Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Winter Year 12
Dec. 25th - Feb. 4th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Nov. '20
Character
Most Spiritual

Mononoke
[played by Spirited_Away]
Thread
Cothurnus VS Perses

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private [M][Canute] Cherokee rose

Hades
Male
Coalition King
Lion
© Lightwood
5.25(7) years
Height: 42in
AP: 127.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 220lbs

[M][Canute] Cherokee rose

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2021, 08:36 PM by Lightwood. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hades Grimm

A devil made in heaven and sent from above

Hades just needed to get away for awhile. From drama with his kids to his many stressful and sleepless nights, it all weighed heavily on his shoulders. Though he wasn't expecting to walk through a portal when he visited the temple. This new place was mainly ruins. Vines grew every which way. Indigo blooms cover stone and the air remains cool.

This place seemed..eerie for some odd reason. Perhaps it was because he never believed portals existed and now he was in some weird dimension? The monarch ascended the staircase. Where exactly did it lead to? Still, he supposed he should be grateful for the momentary distraction. At least now he didn't have to face the troubles of his life.

Crimson hues peered into the fountain, wondering who exactly he's become. It was almost like he'd become a pushover. He'd provided a comfortable life for his two ex-wives, bent over backwards to capture Canute, changed the realm for the blasted pretty tiger, and now he had to play nice in order to get Akakikos to keep quiet. Hades would hate to have the situation progress into something deadly. A perfect facade had been built to resemble an orderly gentleman and he'd be damned if he let a runt ruin it. If push came to shove...he'd kill the boy.

He still didn't wish to think of it all right now. A headache was already forming. Damn, Hades really needed to relive his stress.

Actions | "Speech" | Magic
stock from Alex Berger

Hades is rated M for swearing. His thoughts and actions in no way reflect my own

His body is always ice cold, like a corpse, due to the passive powers of CHILL

Canute
Male
Coalition Companion
Tiger
© Amelia
2.5 (3) years
Height: 38 in
AP: 369AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 210 lbs

RE: [Canute] Cherokee rose

Canute Shae-Dame

Two hearts, one valve
Pumpin' the blood, we were the flood

When Canute had begun trailing after Hades, he definitely hadn't expected for it to lead to a fucking hole in the world -- a portal. There was no mistaking that the trail led into it, but he wasn't stupid. His moms would slap him if he walked through a hole in the world on a whim. So, what did Canute do? He gave it some thought first, which mostly consisted of pacing restlessly and muttering angrily to himself. ["What the fuck? Who disappears into a hole in the world? I swear to fuck, if he isn't the middle of being kidnapped, Imma slap him."]

He took a breath, steeled himself, and ran through the portal with his eyes closed.

Five steps through it, he tripped. Luckily, no one was there to see. He stood, shook out, and continued tracking his -- his Hades. By the time he found him, interest in their surroundings had doused his anger. "Where are we?"

"Canute Speaks."
Celem

Hades
Male
Coalition King
Lion
© Lightwood
5.25(7) years
Linked Accounts

Hades Grimm

If there was ever a need for some wholesome lovin' it was now. There was plenty of sore and tender muscles his darling flower could work out if they went to the springs together. Hades frequented that relaxing place almost weekly. Speak of the devil. The monarch turned towards his betrothed and smirked. "My little stalker, like I'd know where we've been transported to."

Okay, so maybe his tone was a little snippy, but he couldn't help it. Hades hasn't had a good nights rest since becoming king. Sometimes he wishes he could just take a break. Go back to being duke where the fate of the realm didn't fall on his shoulders.

Hardened, exhausted, eyes softened slightly. Still he was irritated with the younger male. He'd given the tiger almost a year to make up his mind and still no answer. Hades stalked closer to the alabaster beauty, his smirk flickering to a scowl before he washed his face with a stoic expression. "Have you made up your mind yet? Or should I continue to sulk at night hoping to guilt you, darling?"

stock from Alex Berger

Hades is rated M for swearing. His thoughts and actions in no way reflect my own

Canute
Male
Coalition Companion
Tiger
© Amelia
2.5 (3) years
Linked Accounts

Canute Shae-Dame

Two hearts, one valve

Canute pinned his ears at Hades' snippy reply, his gaze like a bullet. Unimpressed with the attitude, he was about to give his king a piece of his mind when Hades stalked over to him with purpose.

"Have you made up your mind yet? Or should I continue to sulk at night hoping to guilt you, darling?"

Guilt flooded him because he knew he had in fact made Hades wait long enough—though he completely misunderstood what exactly Hades had lost patience waiting for. “No sulking necessary. We can deal with this here and now.” He attempted to brush against Hades, nuzzling his muzzle, feeling awkward but with a thread of thrill. Then, feigning confidence, he gave Hades the most sultry look he could manage without laughing at himself and slowly lowered himself to the ground. Trying to look as inviting as possible, he waited to see if Hades would take charge like he wanted him to.

He wasn't as experienced as Hades, so Canute worried Hades would be disappointed. Especially after waiting so long. Nonetheless, he let none of his nerves show.

"Canute Speaks."
Celem

Hades
Male
Coalition King
Lion
© Lightwood
5.25(7) years
Linked Accounts

RE: [M][Canute] Cherokee rose

Hades Grimm

So it would appear that Canute got the idea. Surely now he'd get his answer. Ruling a whole realm by himself was rather slow and dreary. Wouldn't it be better to have Canute at his side? No one would dare question the worth of a king. Though, whether others questioned the tiger's worth was something he wouldn't know of. For all he knew, Canute stayed out of everyone's way. Unless they simply thought of him as a pushover? That wouldn't do..

Hades tried to catch the affectionate nuzzle with a chaste kiss. It still didn't solve his impatience, but it was rather nice having touches here and there. Perhaps Hades was touch starved?

He was about to comment on it when his flower...lowered himself? Hades wasn't dense by any means, but he could see that there was some misunderstanding. Ebony lips quivered as he bit back a laugh. Canute dared to look so confident and inviting when he misread the entire situation? How should he go about this exactly?

In the end, he decided the least the brat could do was settle his nerves. "Fine, 'nute. I won't stop until i'm sure the body of yours will birth my cubs." Because how else was he supposed to tease the younger?

Though, he was still going to tell Canute the real reason he was impatient -- after he had his fun.

-fade to black-

stock from Alex Berger

Canute
Male
Coalition Companion
Tiger
© Amelia
2.5 (3) years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 01-18-2021, 11:20 AM by Canute.)
Canute Shae-Dame

Two hearts, one valve

"Fine, 'Nute. I won't stop until I'm sure the body of yours will birth my cubs."

That wasn't technically possible, but fuck it was hot. Honestly, he would carry the man's babies if he could. He tried not to blush at how much Hades' dominance turned him on, but he supposed things were about to get a lot more intimate in a moment. So, what the hell? "That's so hot," he said with a grin, head turned to watch as Hades approached.

-fade out/fade in-

Canute decided that he really liked sex and couldn't fathom why he'd waited so long to have it. Oh, yeah. Because it could result in kids. Still lying down, Canute licked his lips and looked at Hades. "What you said before -- you're okay if this results in kids, right? Because Syuna really loves to troll my family..." For heaven's sake, just look at how many kids his mama had! Not to mention the rest of the family...

"Canute Speaks."
Celem

Hades
Male
Coalition King
Lion
© Lightwood
5.25(7) years
Linked Accounts

Hades Grimm

-fade in-

Pleasantly buzzed, he laid close by the other. It was normal to feel such a possessive side take hold, no? Hades took a moment to consider the question. He said what he said. If he didn't mean it then he wouldn't have said it to begin with. Perhaps he lied and twisted the truth with everyone else, but Canute was the one person he let himself be honest with. "It wasn't a heat of the moment statement. If I could, i'd ask Syuna to knit you a womb. I think it would be funny watching you hobble around with a swollen belly." He side eyed the tiger and chuckled.

"When I asked if you've made up your mind yet, I meant about my offer to let you rule alongside me. Though, i'm pleased you're thinking such lewd things about me." Hades never really experienced any aftercare in his past, so he wasn't entirely sure what he should be doing next. Teasing seemed like the absolute best option. Still, if this coupling resulted in cubs Regalia and Vitani would probably like to be notified. And then there was the issue of whether or not Nuka will be fussy. Well, Hades was pretty sure the chocolate male will always be irritable, but he should at least be happy to be an uncle. Stal would be happy to be an aunt, yes?

He just...had to keep his other children away. Hades couldn't handle them any longer. They were grown and seemingly all left. Fine with him, but he'd skin them all if they tried ruining the good he had left in his life.

stock from Alex Berger