Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 12
Aug. 4th - Sep. 22nd

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: May '20
Character
cutest kid

Hera
[played by Raton]
Thread
[Quest] Into The Jungle

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome [Erlik] I've looked at clouds from both sides now

Vox
Female
Havok Prospect
Wolf
© Dikui
2.25 years
Height: 28 in
AP: 356AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 75 lbs

[Erlik] I've looked at clouds from both sides now

Vox

Action. | "Speech." | Magic | "Telepathy." | "Jezebelle telepathy."

Vox lay in Havok territory and thought about power. Not just dreaming about having it, like she had before, but planning out how to get it. She wanted to have high rank, if not the rule of a realm entirely. She could leave Havok now, couldn't she? She was an adult now.

She sort of had been for a while. She'd left home at half a year old and bounced over to Emira, who she still cared for, though they hadn't seen each other in too long. After that she'd fallen into a realm, and now she was considering finding a new place. She hadn't really had a parent since she'd joined Havok.

She summoned her Companion, who appeared slung over her neck, wanting her advice, although she was completely sure of her opinion. "Pup? Do you finally want revenge on that fur voces ex malo?" Always hungry for vengeance, Jezebelle. Though Vox didn't disagree with her assessment of the serval avatar... "Although I want to, I don't think I'll ever see her again. I wanted to talk to you about leaving Havok." Without a moment's hesitation, the snake replied, "Good idea. Let's go." "Not yet, Jezebelle, but soon." "Why not now?" "I have to tell Adrian first. It's just polite." "Fine."

Vox stood up, and stretched. She would try to find Adrian soon.
--
Light: 0/8 | Shadow: 0/9 | Electricity: 0/2
Silence: 0/1 | Companion: 1/1
Lucky: ∞ | Persuasive:

“Watch me make 'em bow.”
OOC: Translation:
fur voces ex malo = evil stealer of voices

Vox has a 24 in (L) 0.2 lbs female Kenyan Sand Boa Companion that looks similar to this named Jezebelle.

Vox has one item of jewelry, a black ring with an orange jewel with the element Electricity. This is on the second toe of her right front paw.

Erlik
Male
Havok Slave
Wolf
© Akradr
5.5 (6) years
Height: 42in
AP: 30AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 190lbs

RE: [Erlik] I've looked at clouds from both sides now

Erlik "Kronos" Collins

Be My Pretty Little Play Toy.

Well, well, well –– how long had it been since Erlik fraternised with some cordial conversation? A version of events in which he played quite colourfully, to be less discreet. Of course, he didn’t care for formalities, but considering the circumstances that Erlik was in, he vowed other plans of getting what he wanted from this imprisonment of fractured leadership. It was gonna’ be his way or the highway. Horns of molten gold sauntered into the atmosphere above, garnet-red eyes abraised by the need to dominate and do what he did best. Well, considering that ravin’ redhead or ivory doll wasn’t around anymore, he hadn’t found another source of entertainment. Hell, he needed that shit; now. Bourbon hackles danced in dominate prowess, ears soon flicking at the sound of movement –– there was a wolf, cladded by pearl white and grandeur black. Oh, now there’s a pretty doll. A finesse example of something he was definitely interested in playing with, fair or not; coming forward, he moved with promise, power, and a collectively cruel endeavour to succeed. Smoketrail bled into wisps of gold, scorching the atmosphere and its wintry season, “Ain’t you a sight for sore eyes,” The man’s Australian accent was thick and grated with lust, garnet and sundown eyes practically swollen with desire, yet he would not display such features to them. Oh, he’d quiver if it weren’t marked as fuckin’ captain obvious. Erlik could have so much fun here, could he not?

Yeah, that’s how he liked it. Legend lore wove into action, attempting to approach from their right as a smirk etched across the man’s lips, quietly.

Fire 0/6 | Psychic 0/2 | Charm 0/1 | Smoketrail 1/1
Specimen ∞ | Agile ∞ | Durable ∞ | Legend Lore ∞ | Lucky ∞.

Action. | “Speech.” | Magic.
Kati H. & stock

Vox
Female
Havok Prospect
Wolf
© Dikui
2.25 years
Linked Accounts

Vox

A reddish wolf came up to her as she stood up. 'Ain't you a sight for sore eyes.' His voice held an accent to it; one she hadn't heard before. Vox let him approach. He was bigger than her and old enough to be her father and then some. She inclined her head a few degrees, stiffly, before raising it to look him in his red and yellow-orange eyes. Persuasive skills were utilized to weave false confidence into her manner, subtly holding herself taller, with her head held comfortably high but tail drooping at its default position. She didn't want to look like she was trying too hard, but she did wish to make clear that, while she might be small, she was worthy of his submission or at least basic respect. If she couldn't make one man respect her, what hope did she have to be a leader of many?

"Depends on who's looking," she replied, not giving up her name. Jezebelle lifted her head so it was level with Vox's and hissed shortly. The young woman made no outward sign of disapproval, though, using telepathy, she communicated, "Was that necessary, Jezebelle?" "I don't like this guy," Jezebelle retorted. Vox would have sighed. "Me neither, but he looks stronger than me." Before the snake could point out the elephant in the room, she added, "And my magic is mostly tricks and distractions, not true attacks. We don't know what he has control over."

“Watch me make 'em bow.”
OOC: Any ideas for how you want this thread to end up? I'm cool with basically anything. ^^

Erlik
Male
Havok Slave
Wolf
© Akradr
5.5 (6) years
Height: 42in
AP: 30AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 190lbs

(This post was last modified: 07-31-2020, 10:22 PM by Erlik.)

Erlik "Kronos" Collins

Be My Pretty Little Play Toy.

Oh, Erlik liked this one.

Their cause for sass did not go unnoticed, and a scoff protruded in a rather heated interest, yet what was the fun in making this easy? Garnet-red eyes practically caressed the woman’s body, seafoam and sundown saturation's becoming kindled as he soaked in every nook and cranny. Their delicate curves –– it made for a silent quiver. He had no reason to give their companion a common courtesy, because he certainly wasn’t gonna’ haymaker their barn. “I suppose it does,” That thick, Australian accent peppered the wintry atmosphere, now attempting to take a step forward in slow confrontation. He had every intention to take what he wanted, but surely they’d play along and not make this difficult, right? Well, he thought so. A brow came up, smirk caked like a mask as charm therein tried to activate upon the woman. Erlik Collins was a sly dog, and he wasn’t afraid to admit that either. If not for dolls and the desires alike, life would be nonviable and the golden cunt refused to think anything different, “Why don’t you tell me your name, sweetheart?” This outta’ work, eh? Pride was worn in a fashion of embassy, golden horns crowning the face of a womaniser; he held a high remark for dignity, merit and superiority, but not in the way you may think. No, Collins did whatever he pleased, and if that meant getting down and dirty, then so be it -- he welcomed a bit of a challenge, and that had his skin crawling.

The man’s tail swung heavily, masculine foremost in his ploy for entertainment, or perhaps something a little more confidential.

Fire 0/6 | Psychic 0/2 | Charm 1/1 | Smoketrail 1/1.
Specimen ∞ | Agile ∞ | Durable ∞ | Legend Lore ∞ | Lucky ∞.

Action. | “Speech.” | Magic.
Kati H. & stock

Vox
Female
Havok Prospect
Wolf
© Dikui
2.25 years
Linked Accounts

Vox

Vox stiffened as the older man seemed to be checking her out. She could feel his gaze practically caressing her few curves. "Come on, stupid pup!" Jezebelle hissed in her brain. "Attack him!" "I won't win, and that will only provoke him." The wolf was less than confident in her combat abilities now that reality was sinking in. 'I suppose it does' The man stepped forward and Vox kept her place, pumpkin orange eyes steady and nothing about her manner betraying her fear.

All of a sudden the tension seemed to evaporate and Vox felt silly for being afraid. This man wouldn't hurt her. That was obvious now, wasn't it? He hadn't done anything wrong, not really. He was just an old man that didn't know what he was doing. Instead of disdain, the young woman felt a mild affection for him. 'Why don't you tell me your name, sweetheart?' While she didn't like that he called her sweetheart, it was probably just some little thing he did to everyone. "Vox. What is yours, sir?" Confidence was still there, but now it wasn't a lie. She felt relaxed.

“Watch me make 'em bow.”
OOC:

Vox has a 24 in (L) 0.2 lbs female Kenyan Sand Boa Companion that looks similar to this named Jezebelle.

Vox has one item of jewelry, a black ring with an orange jewel with the element Electricity. This is on the second toe of her right front paw.