honest. Our motto is to help and stand up for those who need it. We protect those who cannot protect themselves and we stand up for what’s true, right and on the side of clean justice." She answered, once again doing her best to recall words momma Akeela spoke. After all, as princess, she may very well be queen one day.

——
OOC:

Tweaks
Male
Rogue
Serval
© Dragothon
2.75 years
Linked Accounts

Tweaks Branic

As Tweaks emerged from hiding, he saw the small cub seemingly conjure a pool of water. Huh... well that's a neat trick. Sure must come in handy when you're thirsty... now that I think of it... I am pretty thirsty.. and if she's offering me water then she must mean well.. 'We don't hurt people mister, honest. Our motto is to help and stand up for those who need it. We protect those who cannot protect themselves and we stand up for what’s true, right and on the side of clean justice'.. well... if that's really the case.. I guess I can give her a chance.

Tweaks slowly approached the pool of water, taking a few small sips. The cool water felt amazing running down his dry throat, an incredible relief. He didn't want to seem greedy, so he stopped drinking earlier than he wished to in all honest. He took a seat next to the cub and began to ponder what he would say. Could they maybe really protect me and help me...? I sure could use it in a scary place like this with large creatures and magic.. it sure is a dangerous world out there.. but... how can I be sure she won't betray me like so many others have before..? If she'll make me a promise, then I'll see what she has to offer..

"You... you promise..? Your people will help me stay safe..? No... no hurting me..?" It was hard for Tweaks not to stutter as he thought about going with strangers. His instinct was to bolt away but something about this tiger cub seemed so sweet... so sincere. Someone like her couldn't be luring him into a trap... right..? He was able overcome his innate fear to run away and forced himself, with tense muscles, to stay seated next to the cub, awaiting her response.

Theia
Female
Legion Resident
Tiger
© Rage
.25 years
Linked Accounts

Theia Lykaios-Dusk

The male took a drink, then seated himself. Though once again began asking about whether or not he’d be hurt. He was such a nervous man, she couldn’t help but wonder why. Though she wasn’t going to pry and instead would try to reassure him. "No one will hurt you here. I promise. I swear on my life." She murmured. Then she got an idea, perhaps she could call to one of her mothers. They could explain better than her. Though she wouldn’t do it without telling him, she didn’t wanna scare him away. Smiling at him she decided to ask if he liked her idea. "Hey, I could call one of my mama’s, and they can tell you about everything. They’re really nice, I promise." She suggested, her voice sincere and sweet. Of course, she hadn’t told him she was a princess, but, that didn’t matter, did it? So what her mama’s were the queens, they were still nice and didn’t view themselves as superiors.

Water: 1/2 | Healing: 0/3
——
OOC:

Tweaks
Male
Rogue
Serval
© Dragothon
2.75 years
Linked Accounts

Tweaks Branic

Tweaks was calmed by the promise made to him that no one would hurt him, although the side of him that took pleasure in pain was a little disappointed. He felt secure now, which alleviated his nerves, but some part of him craved conflict... it was like the adrenaline associated with it overruled his cowardice. What a dichotomy he was... a masochistic coward. The tiger cub even took her statement one step further and swore on her life. Well... I guess she's serious after all. Why's she smiling at me like that..? .. ' Hey, I could call one of my mama’s, and they can tell you about everything. They’re really nice, I promise' .. oh, that's why. She want's me to meet her mama.. Does she... think we're friends..? I hope they don't get the wrong idea..

"Oh.. uh... sure.. If it isn't a bother... then yes.. I'll meet them..!" Tweaks forced a little smile to creep across his lips as his whiskers Twitched. His muscles began to ease up in relaxation just a little bit and he laid down now, arching his back and stretching while doing so. A soft groan would escape his lips as the tension he'd been holding in released. He began looking around at the terrain as his attention shifted away from Theia. His inattentive nature was kicking in as his eyes bounced around from the high canopy of the forest to the distinct shapes of the jagged branches down to the specs of dirt right in front of his face. He zoned out, pattering his paws in the dirt, creating a little divot. Just as he'd seen the cub do, he tried to make water pool there, but to no avail. He didn't understand magic yet, and it still activated without his knowledge sometimes. This was one of those times. Telepathy would activate as he stared at the tiger cub, his head cocked at an angle in slight confusion. "Why can she control water but I can't? I want that trick!" It was juvenile of him to be jealous of such a thing, but his moods did tend to be a bit childish at times. He looked away from her and rolled onto his back, still waiting for her mama to show up, and gazed straight up at the sky, watching the clouds between the tree tops.

| Healing - 0/2 | Psychic - 2/2 |

Theia
Female
Legion Resident
Tiger
© Rage
.25 years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 05-25-2020, 04:08 PM by Theia. Edited 2 times in total.)
Akeela § Theia

Action. | “Akeela Speaks.” | “Theia Speaks.” | Magic

Theia would let out a joyful squeal, bouncing to her paws. She was happy her new friend wanted to meet her mama. Now which one to call for...? Mama Kalli could be kinda scary sometimes, and this man was a bit flighty. It was probably best to call for mama Akeela. Giving herself a brief nod, she lifted her tiny head, letting out a roar. Though, her roar was more of a loud squeak, the sound rather laughable and cute. Now, they waited. And as they did, she would hear his words in her head again. Giggling, she grinned at him, her tail flicking playfully. “I can do this too...” She exclaimed, attempting to activate condense once again, though this time she would attempt to have the water spray out in a gentle shower from her maw at the male, instead of pooling on the ground, her body dropping into a playful stance. Akeela would hear her daughters call, having been patrolling the borders not far away. Panic rose in her chest, her heart beginning to race. Why was her daughter’s call coming from the borders? Why wasn’t she home? Where was Kalli? Was one of them hurt? Too many questions pounded her brain as the woman busted into a sprint toward the call. She slowed to a jog as she exited the brush and approached the border her eyes landing on her daughter first, seemingly not noticing the small black male across the border. “Theia Lykiaos-Dusk, what are you doing near the borders alone? You know better.” She questioned, her voice level but firm. Theia would shrink at her mother’s scolding, though sheepishly motion to the male. “I wanted you to meet my new friend mama...”She murmured, a small smile on her maw. Akeela then glanced to the male, cocking an eyebrow. “We will be speaking about this with your mother later. But for now, Queen Akeela Dusk of The Legion, the realm who’s borders you stand upon. How may I help you?” She asked her voice still Level, though her form would instinctively shift to stand between her daughter and the stranger.

———
Fire: 0/3 | Electric: 0/3 | Metal: 0/2 | Dart: 0/2 | Blessed: 0/6 | Legend Lore: ∞ | Investigator:
———
Healing: 0/3 | Water: 2/2
OOC: ~

Tweaks
Male
Rogue
Serval
© Dragothon
2.75 years
Linked Accounts

Tweaks Branic

Tweaks was snapped out of his inattentive trance by a squeal from the tiger cub. She seemed to be momentarily contemplating something before she lifted her little head and let out a roar, if you could call it that. That... was adorable.. Tweaks couldn't help but smile a little bit at the little thing calling out as loud as she could. She then showed off a little bit, spewing water out of her mouth using her spell like a fancy fountain. Well... what a little show off... if she weren't a child I'd tell her so..but I'll let it slide.. she's just havin fun.. The tiger cub was calm and relaxed, lingering in a playful stance, but Tweaks was yet a gain a little tense, not knowing what to expect in meeting Theia's mother.

After a few moments, a full sized tiger of average size busted through the tree line at a high speed. Her fur was orange and white with ebony stripes scattered along her back. The thing that stood out were her deer-like antlers and her purple/teal eyes. At first, the tiger didn't even acknowledge Tweaks. Maybe she hadn't seen him or maybe she chose to ignore him, but either way, she showed him no attention as she scolded her cub from a place of care. ' Theia Lykiaos-Dusk, what are you doing near the borders alone? You know better.' ... ' I wanted you to meet my new friend mama...'... fr... friend? She thinks of me as a friend..? We just barely met.. We know nothing about each other.. but.. ah.. how sweet. 'We will be speaking about this with your mother later. But for now, Queen Akeela Dusk of The Legion, the realm who’s borders you stand upon. How may I help you?'... A... A queen..? Why would a Queen help me..? And... besides...I don't know how to help myself so how can I can explain how you can help me..? What's a realm, anyways..? Probably best not to ask... she'll think I'm dumb..

Tweaks shifted back onto his heels, rocking back and forth a little bit, clearly exhibiting his anxiety. His mind was rushing in circles but he forced himself to speak. "Um... My name is Tweaks... I was... I was just looking for a place to stay.. and your cub here.. she was telling me about you.." Tweaks subconsciously began to take small steps backwards as he spoke, feeling threatened as Akeela had positioned herself between him an the cub. "She said you help people... and... you'll keep me safe..? I don't mean any harm... I just don't know anyone.. and.. " I've said too much... How can I trust them for sure..? With that, tweaks forced himself to stop talking and choked down a large knot in his throat with a gulp. This was by far the most uncomfortable he'd been in a long time.

| Healing - 0/2 | Psychic - 2/2 |