Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Winter Year 11
June 15th - Aug. 3rd

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: May '20
Character
most adventurous

Vox
[played by Dikui]
Thread
Diciples of Mother Earth

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome {Fallow} Follow me to a far away place.

Gothel
Female
Rogue
Serval
© Raton
3.75 years
Height: 19in
AP: 2AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 16lbs

{Fallow} Follow me to a far away place.

Gothel

Gothel pondered what she might do. How she might ask Fallow to remain at her side, to be her son. You mustn't rush things, what if you scare the dear boy. she thought to herself as she trotted through the spacious land. Hardly anything was in sight, it was mostly sand now, warmer too. The woman looked around her before turning her head to see if Fallow was close by.

She would have to think of a way to get him to stay. Perhaps tell him a sad story of her own daughter who disappeared.. Yes, that would possibly work. It was sad to say that Gothel, the one who loved to be called Mother, was not motherly at all. She was selfish and loved herself far to much to ever be truly motherly. She loved being in control and having a grip on someone else - making them be her puppet. Yes, sadly, 'Mother' was a beast of a creature with a heart made of stone. She was good at playing the hurt party and flashing her feigned warm, motherly, smile. She knew it too.

Coming to a stop, the woman tilted her head to look at her Damion that looked up towards her, a smile dancing across it's featureless face. Go away you danged fool she thought to it before sitting down and looking behind her. Fallow, child, is this any warmer?" she would call out to the young male.

She Walks. | "She Talks." | She Thinks. | She Uses Magic.

Fallow
Male
Rogue
Kangaroo
© OreozFox
1.75 years
Height: 60 in
AP: 68AP
1 Attached Account

Weight: 115 lbs

RE: {Fallow} Follow me to a far away place.

As Fallow followed Gothel on the long walk away from the forest, he gazed around in wonder at the changing scenery. He also graciously accepted the change in temperature. As they entered the desert, Fallow could once again feel the sun's rays warming his back which had previously dusted with snowflakes.

At times his gaze returned to Gothel, who walked ahead. He wanted to know more about her, but he wasn't sure what to ask. He certainly didn't want to accidentally pry on a sensitive subject and upset her! Not after she'd helped him.

As they came to a halt, Fallow breathed a sigh of relief and got down on the warm sand, rolling onto his back in pure bliss. "Ahh, this is definitely more to my liking. Thank you, Mother!" He looked up at her with a grateful smile. "I would have never found this place without your help."

As he stood back up, shaking the sand from his fur, Fallow finally decided what question to ask. "If you don't mind my curiosity, where are you going now, Mother?" Half of him hoped she would say nowhere. He'd be awfully sad to see her go already. This place, while warm, would be rather lonely without her company.

Gothel
Female
Rogue
Serval
© Raton
3.75 years
Linked Accounts

Gothel

"I am so glad that this place is more to your liking. Gothel purred and turned her eyes fully onto him, her eyes twinkling. "I am glad to be of help to someone, it has been so long since... Here she trailed of and lowered her gaze for a moment. It was time to add in a little bit of the injured party, to reel him in closer until she could keep him as her child.

His next words surprised her. Looking up, her gaze glistened with 'tears'. She so loved to hear others call her mother, the very word sent shivers down her spine. It meant she was in some kind of control, right..? "Where am I going? Oh.. Here and there. I really have no home and if I did I would not want to go back, it would just be empty.. You see, my child left me.. Deserted me." The woman lowered her gaze, she could not throw out of lot of words like this lest she scare him away but a few here and there wouldn't hurt - weasel her way into his heart and trap him in her claws.. Yes, it was true, her heart was as hard as stone and no real love took a hold there.. What she wanted was immortality.. What she wanted was power, strength, and youth. While she did not feel true affections she knew how to feign them, how to use them and how to trick others into thinking her as a poor, abandoned mother down on her luck. "Do you, my child, have no home? We can perhaps.. -- no, no, I must not burden you and keep you from things you want to do or have to do." she said with a smile as she looked back up to him.

Fallow
Male
Rogue
Kangaroo
© OreozFox
1.75 years
1 Attached Account

Fallow's smile faded as Mother trailed off. He patiently waited for her to continue. Could she be telling him something about herself? He'd listen to whatever she had to say. After all, it was the least he could do.

When he saw the tears in her eyes, panic filled his expression. Had he said something to upset her?

But as she continued to speak, Fallow realized that she must have just been thinking of the child who left her behind. "Oh... I'm so sorry to hear that, Mother. You must feel so lonely... I know that feeling well." But, deep down, he was glad to hear she had no place in particular to go and nothing important to do. Maybe, just maybe, he could be with her a while longer. Her next words delighted him further. She sounded doubtful of herself, though. He had to reassure her that he wanted to keep her company!

"Oh no, Mother, you wouldn't burden me at all! In fact, I'd love to follow you if you wouldn't mind it. See, I don't have anywhere to go either. I don't really have a home or any friends. Well, I consider you a friend, and I hope you see me the same way." He realized he was rambling. "Well, my point is, if you want me to, I'll stick around with you. But only if I'm not a bother."

Gothel
Female
Rogue
Serval
© Raton
3.75 years
Linked Accounts

Gothel

Gotcha.. Gothel gave a timid smile and waved her tail. "You, then, will stay with me? she asked curiously, her head cocking to one side before she broke out into a loud purr. "Trouble? Bother? You will be neither to me, in fact you will be a great help.. We are both lonely and need companionship.. I love children and wish to be around them..." she spoke quietly.

Looking at him with wide, sparkling eyes, the woman got to her paws and attempted to step closer. "Can I think of you as my child as well as a friend?" she asked, longing creeping into her purplish/blue gaze. "I promise I will not hinder you in anyway, Fallow." she mewled.

Fallow
Male
Rogue
Kangaroo
© OreozFox
1.75 years
1 Attached Account

Fallow nodded earnestly. "Yes! I'll stay with you." His smile turned a bit sheepish as he quietly hoped Gothel wouldn't think any differently of him when he was officially considered an adult in the coming spring. Would she move on to find another child in need when that time came? Fallow supposed she'd have every right to, but still, he'd miss her terribly if that were to happen.

Fallow leaned down slightly to be closer to Gothel's level as she stepped forward. He smiled at her and nodded. "Of course you can. You've been like a mother to me anyway, even though we haven't known each other for long." He laughed lightly. "You, hinder me? Mother, I fear you might have to worry about the opposite happening. To be honest, I'm a bit of a coward, and there's many things I'm afraid of. That's why I was afraid of being a bother to you." His ears drooped slightly. "I try my best to be brave, but I suppose it's just my nature. I wouldn't be of much use in a fight. Well, I'm good at running away, I suppose..." he laughed again, half-joking.

Gothel
Female
Rogue
Serval
© Raton
3.75 years
Linked Accounts

Gothel

"Oh, then you will stay!" in her excitement, mother would attempt to rear up on her hind legs and stretch upwards towards his face in attempts to touch noses with him. Her eyes danced with sparks that could be interpreted as joy and happiness when in reality it meant she had caught something priceless.

Lowering herself back to the ground she sat down , her face beaming with happiness. Gotcha, perhaps I will have a better hold on this one. she thought to herself, her eyes never leaving the boy's face. Her tail twitched and she shook her head. "Silly child you have more going for you than you know.. You are only good at running away? Well then we shall run together! I say you can learn many different things and be good at others and until then we can just keep running." she said with a firm nod. "You do not know what it means to me to hear you say that you will be my child, I have missed being a mother.. You have given me a reason for living once more Fallow." she said with a twitch of her whiskers.

Fallow
Male
Rogue
Kangaroo
© OreozFox
1.75 years
1 Attached Account

Fallow nodded with a grin. As she got up on her hind legs, he closed his eyes and let her touch noses with him. He was so happy she'd let him stay, and seemed happy about it.

His smile became bashful. He was flattered that she believed in him, despite his cowardice. Not many people had done that before. Mother had convinced him that he wouldn't be a burden at all to her, and that made him feel a lot better. She'd even run with him from danger! What a kind soul. "If you really believe in me, then I hope I can become as skilled as you say. I wouldn't want to let you down."

The brightness of his grin returned at the affirmation that she was happy to have him, as her child. "I feel the same way, Mother. It means a lot to me to have some company. I promise I'll be a good son."

Gothel
Female
Rogue
Serval
© Raton
3.75 years
Linked Accounts

Gothel

Pride swelled at the boy's words and her eyes sparked with affection. "Very well," she purred. Her tail tip twitched from side to side. Finally she had a child, a child to love use to her benefit. Her eyes beamed up at him with excitement.

"I cannot express how happy I am to have you with me, Fallow , my dear.' Gothel spoke in a happy, excited voice. "I feel as if I can live again, having a child at my side. I know that you will succeed and I feel that you will be a very good son - there is not doubt in my mind.. But I promise that I will be a good mother to you, perhaps I wasn't before and that is why my daughter left me.. But I promise I will try my best.". Gothel turned her head and looked to the sky, a smile touching her maw.

OOC- so sorry for the wait ;; I couldn't get a keyboard to type with.

Fallow
Male
Rogue
Kangaroo
© OreozFox
1.75 years
1 Attached Account

"I'm happy to have you as a mother, too!" Fallow said, and he meant it. Fallow felt so grateful to Gothel, and suspicion was a thing of the past. He had a new mother now, and for that reason, he didn't feel quite as nervous. He felt a bit guilty to be so happy about being protected, but he'd been a coward his whole life. Of course he'd want a mother to protect him, even when adulthood approached rapidly.

"I don't doubt you'll be a good mother. You've already helped me so much! I'm sure that's not why your cub left you... perhaps she was much bolder than I am, and just wanted to go exploring on her own. Maybe someday she'll get homesick and find you again, Mother, and I'll tell her how much you really missed you." Fallow wasn't sure if that was quite what Mother wanted to hear, but it was all he could think of to say, since he didn't know the real circumstances behind the separation of Mother from her child. Still, it broke his heart to see dear Mother so sad.

------
OOC- Don't worry! I'm sorry for my late reply, too. I didn't realize you'd replied to me!