Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 12
Aug. 4th - Sep. 22nd

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: May '20
Character
cutest kid

Hera
[played by Raton]
Thread
[Quest] Into The Jungle

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Borders [AW] Prowess

Carina
Female
Vipera Queen
Tiger
© Akradr
4.25 (7.25) years
Height: 38in
AP: 202.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 206lbs

[AW] Prowess

My last made me feel like I would never try again,
but when I saw you I felt something I never felt.

Placating time was something she did not like to do, mostly because it wasn’t normal for a queen to play the banshee; no, responsibilities were in order. See, the white porcelain didn’t usually budge when it came to making decisions — it was the Malfoy way — both stubborn and cognitive, none of which she’d happily give up. Ever, that is. If not for her father’s influence and mother’s consistent regality with their combined prowess's, she wouldn’t be so hard-headed. Those stone, grey-blue eyes ventured athwart the earth and it’s changing landscape, surveying the wintry season and its neighbouring aspects. ‘Rina was more than used to it, however. There be no true reason for ‘Rina’s motives in diving at responsibility, but with circumstances as is, her brother may not always be available. Yeah, kids, a fragile blessing she yet not abide. An ear would flick, beauty dressed in regality as her stature spoke authority. Coming forward, haste made it quicker to move -- she'd ventured for simple observation, acknowledging who might be and where. She knew the rules however, and therefore stayed on the outskirts, understanding there was a realm in whitebark wood’s. Whitened hackles danced in cold shivers, purrs riddling until they were nonexistent; expression stoic, law was paramount.

The queen remained silent and kept her distance.

"Carina Speaks." | "Narcissa Speaks."

stock from Bernie Catterall

Wears a silver-woven bracelet with blue gemstones.

Anastasia
Female
Legion Resident
Tiger
© Raton
1.25 years
Height: 30in
AP: 62.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 195lbs

RE: [AW] Prowess

Anastasia

With her companion summoned and riding on her neck, Anastasia walked slowly through the Whitebark Woods. Her ice colored eyes were angled down the path she was walking. Her gaze was blank and not focused on what she was doing or where she was going. On her neck, Sergey gave a huff of irritation - clearly annoyed with the young girl's lack of enthusiasm over things.

Couldn't you be more excited about things? The bat asked her, plucking at the short white hairs along her neck. Wincing, Ana stopped and tossed her head. "Excited? About what? The trees? The sky? The same old things I see every day? she gave her shoulder a sharp shrug and dislodged the bat who quickly took flight to keep from falling to the ground. Okay, okay.. he said before landing back down onto her. Stupid girl! Always so cold, even her body is cold. Like death! he said, using their telepathic link.

Ana twitched an ear. "I heard that you flying rat. she said flatly before she continued to walk, deciding it was best just to leave his comment at that. Where are we going? Sergey asked peering over her head, grabbing a hold her ears.

"Just walking, no where in particular." She responded shortly. Her maw gaping as she breathed in the air. She was nearing the borders now and a new scent was wafting over her. Halting for a moment she stared around her, was someone waiting at the border or crossing the border? She paused a moment, wondering if she should call for Perses or Akeela.. "What is it? he asked wondering why she had stopped. Ana shook her head but said nothing and started up again, padding towards the scent.

The closer she got, the stronger the scent became and soon in the distance she caught sight of something standing on the other side of the border. Quickening her pace, the teen closed the distance between her and the stranger. Pausing on her side of the border she stared straight at the tigress. "Are you in need of assistance? she questioned, her tone blank and void of anything. Her tone was not like that of a child, curious and expectant. It was more adult like. Questioning and weary. Almost demanding in a way.

She walks. | "She talks." | She thinks.
Stock 1 | Stock 2

Anastasia has a body like ice due to the fact she is a user of necromancy.
-
Anastasia can be considered cold and rather calculating. She doesn't often refer to others as friends and has a hard time distinguishing her feelings. She has no problem with death and will often speak freely of it. Her actions/thoughts do not represent me as a person.
-
Anastasia has a little brown bat as a companion. His name is Sergey (meaning Servant)

Perses
Male
Legion Duke
Wolf
© Silverfrost
2.75 (3.25) years
Height: 40 in
AP: 263.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 180 lbs

Perses was patrolling the Legion's territory. His Companion perched on his shoulders. The beast was almost done marking the borders. He heard a familiar voice up ahead. Anastasia, his daughter. He smiled and trotted over. And then he scented an unfamiliar female who smelled of another realm. Stars and Spirits. He was going to go grey early. Panic siezed his chest. He tried to calm himself down. He was the Lord of the Legion. He could handle this.

The red-eyed Lord would stop next to his daughter, holding a regal air about himself. She was fine. Though he noticed a Bat on her. Strange but that was for later. He would attempt to meet the woman's eye in a neutral gaze.

"Greetings," he said with a dip of his head. "You are at the borders of the Legion. I am Perses Stormbringer, Lord of the Legion. What brings you to our borders, miss?"

Why was Anastasia trying to meet Rogues on the border? Now he knew what Regalia felt when she found him patrolling borders. But she was a small tiger, not a big wolf. He would need to talk to her. Or talk to the Queen about an Apprenticeship for his active ward.

OOC⟶ OOC
Element

Perses wears a black leather collar with a raven pendant

Carina
Female
Vipera Queen
Tiger
© Akradr
4.25 (7.25) years
Linked Accounts

Whitebark enveloped a cold bliss, kissing her weak shoulder.

Honestly, ‘Rina was just trying to enjoy a moment of peace to insinuate an understanding of their neighbouring guests, but that didn’t last long at all. No, a tigress came forth with questions aboard, bathed in white yet in no comparison to the queen’s regal robe of incandescent snow. Why, she wore it with pride. But of course, the child’s near demanding tone did not go unheard –– had they not learnt basic etiquette? She dismissed it for now, grey-blue eyes soon turning to face, what is presumed to be, their king of a realm called Legion. She stared, expression stoic in spite of a delicate, courteous smile that dressed those velveteen lips, “Carina Malfoy, Queen of Vipera; and no, darling, I am not in need of any assistance.” She’d assure the girl, not bothered by what they may do or say -- formalities, on the other hand, were a must. It was in their blood, hierarchical status and a reputation to match it. “It’s a pleasure, Perses, however I am simply passing through,” It was best to be truthful, no? Carina had no intentions to unearth business here, “But if you do not mind me asking, what is this Legion of yours?” A conversation she never intended to have, the porcelain’s desire to fabricate knowledge however she pleased. The Malfoy's were manipulative and cunning family, one she very much devoted absolute fidelity to.

Anastasia
Female
Legion Resident
Tiger
© Raton
1.25 years
Height: 30in
AP: 62.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 195lbs

Anastasia

Ana's gaze remained fixated on the tigress, her blue eyes searching the other's gaze. She had she barely heard Perses approach and even when he stopped next to her she did not turn her gaze to him yet. Her tail tip twitched along the ground and for a moment she seemed lost in a trance like state, that was until she heard Perses speak.

She tore her gaze from the feline and turned it onto her father. Surely, he would understand why she had confronted this creature. She was near their border, those lingering either needed something or they meant bad news. Sure she was a child and capable, yet, of handling herself but she wasn't afraid and she trusted her own words to help her escape from things. She stayed quiet and turned her gaze back to the woman as she began to speak.

First the words were directed at her and then the words were turned towards Perses. A dismissal almost. Her blue gaze became like harden flints as she stared at the woman. The Legion should be known of now, right? Was this woman feigning ignorance or did she really not know who led the Legion.. Not that she wasn't slightly thrilled at the idea of her father leading the Legion. Her gaze remained hard but she finally sat down, causing Sergey to slide down the length of her back and plop onto the ground with a soft thud.

Oof! And just what was that for? You flea brained, no brained, cold-as-ice, hard headed... pig! the bat shot at her.

Ana's ears just merely twitched, her tail sweeping along over him. She would not react now.. But just wait till the were alone. "So you are a Queen then?" Ana spoke, her gaze sweeping along the woman's figure. Sure enough it wasn't a ragged look of a rogue - not that she had met many rogues... Well, none. "I won't say it is good to meet you for I am unsure of my feelings towards meeting you. I do not wish to say something I do not mean nor understand very well. I'm Anastasia, this.." she flicked her tail at Sergey. "Is Sergey.

She walks. | "She talks." | She thinks.
Stock 1 | Stock 2

Perses
Male
Legion Duke
Wolf
© Silverfrost
2.75 (3.25) years
Height: 40 in
AP: 263.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 180 lbs

(This post was last modified: 08-07-2020, 02:20 AM by Perses. Edited 1 time in total. Edit Reason: Didn't acknowledge Sergey )

Perses Stormbringer
winter is coming
When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives

the north remembers

Queen of, Vipera, a realm he had never heard of. Not the Kingdom, didn't smell quite like the feline realm but similarly feline-coated, nor the realm that Ratonhnhake:ton was a part of. Carina Malfoy, a name he would commit to memory.

The beast needed to represemt the Legion as best he could. Of course, that would have flown out the window as Anastasia spoke. Stars and Spirits help them all. Not saying it was good to meet the Queen of Vipera? Perses casted an apologetic glance towards the queen for his ward's rudeness and then turned to her.

Perses raised a slight eyebrow at the bat's squeaking a top Anastasia's head. He didn't dwell on it for too long. There was much more important things at play.

The Storm Lord would attempt to use Telepathy on his daugther. 'Anastasia, you shouldn't be at the borders of our lands, it is dangerous. Please go back to the den.' His tone indicated dismissal as he hoped she would understand. He was being a bit cruel but he needed to discipline his daughter somehow and sending her back to the den seemed like the best option for her. Whether or not she left, the beast continued.

"I apologize, Queen Carina." The red-eyed Lord said and then needed to decide what he was going to tell the Queen of another realm about his home. Nothing too much but just enough to satisfy her curiosity. He had to be diplomatic.

Abaddon's words played in his head as the bird hissed them into his mind. 'When I meet someone new, I play a little game. What is the worst reason they have for doing what they do and saying what they say?' Obviously, she could be trying to gain knowledge on the Legion. Maybe even planning an attack or simple reconnaissance.

"The Legion is built on justice, honor, and helping those unable to help themselves. We swear to not partake in any unnecessary violence and believe killing is the last resort if all other options have been exhausted. Our leaders are Queens Akeela, The Tigress, and Kallisto, the Bear." Short and simple, telling her what the Legion was and making sure that they were not seen as a threat since veiling threats would get them nowhere. But he noted what species the Queens were so that Carina would imagine how the realm was if a tigress, she-bear, and wolf were leading. But, now he had something to ask.

"I hope my answer satisfies your curiosity. Perhaps you can satisfy my curiosity about Vipera?" He asked politely and hoped that she would answer. He told her what The Legion was built on, perhaps he could tell her about what Vipera stood for.

OOC⟶ OOC
Psychic: 0/8 | Earth: 0/8 | Water: 0/8 | Electricity: 0/5
Companion: 1/1 | Camouflage: 0/1 | Chameleon: 0/1 | Telekinesis: 0/1 | Telekinetic: ∞ (0/1) | Dart: 0/2 | Messenger: 0/1
Lucky: ∞ | Eidetic Memory: ∞ | Investigator:

Perses wears a black leather collar with a raven pendant

Carina
Female
Vipera Queen
Tiger
© Akradr
4.25 (7.25) years
Linked Accounts

Carina didn’t quite expect such starchy words to come out of the child’s mouth, and their copious inattention to treat a queen with informal disrespect was just the tip of the iceberg.

Did they not grasp the concept of basic etiquette and respect for their elders?

Those grey-blue eyes soon narrowed upon the girl in obvious dislike of how she’d been spoken to, swirling with colour -- excuses were for cowards, of course -- and the king practically dismissed it. With an apology in tow, ‘Rina’s expression did not change; no, it was stoic and courtlike. It would take more than a few words to forget it, however the woman decided not to interject with a tongue that would only sport an unnecessary confrontation. She stared, soon turning to face Perses as he explained what their home was about –– justice, honor and mercy, but she saw none of that so far. Why, was all of their subordinates like this? Yes, it made the Malfoy doubt, but she wouldn’t speak so freely of those judgements, now would she? No, it would be quite unethical. Carina was a dome of beauty and prowess, groomed by royalty, “We value loyalty above most, order and esteem; my family has been around for generations, once known as Morsmordre, and we admire those who promise fidelity.” She explained in short, an exaggeration being made on the last few words. It was a very dull, subtle gesture to the child about their behaviour, but she didn’t bother to make it physically obvious. An ear would flick, arrogance on the rise in spite of her posture keeping prim and proper -- she could easily stir the pot, though mother and father may not appreciate it from a queen. That, in some sense, was partial reasoning for her cordial manner as opposed to fuel on the fire.

Wears a silver-woven bracelet with blue gemstones.