Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 13
Feb. 5th - Mar. 19th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Jan. '21
Character
Best Leader

Sribna
[played by Avocado]
Thread
[M] When the world becomes a fantasy and you're more than you can ever be

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome You are the moon and I am the stars, let us light up the sky and shine bright

Hera
Female
Valkyrja Cadet
Wolf
© Raton
2.5 years
Height: 38in
AP: 41.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 98lbs

You are the moon and I am the stars, let us light up the sky and shine bright

Hera Dame

Get a sword, name it kindness,
kill them with kindness

Hera was about it again. She was determined to prove that she could make it as a Cadet and later on as a warrior. She desperately wanted to fight along side her mother and fight for the Kingdom that was her home, the only home she had ever known. Everything before her entry in the Kingdom was a blur and nothing seemed to jog her memory and so she shrugged it off as if were a pesky bug, she cared not about a life that she may have had for she loved the life she did have. The life that was her own, with her beautiful mother, darling siblings and Sebastian too, it was a life that she would not trade for anything. Keeping to the lands that the Kingdom reigned over, Hera decided to visit a land that she visited once, no it was twice now.. The memory of meeting Sebastian here in the rain forest washed over her. Heat rose to the tips of her ears and she shook out her pelt. She would have to talk to her mother about what this meant but slowly she was figuring it out on her own. That she, undoubtedly, favored the boy over others. But, he was a Dame.. His last name matched that of her mother's, and her own.

Trekking silently through the rain forest, Hera recalled the words spoken by the male Herleif;

"You're running out of breath for a few reasons possibly. 1. You don't have the stamina yet, to run as such a brisk pace, even starting off as slow as you are. I suggest starting a pace and keeping it consistent. It will help. 2. You aren't breathing correctly. When running, always take a breathe through your nose and mouth. That allows for your body to get the maximum amount of oxygen.

"Breathe through your mouth and your nose.. Keep at a steady pace and don't break it. she told herself with a firm nod before beginning to start a slow jog. Doing as the male instructed the young teen kept a steady jog up and remembered to breath through her nose as well as her mouth. After a short time, longer than the first time she had tried, the she-wolf found herself growing tired and slowed her pace more but continued to push through - refusing to halt and cease her training. She wanted to get her stamina up so she could attempt some spars with others.

Perhaps Sebastian would want to spar with me The child thought to herself.

"Talk here."
Bine G.

As I look at the Birds Flying, I want to follow them and Fly as well.
Freely underneath the Blue Sky. I want to follow them.
Let's get out, out, I want to get out of here now.
Above the Sky, I feel like there will be something for me.
Like the Birds in the Sky, lets fly to the sky, fly high.

Hera has this marking on the right side of her face in this color #007dae

Sirus
Male
Aldrnari Hunter
Tiger
© Abnormal
7.25 years
Height: 42
AP: 60AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 260

RE: You are the moon and I am the stars, let us light up the sky and shine bright

You wanted to play the coldness follows,
this isn't a game your life I'll swallow.

Sirus never found himself in this part of the land, ever. Memories fade as he focus' on the present and future more than the past. His scars told more stories than he could even imagine, he lived with that for the rest of his days. Large body swaying slightly as he remains fully at ease. Tail lazily behind him, dangling just above the forest floor. Brow arches curiously as violet eyes scan around him, ears twitch to each sound, a hunter habit. Nose twitching to the moisture held in the air, causing the air to feel heavier in sections of the land. Odd place, it was so warm, yet he was shaded by trees that were scattered around the area. Large stone structures graced the land in a magnificent display of the wonders in this life.

Paws splay below his weight as sheathed claws stay hidden behind velvet paws. gunmetal coat lay relaxed over his muscles, thick limbs lazily taking gentle steps to remain as quiet as possible. Muzzle wrinkles as tongue comes past his teeth to clear his whiskers. What the fuck was he even doing? He was so bored, so restless, he could hunt but then again, he didn't have a reason to as of yet and he could not hunt upon the lands. He already had enough trouble in his past for a life time. He was much more tame and self controlling than he was just a short time ago... Before he was imprisoned for his deeds, evil deeds, his skin tightens under his pelt at the memories. He had remorse but he had to admit, he didn't even forget the joy of doing all the things he had done. Just a chapter in his life that was over, but he had to live with it always, it was part of who he is and what made him the man he is today.

Violet eyes snap to motion and return him to the now. His memories fading from his mind as his focus is landed upon a blue eyed wolf, she was coming down from a jog and now pacing at a rather fast pace. Sirus was merely 30 feet from her, his head lifts, dragon necklace making only slight noise, he often even forgot he had it. Weight shifts as he slows his walk though aiming to close the distance between them. She looked winded, but that merely a rough assumption as he allows his eyes to wander over her. She had the scent of the kingdom upon her, perhaps another Dame child since Sirus had quickly picked up that this was quite literally a kingdom of them.

Brow arches as he attempts to halt roughly 10 feet from her, head on, if she had allowed him to approach. Standing tall and proud, scars stretch upon his face as lips twitch before he speaks. Sporting his classic 3 large scars across his face and lips, matching the ones on his shoulders and chest. Painful forever reminders of his upbringing and the darkness that held. "Were you running from something, young lady?" His vocals were smooth and deep, bellowing from deep within his chest. He had a rather monotone manner to his voice as always. Ears twitch forth to listen, he could tell she was just merely a pup still, perhaps a teen, he wasn't fully sure. She looked young, but winded which caused his hackles to bristle in case she was running from someone...

And I can't help to smile at your pain,
you wanted to play but I already won.

Narrative. | "Dialogue." | 'Monologue.'
Stock | Stock

Hera
Female
Valkyrja Cadet
Wolf
© Raton
2.5 years
Linked Accounts

RE: You are the moon and I am the stars, let us light up the sky and shine bright

Hera Dame

kill them with kindness

Smooth, deep, tones caught the young girl's attention. Moving her head around she quickly pinpointed the male and turned her soft, joy-filled, gaze onto him. A smile sprung up onto her maw and she quickly shook her head. "Running from someone? No indeed! Who, here, is there to run from?" she spoke with a melodic type voice before dipping her head with respect. "I was training, jogging, my mother - the Commander of the Valkyrja, told me that it was my first assignment. To jog and build my strength up and to spar and so here I am!" her eyes danced with excitement "Oh! How terribly rude of me, my name is Hera Dame - daughter of Regalia Dame! Who might you be? I don't recall seeing you around before but then again there are many in the Kingdom I have yet to meet - oh! wouldn't it be great to meet everyone in the Kingdom?" she continued on, yammering on and on and on.

It could be said that she did not have a shy bone in her body. Strangers did not equal danger in her head, no they meant possible friends and she did not fear meeting others. "What's your name?" she asked with a tilt of her head, her tail swaying along behind her.

. "Talk here."
Bine G.

Sirus
Male
Aldrnari Hunter
Tiger
© Abnormal
7.25 years
Linked Accounts

Within seconds of the words leaving his lips, he regretted it. Her upbeat voice and joyful manners caused immediate irritation within the large man. Ears tilt back as she talks, brow remaining arched as he narrows his eyes on her. Lips wrinkle slightly as he grimaces, what had he started? He would keep it noted that from now on, he would refrain from engaging with strangers. She babbled on and on, expressing that she was training, a request of her mother. Frows furrow as he inhales deeply and does a long exhale as eyes close in irritation before opening when she speaks her mother's name. Regalia. The name stings in his memory and seen the rest of her speech is unheard.

Regalia was around while Sirus was behind bars. She brought him food, enough to keep him alive. He was 99.9% sure that she hated him with a deep seeded passion. Pupils pin point at the realization that if he was found standing before her daughter, he could have his limbs torn from his body. Hackles remain bristled as he takes a small step back. He had no interest in telling the girl about the truth behind his discomfort. Ears remain back as she snaps his from his thoughts, asking his name. Head lifts high as horned skull tilts downward only slightly to look at her. Regalia had a bad image on him in her head, he couldn't blame her. She would rather he be dead, like most others. He could not blame this young girl for her mother's hate of him.

"Sirus Lestrange-Carrow." Deep vocals come out in a quiet tone as brow arches once more upon his staring at her. She did look like Regalia, he could only imagine that she would soon operate the same as well. The apple never fell far from the tree, he knew that from experience with his own parents. He was more like his father than he was his mother... That was only because his mother was most likely killed after he managed to survive a rather nasty battle. Violet eyes scan the girl further before he tilts his head slightly at her, "Spar, you say?" The question rolls off his tongue with a classy and smooth tone. Ears remain tilted back as he ponders to himself, "Have you ever sparred before?" He asks her, curiosity laces his words as he genuinely awaits her answer.

Stock | Stock

Hera
Female
Valkyrja Cadet
Wolf
© Raton
2.5 years
Linked Accounts

Hera Dame

kill them with kindness

Hera's smile never faltered. She sensed something about the male but she quickly brushed it off as weariness towards her - after all she was a stranger to him, it could be that he was uncomfortable. She sat down and watched him with a curious glint in her eyes as he spoken his name and then proceeded to question her about the sparring.

"Only two, well.. One real one the other one was a playful banter between me and another teen of the Kingdom. Not long ago I visited the arena and came across a young male that also resides here - we sparred but we used it as a learning experience for each other rather then to see who would out right win." she said with a small shrug of her shoulders "It is nice to meet you Mr. Sirus Lestrange-Carrow" Hera dipped her head in greeting before attempting to make eye contact with the male. "Just then I was jogging, I was hoping to come across someone else while doing so and maybe get their advice on how to better myself and progress with training." she explained.

"Talk here."
Bine G.

Sirus
Male
Aldrnari Hunter
Tiger
© Abnormal
7.25 years
Linked Accounts

Sirus lets his ears remain forth as she speaks, he could not get irritated. She was a child, he had to remind himself of that, she was just excited and happy. She had no idea what life was even about. Anyone in their teens or youth was a child regardless, Sirus had been around the block more than a few times. His experiences had lent him great and devastating lessons that he learned the hard way all around. He did not take pity on himself, nor did he take pity on others. She speaks of the arena, a young man had practiced with her to see who would win. Brow cocks upright as he looks down at her slightly, "Did you win?" He would ask her in a monotone voice, deep vocals laced with nothing but boring tone.

He sucks a breath in as she speaks his name, "It is a pleasure, miss Hera Dame, daughter of Regalia Dame..." He speaks to her kindly this time, horned head dipping in respect as well. Scars stretch as he winkles his muzzle for a mere second before showing a small smirk, a huff of chuckle is brief in his chest, "Your mother is a wonderous creature, you shall make her proud. You look much like her." He would add, perhaps to boost the youth's ego, who didn't need some lifting up? Perhaps not her, she was as joyful and friendly as they come, Sirus had minor admiration for that feature. She was untainted by loss or struggle, but it would come with time, it always did.

Straightening himself, he watches her with docile eyes. Did she possess any magic? Sirus was not afraid to take hits, "Do you possess any talents, Miss Dame?" He would ask as he examines her, no markings, no scars, no hinderances seem to lay upon her though some were under the skin. He on the other hand was covered in nasty scars and battle wounds. He smiles lightly at her, a half hearted one, as he never smiled. He had no reason to but he knew it was socially acceptable to do so, he had learned a lot the past few years. "Come now, miss Dame, show me what you have got..." His vocals kind as he stands tall, limbs bend slightly as he widens his stance. Tail flicks lazily behind him as his eyes remain on her. He was in no position to attack her, he was merely curious what she had to offer and would take any hit she could give. Sirus was an honest man now, he was curious and perhaps a part of him wanted to help her.

Stock | Stock

Hera
Female
Valkyrja Cadet
Wolf
© Raton
2.5 years
Linked Accounts

Hera Dame

kill them with kindness

'Did you win?'

The teen's smile remained the same as she went to answer him. "To be honest I am not to sure who won the spar but I did learn some things that will be needed if I were to fight someone for real" she said with a shrug of her shoulder. Regardless of her open-book, free-to-read, mind the child had enough sense to keep what she had learned to herself. While she was no where near weary of the large male that stood in front of her she believed it best to keep her sparring finds to herself - and her mother if her mother were to ask her something.

At his next words, warmth crept up from the pads of her paws to the tips of her ears and spread throughout her body. She took what he said as a high compliment, to be compared to her mother was , to her, being compared to someone of extremely high-rank or, even, an avatar. She loved the very ground her mother treaded on and to be able to be like her was a goal that Hera was striving to reach. The young girl gave a musical laugh "I thank you kindly for you words, Sir! It means a lot to me for you to say that." she said as she dipped her head to him then tilting her head she thought about the next words, what did he mean by talents? Did he mean magic? "I can summon water, if that is what you mean by talents Mr. Carrow.

Hera watched as he smiled her blue eyes dancing. "You have a beautiful smile, you should do it more often Mr. Carrow.". The young wolf continued to watch the tiger, watching his movements as he began to move into a stance that made her believe that he wished to spar, his words coinciding with her thoughts on it. She gave a small nod "If you wish to spar, I would be honored to spar against you. Perhaps I can learn things from you."

. "Talk here."
Bine G.

Sirus
Male
Aldrnari Hunter
Tiger
© Abnormal
7.25 years
Linked Accounts

Sirus Lestrange-Carrow

“I wanna be king in your story, I wanna know who you are.”

Her comments would not go unnoticed as she complimented his smile. The rest of the conversation was white noise in his ears. He could be such an arrogant prick at times. It was in his nature to be so cold and heartless, lacking much ability to feel bad. Brow arches as she speaks of her magic, as well that was willing to spar him. He chuckles in his mind, 'I would crush you.' His mind speaks to itself at the realization that size was on his side. Possessing Durable and Agile however did bring it to a much easier chance for him to react to her moves. Though of course, this was purely for training purposes, he did not wish to cause her harm but to merely see is she was any good naturally.

Eyes narrow upon her, they shine a bright violet with curiosity as he examines her. Her mother was quite the woman, she should follow in her paw prints should she not? Sirus allows his hackles to bristle along his spine, widened stance remains as limbs bend only slightly. Backing away from her to give them roughly 5 feet distance between each other. "Come now, miss Dame. The first move is on you." His deep vocals ring out gently, an invitation for her to start the game. Horned skull lowers slightly to protect valuable throat, as tail gently sways behind him, waiting to aid in balance. Taking into account the footing below him, mostly dirt, loose dirt with some grass mixed in and small shrubbery around them.

Muzzle wrinkles to show his teeth as jaw parts slightly. Tongue pushes back into his mouth to prevent being bitten by his own self. Claws unsheathe and dig into the loose dirt below his paws, gunmetal body remains ready. Ears pin to his horned skull as he releases a small growl from deep within his throat, sounding more like a light snarl. Not in warning or threat but in ready. "Hit me with your best shots, lets see what you've got." He says gently as he resumes his stance in wait for what she would do first. Eyes calculate the area around them, taking into account trees and rocks. Potential aids and hazards as he sets narrowed eyes back upon her.

Sirus vs Hera
For:
Practice
Move: 0/3
Limit: 7 Days
42 in | 260 lbs
Health: Excellent
Full Dodge: 0/2
Spars: 3L | 4W | 2D | 1T

Air: 0/5 | Healing: 0/2
Spider ∞ | Agile ∞ | Durable ∞ | Affliction 0/1 | Charm 0/1 | Dart 0/2 | Combat Reflexes 0/2
Hydroguise 0/1

He walks "He Talks." He Thinks

Tiger | Horns

Hera
Female
Valkyrja Cadet
Wolf
© Raton
2.5 years
Linked Accounts

Hera Dame

kill them with kindness

Hera nodded her head. Falling silent the child would let her eyes move over the male's form, almost as if she were sizing him up. Her gaze sparked once before she shifted her position and widened her stance. Legs spread apart to give her better balance, tail raised and chin tucked towards her chest. She would stand still for a moment longer as if debating on how to attack the male - knowing that her feigning to one side might not work on him. No, she would just out right attack him. Head on! A moment more passed before she started forwards and as she started forwards, just as her front paws came into contact with the ground geyser would activate for the first time and being the first time water would appear three feet in front of her, shooting weakly upwards only to evaporate into nothingness.

Confusion made the girl stop for a moment. She hadn't meant for that to happen, a frown danced across her face. She stood still as if contemplating something then as if understanding what had happened, the girl turned her eyes back onto Sirus. IF her blunder and slight confusion at the sudden appearance of water hadn't caused her any kind of mishap the girl would start up again and attempt to leap into the air, attempting to fling her full weight at the male in hopes that she may knock into him.

-OCC: To clarify what has happened, Hera has activated Geyser for the first time - it is said to With a stomp of the foot, the user can create a geyser within 3 feet of themselves on the ground. On the initial post, the water from the geyser has the force of a tackle from a wolf. Afterwards, it's force is negligible, but it continues to pump a high volume of water for 3 posts. This water is lukewarm in temperature, and after three posts the 'geyser' closes back up as if it had never existed. This being her first time it is weak and does nothing. It causes her confusion and therefore her attack is delayed.

Hera vs Sirus
For: Practice
Move: 1/3
38in | 98 lbs
Full Dodge: 0/1

. "Talk here."
Bine G.

Sirus
Male
Aldrnari Hunter
Tiger
© Abnormal
7.25 years
Linked Accounts

Sirus Lestrange-Carrow

“I wanna be king in your story, I wanna know who you are.”

Sirus watched her get ready, her stance seemed acceptable. His eyes watch her as she tucks her chin, 'Good Girl.' He thinks to himself, protecting the throat was such a valuable check point. He watches her as she shows no other signs of intimidation, this would not do. Before he can speak she steps forth, eyes watch as water shoots upward and fizzles away. Sirus returns his eyes back to her, she was completely stunned. Brow arches as he remains where he is, she takes more than acceptable time to come back from her dizzy state of shock. He has to hold back his chuckle as she soon would close the distance. Sirus releases a snarl, a disciplinary one. Limbs shift as he effectively dodges her attack, moving out of her line of attack. Shifting to the left at an easy pace before circling back to attempt to stand roughly 8 feet away from her. He turns to face her again, allowing distance to be between them if she would allow it.

"Sloppy." One word slips out of deep vocals, his lip twitches to flash his fangs. Growl rumbles in his chest, "You are your greatest enemy, Miss Dame. You need to believe in yourself more, think faster and be able to react when needed." He says as he stares at her, ears twitch as he shakes his head, "You lack intimidation..." He would begin again as he lifts his head up and look towards her, "Puff up your coat, let your hackles stand tall. Make yourself look bigger. Your teeth, should be out, this is a practice but treat it as the real thing or you will not learn. Winkle your muzzle, and bare your weapons. Always watch your tongue or you'll bite it." He explains as he shifts his weight from each front paw to allow him to sway visibly but only slightly.

"Check your surroundings, take mental note of what is an advantage and a disadvantage. Assess your opponent for what they have that you don't and vise versa. I have claws, you have nails, I have more traction on my side. You have smaller size, I am large, you have agility on your side. Calculate your moves quickly, that will come with time but always practice it. Your body can be slow but your mind is your fastest weapon." He explains as he narrows his eyes on her, "And stare like this, mark your target and do not ever let it go. Narrowing your vision will help keep distraction out of your sight." He would release a growl, letting a roar leave his lips that echo's across the area. "Use your voice... Intimidation is key next to all the other things. You need to be confident in what you do. Don't let failed or new magic shock you, it happens, to all of us. You know now, harness it, next time you will do better." He explains as he lowers his horned skull once more.

Sirus nods his head slightly, "Again." He coos to her. He would widen his stance, bending his limbs slightly in wait for her. Tail lashing slightly behind him, hackles bristling again as ears flatten to his skull. Eyes narrow on her, muzzle wrinkling as tongue pushes back in his jaws to stay protected. Head tilting down slightly to protect valuable throat, claws unsheathe and dig into the loose footing below him. Eyes would aim to narrow upon her left shoulder. Sirus would then attempt to activate Dart at the girl's left shoulder blade, not in the hopes to harm her, but in the hopes to get her head in the game. Practice should always be taken seriously.

Sirus vs Hera
For:
Practice
Move: 1/3
42 in | 260 lbs
Full Dodge: 1/2
Spars: 3L | 4W | 2D | 1T

Air: 0/5 | Healing: 0/2
Spider ∞ | Agile ∞ | Durable ∞ | Affliction 0/1 | Charm 0/1 | Dart 1/2 | Combat Reflexes 1/2
Hydroguise 0/1

OC: Dart - The user is able to create, at will, a dart of pure energy and simultaneously shoot it up to 50 feet away. Though this arrow cannot pierce flesh, it can do one of two things. It can either stun a target for a single post upon impact, leaving behind a light cut where it hits. Or it can knock a creature backwards five feet, in the direction the arrow is moving, leaving behind a small cut. This power, unlike others, may be used twice per thread.

He walks "He Talks." He Thinks

Tiger | Horns