Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 13
Feb. 5th - Mar. 19th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Jan. '21
Character
Best Leader

Sribna
[played by Avocado]
Thread
[M] When the world becomes a fantasy and you're more than you can ever be

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome An attempt to be Civil

Demetrius
Male
Verja Resident
Other feline
© Raton
2.00 years
Height: 24in
AP: 12AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 100lbs

An attempt to be Civil

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2021, 10:24 PM by Demetrius. Edited 2 times in total.)

<"Dear Demi! What do you think of this beautiful place!> Lucia's voice, Demi's Companion who had gone ahead of him and scrambled up a tree, entered into his head.

To her words, Demi smiled a bit <"It is beautiful my friend."> he answered her as he trailed along behind in a slower manner. His eyes moved along the area, taking in everything around him. It truly was a sight to behold. It was much like the garden back at his home , beautiful, peaceful, serene.. Silently, the snow leopard moved to sit at the base of the tree that Lucia had scrambled up.

<' Demi, why don't you go out and meet others? I am sure you will make friends easily enough.. '>

< "Ah! Does my friend tire of me and wish for me to be gone?'> he teased her.

< That is not it at all! I only wish for you to have friends, you did not have any back home and your nurse would love for you to have a friend or two.. You know she would and she told me to look out for you and all we have done is sit around and do nothing..>

Demi's ears twitched in amusement <"Ah! but we have not done nothing, we have done plenty since arriving.. We were adopted and brought here, we went through that maze, we even went to a gathering where there were boxes to open.. You call that nothing my friend? > he said aloud, eyes sparking playfully "I am use to my time alone, I have you .. Do I really need someone else?" he asked in English, dropping the Greek as he spoke.. He preferred his native tongue but would swap back and forth as if it were something that was easily done and could be turned on and off like a light. The male had had no problem picking up languages as a young kid and rather enjoyed speaking them.. Greek and Thai were always fun to use, but English was handy - as it seemed many knew it and far less knew Greek or Thai.

<"but, but.. Demi! Wouldn't it be nice to have someone your age and your size that you could talk to.. or learn from or.. > she started but catching Demi's gaze she stopped and scuttled down the trunk to stand at his feet <"For Nanny, please make some friends.">

The snow leopard sighed and shrugged < If it will please you, Lucia. > he said in Greek, his eyes softening as he stared down at her.

Actions | "Speech" | Element & Power

Anything between <> is spoken in Greek.
anything that is in italics is spoken just between Demi and Lucia. Just plain text is spoken aloud.

Demi has a chipmunk companion named Lucia ( pronounced Lu-sha )
Demi speaks Greek, Thai and English, often times he will mix Greek with English.
Demi wears this bracelet that grants him Savent.