Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 13
Feb. 5th - Mar. 19th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Jan. '21
Character
Best Leader

Sribna
[played by Avocado]
Thread
[M] When the world becomes a fantasy and you're more than you can ever be

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome Little red rose.

Kohana
Female
Algiz Resident
Other mammal
© Raton
2.25 years
Height: 26in
AP: 2AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 18lbs

Little red rose.

K o h a n a

It had been a long time since she had come to the kingdom and anything before that was lost on the young woman. She only remembered her Silly man(her father), the snake that was living in the house with them*. Anything before that was foggy and unnecessary to remember, she was happy with the way she was living and had come to the conclusion that she wanted to learn about herbs and become a healer, she was interested in becoming something useful to her darling home and was thnking about to ask her Silly man about this and how to go about it..

Currently, however, she was headed to the kitchen to get something to eat.. Her stomach rumbled and complained loudly -telling her of its woes and wants of substance.. She walked along the grassy area in the Cherry Blossom grove, her pink eyes wide and filled with determination. Greenpaw Would activate, leaving a trail of flowers in her wake..

Actions | "Speech" | Magic

Herleif
Male
Aldrnari Resident
Wolf
© Lizzy
4.00 (6.25) years
Height: 40 in
AP: 260.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 180 lbs

RE: Little red rose.

Herleif Dame-Fritjov
Settle down and listen to me

Herleif walked as hum activated blurring his body slightly before he ended it. Shock then activated but because nothing was touching him it failed. His stomach rumbled as he walked practicing his magic. He changed his course as he walked towards the kitchens. The familiar scent of Kohana caught his nose and he smiled. He hadn't seen the koala is awhile. When he caught site of her he let shift over take his body. He turned into a small koala. He stumbled slightly before slipping onto his face. He pushed himself up onto his front legs before slowly making his way towards her. "Hey Kohana. I think I need some practice being a Koala." He said jokingly. He didn't like not knowing something but learning was something he did.

Electricity - 4/6
Bardic - 6/6
Anima - 0/15
Psychic - 0/2
Eidetic Memory | Investigator | Tracker | Stealthy |
Shift - 0/1 | Disguise - 0/1 | Clarity 0/1 | Bulwark 0/1
Smoke Trail - 0/1 |

Herleif is a Koala. He is 28in and 23lbs.

Actions. | "Herleif" "Avrid" | 'Thoughts.'

Wolf stock (Kati H.) | Overlay (kerast)

Herleif wears a small leather cord with the rune for Aldrinari on it. It grants him Anima magic.

Kohana
Female
Algiz Resident
Other mammal
© Raton
2.25 years
Linked Accounts

K o h a n a

Kohana was quick to catch the voice of her friend. Her pink eyes turned towards him and she smiled brightly, her eyes beaming. She couldn't help but be slightly amused with him, he was - along side her father, were favorites of hers. How could she not like them? "Herleif! she would greet him, her tone revealing her excitement at meeting him here.

"Help being a Koala?" she said with a little giggle, her ears twitching with amusement. Was it hard being a koala? she didn't think so, but then again she was born one and therefore it was easy for her. Perhaps it was due to changing and being in a new form? Yes, that had to be it.. Did that mean he could change into a bird and fly?

"Oh! its easy once you get the hang of it.. But being up in a tree is much more fun then being on the ground." she said with a playful smile at Herleif. She would turn to face him fully before sitting down and tilting her head. "I still have trouble walking some times" she admitted with a small shrug of her shoulders.

Herleif
Male
Aldrnari Resident
Wolf
© Lizzy
4.00 (6.25) years
Height: 40 in
AP: 260.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 180 lbs

Herleif Dame-Fritjov
Settle down and listen to me

He smiled before pulling his back legs closer to him so he could sit. He moved his arms up and around before making a fist and closing it. "Yes! As a wolf I don't have hands that move like this nor can I put my arm over my head." As a wolf his shoulders were pretty much stuck in one place unless he was walking. As a cat he had a bit more movement but it was still pretty much the same movement. As a bird, his wings moved but that was it and as a snake, well he didn't have limbs to move at all. So being a koala while not being a new animal to him was still hard to get a hang of.

He looked over at her and raised an eyebrow. He hadn't even thought of trying to climb a tree yet. "If I tried climbing a tree, I doubt I would get very far. You'd just see a grey blob falling down the tree." He joked as he smirked at her. He could only imagine if Mononoke saw him trying to climb a tree. She would probably laugh at him.

"I doubt you'd ever had problems. You make it look so easy! Im slowly getting the hang of it. It was almost as bad as when I first turned into a bird. I could not get a handle on the two leg walking." Practice did make perfect in a lot of ways like that. He liked changing into different animals. He'd been shapeshifting for as long as he could remember.

Electricity - 4/6
Bardic - 6/6
Anima - 0/15
Psychic - 0/2
Eidetic Memory | Investigator | Tracker | Stealthy |
Shift - 0/1 | Disguise - 0/1 | Clarity 0/1 | Bulwark 0/1
Smoke Trail - 0/1 |

Herleif is a Koala. He is 28in and 23lbs.

Actions. | "Herleif" "Avrid" | 'Thoughts.'

Wolf stock (Kati H.) | Overlay (kerast)

Herleif wears a small leather cord with the rune for Aldrinari on it. It grants him Anima magic.

Kohana
Female
Algiz Resident
Other mammal
© Raton
2.25 years
Linked Accounts

K o h a n a

Kohana couldn't help but grin at him as he made his little joke.. What , she wondered, was it like to be able to turn into other creature - was it hard to adjust to each one?- She guessed that it would be - particularly if you were going from four legs to two with wings!

"I am sure you would get the hang of it!" she said warmly, "Is it hard to adjust to new things? did you learn how to fly when you turned into a bird?" she asked him curiously, her head tilting to one side.

She gave a wry smile "Some times I do have problems, my legs get tired easily and some times it is harder to walk on some surfaces then others.' she admitted