Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Winter Year 12
Dec. 25th - Feb. 4th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Nov. '20
Character
Most Spiritual

Mononoke
[played by Spirited_Away]
Thread
Cothurnus VS Perses

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private [Berengar]I've been so good

Fuli
Female
Algiz Healer
Cougar
© Lightwood
4(8.25) years
Height: 26in
AP: 74AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 90lbs

[Berengar]I've been so good

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I don't sleep at night
Cause i'm thinking of you

She found herself in the lands where she had last seen Ves. The mere thought of what happened made her want to crawl in a hole and die. Sometimes she was disgusted with herself. But she needed to let the past go, however, that wasn't something easily done. Fuli shrugged off the soft blanket she took with her the night of the...event. Feeling her eyes water as the fabric hit the ground. Cinders shook from her pelt as she walked over the fabric for the last time. Feeling the flames catch and lick and the soft blanket. She sat close by the small fire. Eyes never leaving the burning object, but beginning to sting as tears sprang up.

The liquid slipped freely from her eyes. Eidetic memory allowing her to recall all her shortcomings. All her mistakes and failures. Claws pulled at the grass, feeling her chest cavity fill with harsh, unsteady, breaths.

Fuli could admit that she has been blessed with the family she had back home in the kingdom...yet it still felt like a piece was missing. 'Berengar..?' Hues widened, shocked at her own thoughts. Sure, he was cute...nice...but he couldn't possibly be what was missing from her life. And yet, ever since meeting cheetah boy, he'd been on her mind. It felt almost wrong to feel that familiar excitement when she said his name. It felt like she was betraying D'Artagnan..

Slowly, the flames died out. The smoke and ash from the charred blanket blowing away with a warm gust of wind. Her wings hugging her sides.

"Fuli..you're so hopeless.."

Alone with my thoughts
Trapped in this bed
Know I'd give the world
Just to see you again

Metal 0/6 | Psychic 0/15 | Fire 2/6 | Healing 0/6 | Savant 0/2
Chameleon 0/1 | Camouflage /1 | Affliction 0/1 | Axon 0/1 | Mask 0/1 | Wings 1/1 | Ascension 0/1 | Telekinesis 0/1 | Telekinetic 0/1
Weaver 0/1 | Longevity 0/1 | Dismissal 0/1 | Fellowship 0/1 | Espy 0/1 | Restoration 0/1
Eidetic Memory ∞ | Lucky ∞ | Durable ∞ | Green-Thumb ∞

Action | "Speech" | Magic
stock by Doryce S

OC - lyrics by Jon Caryl <3

Berengar
Male
Kamar-Taj Resident
Other bear
© Lizzy
4.50 (6.50) years
Height: 58 in
AP: 153.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 325 lbs

RE: [Berengar]I've been so good

Berengar

Berengar thought about Fuli. A bit too much if he was honest. He didn't get out much sure, but he liked how she was strong. Stronger than she realized. Having 7 children and raising them by herself? He honestly didn't know if he could have done it. So he figured he might make her something nice. He used magnetism to pull the metals close to him forwards. He saw bits of brass, copper, and silver but he pushed the brass and copper away. What he really wanted was the gold that was underneath the pile. All in all the pile of metals, if he used it all would be too heavy for Fuli to carry around so thats why the brass would be bad to use. With his picture in his mind he narrowed them slightly. Maybe copper would be ok? He wasn't sure now. But he was going to use the metal anyway. Concentrating he used transmute to bend and shift the metals together. The copper made up the backing of it, as he shaped 8 figures into the front. 1 wolf on the outside left, then came 2 cougar, Fuli was going to be in the middle but he didn't work on her yet. On the right side was a cheetah and then two more cougars. All of them were set in gold, Fuli however he made silver. To make her stand out. She had her wings extended to cover all 6 of the cats and wolf on her left and right. 1 more gold squirrel with no fluffy tail was put between her front paws. Bere had no clue what a meerkat looked like so he hoped it was close enough. Her kids were adults, although just below her chin to make her the center piece. The metal was probably only the size of one of his claws tall and 3 of his claws wide. He made sure to make the copper come up a bit with a hole in it above Fuli's head should she want to wear it or just have it in her den. Once he was finished he looked at it. He waited for the metal to stop shaping itself before nodding. It looked really good. But he'd change it if Fuli didn't like it. He picked it up and started to walk.

-time skip-

He didn't quite know where he was going but she said she lived in the Kingdom. Maybe he could find that. Maybe it was in the northern lands because he didn't think anything like that would be in the southern lands so he started to take the Avatar lands up there. He pace was slow as he walked through the Divine lands. Grass rubbed against his stomach fur but the gift was held gently in his teeth so he didn't damage it.

Her scent crossed his nose and it brought a smile to his lips. He was literally just thinking about her! And he didn't have to go looking very far. His ears pressed to his head once he got closer and heard her say she was hopeless. She looked kind of sad too. The remnants of a fire burning down caught his eyes but he was mainly focused on her. "Whuhy mhmmem dat?" He asked forgetting about the metal in his mouth. Gently he set it down before speaking again. "Why do you say that Fuli?" He questioned looking at her. She wasn't hopeless. Maybe stressed a bit but definitely not hopeless.

Looking down at his figurine he smiled. Maybe this would cheer her up. "I uh.. made something you something. Hope it makes you feel better" He said in a loud voice. He wasn't good with emotions or knowing how to cheer someone up very well but maybe this would help. He picked it up and moved closer attempting to set it down face up in front of her before he stepped back. He knew she didn't like compliments but maybe she'd take the gift and realize this was a compliment to her. For her strength in what she'd gone through. "I found the metal and just kinda shaped it. Sorry if your son isn't exactly meerkat looking. I have no idea what they look like so I just based him off a squirrel." He said with a slight smile. Yea he wasn't gonna lie about the squirrel but maybe he got close enough. But then he realized she had horns and he didn't take into consideration that maybe some of her kids did too. Damn. Well hopefully everything else looked good. If they had horns he'd fix it another day.

He walks. | "He talks." | He thinks.

Metal: 5/5 Earth: 0/5 Psychic: 0/2
Eidetic Memory
Kaiser-Hughes

Fuli
Female
Algiz Healer
Cougar
© Lightwood
4(8.25) years
Linked Accounts

Soon the blanket was scorched and blowing away dust in the shifting breeze. The smell of smoke and burnt fabric heavy in the air, but she used her wings to help send the horrible smell away. She supposed it would have been smart to stand further back, but she just needed to make sure it was gone. Gone with the past and shameful memories. Shifting uncomfortably, Fuli decided it was best to leave now. Her task here was done.

However, she nearly tripped over her own feet upon seeing Berengar. Berengar! Well crap.. His words were lost on her, hues widened in shock at the gift he presented her. Fuli blinked away tears, and yet it was of no use. Using telekinesis, the woman brought the figurine close to her face to examine. "This is...amazing.. I don't know how I could ever give my thanks, Berengar. You really are a good man." Without thinking, she gently placed the gift down and attempted to press a quick and chaste kiss to the polar bear's cheek. It was all she could think of doing.

Really, it looked so beautiful and creative. He remembered even her little squirrel looking meerkat son. Fuli smiled at the sight. Each of her children right there and glowing. This unexpected turn of events did take her mind off the past. It was...thoughtful. Almost like he had been thinking of her. 'Like how i've been thinking of him..' Fuli may be well versed in her psychic branch, but sometimes little slips of telepathy attempted to carry her private thoughts to others. In this case, she unknowingly just gave Berengar a snippet of her mind. Fuli would be mortified if she knew this, surely.

"Just kinda shaped it? No no, looks like you put a lot of thought into it and it shows. Seems like someone is fond of me." The last sentence was said in a sing-song voice, laughing slightly before admiring the gift once more. Really, she had never gotten a gift like this before. She'd have to find a special place in her home to put it.

Metal 0/6 | Psychic 1/15 | Fire 2/6 | Healing 0/6 | Savant 0/2
Chameleon 0/1 | Camouflage /1 | Affliction 0/1 | Axon 0/1 | Mask 0/1 | Wings 1/1 | Ascension 0/1 | Telekinesis 1/1 | Telekinetic 0/1
Weaver 0/1 | Longevity 0/1 | Dismissal 0/1 | Fellowship 0/1 | Espy 0/1 | Restoration 0/1

stock by Doryce S

Berengar
Male
Kamar-Taj Resident
Other bear
© Lizzy
4.50 (6.50) years
Linked Accounts

Berengar

He watched the ashes from the once blanket drift into the air before returned his eyes to Fuli. He had so many questions but it seemed like a hard time for her so he stayed silent. Not wanting to ruin the moment. A smile was brought to his lips once he saw her shocked face though. Hopefully that would cheer her up more. He watched her use magic to bring it closer to her. Damn did she have the same magic? The one to pull metal closer? His question went unasked though as he noticed her blinking back tears. Had the gift done that or the burned blanket? Again he didn't voice his thoughts instead he listened to her. He nodded before she kissed his cheek. "No need for thanks Fuli. Just wanted you to have something nice. And to show you just how strong you are. Plus maybe I was.. uh going for your appreciation." Yea that sounded good. He got a kiss out of it so now he was happy.

When her thoughts trickled into his mind he gave her a smirk. A twinkle of mirth shining in his eyes. Ah so she had been thinking about him? "Well, im glad you've been thinking of me too. Makes my gift seem extra special then." Because of course. He was a polar bear so that made the gift extra special.

"Fond, hmm if you asked in front of my family i'd have to deny it. My sister would never let me live it down but yes I may be slightly fond of you. After all who else has awesome spots like me?" He questioned in a happy tone. Was he fond of her? Possibly. She was funny and sweet and obviously a hard worker. He had a feeling she'd been through a lot in life but she didn't seem to let that stop her from being her true self. Thinking about it, yes he was fond of her. He could definitely say that as a fact. Now he just needed to know if she was fond of him? "Did my gift get any fondness points from you?"

Metal: 0/5 Earth: 3/5 Psychic: 0/2
Eidetic Memory
Kaiser-Hughes

Fuli
Female
Algiz Healer
Cougar
© Lightwood
4(8.25) years
Linked Accounts

Mismatched hues widened. Had he read her thought?! Her mouth gaped open like fish out of water, trying to figure out what to say. But then she finally realized his word choice also meant he'd been thinking of her. Unable to think of something she looked to the ground. Transmute activated for the first time, a small piece of the earth right in front of her began to shift and change to a dull metal copper. How interesting. She figured she could try to repay Berengar, but the only image in her head at the moment was really embarrassing...

Oops, turns out the weird metal must've been listening to her innermost thoughts because right before her eyes it began morphing into a small statue of her cuddled up next to the polar bear. Alarmed, she quickly swatted at the lovey dovey creation. Hoping desperately he didn't see it.

"Slightly fond doesn't result in a man giving a woman a beautiful gift. Why, I must be on your mind lot, too, huh?" If he was some sort of mind reader then there was no way she could try to lie and say she never thought of him. Berengar would call her out, surely. "Maybe I should tell your sister myself. It'd be really amusing to me seeing her tease you."

When asked if he scored fondness points, her heart literally jumped into her throat. "Um," what was she supposed to say? That she thought of him day and night and had no idea why? That when she closed her eyes she saw cheetah spots? No. "I think you surpassed all the points I can give. If we're keeping count, um, does my gift give me points too?" With a shaky paw, she slowly pushed the little statue closer to him. The one of Berengar basically spooning her while they both peacefully rest side by side. "It's my first time making anything and it's a little wonky, but it should show you how fond I am of you, cheetah boy."

Metal 2/6 | Psychic 1/15 | Fire 2/6 | Healing 0/6 | Savant 0/2
Chameleon 0/1 | Camouflage 0/1 | Affliction 0/1 | Axon 0/1 | Mask 0/1 | Wings 1/1 | Ascension 0/1 | Telekinesis 1/1 | Telekinetic 0/1

stock by Doryce S

Berengar
Male
Kamar-Taj Resident
Other bear
© Lizzy
4.50 (6.50) years
Linked Accounts

Berengar

His golden eyes watched as as changed a piece of metal. But before he could see what it really was she moved it out of the way. He bit his cheek to stop from laughing. Was Fuli embarrassed right now? She was adorable. His eyes flicked back to hers at her words and he looked down slightly bashfully. He was used to liking others outside of his family but he did like Fuli. His heart panged in his chest anytime he thought of her. Was this how his fathers felt? "Yes you're on my mind alot. Even when we are apart, i find myself reminded of you often." Probably one of the most eloquent things he'd ever said. But he knew his nic speech probably wouldn't last long. He didn't do the mushy talk. It made him feel weird.

He let out a laugh before shaking his head. "Baldovin would probably ask why you're telling her. I love her but man does she have a way with words." He said shaking his head. Baldovin gave him a run for his money. His other siblings were so soft spoken and then there was him and Baldovin. Though Marelda could be loud as well.

He looked down at the figurine that she had brushed away early and saw it was her cuddled up to him. His heart gave another pang in his chest. Did this mean she actually liked him? What was he going to tell his family? He choked a bit when he went to speak before clearing his throat. "Y- His voice came out higher pitched than he wanted it to so he cleared his throat once more. "Yes it does. As for being wonky I think its good. Everything is wonky when it comes to a polar bear and a cougar. But it works for us." He said with a smirk on his face.

He looked away from her before looking at the trees. Were they dating now? They both exchanged gifts to each other and he liked her and she seemed to like him. In his mind that meant they might be dating now. "We are dating now." The words slipped out before he could stop them. But he found that he liked saying it out loud. He never thought that he, Berenger Kaiser-Hughes, would be dating anyone but this worked for him. Now he just had to tell everyone. And not make himself look like a fool while doing it. Easy peasy.

Metal: 0/5 - Earth: 3/5 - Psychic: 0/2
Eidetic Memory
Kaiser-Hughes

Fuli
Female
Algiz Healer
Cougar
© Lightwood
4(8.25) years
Linked Accounts

Dating? What..was that? Fuli was never really taught much about relationships, her first and only being with D'Art. Her brows furrowed as she looked up at the bear, confusing evident on her features. "I don't know what that is.. No one really taught me any of these terms." There was a pinprick of guilt and shame that flickered across her eyes for a brief moment. Heat rising to her cheeks for a completely different reason now. Did this mean she was loving her ghostly mate less and less? That wasn't something she wished to come true. Not now, not ever.

"My children have never had a father figure. I don't think I could ever uproot them from the only home they've ever known. So I'm not sure how this..relationship would work." Fuli would never choose a man over her kids. Their happiness meant more to her. No matter how much she might like the polar bear, Fuli wouldn't dare risk the stability the kingdom gave her family. Never again.

Metal 2/6 | Psychic 1/15 | Fire 2/6 | Healing 0/6 | Savant 0/2
Chameleon 0/1 | Camouflage 0/1 | Affliction 0/1 | Axon 0/1 | Mask 0/1 | Wings 1/1 | Ascension 0/1 | Telekinesis 1/1 | Telekinetic 0/1

stock by Doryce S