Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 13
Feb. 5th - Mar. 19th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Jan. '21
Character
Best Leader

Sribna
[played by Avocado]
Thread
[M] When the world becomes a fantasy and you're more than you can ever be

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome High Spirits

The Avatars
Other
All Powerful
Other
© Staff
∞ years
Height:
AP: 2,172AP
Linked Accounts

Weight:

High Spirits

It had been quite some time since Syuna doused upon the mortal realm — a blessing she sought wholeheartedly, responsibility to concoct life was paramount. A soft smile graced the avatar’s lips in obvious enjoyment, love incomparable as she appeared in a flash of white. Particles of divination squandered lightly, therein settling at the grove’s borders; the warmth of spring blossomed all around, petals quaint and lured by the wind. There was only one reason for visiting here, of course. For Syuna, delivering children was her favorite; at her feet lay three wolves and a lion, all boys. It wasn’t often she’d seen this many, but they’re kindling hearts would be a splendid handful, especially to a woman that she, in her own perspective, thought would benefit from responsibility. A change on life was never bad, “Cothurnus Rose and Ophelia Esma,” Delicate words called for the parents as she continued to speak once more, “Come, meet your little family.” And with that, she vanished in out of existence, leaving the pair to attend to their bundles of joy.

She walks. | "She talks."

Ophelia
Female
Scholar
Lion
© Lightwood
4 years
Height: 35in
AP: 109AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 265lbs

RE: High Spirits

O P H E L I A

“Cothurnus Rose and Ophelia Esma. Come, meet your little family.”

What the hell.

A single ear twitched before she recognized what was happening. Avatar Syuna. And given Syuna's presence that meant children. But she had never been with anyone expect...

Ophelia felt her lips lift in a strained smile. Puppy dog. Or, Cothurnus Rose. For someone who had the name of rose they sure seemed more prickly than the beautiful flower. Not that the canine wasn't beautiful. Hot, sure, but soft and dainty? Absolutely not.

The feline moved closer to a border of some place. But she saw them. Saw the little munchkins. They were close enough so that she wasn't technically trespassing of any sort, but why were they on realm lands? Unless Coth lived within the lands, but Ophelia wouldn't put her guess on yes or no.

"Um, hey. I'm one of your moms."

Actions | "Speech" | Magic

I don't need the world to see
That I've been the best I can be, but
I don't think I could stand to be
Where you don't see me

Ophelia's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own. She's just a bit of a sourpuss. :')

Rhys
Male
Verja Resident
Wolf
© Spirited_Away
1.00 years
Height: 34
AP: 46AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 138 / 110

Rhys Rose-Esma

I Would Like To Confirm
That I Do Not Care

He was warm, uncaring. It was only when that all disappeared did he start grumbling in protest. It was sort of cold, the weird feeling under his body confused him. Rhys peeled open his mismatched eyes, suddenly confused. Where was he? Looking around, he saw that his 3 siblings were near to him. A small whine left his mouth, complaining about the lack of heat, the comfort when his eyes landed on a lion. Her words were sort of understood and so the boy rose onto his shaky legs, little stubs of antlers poking out of his head as he stared at her. A small growl left his mouth, as if it were more protest. What was he supposed to do? This shouldn't be a problem that he was dealing with right now, he just wanted to nap. If this woman was his mother, he wanted her to be here and he wanted to be with her, not just here.

He Walks. | "He Talks." | He Thinks.

Cothurnus
Female
Verja Knight
Wolf
© Akradr
5 (12.25) years
Height: 32in
AP: 104AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 97lbs

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2020, 08:44 PM by Cothurnus. Edited 2 times in total.)
Cothurnus Rose
My Punches Hurt More.

Cothurnus Rose would never forget the incomprehensible and uninviting thought she’d been forced to fulfill under no conscious obligation, none. Such intimate affairs were an act of desire, and this was far from it; it wasn’t as if the woman doubted her ability to woo, but there were other options. And if that wasn’t punishment enough, a summons bellowed from the grove. It surfaced with a giddiness she did not like, and reality set in.

‘Cothurnus Rose and Ophelia Esma, come, meet your little family.’

It hit the knight like a tsunami, unexpected and completely off-guard. She breathed, however that barely gave her a sense of relief –– oh, this was just the fuckin’ cherry on top –– god almighty, have mercy on me. This had to be a joke, right? Litar was just pulling her leg, surely. She didn’t like kids, and nor did she have the integrity to uphold such a dull and downing responsibility. That, for one, was far from what she had ever considered. A snarl contested in devilish undertones, bonemeal white horns barreling into the skies above as she stalked with heavy steps, brutish and unconfined. Cothurnus didn’t know what to do, what to think; a feeling of heaviness bellied in the wolf’s stomach, churning like rotten food on a trough for the pigs. To think this wasn’t a joke had her emotions kindling in a bunson, bubbling with a threat to implode at any given second. Coming forward, eyes of wine and cerulean raked over artbook kitty’s existence for but a moment, expression now groomed by absolute confusion. There was little sincerity, though -- she was rightfully irritated. “You’ve gotta’ be kidding me,” It nearly fell out of the horned woman’s mouth, far blunter than she even cared to consider as every inch of her body froze, battled by actuality. No, this surely can’t be happening. There were four boys, four; what in hail-fuckin’-mary did they expect her to do with four kids? As if her siblings weren’t enough of a handful, this only made matters worse –– it had to be a nightmare, but hell, it felt so real. There was no mercy here.

Silence practically winded the wolf like a brick to the throat, gobsmacked by the entire ordeal as her hackles bristled, airing dominance. What now?

Electricity 0/15 | Fire 0/15 | Earth 0/2.
Plasma Ball 0/1 | Sheen 0/1 | Meteor Shower 0/1 | Shift 0/1 | Chameleon 0/1 | Spider 0/1 | Camouflage 0/1 | Echo 0/1.
Investigator ∞.

Action. | "Speech." | Magic.

Possesses a set of spiralling horns, adorns a second set of small ribbed horns, holds a third set of small horns, wears a red ring with black gemstones & a romanian crown.

Machai
Male
Verja Resident
Lion
© Silverfrost
1.00 years
Height: 50 in
AP: 82AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 575 lbs

Machai had been at peace in the warmth of Syuna's light. It had been quiet and soft which the cinnamon and chocolate boy liked.

And then, suddenly, he was thrust into the physical world. The ground was unfamiliar. It wasn't as warm or soft. He opened his eyes, blinking as he took it all in. Colors, so many colors. Bright; it was too bright. He became aware of life around him, including his brothers and then two creatures arrived. Noise. He didn't like the noise.

The boy saw the horned one looked like his brothers. The other one said that she was their mother. Was the other one his mother too?

Everything was so confusing. He sat up, looking, observing them. And then the ears upon the antlered boy's head flattened as he looked at his dark brown-coated brother. A silent snarl with his lips pulled back was released from the boy. But it seemed like he hadn't found his voice yet.

He heard their voices and didn't like the sharp tones of the horned mother. The other mother's voice was pleasant enough. But he didn't know what to do.

He returned to staring between the two -- whom he believed to be his mothers -- with striking, multicolored eyes. He didn't do much else, just stare.

OOC⟶ OOC
Word Count⟶ 200+

"Speech" | 'Thoughts'
Fire: 0/2 | Electricity: 0/2 | Smoketrail: 0/1

At his current age of 0.5 years Machai is currently 22 inches at the shoulder and weighs 115 lbs.

Please note: Machai is difficult to understand due to his soft voice and quick manner of speaking

Glaucus
Male
Verja Resident
Wolf
© Akradr
1 years
Height: 34in
AP: 30.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 175lbs

(This post was last modified: 09-17-2020, 10:04 PM by Glaucus. Edited 1 time in total.)

Glaucus Rose-Esma

For an eternity, or however long it’d been, warmth embraced the boy’s existence indefinitely. It was like being cradled by a handcrafted cot from the gods, even; but of course, not everything lasts forever. He, for one, was nowhere near aware of such theatrics until now. A burst of light practically blinded him upon awakening, disengaged from the natural delicacy of their carrier. The boy’s body was sat upon a land that he wasn’t familiar with -- it was a little itchy, actually, and he squirmed -- what was going on? He’d make an attempt to sit upright, colours of dark cocoa and whisked charcoal engulfing the hybrid’s body like a throwover rug, ivory spilling beneath in great distinction. Those vivid and enriching set of golden-blue's soon blinked to adjust to their new surroundings, curious and lost. Where were they? It felt quite hot beneath the yellow ball above, and even that was enough to make him bark, though not literally. However, the sound of an adult had the boy’s head pivoting in recognition, wondering if this was their mother; then again, a lady with pointy things showed up, too. He, by all means, had no idea what to think or even do. Perhaps they would do something?

As if that wasn’t overwhelming enough, hunger struck and a grumble concaved –– he whined at the idea of food, however chose not to move from the others.

For him, every gear of instinct was still adapting, and that was hard enough.

Fire 0/2 | Metal 0/2.
Compass ∞.

Action. | “Speech.” | Magic.

stock from Kati H.

Bellona
Female
Disciple
Wolf
© Lizzy
6.75 (8.25) years
Height: 38
AP: 219.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 115

Bellona Rose

Oh so you think you're cute? Funny tell another joke.
M: For language
Wow Bellona really felt like a stalker. Having to stalk her own fuckin' sister because Cothurnus was harder to pin down than a damn wriggling snake. Did she feel bad about it? Hell no! Her fucking brothers were missing so the only sibling she had to annoy was Coth. And so like any little sister did, she was going to annoy her.

'Cothurnus Rose and Ophelia Esma, Come, meet your little family.'

The words made her pause as she walked the borders of the Kingdom. Her sister was pregnant and didn't tell her? That bitch! How was she trying to fight in that precarious of a situation. Her little nieces or nephews! 'Aunty Bell' it had a nice ring to it. With her mind made up she followed the sound seeing little pups. She smiled and it wasn't long before a lioness showed up with the same mark on her forehead as Bell. Ah another Disciple. It wasn't long before Cothurnus herself showed up but her words confused her. Did Coth not expect kids? Well that was the cherry on top. Ha her sis was a Mom and didn't even know it. She wasn't even going to get into the way of how two females could have kids. It was just too strange for her.

"Ya know, I'd be pissed that you didn't tell me I was an Aunt, but it looks to me youre more surprised. Although, I will be baby sittin'." She said flippantly before turning to Ophelia, though she didn't know the lioness name. "Hope you're good with that cause it's gonna be happening. Oh and Coth? There's no getting rid of me now. I always wanted pups to spoil the shit out of and yours are perfect practice. I can give em back when they annoy me." She said barking out a laugh. She could only imagine all the trouble she was going to get Coth's kids into. She was almost giddy with excitement.

text. "speech." thoughts

Bellona is Rated M due to her swearing.

Hordak
Male
Verja Resident
Wolf
© Lightwood
1 years
Height: 34n
AP: 34.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 160lbs

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2020, 08:09 PM by Hordak. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hordak Rose-Esma

quote goes here

The warmth that surrounded the babe was something he could bask in forever. How loved and cared for he felt in Syuna's glow. There wasn't anything the young child would ever want more than this comforting feeling. But then that warmth was ripped away from him and replaced by a blinding light. Crimson squinted and he felt a small whine of annoyance leave his body before slowly everything adjusted.

The little monochrome boy was surrounded by his brothers, this much he knew, but he had no idea who the bigger looking creatures were. The lioness said something about being their mom, but that wasn't a pressing concern at the moment. The babe hardly cared about who was his mom, because at that moment, for the first time in his life, hunger struck. It was a terrible feeling, almost like your belly was eating itself.

He looked over at the adults, listening to them speaking about trivial things, briefly wondering if he should try to show how he was hungry. But shouldn't his parents just automatically know and tend to their children's needs? That seemed like something the adults should know already. Yet, here they were.. probably watching their new kids starve to death.

"Talk here."
Kati H.

Ophelia
Female
Scholar
Lion
© Lightwood
4 years
Height: 35in
AP: 109AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 265lbs

O P H E L I A

Her heart just clenched at the sight of the kids. She helped to make little fellas that adorable? While it was nice to know her genetics paired nicely with Cothurnus, it was still slightly unnerving how her first time with anyone and bam, she was getting a call from Syuna.

Speaking of, finally her little 'bosom buddy' arrived. Though, Cothurnus seemed just as shocked as she felt. Then another showed. Someone who appeared to puppy dog's sister, due to their usage of being an aunt. Ophelia just nodded at the fellow disciple's words. Not really knowing what else to do. "Alright kids, let's all go see your mommy so we can get you some food in your bellies." The feline smirked, internally finding pleasure in the prospect of their kids calling Cothurnus 'mommy' for years to come.

"The lion cub will be Machai, and the hornless pup will be Hordak. You got any cool names, puppy dog?"

Actions | "Speech" | Magic

I don't need the world to see
That I've been the best I can be, but
I don't think I could stand to be
Where you don't see me

Ophelia's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own. She's just a bit of a sourpuss. :')

Rhys
Male
Verja Resident
Wolf
© Spirited_Away
1.00 years
Height: 34
AP: 46AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 138 / 110

(This post was last modified: 09-20-2020, 12:13 PM by Rhys. Edited 1 time in total.)
Rhys Rose-Esma

The boy wasn't acknowledged by any other than his siblings. A second lady showed up, she had many spindly things coming from her head. Rhys' ears flattened back as his tail whipped from side to side. Another white lady showed up and he didn't know what to think of her. Head turning back and forth between the three in confusion, a new feeling wisping to existence as his stomach growled in protest. He was hungry and he was gonna get something to at least quench this feeling.

The red lady seemed nicest and so he spun towards her and on wobbly legs made a few feet forward before giving a louder growl and smacking lips together a couple of times. Head tilting ever so slightly as he stared through multi coloured eyes. He wasn't entirely sure how to get the point across of how he was feeling. A small whine left his mouth.

Action | "Speech" | Magic