Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Summer Year 12
Aug. 23rd - Nov. 11th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Sept. '20
Character
Most Heroic

Sebastian
[played by Spirited_Away]
Thread
Unity

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome Vanquish

The Avatars
Other
All Powerful
Other
© Staff
∞ years
Height:
AP: 1,876AP
Linked Accounts

Weight:

Vanquish

(This post was last modified: 06-18-2020, 06:11 PM by Avocado. Edited 1 time in total. Edit Reason: Typo )

The Spirit or Battle hadn’t had any reason to visit the mortal realm as of late, or even at all. However, it would appear as if those who sought to lead did not understand its responsibilities — absence was one thing. But in this circumstance, such was not the convolution. A blizzard crept into the teppui, scattered and bloomed like a frozen nuke; Cyfton stood godly at the top, eyes of ice scouring the earth. “Herleif Dame-Fritjov,” A voice of power bellowed from the man’s mouth, daring the boy to show, “As king, there are duties you must uphold, and yet you have failed at this and been marked as unfit.” There would be no second chances here, and he did not care for what excuses they may try to converse. Winter glazed amidst the atmosphere, the polar bear’s intentions to set this stone in place a common courtesy for all, “Residents of Aldrnari, your leader has been stepped down. Who will be the next?” In magic and authority, Cyfton removed the wolf of his title — placating such an important role would not be tolerated under the watch of the battle spirit, and no less a god.

A rumble thundered from the avatar’s chest, particles of snow dancing in unison before he disappeared once more; discussions were in order, and he would delve back into the immortal heavens.

SUMMARY
Aldrnari is open to claiming! Once claimed, it may be changed as little or as much as the new leader desires (rules, colors, name, ranks, etc). Characters need 40 posts to claim (unless they have a Leader Discount Pass), and they must be 2+ years old (unless they have a Youthful Leader Pass). Any creature (rouge or resident) may attempt to claim Aldrnari as their own. If no one has stepped up in 24 hours, Aldrnari will be disbanded.

Lizzy, because the log you submitted was late and marked 3/3, this means Herleif has been removed of his position. Sorry! <3

He walks. | "He talks."

Sribna
Male
Aldrnari King
Coyote
© Avocado
5.25 (5.5) years
Height: 24 in
AP: 167.9AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 60 lbs

RE: Vanquish

(This post was last modified: 06-18-2020, 06:14 PM by Avocado. Edited 1 time in total.)
Sribna Nich

Just because I am blind does not mean I cannot see things.

Sribna was nearby when he heard the avatar’s call. Herleif was being dethroned? Whatever for? Hadn’t he reclaimed the throne back from Rai awhile back? Why did the avatars deem him unfit to rule? What duties had Herleif not attended to? Border patrol? Or... perhaps another task Sribna did not know of? Perhaps it wasn’t exactly best to question the avatar’s decision making process. Or… perhaps it was healthy to wonder why? Either way, Sribna didn’t exactly think he was going to get a specific answer to the question.

However what he did know, was that he wanted to do more within the realm. Rai had stepped in last time the throne was open, and though Sribna had the utmost confidence in her abilities and her strength and judgement… as her mate he wanted to keep her safe. He wanted to keep both her and Loki safe. His whole family safe, even his extended family. And friends and… well really the whole realm. Sribna had a big heart and though he was unsure if people around him would agree to have a blind leader, he knew that Loki, Rai and his children be behind him at least. And that was all that was needed to give him the push to do the following.

Stepping into the area that the avatar once stood he spoke clearly, ”I, Sribna Nich will step up to claim the title of King of Aldrnari.” He was unsure how well people would take his claim, but so far no one had complained about him being a Baron. He hoped the Kingdom members would take it well. Sribna thought he would be a good judge of character, and very welcoming to people at the borders.

Sitting himself gently down upon the dirt he waited. Surely Rai and Loki would arrive, amongst several other members of the realm to see what was happening. At least, if it was anything like last time. This time however, he was more confident in himself.

"Speak."
Dan Hutcheson

OC note: Sribna is claiming the throne.

Fraya
Female
Valkyrja Cadet
A. wild dog
© Silverfrost
3.50 (4.25) years
Height: 26 in
AP: 227AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 80 lbs

(This post was last modified: 06-18-2020, 06:45 PM by Fraya. Edited 1 time in total.)

Fraya was padding through the Tepui with her Companion, Fugl, on her head.

Fraya heard a voice -- unmistakably an Avatar's -- call out. Herleif was being dethroned? Herleif!? Dethroned?! She couldn't believe it. But she had to believe it. This was an Avatar's will. But she had to see what would happen.

The Valkyrja cadet rushed over. And saw a coyote, a blind coyote step up. He wasn't a Dame or a Fritjov! She padded over, sniffing him. He did smell a lot like Loki and Rai, though. But, she couldn't imagine a realm in the Kingdom of Gullborg not being led by a member of her family.

"Why do you smell like < grandma > Rai and < grandpa > Loki?" she asked, always blunt and with little tact. She wanted to know who this guy was.

OOC:
Hope you don't mind Fraya!
< foreign Language (Norse) >
Metal: 0/5 | Plant: 0/2 | Electricity: 0/5
Darkvision: 0/1 | Companion: 1/1
Lucky: ∞ | Durable:

Stock by petra128@DA | Background by AshenSorrow@DA

Fraya wears a ring with the element Lightning.

Akradr
Female
Birb-Min
Player Account
© Akradr
23 years
Height: --
AP: 290AP
15 Attached Accounts

Weight: --

STAFF NOTE :

Because no-one has challenged Sribna's claim, he is now King of Aldrarni! Updates will be made accordingly. <3

Kjarik
Male
Aldrnari Co-King
Wolf
© Makao
4 years
Height: 42 in
AP: 198AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 190lbs

Kjarik Dame-Fritjov

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature.

A call came upon his ears , something big was happening and calmly the male walked out of his house. As king, there are duties you must uphold, and yet you have failed at this and been marked as unfit.” Was heard and then the same voice spoke stating the throne was released. Was this his chance? He trotted but upon arrival someone had already taken the position. Oh well,he guessed himself wasn't fit anyways,he only wanted to help his family but maybe this man was more capable.
"Congratulations! I am sure you'll be a good leader." He said in words of truth siting down.

Even through his dream has been taken he still wished a way to help. "May I ask something? Is that I have been wanting to take on a position where I could help my parents and the kingdom in a better way. As of now I don't hold any position but my father had suggested me to try for king but as you already taken it. May I take a position on your counsil? Beside my parents?" He asked calmly.

I walk. "I speak."
Stock

Herleif
Male
Aldrnari Resident
Wolf
© Lizzy
4.00 (5.75) years
Height: 40 in
AP: 140.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 180 lbs

Herleif Dame-Fritjov
Settle down and listen to me

The words boomed through his head stripping him of his title. His paws shook with anger and hurt but he held his gaze high. He started moving towards where the avatar spoke from and saw Sribna taking over his position. He saw Fraya and Kjarik there as well. He made sure to keep his face blank and not show any of the emotions that ran through his head. He hadn't known what he did wrong but the battle god did not seem to care. He dipped his head towards Sribna. "Congrats Sribna. If you do not mind would you be willing to allow me to be your duke?" He said before turning towards his brother when he asked for a council position. When did his brother think to get on the council? Had it been a thought in his head? Why had Herleif not known? So he just stayed silent on those matters. It was Sribna's choice after all now. Herleif had been seen as unfit.

Electricity - 0/6
Bardic - 0/6
Anima - 0/11
Eidetic Memory | Investigator | Tracker | Stealthy |
Shift - 0/1 | Disguise - 0/1 | Clarity 0/1 | Bulwark 0/1

Actions. | "Herleif" "Avrid" | 'Thoughts.'

Wolf stock (Kati H.) | Overlay (kerast)

Herleif wears a small leather cord with the rune for Aldrinari on it. It grants him Anima magic.

Salvi
Male
Aldrnari Resident
Lion
© Marissa
2.5 years
Height: 40 in
AP: 182AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 200 lb

Salvi made his way toward the Flattop. It was a place that he didn't visit very often. He knew he probably should because it was connected to the kingdom. He just had never had the full on desire to explore this area until now. It was probably a good thing that he had shown up when he had. The booming voice of the Avatar forced his pause. His head tilted as he realized pretty quick that it meant that something had happened to Herleif. Did he care? Well, in the sense that it was his brother that had been removed, yeah, he did. But that also didn't mean that he was particularly close to him. He huffed when he finally came into the clearing. Surprised, he noticed his blind father in the middle of everything. His head tilted, his eyes locked upon his father as he walked forward. He could see others that mingled around him. One of those others was Sribna, asking to be his duke. Salvi frowned because wouldn't that position belong to his other two parents? Deciding that would have to wait a moment, he turned his attention back to his blind father.

Before Salvi could mention anything about what it was that he wanted to say, he heard the approach of paw steps. He glanced over his shoulder, spying the appearance of his mother. She moved with the confidence that Salvi wanted to have. She was sure about her place, sure about what it was that she was going to do and how she was going to do it. She didn't stop her approach until she was standing near Sribna. Her brow arched, of course, Sribna wouldn't be able to tell that she was or wasn't. "Sribna," drawled the wolf, amusement dancing in her eyes and coloring her voice. "If this is something that you desire, well then, who am I to stop you?" Because she wouldn't clip his wings. He might be blind, certainly, but that didn't make him weak.

Salvi took a moment to gather his wits about him. He turned his gaze to Fraya as he recalled that she had asked his father something. "Cause he's my father." As if that explained everything: in fact, it did absolutely nothing besides connect the lion and the coyote together. Rai ignored her lion son in favor of glancing at Kjarik. "Ambition is well and good, my son, however introductions are in order as well. Sribna hasn't met everyone in the family." Due in part because the family was ridiculously large. Rai was sure that she hadn't met everyone in the extended family. It didn't help that the Dames just continued to grow without any apparent signs of stopping.

"Salvi speaks." | "Rai speaks."

Avocado
Other
Player Account
© Avocado
Ripe years
Height: 6 inches
AP: 759.5AP
21 Attached Accounts

Weight: 7.6 oz

STAFF NOTE :

Due to this thread being a claim type (Sribna claimed the throne) it has no posting order.

Kjarik
Male
Aldrnari Co-King
Wolf
© Makao
4 years
Height: 42 in
AP: 198AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 190lbs

(This post was last modified: 06-28-2020, 11:45 PM by Kjarik. Edited 1 time in total.)

Kjarik Dame-Fritjov

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature.

He waited but not expecting anything it was afteelal the new King's will not his. He wasn't exactly waiting a reward from this position. He was actually offering his life to serve others,to serve the kingdom. The title itself wasn't a must. He wanted to do his best and even if he may didn't get the position he would still strive to serve. Serve and do as needed,still offering his support to his parents and family. Which was his main reason for doing this, they were everything for him. And sitting down doing nothing was something he didn't want.

His older brother came. He nodded to note his presence. He also asked for a rank. He didn't judge or said anything.

But as his mother came along he smiled at her but in a polite manner. "Ambition is well and good, my son, however introductions are in order as well. Sribna hasn't met everyone in the family." "Modyr," But upon her next words he felt how the embarrassment collected in his head. But doing his best to look collected he would say."I apologise for my lack on the proper manners." He started as he looked at the new leader. "I am Kjarik Dame-Fritjov." He dipped his head."It's all my pleasure to meet you. Once again I apologise for my disrespectful approach." He said calmly.

I walk. "I speak."
Stock

Sribna
Male
Aldrnari King
Coyote
© Avocado
5.25 (5.5) years
Height: 24 in
AP: 167.9AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 60 lbs

Sribna Nich

Just because I am blind does not mean I cannot see things.

As soon as Sribna stepped up to claim the throne, it seemed that he garnered a few people. Thankfully it was a few, and not like the large crowd like last time. Large crowds overwhelmed his senses and left him quite confused and with large headaches. Something he was sure that as a leader he would have to work with.

While he could hear someone keep their distance (Salvi), a woman approached him and very bluntly asked him why he smelled like Loki and Rai. Thankfully Rosetta stone kicked in and provided a translation for ‘grandma’ and ‘grandpa’ although with the words translating into Ukrainian Sribna instantly knew that his own magic had kicked in. Sribna having read the magic book, and probably knowing the only Ukrainian speaking people in the kingdom (his own children and himself), it was a bit of a given. Or at least a pretty good guess.

But before he could answer another unknown individual stepped up, congratulating him. Sribna’s head turned towards him, as the man began to explain how Loki told him that he should try to be king, but since the spot was taken that he wished to be placed on council. He could tell from context that this was Loki and Rai’s son, but he had no clue the man’s name. He was about to ask both the man and the woman their names when yet again he was interrupted by another person joining in.

Herleif showed up, and though he didn’t sound upset, Sribna had no doubt in his mind that he probably was. Who wouldn’t be? Sribna was just happy that Herleif was not lost this time. That he was home safe. However, Herleif too wanted a spot on council. But… there was only one spot available, and there was something that Sribna wished to do with that one spot first.

He knew that his mates would appear, they had several reasons to. He knew the sound of Rai’s footsteps, the way she walked with confidence had a certain rhythm, at least to him it did. Sribna couldn’t help the large smile that appeared on his face. He was always so happy to see his mates. The sound of following footsteps, heavier ones, and the following scent of Salvi and Ruslana (who had followed in behind her mother) let him know that two of the three kids were here. Erling was most likely with Loki. Hearing his mate’s words caused him to grin. No, there wasn’t much Rai could do to stop him, not when his mind was made up. Well actually… she could sit on his tails. She was quite a bit larger than he was, and if he was in any smaller of form she could probably pick him up in her maw… like a pup. So there were some literal ways of stopping him. But… no… his mind was made up and he wished to do more for the kingdom. Salvi then piped in apparently somewhat, but not really answering the unknown woman’s question. ‘Cause he’s my father’ didn’t exactly answer her question directly.

----------------------

Ruslana who had followed her mother here rolled her eyes at Salvi and spoke, an obvious tease in her voice, "OUR father. There are three of us, in case you forgot. Your not the only child in the litter Salvi.” She raised an amused eyebrow towards her brother.

-----------------------

Sribna kept from chuckling at both of his kid’s antics. Though he couldn’t see Rai and Loki’s faces sometimes when their kids poked fun each other, Sribna knew it was all in jest. He knew his kids would help each other out if one of them needed it. Rai then spoke towards her son, the one who was unnamed, prompting him to provide it.

After the prompt, the man gave his name, Kjarik. So… there was Kjarik, an unknown lady, Herleif, Salvi, Ruslana and Rai. Okay he had his bearings. Sribna smiled, finally there was a moment for him to speak. He didn’t mind waiting, he was patient, but with everyone asking him the questions, well… he had to speak eventually.

Attempting to lean himself gently against his mate (like he always did) he gave a smile towards everyone, ”Thank you everyone for the congratulations. I suppose I should answer in order.” Using his nose to figure out where Fraya was standing he turned his head towards her, ”I smell like Loki and Rai because well… as you can see I am their mate. We are in a courtship of three, I am their third, and we share three wonderful children together. Two of them are standing here now.” It was also pretty obvious with the way he was leaned up against Rai now that he was close to her.

Looking back out at everyone he gave a soft smile, ”Now… to address the position. There is only one position open for council. That is the position that is the exact equivalent in standing with my other mate, Loki. And with it being the equivalent… I believe it should first be offered to Rai. If she should accept her previously owned title of Duchess again, then I will happily discuss the Baron council position with the both of you. I am sure that both of you being the son's of Rai would agree in that logic?” Sribna spoke warmly, he was sure that Kjarik and Herleif would both agree that their mother should be of the same title as their father.

Sribna looked up towards his mate and smiled, as if waiting for her to say yes. He had only thought of things for a moment… but… he had to tell Rai his plan, surely she would agree. Using, Telepathy he attempted to speak to Rai, ”I believe Kjarik, that Loki told him to try and be King. Please take the Duchess position, Herleif may have council as Baron, and Kjarik and I can be Co-Kings. I am sure that whilst you are not voicing it out loud in public, you have reservations on my decision. Loki will most likely have some as well, as I am sure many other realm members will. Having a second king to help me out would assist with that, as well as fulfill his own dream. I am merely trying to streamline the conversation with focusing on one topic versus several at once. Hence me leaving the topic of a second king out at the moment. Herleif may stay on council as baron, though I know he is probably upset at being dethroned, and I am sort of concerned on why the avatars deemed him unacceptable, a second time. I can speak with him later on… perhaps what may have happened. And you my love, while I will forever view you as equal to no less than a Queen, I wish for you to share the same title as Loki. And… I also wish that tonight… the three of us celebrate such an event? Surely we can get some alone time without the children.” With that he gave a blink, severing the telepathic line. He was sure his mate would understand his reasoning, and his last two requests. Sribna knowing his mate knew she would of course agree to the latter of the requests.

"Speak."
Dan Hutcheson

oc note: Sorry for delay. am still having medical issues. but wanted to get post out for you all <3