Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Winter Year 12
Dec. 25th - Feb. 4th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Nov. '20
Character
Most Spiritual

Mononoke
[played by Spirited_Away]
Thread
Cothurnus VS Perses

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome A Gift for All!

Staff
Other
Administrator
Other
© Staff
-- years
Height: --
AP: 5,437.5AP
1 Attached Account

Weight: --

A Gift for All!

(This post was last modified: 12-22-2020, 12:26 AM by Akradr. Edited 5 times in total.)
A GIFT FOR ALL!

Dusk. The air is crisp, and powdered snow blankets the grass. A survey of the land reveals brightly wrapped boxes scattered across the filed, most under the base of the Divine tree -- which is decorated with lights and ornaments. What could they be hiding within?

Who can post to this event?
This is a scavenger hunt for EVERYONE.

How do I participate?
Post your character looking into various presents of your choice and choose a number at the bottom of your first post (1-100) in an OC note. This will determine what, if anything, your character finds in the presents they tear open. Numbers cannot be repeated.

How many times can my character post?
If your first number isn't a winner, feel free to try a second number in another post, a third after that, etc, with one each post. This is true per character, not per roleplayer. There is a limit of ONE prizes per character, but your character can keep posting to interact with others.

Is there a posting order?
Just like other SWP and festivals, there is no posting order.

How long does this event last?
Choosing numbers will end December 25th at 11:59, and prizes will be announced as the game progresses.

Unavailable Numbers
5. 7.
13. 17.
30. 36.
50. 53.

Konoha
Female
Kamar-Taj Student
Wolf
© Makao
3.25 years
Height: 40
AP: 505.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 170lb

RE: A Gift for All!

(This post was last modified: 12-16-2020, 01:18 PM by Konoha. Edited 1 time in total.)

Snow and frost blanked the grass as the chilling breeze crossed the fields. A young but hardworking wolf arrived as the coldness met her frame. Eyes of icy blue traveled through the fields which were invaded by little boxes of bright colors and all sizes. After a day of hard training and duties as a student, she decided to go out and have a casual walk in the Divine fields. But never in the whole world, she respected to find such a scenario, but well she wasn't opposed to enjoying herself. At least for once in her existence.

And like that she approached one of the boxes this being red with a yellow rope on top. Slowly she went forward and attempted to open it. Wondering what could she find in there. It was time for her to have fun after so long.

"Let see."

She didn't know how much time she would be on here, but perhaps not too much. She had strict schedules and she was used to sleeping early.

"Speak"

Water 0/3 Air 0/2 Earth 0/2 Dart 0/2 Untraceable 0/1 Durable
OC-30
Stock

She got THIS Ring which contains the power level 3 Dart infused. It is located in her 3rd digit of her left front paw. In the right paw she got another ring, this one is located in the 3rd digit and it contains earth. Here

Exposed
Female
Havok Queen
Wolf
© Akradr
4.5 (9.25) years
Height: 38in
AP: 155AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 160lbs

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2020, 08:19 PM by Exposed. Edited 3 times in total.)

While the queen did not consolidate with her son’s apparatus or schedules for this evening’s movements, such spokings were not needed if their leadership were true. To which it was, of course, so reason to doubt was slim. After the disappointment with Lysander, she was sure they’d fear to cower like a runt in its litter. Adrian, for one, was a prodigy of Lebraid and will continue to act as such until the end of time —— all presumptuous, though —— she needn’t remind the boy otherwise, right? The woman felt no need to reconcile with duties today; unless an issue drugged their ability to rule and conquer, silence bathed as she stalked the divine. In search, perhaps, though nothing comes to mind. A crisp air bellowed in cold bite’s, snow soon coating the wolf’s paw like a glove; breath ragged and grilled by hunger. It was power, impression and province that beaded the wolf’s crown -- daring, bold, acquired. Smoketrail came into existence, its wisp of wine red and steel-like ash dancing thickly with each step, however she wasn’t focused on such theatrics. There was a girl here, but she cared not. The intended prowess that plated this woman’s existence bred like wildfire, all while radar and audition provided her with a blurred visual of the fields. A present, wrapped in palettes of green and cheery sat at Lebraid’s paws, aware of the colourfully decorated tree that sat in the divine’s centre. The air needled into her skin like phantom knives, its cool sway dwindling as the season grew colder —— autumn was preferable, really. But either all, the queen’s sickly, draping aroura choked the very skies that became painted by dusk, shade exploiting into a weave of darkness while dreary growls escalated from her mouth.

Those white, emotionless eyes stared at the box, deciding to tear it open in simple curiosity; she didn’t care for much, but the idea of a gift wasn’t easily ignored. She, as Queen of Havok, could be greedy when she pleased.

OC Note: 47! <3

Psychic 0/15 | Bardic 0/15 | Shadow 0/2 | Air 0/2.
Charm 0/1 | Smoketrail 1/1.
Audition ∞ | Radar ∞ | Endurance ∞.

Action | "Speech." | 'Thought.' | Element

Exposed is cold, calculating, disturbed & psychotic.
Wears a satanic sigil necklace w/ shadow infused on it.

"Wrong me once, I'll kill you twice."

Ruslana
Female
Aldrnari Resident
Lion
© Avocado
3 years
Height: 36 in
AP: 70.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 170 lbs

Sribna had been in Yavania for many years now. He had experienced many of its several different lands, its ever rotating seasons, and the festivals or events that occurred. Being born blind, one had to tell the different times of the day, or year by their remaining senses. To those born with sight, perhaps things were easier to determine. However with audition and essence Sribna felt like he had become his own master of determining things.

With that said, Sribna would never turn down assistance from his family or friends. His daughter Ruslana seemed to enjoy his company and tended to automatically assist him. In Sribna’s eyes, she was a very attentive and helpful daughter, though he wondered if she would rather be going off and doing other things. Letting that thought drift out of his mind Sribna gave a bright smile as he spoke, "It is time for the boxes again. Do you remember us going, Ruslana? You were so little back then.”

Ruslana hummed as she vaguely recalled the memory from two years prior. "Mhm, though I believe I was larger than you, even back then.”

A grin appeared on Sribna’s lips as eidetic memory kicked in. "No no, you were shorter than me. I remember it clearly.” Giving a chuckle he was clearly teasing his daughter.

Her tato’s statement caused her to laugh. "You were taller, by like an ear’s worth probably.”

Sribna grinned wider. "Still. I was taller for that brief time. You didn’t get your height from me after all.” Giving a pause before he let out a howl for the Kingdom’s children to join him. "It is their turn to open the boxes now.

He waited for any underaged to arrive and join them before slowly guiding the group to the Divine Fields. Using tremorsense Sribna confirmed that they were there when he was able to detect strange box forms around him. "Go ahead children and open the presents, see what you get inside.” Knowing that Ruslana had followed him, he added in at the end, "You too Ruslana.”

Giving a small laugh Ruslana felt a bit weird opening presents, seeing as she was an adult. That was until she spotted two other adults opening gifts. Perhaps it was alright then. With that said she moved her way over to a purple box and gracefully began to tear into it.

Oc. Note: 53 please

OC. Note: Sribna has called for the Kingdom's teens and children to join him.

Staff
Other
Administrator
Other
© Staff
-- years
1 Attached Account

Konoha opens a present and...

...finds a candy cane, granting 10AP! It has been added to their account. Happy Holidays!

Staff
Other
Administrator
Other
© Staff
-- years
1 Attached Account

Exposed opens a present and...

...finds a silk blanket or pillow that is heavenly soft (your choice of color)! It has been added to their unused. Happy Holidays!

Staff
Other
Administrator
Other
© Staff
-- years
1 Attached Account

Ruslana opens a present and...

...finds a candy cane, granting 10AP! It has been added to their account. Happy Holidays!

Hera
Female
Valkyrja Cadet
Wolf
© Raton
2.25 years
Height: 38in
AP: 3AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 98lbs

Hera Dame

Get a sword, name it kindness,
kill them with kindness

Who knew if Hera could feel anger or resentment. Since birth the young female had been filled with such joy and bubbliness that it could be hard to believe that she was real. Nothing seemed to bother her and all crude things seemed to roll off of her like water on duck feathers. She truly loved everyone that she met, how could she hate someone? What was hate to her?

While this was all true, she also had a strong sense of loyalty.. A strong sense of justice. The young woman believed in protecting the weak. She believed in fighting for her home and hoped that she would never be tempted to turn against them - how could she do such a thing? her heart belonged to her family.. to her realm.

Now that she was an adult, Hera was fully aware of the things around her and how things weren't always filled with such joyous things.. -but she had made a pact to herself never to be the cause of anyone's misery. No, she would try to be a light to them and show them kindness - even if they showed her nothing but crudeness.

She was exploring the kingdom when she heard a call. Her ears twitched forwards, while it was a call for the children around she decided to go and see what it was about. Curiosity was still strong in her and she followed at a distance. Her mind was jumping from here and there.. Bouncing about excitedly as if she were just a pup as she walked her eyes rested on a small grayish creature with horns. It was small and yet it was rather large too.. By the smell of it, it was young and from the Kingdom.. Was this one of the youth that had been called to go with them?

Curious she moved towards it and smiled down on it. "Hello there, my name is Hera Dame - I am a Cadet to the Valkyrja." she said to the young creature.

Now, Kohana - like always had been busying herself by playing with flowers - she had come to the conclusion that she wanted to learn about herbs and how to use them to heal others.. She was not a fighter, she was far too shy to do things like that and when she heard the call she quickly got up, an excited feeling rushing through her. She was going to go on an adventure.. Perhaps she would see her friend there! How she loved her friends - such nice creatures they were. And so, she set out - following along behind the others and that was when a wolf approached her and spoke to her. Kohana turned her pink gaze towards the wolf and for a moment felt to shy to speak but after a short bout of silence she smiled back at the wolf that had given her name "hello Hera, I'm Kohana Cassar-Għasel... I am just Kohana." she said with a smile.

Hera dipped her head to the Koala bear "Glad to meet you Kohana, can I walk with you?"

Kohana hesitated again.. Why was this wolf wanting to walk with her? Hera was nice enough she supposed but it was strange to her to have someone come up to her.. After a moment she nodded her head but said nothing more and continued onwards with Hera at her side..

Soon an area where others were beginning to gather, including Sribna who had called for the youth of the Kingdom. Hera's blue gaze landed on them for a moment before traveling around to rest on the others. Two other wolves had already arrived here and were checking out interesting little things.. "I wonder what all this is..." Hera spoke aloud as she moved with Kohana towards the packages...

"I'm not entirely sure.." Kohana responded but recalling the pumpkin patch she figured this was something of a similar nature.. Perhaps the Avatars had left these little things lying here for the creatures of Yavania to look at.. She wouldn't go near one.. Not until it was explained to her and so she sat down and looked round about herself, staring at each creature in turn.

Hera nodded her head and moved towards one, sniffing curiously at it before gently pawing at one.

--occ: Hera for 60 please!
Kohana is not opening one in this post~
Powerplaying Kohana because she is my character.

"Talk here."
Bine G.

As I look at the Birds Flying, I want to follow them and Fly as well.
Freely underneath the Blue Sky. I want to follow them.
Let's get out, out, I want to get out of here now.
Above the Sky, I feel like there will be something for me.
Like the Birds in the Sky, lets fly to the sky, fly high.

Hera has this marking on the right side of her face in this color #007dae

Ophelia
Female
Scholar
Lion
© Lightwood
3.75 years
Height: 34in
AP: 26.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 160lbs

(This post was last modified: 12-22-2020, 07:51 PM by Lightwood. Edited 1 time in total.)

Everyday she had to care for her injured leg by going to the healer's hut to apply aloe to the burned skin and make sure the area was properly cleaned with fresh water. Ophelia had even discovered that sterilized salt water helped to clean the wound better. Especially when a blister managed to burst due to constant moving. Oh, it hurt like the dickens and she was very passive aggressive about the whole thing, but she made the trip every morning and night. The lioness wouldn't risk infection and it was just better that she get the healing done and over with already. While the pain wasn't as bad as it was when it first happened, there were still moments where she moved too fast and it felt like a sharp stabbing to her haunch.

It had been a long, long four weeks but it was finally in the final stages of healing. Occasionally the tender flesh itched, but she had to make sure not to damage the new layer of skin. As for the fur...well... let's just say the weird stubble patch was a fashion statement for the time being. There's going to be hell to pay. 'I swear if Cothurnus says one word about my butt i'll chew her face off.' It was already bad enough that Hordak laughed every time she walked by, but if she had to deal with this until the fur grew back completely she'd probably just walk off a cliff. The icy waters would never laugh at a butt burn.

Before leaving, she called for the other kids to follow if they wished. Little Hordak practically jumped at the idea of leaving with his mom. "C'mon Hordak, I can see presents. Go and open one." With those presents she also saw others, but there wasn't a law that said she had to get up close and personal. She'll just..pick a present farther away. Nope, no insecure lions here, folks.

OC: 36 for Ophelia

Hibiki
Female
Algiz Resident
Wolf
© Raton
2.00 years
Height: 28inches
AP: 0AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 77lbs

(This post was last modified: 12-20-2020, 01:44 AM by Hibiki. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hibiki

Hibiki was practicing her speech issues.. She was a youth that had a hard time speaking to others - especially when regarding her language barrier.. The youth would practice the simple ones that she had heard often, ones like; 'hello', 'my name is...'.. things like that. She was bound and determined to speak English and to speak it well - especially for Alucard.. He had been kind to her and so she believed that it was best that she try hard to speak it for him. Wouldn't he be surprised when she said these words to him! Hibiki was sitting in the Palm peninsula, with Ito sitting perched next to her - she now made sure to keep a sharp eye on the child , refusing to allow Hibiki out of her sight ; especially after what had happed before.

The small wolf was practicing the words aloud when she heard a call for the Kingdom's youth.. Ito's head cocked to one side before looking to Hibiki.. "Hibiki-chan, shall we go and see what that is about.. I will guide you so there is no need to fear."

Hibiki's head tilted in Ito's direction, as time passed the young girl was able to determine exactly where noises were coming from and had less trouble finding where the voice was at. She still had shadows that danced in front of her vision - however, even those were beginning to fade into nothing and would eventually leave her completely blind.. -Something that she didn't mind to much. Hibiki nodded "Okay, Ito.. Then we can go and follow the others, see what it is that they are doing.." the child said with a faint smile, though the smile quickly faded - she wondered if Alucard would be there..

Ito fluffed up her feathers and took flight "This way." The colorful bird would say as she moved past her little charge, her wings batting gently against the young wolf.

Hibiki would nod her head and turn her paws in the direction she had felt the bird traveling and would start to follow.. Her ears picking up the sounds of Ito's happy chirping.. Although Ito was leading, the bird made sure to keep a sharp eye on the blind child - making sure that the pup didn't trail off like last time..

The walk was slow but they eventually made it safe and sound and Ito would land on Hibiki's back, her warm brown eyes moving along those that had already gathered together.. "it seems that there are others gathered here, scent the air you and will see.. Also, there are interesting little packages around.. move forwards about five steps and turn to your right." Doing as she was told, HIbiki scented the air and sure enough there were scents all around, she recognized that of the Kingdom and some other strange scents as well.. She then did as Ito directed and walked forwards a few feet and turned to her right, her paw bumping gently into whatever it was that was lying around the field.. Lowering her muzzle to it, Hibiki would sniff before using one paw to bat at the box.

-Number 100 please!

text. "speech."

stock

Everything that is spoken in this post is spoken in japanese and only between Hibiki and Ito<3

Hibiki only speaks Japanese. She can only understand bits and pieces of English but she cannot say but a few words in the language and even then it's very poor.
-Hibiki is of diminutive size only weigh 77lbs and reaching 28inches at the shoulder when fully grown. She is also extremely frail and cannot run or jump around much due to asthma.
- Hibiki has a Lilac Breasted Roller companion named Ito. (Ito means Thread in Japanese)
-Hibiki wears this necklace. It is infused with Plant magic