Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 13
Feb. 5th - Mar. 19th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Jan. '21
Character
Best Leader

Sribna
[played by Avocado]
Thread
[M] When the world becomes a fantasy and you're more than you can ever be

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome At a loss for words.

Hera
Female
Valkyrja Cadet
Wolf
© Raton
2.5 years
Height: 38in
AP: 41.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 98lbs

At a loss for words.

Hera Dame

Get a sword, name it kindness,
kill them with kindness

Now of age, Hera had discovered a whole new way to spend her idle time. The young girl found that she liked exploring. She had been out just once since becoming an adult and had already had an encounter with someone. His name was Perses, it was a name she had learned from a young wolf at the pumpkin patch. He said he was a lord, just like his little niece had said he was.

An interesting fellow he was.

The young girl was jogging at a steady pace, she was content and happy with her life. She had her family and her friends and she was training to become a Warrior of the Valkyrja to fight alongside her mother. Oh, her mother! How much she loved her. She doubted that she could love anyone like she did her mother, although she was becoming slowly aware of her feelings for Sebastian. At his name her heart pounded - a strange feeling it was indeed.

She was exploring away from her homelands wanting to experience new things and meet new people, try new things and see new things. Soon, the girl entered a forest. Her blue eyes traveled along the trees curiously, it was the time of day that the sun was beginning to sink marring the sky with a brilliant course of colors; scarlets and oranges and reds, pinks and even purples colored the sky above the forest, just barely visible between the branches of the trees. Tilting her head upwards she squinted and smiled with awe. How interesting each place was.

Steadily the sun went down - the sky becoming increasingly dark until finally it was a dark midnight blue. The moon replace placed the sun and stars littered the sky around it. Lowering her muzzle she noted a strange glowing. Her eyes widened in awe and she slowly crept closer to a trunk of one of the many, many , trees. "Whoa... How.. beautiful." she breathed. For once the child was fighting for words, her tail didn't even move in its familiar fashion.

"Talk here."
Bine G.

As I look at the Birds Flying, I want to follow them and Fly as well.
Freely underneath the Blue Sky. I want to follow them.
Let's get out, out, I want to get out of here now.
Above the Sky, I feel like there will be something for me.
Like the Birds in the Sky, lets fly to the sky, fly high.

Hera has this marking on the right side of her face in this color #007dae

The Avatars
Other
All Powerful
Other
© Staff
∞ years
Height:
AP: 2,172AP
Linked Accounts

Weight:

RE: At a loss for words.

(This post was last modified: 01-19-2021, 07:35 PM by Lightwood. Edited 1 time in total.)

The Spirit of Battle didn’t often endow in the affairs of the mortal realm, painting it seemless and unnecessary; unless, of course, a throne needed it’s crown renowned. Or renewed, whatever hatchling fell first. Oh, not to mention the tournament of prestige, a festive fund of combat and tests, where to prove oneself worthy of winning its nobility —— as it was, he sought to address a particular woman. In spite of caring so very little for what may be, Cyfton surely took notice to those that thrived to strive for greatness, empowerment and resilience. He came in a thundery blizzard of ice and snow, harrowing the name of a god as it scorched the earth below, pelts of crisp dew hardening in rejoice. A brow came up, appearing before the cadet in both glory and power -- blue eyes glazed over them momentarily, fixated, stern, surreal -- he chuffed in whirls of wind, snowflakes wizarding everywhich direction. “Hera,” The polar bear’s voice bellowed like a longhorn, preaching glory and divinity in the wintry district he so easily bore, “You’ve done well, child, both in bravery and battle; be blessed, and know you are a cadet for more reasons than this.” And just like that, magic ensued and Cyfton breathed as it floated atone the air; then, he’d vanish in a swarm of ivory storms. The hollow returned to normal, no longer basking in the epilogue of a godly convention, despite it still being quite cold and uncouth already.

Winter was fun, no? He did not speak again and left the woman to ponder, or whatever they may choose to do.

SUMMARY
Something has happened!
As voted upon in the site-wide poll, Hera has been blessed! She has received a blessing marking (#007dae) that may be placed anywhere upon his body. Hera has been granted access to the Blessed powers found here.

He walks. | "He talks."

Hera
Female
Valkyrja Cadet
Wolf
© Raton
2.5 years
Height: 38in
AP: 41.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 98lbs

RE: At a loss for words.

(This post was last modified: 01-13-2021, 11:28 PM by Hera. Edited 1 time in total.)
"Blackbird singing in the dead of night"
Water: 0/2

It was sudden, magical, amazing! Were there even words to describe it? Perhaps not, not for someone like Hera who was so full of words yet lacking in the skills to even begin to describe something like this. It came in a sudden thundery blizzard of snow and ice, a bear! A rather large bear - was large even a suitable word?

Her blue eyes widened in awe and while she couldn't be sure, the young woman found herself believing she stood in the presence of something great and far beyond her comprehension.

When he spoke, he spoke her name - his voice ringing out loud and clear. How did he know her name? She could hardly take a breath, truly something magnificent was occurring - but what could the Avatar possibly want with her?

And then he spoke again.

He spoke of her doing well in bravery and battle, her heart warmed at these words. Had she really done well? Could it be possible that she had done well in this area? Then the words of 'Be Blessed' rang in her ears.

What, did that mean?

Her head tilted to one side and she stared curiously at the white furred bear, afraid to even blink lest she blink and he disappear just as he appeared but she wouldn't have to. As she watched the Bear would disappear just as he had appeared - in a flurry. "But wait.." she started then faltered in her words and sat down. "what... just happened?.. How.." she began to look around her, had the bear really just disappeared? Just like that? Well, obviously - he had appeared suddenly, why couldn't he just vanish? Her heart beat fast - thump, thump, thump..

"I wonder if my mother would know what this is.." she murmured to herself.

OOC note: Hera now has this marking, it can be seen on the right side of her face. <3

text "speech" magic

"Into the light of a dark black night"

Hera
Table by Dikui | Stock

As I look at the Birds Flying, I want to follow them and Fly as well.
Freely underneath the Blue Sky. I want to follow them.
Let's get out, out, I want to get out of here now.
Above the Sky, I feel like there will be something for me.
Like the Birds in the Sky, lets fly to the sky, fly high.

Hera has this marking on the right side of her face in this color #007dae