Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 13
Feb. 5th - Mar. 19th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Jan. '21
Character
Best Leader

Sribna
[played by Avocado]
Thread
[M] When the world becomes a fantasy and you're more than you can ever be

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome Well now I know, anything goes~

Rose
Female
Rogue
Wolf
© Ripley
3.25 years
Height: 31in
AP: 189.5AP
Weight: 100lbs

Well now I know, anything goes~

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2020, 12:47 PM by Rose. Edited 3 times in total.)
Anything Goes

Having stayed at the glimmering beaches for a few days, Rose felt it necessary to explore more of the area and find suitable shelter for the days to come. The season had given her some leeway these last days, making it possible for her to sleep under the open skies without much trouble, but she could tell by the dark clouds overhead that their mercy was short-lived. Luckily, the small spiky mountains had been visible in the horizon, so maintaining direction through the sand dunes had been an easy task.

Rose begrudgingly walked by a small pack of whitetail deer, who didn’t even bother to scurry away, her presence warranting just a mere cautionary look from their direction. She regretted not following the hunting lessons in her youth. At the time she had banked on becoming a kept woman, not even considering the possibility that she would one day be hundreds of miles from her homeland. Everybody reaps what they sow.

The wolf made her first steps into the cave, and overhead was a sea of bioluminescent blue and green. Rose was seeing the glowworms for the first time, and once again she found herself mesmerized by the sights; first the shimmering sands, now this. She found a level spot near the cave entrance, preferring a view to the outside in the event that a stranger (as there were plenty around) would unexpectedly show.Her last meeting had been… interesting. And crowded. They had all, however, been friendly, but she could not count on every inhabitant being as welcoming as they had been, nor as educational.

"Speech"

OOC⟶ OOC
Stock from Pixabay| Table by Silverfrost

Bretton
Male
Aldrnari Cook
Wolf
© Spirited_Away
5 (5.75) years
Height: 39
AP: 24.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 155

RE: Well now I know, anything goes~

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2020, 12:12 PM by Bretton. Edited 2 times in total.)
I Salute The Man
Who Is Going Through Life
Always Helpful,
Knowing No Fear

Bretton didn't know what was going on with him. He was mute and he had no idea why. He just came up from the kitchens that day, tried to speak and couldn't. It was a faint panic in his chest, but thankfully he still had magic to help him out. Out of the kingdom he was again, wandering and looking for some more company. He wasn't sure where he was going through until he came across a cave. The man did not notice the woman already in the cave, however. Staring up in awe at the glowing ceiling of the cave. It was gorgeous, he had seen nothing like it before.

His Companion sat upon his head, also looking up at the cave. 'Wow, this is beautiful. How have we never seen this before?' Bretton shook his head at the bird, forcing Birdie to then land upon his back.

And To Whom
Aggressiveness And Resentment
Are Alien

Action | "Speech." | Element
OC: Accidentally posted >.< Forgive me as I fix this
stock by Bine G.

Bretton's companion is a small evening grosbeak.

Beatrix
Female
Banned
Black bear
© Dragothon
2.5 years
Height: 35 In.
AP: 7.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 172 Lbs.

Beatrix Morrison

Beatrix had an appreciation for the simpler things throughout the world, that included traveling. In the recent few days she had set out on a journey from her home and her family to begin to start a life of her own. She wasn't sure where she was headed or what she'd find but she knew that'd do her darn hardest to enjoy every minute of it.

Thus far on her journey she'd past through various lands all with their own unique types of terrain. This place, wherever she was, was unlike any other land she'd seen in her life thus-far. First, it had been that of a tundra, caked in powdery white snow. Then came a jungle, filled with towering bamboo. And now? Now, having just made her way through a densely forested mountain, she found herself at the mouth of a cave. There were many in the area, but this in one particular felt like a good place to stop. Beatrix never doubted her gut feeling.

As she entered into the cave, her eyes were first drawn to the mesmerizing illumination provided by what appeared to be little worms all over the walls and ceiling. "Wow... well would you look at that!" Unaware of any other creatures around, she was simply exclaiming to herself. A few more "ooh's and Aah's" followed as she admired the mossy cave flowers that the glowworms slithered over.

Then, as she looked around in every direction, taking note of the many paths that branched off, she noticed a wolf. The wolf was a pretty-little-thing, not much shorter than Beatrix herself but clearly a lot lighter. Her fur was a beautiful blend of black and white, flowing together in a nice tandem as though it had been painted on by an artist. One ear was perked up while the other was flopped over. "Well hey there puddin' , didn't see ya there! I'm new around these parts, beautiful... ain't it? Name's Beatrix. You from here?" She hadn't noticed that there was another wolf in there presence just lurking around. Beatrix could sometimes be somethin of a social butterfly and often got tunnel-vision once locked into a conversation.

Action | "Speech"| Thoughts | Magic

"I want to be beautiful the way worn out things are...touched by time and proud to be rough around the edges"

Air - 0/2 | Anima - 0/2
OC ~

Rose
Female
Rogue
Wolf
© Ripley
3.25 years
Height: 31in
AP: 189.5AP
Weight: 100lbs

Anything Goes

A strange wolf made his entry, seemingly oblivious to her presence, and he carried the same look of awe that she had upon first entering the cave. Rose eyed him with great caution, taking note of the bird that accompanied him on his back “What in the…” she thought to herself upon seeing the relaxed grosbeak just hanging out on the wolf's back. The male before her was a striking pitch black, reminiscent of her past mate, and the resemblance made her face cringe. Handsome, there was no doubt, but her chest stung at the likeness. Unlike her previous lover, though, this stranger possessed mesmerizing eyes, somehow the color of the ocean and the sun all at the same time. Rose started to wonder if that was a common feature here, recalling the kaleidoscopic intensity of Devon’s gaze and the graceful lioness’ turquoise eyes.

With some hesitancy, she decided she needed to address the male, but she was still unsure what the best course of action was. Assert herself? Appear submissive? It was a gamble. Rose stood up from the damp ground, now back on all fours. “Um, excuse me?” her voice was that of entitlement, an attempt to appear confident and assertive, but it came across more juvenile than she’d wished. The statement was accompanied by a raised eyebrow.

The shadow of a much larger creature now caught her eye. The male wolf towered over them both in height, but the bear possessed quite a bit of mass. Rose was no longer new to the concept of intermingling species, but she could not say with good confidence that she wouldn’t have ran away if the bear hadn’t made its friendliness known early on. The bear spoke with an accent, a rather delightful one, at that. “Oh my, hello.” The surprise in her voice could not be covered up. The bear introduced herself as Beatrix, but Rose decided to wait before offering the same courtesy. “You must be travelling together.” She said, not knowing the bear had yet to even see the dark wolf that was also in their presence.

"Speech"

OOC⟶ OOC
Stock from Pixabay| Table by Silverfrost

Bretton
Male
Aldrnari Cook
Wolf
© Spirited_Away
5 (5.75) years
Height: 39
AP: 24.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 155

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2020, 01:15 PM by Bretton. Edited 2 times in total.)
I Salute The Man
Who Is Going Through Life
Always Helpful,
Knowing No Fear

It didn't take too long for him to notice a bear enter in after him, multi hued eyes locking on the black figure. However, he did stand taller than her, but in comparison to her weight, he supposed he weighed somewhere in her weight range. Offering a smile, he went to speak when another voice met his ears. Glancing over to the wolf that was rising up from what he thought was her laying down. She was pretty, but that was not to be focused on at the moment. Since he couldn't speak, Telepathy activated, sending the words into her head. 'My apologies, mademoiselle. I didn't realize anyone else was in here, I can leave if you prefer?' Bretton was a man of his word and was raised to be respectful to everyone and kind, there wasn't really a mean bone in his body. Well, that only came out in specific situations. To him, how she said it made it clear to him what she would want but he would leave it to her to say it.

However, the bear spoke to the wolf. Her name was Beatrix and she wasn't from around these parts, he wouldn't of spoken if it weren't for the female wolf to inquire that they were travelling together. Once again, Telepathy would activate to send the words into both the bears and the wolfs head. "'Oh, no we are not travelling together. But I do like making new friends. Also my apologies once again, I can speak but for some reason I am unable to currently.' His french accent curled around every word he spoke, sometimes he had to admit he cringed at it.

And To Whom
Aggressiveness And Resentment
Are Alien

Action | "Speech." | Element
stock by Bine G.

Bretton's companion is a small evening grosbeak.