Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Fall Year 12
Nov. 12th - Feb. 2nd

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Oct. '20
Character
Most Villainous

Exposed
[played by Akradr]
Thread
Deus Ex Machina

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Borders [MEETING] Deus Ex Machina

Perses
Male
Legion King
Wolf
© Silverfrost
2.75 (3.75) years
Height: 40 in
AP: 313.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 180 lbs

Heart  [MEETING] Deus Ex Machina

Perses Stormbringer ❊
The North Remembers

Perses had left the Legion per Kallisto's orders and arrived at the Kingdom's borders. His mind was set as he stood there, Companion perched on his shoulders, three feet away from the scent marker. He was brought back to the memories of the Kingdom he had once lived in.

And then the Storm King thought of the family he had raised in the Legion and all of the members of the Legion. He was doing this for them. His resolve was strengthened as he thought of them. He prayed to the Stars and Spirits that this would all work out.

The Legion was all but a ghost, with so few members they could no longer stand on their own. The Bear Queen and the Wolf King had discussed the matter. And the plan had been made. This was the first step. He would see if the Kingdom would accept Legion members and alert them to their possible arrival as it would be courteous to let them know before probably five to seven creatures arrived at the Borders so it didn't look like a raid.

If this failed, he didn't know what they would do. So he couldn't fail.

With that, the crimson-eyed King raised his head to call for Regalia. But he figured that any Kingdom leader may come. With that, he waited.

OOC⟶ Made it a Meeting so that there is no post order <3
Word Count⟶ 200+
Psychic: 0/9 | Earth: 0/11 | Water: 0/8 | Electricity: 0/8
Companion: 0/1 | Shift: 0/1 | Camouflage: 0/1 | Chameleon: 0/1 | Telekinesis: 0/1 | Telekinetic: ∞ (0/1) | Dart: 0/2 | Messenger: 0/1
Lucky: ∞ | Eidetic Memory: ∞ | Investigator: ∞ | Persuasive:
stock by Sas R. & Elli S.

Perses wears a black leather collar with a raven pendant

Kjarik
Male
Aldrnari Co-King
Wolf
© Makao
4.25 years
Height: 42 in
AP: 232AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 190lbs

RE: [MEETING] Deus Ex Machina

Kjarik was visiting the healer’s hut, just to check if everything was okay. And even though that wasnt part of his duties, he still felt like it wouldnt hurt to learn from other tasks. Like that he wanted to be there for his members even if it meant to work with them. He wanted to become a more humane king, one who wouldnt be seen as a god or deity, more like a member more. But well, as he finished checking on Yurei the healer, he walked out giving her a soft smile before walking off. As he did,Greenpaw activated. Creating a flower trail behind him as he walked.

As he did , he moved to the Blossom glow, and there a call from the borders reached his ears. ’Let’s se who we can help today!’ Calmly he went to meet whoever was calling, there as he attempted to approach found a large male there.

Placing a soft smile in his lips he aimed to walk forward. “Greetings good sir, I am Co-King Kjarik Dame Fritjov, how may I help you on this beautiful day?” He asked as he smiled again.

She walks. | "he talks." | he thinks. | Magic
Plant 1/2 and Water 0/2

OC-PPed Yurei
stock byBin G

Sribna
Male
Aldrnari King
Coyote
© Avocado
5.25 (5.5) years
Height: 24 in
AP: 175.4AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 60 lbs

Sribna Nich

Just because I am blind does not mean I cannot see.

Sribna let out a small yawn sitting atop Xewk’s back. Today him and his fellow king were border patrolling, but it was warm outside and that was making him sleepy. Though he was Shifted into a red squirrel atop the man’s back made it no less warm. The summer sun’s rays warmed his fur and he was resisting just curling up and taking a snooze. After all, that wouldn’t be a very kingly thing to do when he was supposed to be on border patrol. Plus… it really was as improper as it was awkward.

Both king’s attentions were drawn to the borders before them as a call for Regalia sounded out. Both men having Eidetic Memories and personal experiences with Perses knew it was him who sounded the call.

"We are headed to that call.” Xewk sounded out, keeping his annoyance from showing through his voice. What did Perses want with Regalia?

Sribna gave an “mhm” in agreeance, though he had met Perses before, he knew Xewk had more of a past with the man. They had a meeting about it after all. He really had nothing more to say on the matter as of now.

As the kings approached within speaking range, both heard Kjarik’s words.

Sribna gave a smile, happy that his Co-King had been quick on the response to someone calling at the borders, even if that person had been calling for someone else. Speaking from atop Xewk’s back his words were cheerful, ”Hello there Kjarik. Hello there Perses.”

Xewk gave Kjarik a nod of acknowledgement before turning his gaze to Perses, remaining silent as he awaited the man’s reply. After all, it hadn’t been them that he called for, but Commander Regalia. So perhaps the topic was really none of their business. Still, Xewk didn't trust Perses, not with the given past the man had displayed.

"Sribna Speaks.""Xewk Speaks."
Dan Hutcheson

Oc note. PPed Xewk as he is mine
Oc note: Due to Shift Sribna is a red squirrel. He is on top of Xewk's back sitting down.

Herleif
Male
Aldrnari Resident
Wolf
© Lizzy
4.00 (5.75) years
AP: 140.5AP
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2020, 02:43 PM by Herleif. Edited 1 time in total.)
Herleif Dame-Fritjov
Settle down and listen to me

Though Herleif was no longer a King of the realm he would always come for a border calling. It wasn't in him to ignore them. Though the Avatar's may think him 'unfit' he knew he wasn't. He was a King with everything in his being. The voice at his borders he knew. Personally. A wolf that was once a member but got kicked out. Why was he upon their borders once again and calling for Regalia? His limbs moved quickly but he arrived slightly late. Kjarik, Sribna, and Xewk were already there. He listened to his brother cordially address the male before Sribna address him in the same way. Xewk, he noted just stayed silent. He was not one to hold his tongue ever so his eyes narrowed as he looked at the male wolf. He attempted to stop his forward movement at Kjarik's side if allowed.

Herleif pinned his ears slightly as he looked at Perses. The male had been kicked out of the Kingdom for a reason why was he back? "Perses, what matters do you have on our borders?" He said sharp and to the point. He was not one to broker small talk, instead he liked to get to the fruit of the matter. His head was held high as he looked at the other male. He wasn't trying to out do the other leaders of the realm but small talk annoyed him. Especially if it was another adult that had already been kicked out of the Kingdom for breaking the rules. Sribna and Kjarik, to him, seemed in the talkative mood. However, he was not. He wanted the male gone off the borders. Even if Perses called for Regalia. No meeting had been called to allow the male back into the Kingdom so it was a bold move for him to even be there.

Electricity - 0/6
Bardic - 0/6
Anima - 0/11
Eidetic Memory | Investigator | Tracker | Stealthy |
Shift - 1/1 | Disguise - 0/1 | Clarity 0/1 | Bulwark 0/1
Smoke Trail - 0/1 |

Actions. | "Herleif" "Avrid" | 'Thoughts.'

Wolf stock (Kati H.) | Overlay (kerast)

Herleif wears a small leather cord with the rune for Aldrinari on it. It grants him Anima magic.

Perses
Male
Legion King
Wolf
© Silverfrost
2.75 (3.75) years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 10-06-2020, 08:09 AM by Perses. Edited 1 time in total.)
Perses Stormbringer ❊
The North Remembers

Perses did not have to wait long as a large male wolf -- larger than he -- arrived. The beast didn't recognize this man but he introduced himself as "Co-King", Kjarik Dame-Fritjov. The man seemed kind. Though the wolf had to wonder what happened to Herleif. The beast dipped his head in a respectful greeting.

Before the Stormking could reply, he caught sight of Xewk with a squirrel perched on his back. The squirrel spoke and the beast's Eidetic Memory recognized it as Sribna. He remembered his many interactions with Xewk and he didn't think the man thought highly of him. He remembered their last meeting with the koala cub and how he had lectured Akeela. Another respectful dip of his head occurred before he opened his mouth to speak.

And then Herleif arrived and his tone was sharp and body language aggressive. The beast dipped his head in respect and then decided it was now or never to speak since he gained quite an audience. Now, how was he going to start?

"Greetings King Kjarik, King Xewk, Sribna, and King Herleif," the beast decided to start off politely. "I am Perses Stormbringer, King of the Legion, a realm in the North, in the Whitebark Woods." He spoke to introduce himself to Kjarik as it was only polite. He knew that perhaps only Xewk would know of the Legion so he prefaced for the rests' sake.

"The Legion is falling." His tone was somber. "Our members number less than ten at this point and almost half are children. Queen Kallisto and worry for the safety of our realm and have decided we will dissolve the Legion as it cannot stand on its own."

"My Queen has sent me to speak with Kingdom Leaders to ask if you will accept our members if they choose to come here. My Queen sent me before we made the announcement as we did not want to leave our people without somewhere to go; that would go against everything the Legion stands for. And we didn't want our families to show up on your borders without any warning." His tone was sincere and voice serious. He considered Herleif's reaction.

"I know I was cast from the Kingdom and I understand that you don't want me back." He spoke frankly and was honest as his resolve was strengthened even more. "All that matters to me is that my family and my people are safe. And if I must live as a Rogue for the rest of my life to keep them safe, then I will." the crimson-eyed King's declaration was honest. The girls still had Valravn as their father figure and while it would hurt him greatly to be away from his family, the safety of the realm and his family was all that mattered. Whatever it takes.

Word Count⟶ 200+
Companion: 0/1 | Shift: 0/1 | Camouflage: 0/1 | Chameleon: 0/1 | Telekinesis: 0/1 | Telekinetic: ∞ (0/1) | Dart: 0/2 | Messenger: 0/1

Amelia
Female
Player Account
© Amelia
30 years
Height: 5' 3''
AP: 46,480.5AP
42 Attached Accounts

Weight: N/A

(This post was last modified: 10-06-2020, 08:42 AM by Erling. Edited 1 time in total.)
STAFF NOTE :

Hey, y'all!

Beware of metagaming.

Both Perses and Herleif read annoyance on Xewk's face via Investigator, but Xewk's post does not say he showed annoyance at all. Investigator can be tricky, but make sure there is always something in the post to back up what your character notices with it.

Please edit accordingly. ♥

Regalia
Female
Valkyrja Commander
Wolf
© Amelia
3.5 (13) years
Height: 35 in
AP: 700.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 131 lbs

(This post was last modified: 10-06-2020, 09:01 AM by Erling. Edited 1 time in total.)

Regalia was the one called for, so of course she headed towards the borders as quickly as she could. Moving at a trot, she heard the rustle of wings above and looked up to find Frigga in the form of a secretarybird (via shift), shadowing her. "I was in the area," Frigga called down cheerfully. Regalia laughed. More like she'd recognized Perses' voice and was curious. Heck, so was Regalia.

They arrived to find Kjarik, Xewk, Sribna, and Herleif already there. "It's a fuckin' party," Regalia proclaimed, grinning. That grin was wiped off her face when Perses finished speaking. Expression grim, she looked at the Kings and Queens of the realm and said, "I'll call for the rest of the council," lifted her head, and howled for them.

Frigga inclined her head at Regalia's judgement -- though she wondered why Perses had only called for Regalia if the matter required all of the council. Perhaps because he had been her ward?

After waiting for more council members to arrive, she would speak. "I feel that I speak for the council when I say that we will of course evaluate and accept your members on an individual basis. To ensure they do indeed wish to join and are willing to assimilate. However--" she paused because there was no nice way to say this, "--granting you citizenship is a more complicated matter. Commander Regalia was the one who stripped you of your rank, so I'd like to hear from her. I would also like your Queen to join us so we may hear her assessment of your character." Before they made their choice, she firmly believed they needed to hear the facts. Perses was a boy when he was kicked out; had the man he'd become changed?

"Frigga Speaks" | "Regalia Speaks"
OOC ⟶ Post from Loki/Erling/Thora incoming in a moment!

Psychic: 0/15 | Light: 0/15 | Plant: 0/15 | Divination: 0/15 | Water: 0/15 | Air: 0/15
Shift: 0/1 | Telekinesis: 0/1
Lightfruit: 0/1
Investigator: ∞ | Combat Reflexes: ∞ | Hunter:

Fire: 0/15 | Electricity: 0/15 | Earth: 0/15 | Water: 0/15 | Kinetic: 0/6
Wings: 0/1 | Meteor Shower: 0/1 | Shocking Stomp: 0/1 | Repulsor: 0/1
Agile: ∞ | Endurance: ∞ | Acrobatic: ∞ | Fertile:
Background & Background by AshenSorrow@DA | AWD Stock by Joachim S. Müller@Flickr | Wolf Stock by Elli S.@Dawnthieves | Table by Silverfrost

Erling
Male
Aldrnari Resident
Coyote
© Amelia
2.25 years
Height: 29 in
AP: 137.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 89 lbs

Erling

I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable, I am an original

Erling followed closely at his lupine father's side, responding with him to the council's call. Ever since he'd turned of age, he'd been determined to learn a role worthy of his heritage. He was much smaller than his wolf parents, but he knew (based upon his coyote father's status) that such a thing wouldn't hold him back here. That didn't mean he didn't feel he had something to prove.

Loki arrived, catching his daughter's words. Yes, they would need to hear testimony before deciding on this man's request. "I concur," he said to make his opinion known.

Erling kept his face neutral, but he blatantly stared at Perses, the would-be-king. Black and white should have reminded him of a skunk, but the wolf was handsome in a nontraditional way. Why he was feeling this way? He couldn't fathom what about this man had caught his attention. All he knew was that the fantasy of having this ex-king beneath him was...appealing. Was it the power? Further investigation was needed.

Thora arrived at a trot, ears alert so she could better hear Frigga's words. It helped her infer what was going on, but for now, she had nothing to add.

"Erling Speaks." | "Loki Speaks." | "Thora Speaks."
Jerry Kirkhart

Perses
Male
Legion King
Wolf
© Silverfrost
2.75 (3.75) years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 10-06-2020, 09:33 AM by Perses. Edited 2 times in total.)
Perses Stormbringer ❊
The North Remembers

Perses saw Regalia and Frigga arrived -- he remembered the strange bird form she had once taken to meet Akeela. He was hopeful as he hoped that they would listen to his proposal. He saw Regalia'a expression become grim as he spoke. Was she disappointed or empathising with him. He had no clue.

The Commander called for the Council. And then there was a pause as they waited. And then a white-furred male and the she-wolf he remembered meeting when he first met Valravn. As well as a gold and white coyote who did look rather unique. And was staring at him. The beast wondered if this man was of the Council though he seemed young, younger than Perses. Perhaps he was observing, that might explain the staring. Had he never met another realm leader before?

And then Frigga spoke. The Storm King looked relieved to hear that Legion members would be accepted. That was all he cared for. He had sworn an oath to the Queens to protect and serve the Legion with everything he had. And securing them a possible home would be his last act of duty as King.

The Queen added that granting him a home would be more complicated. The Storm King understood. As a King, he looked back at his own stupidity and honestly would have punished his past self for that. And as a father, too. Anastasia was giving him grey hairs with her exploits. And minor heart attacks when she left the lands or traveled too close to the borders.

Frigga asked for the crimson-eyed King to summon Queen Kallisto. Or just the Queen. Did they wonder what happened to Akeela?

Nodding, the beast spoke. "Of course," he spoke respectfully and then raised his head to howl for Kallisto, calling her to the Kingdom borders. He hoped she would respond. And all he had to do was wait.

Word Count⟶ 200+

Leif
Male
Verja Resident
A. wild dog
© Avocado
2.75 years
Height: 26 in
AP: 64.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 95 lbs

Leif had heard the call for council and began to make his way over. As heir, he should probably attend whatever this call was for. Even if he did not speak and merely just watched, he could learn many things. In his mind the council was supposed to be wise and trusted.

As the borders came into view he was surprised to see so many people already there. Some of whom he knew, like his mother and father and grandfather, others, not as much. To his surprise there was someone around his age there, a blonde coyote. At a closer look… there were a few people around his age there. Really that meant nothing however, as Leif’s parents didn’t seem to age anymore, so appearances were deceiving. Deciding to stand to the right of his father Leif looked at the man across the borders curious on what he wanted.

He listened to his mother speak, followed by his grandfather’s agreement on her words. His mother spoke very intelligently-- I mean she was intelligent-- however Leif had never seen her in action before speaking to a rogue like such. It was interesting, and impressive. He wondered if he could be like that one day.

oc note: Posting more peeps after this.