Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 12
Aug. 4th - Sep. 22nd

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: May '20
Character
cutest kid

Hera
[played by Raton]
Thread
[Quest] Into The Jungle

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Ava Plots

Dusk
Female
OC
OC Account
© dusk
21 years
Height: 5'6"
AP: 0AP
1 Attached Account

Weight: N/A

Ava Plots

(This post was last modified: 06-04-2020, 09:47 PM by Akradr. Edited 1 time in total.)
Avaneira “Ava” Wintervale

Hi there! c: I was looking for some potential plots with my girl Avaneira! She's brand new so she has a lot of capabilities and I'd love to see what direction she goes in! I'm down for pretty much anything, I always love drama and I also love cute happy threads. She's very stoic, standoffish, and soft-spoken so she could be somewhat easily pushed around before she bites back. That being said, I'd love a large focus of her right now to be finding a realm she belongs in because she won't want to be a rogue for long, and she could also use some allies or even enemies along the way! I'm down for literally anything so feel free to throw ideas at me! If she can fill in a plot or idea you had for your own character she certainly can.

Link to her profile

Raton
Female
OC
OC Account
© Raton
25 years
Height: Dunno.
AP: 10AP
12 Attached Accounts

Weight: Guess.

RE: Ava Plots

(This post was last modified: 06-04-2020, 01:02 PM by Raton. Edited 1 time in total.)
Any of my charris are open if you're interested :D.

Silverfrost
Female
OC
OC Account
© Silverfrost
17 years
Height: 5 ft 1 in
AP: 100AP
14 Attached Accounts

Weight: Light

I can offer any of my characters (except for Perses who is in a Quest))

Sabrina
Female
Rogue
Tiger
© Spirited_Away
3.75 years
Height: 38
AP: 6AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 209

Atticus or Sabrina might be interesting. Sabrina and her might actually he pretty good friends.

Arleigh
Female
Vipera Slave
Tiger
© Lizzy
3.25 years
Height: 33in
AP: 0.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 205lbs

I can offer Star or basically any of my other charries. Arleigh will be in the Quest but im sure after wards they can thread together.

Arleigh is rated M for her thoughts and actions. She in no way has anything to do with my views. She's just... Arleigh.
She also has a black fire opal necklace. It looks like this,

Vox
Female
Havok Prospect
Wolf
© Dikui
2.25 years
Height: 28 in
AP: 356AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 75 lbs

Vox is currently in a quest, but I can offer up all of my characters (except Kairyn, she's just a kiddo and can't leave her realm) I'd love to see Vox and Ava together if she's accepted fast enough for you to join the quest, or as soon as it's done.

Vox has a 24 in (L) 0.2 lbs female Kenyan Sand Boa Companion that looks similar to this named Jezebelle.

Vox has one item of jewelry, a black ring with an orange jewel with the element Electricity. This is on the second toe of her right front paw.

Akradr
Female
Birb-Min
OC Account
© Akradr
23 years
Height: --
AP: 692.5AP
14 Attached Accounts

Weight: --

(This post was last modified: 06-04-2020, 09:48 PM by Akradr. Edited 1 time in total.)
Most of mine are available, love.~

Also, just a reminder that your code was missing a < /div > and < /link > at the very end — it was breaking the page, ahaha. All fixed! Just for future reference. <3