Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 13
Feb. 5th - Mar. 19th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Jan. '21
Character
Best Leader

Sribna
[played by Avocado]
Thread
[M] When the world becomes a fantasy and you're more than you can ever be

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome {M} When the world becomes a fantasy and you're more than you can ever be

Fraya
Female
Valkyrja Cadet
A. wild dog
© Silverfrost
3.50 (5.00) years
Height: 30 in
AP: 419AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 55 lbs

{M} When the world becomes a fantasy and you're more than you can ever be

'Cause I like high chances that I might lose
I like it all on the edge just like you
I like tall buildings so I can leap off of 'em

Fraya decided to head over to the Arena. It was cold as fuck but it wasn't like she was hairless like Sive. She hopped the river this time and made it to the Arena. It was cold and the mud was cold. But she could work through it. She could do this because she was Fraya Dame-Fritjov, daughter of Queen Frigga, Valkyrja Cadet, and member of the best family ever!

She padded to the Arena's center and let out a call for an opponent. And then she went to setting her defenses.

Her stance was widened, legs bent, paws digging into the muddy ground of the Arena. Her tail was held for balance. But because she didn't want to come off as aggressive and because she wanted to see her opponent coming, her ears were not flattened but held up to hear her opponent. Her eyes were widened, not narrowed so she could see her opponent. And her head was not lowered so she could hold her head high to see her opponent. And her muzzle remained smooth, not wrinkled and her jaws weren't open to protect her neck but in a smile. However her hackles were raised because she was cold as fuck.

She hoped her opponent came before she froze to death.

Gods, she wished she had longer fur.

Fraya VS Hera
Practice
0/3
7 days
26 in | 80 lbs
Speed: 44mps (Agile)
Excellent Health
Full Dodge: Unused
Spars: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
OOC⟶ Temp: 35 - 50 °F

Metal: 0/5 | Plant: 0/2 | Electricity: 0/5 | Light: 0/2
Companion: 0/1 | Shift:0/1 | Dart: 0/2 | Darkvision: 0/1
Lucky: ∞ | Durable: ∞ | Agile:
Stock by lightningspamstock@DA | Stock by Petra128@DA | Texture from Pixabay | Table by Silverfrost

Fraya wears a ring with the element Lightning.

Hera
Female
Valkyrja Cadet
Wolf
© Raton
2.5 years
Height: 28in
AP: 0.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 68lbs

RE: {M} When the world becomes a fantasy and you're more than you can ever be

Hera Dame

Get a sword, name it kindness,
kill them with kindness

Hera felt the need to spar again. After losing to Perses, the girl felt ashamed, she had made many mistakes - all the mistakes that Sirius had warned her against making, she was foolish and untrained but that only made her more determined to get out and spar again. She was a Dame after all and Dames didn't give up - besides, it wasn't in her personality to pout or throw a fit.

With this in her mind, Hera set out towards the arena where she hoped to find someone to spar - she had met Jeremiah this way and hoped to meet someone else just like that.

Approaching the arena she caught the scent of a Wild Dog as well as heard her call. Ears went up and eyes flashed in determination as she turned her stride towards the other Dame.. Seeing the female already setting her defenses, Hera would mirror the wild dog and set her defenses as well.

The young Dame would widen her stance , allowing for her paws to dig into the ground to balance herself better. "Greetings, I am Hera Dame she introduced herself as she laid her ears flat but did not crinkle her muzzle nor tuck her chin just yet so that her head remained high so she could see eye to eye with the other female "If you are up for it, I would like to spar with you as I am in need of some practice she said, bluntly putting her reason for answering - but then again, was it needed? The female had called for the spar - not she. She gave a friendly smile to the Wild dog, for she could tell that they were both from the Kingdom and there for, in a sense, allies.

After speaking, the young girl would then tuck her chin close to her chest to protect her neck but still keep a smoothed maw there was no need to be vicious looking here, was there?

"Talk here."
Bine G.

Hera vs Fraya
Practice
0/3
7 days
38in | 98 lbs
Excellent Health

As I look at the Birds Flying, I want to follow them and Fly as well.
Freely underneath the Blue Sky. I want to follow them.
Let's get out, out, I want to get out of here now.
Above the Sky, I feel like there will be something for me.
Like the Birds in the Sky, lets fly to the sky, fly high.

Hera has this marking on the right side of her face in this color #007dae

Fraya
Female
Valkyrja Cadet
A. wild dog
© Silverfrost
3.50 (5.00) years
Linked Accounts

Fraya recognized the girl from the meeting she attended. A fellow Cadet! And a Dame to boot! Fraya didn't remember whose kid she was but it didn't matter. The girl - Hera -- was looking for a fight!

Fraya moved to be six feet away from the girl, facing her head on. A grin on her face.

"I'm Fraya Dame-Fritjov, Valkyrja Cadet! We're probably cousins or something." she said her introduction.

The kid set her defenses and Fraya mirrored her. It was a cold day and Fraya felt jealous of the kid's wolf-thick fur. Fraya considered changing into a wolf but she figured magic wouldn't work when shapeshifted. Fugl always disappeared when she shifted.

Fraya's stance widened, legs bent, paws digging into the muddy Arena ground. Her tail was held for balance and her ears flattened to protect her precious ears. Her eyes narrowed to focus and her muzzle wrinkled into a snarl-grin. Her head lowered to protect her neck but her jaw remained closed as she didn't think the kid was going to rip her throat out. Her hackles were raised against the cold air.

Fraya figured she'd make the first move. She would attempt to activate Fatigue on the girl as a careful test. She wanted to see what the kid would do.

Fraya VS Hera
Practice
1/3
7 days
26 in | 80 lbs
Excellent Health
Fatigue 
"By temporarily manipulating the iron levels that naturally occurs in blood, the user can make a target within eyesight feel tired and lethargic. This will make the user's speed temporarily slower by a forth (25%). These effects last 1 post."

Metal: 1/5 | Plant: 0/2 | Electricity: 0/5 | Light: 0/2
Stock by lightningspamstock@DA | Stock by Petra128@DA | Texture from Pixabay | Table by Silverfrost

Hera
Female
Valkyrja Cadet
Wolf
© Raton
2.5 years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 01-26-2021, 02:36 PM by Hera. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hera Dame

kill them with kindness

Another Dame? Interesting.. Then we are related in someway Hera would sway her tail from side to side once in acknowledgement to the other giving her name.. She would not lose focus this time, no, she would pay better attention to every little detail. She narrowed her blue eyes onto her cousin. She noted that Fraya was wrinkling her own maw now and so Hera crinkled her own, revealing her own sharp canines.

Before she could make a move she felt lethargic all of a sudden, as if her energy had been drained from her.. The woman would frown as she shifted her position in confusion before returning to her widened stance and once more lowered her chin to her protect her throat.. she was confused as to why she felt so drained when she felt fine before.. must be magic she said to herself..

As she stood there the young wolf would then attempt to move in the direction of the female wild dog, despite feeling as if she wanted to lay down.. She would try to close the distance to the female, leaving at least three feet between her and Fraya.. She would stop, and once more take on the widened stance before attempting to activate GEYSER if the woman remained where she was and didn't move the water would appear under the Wild Dog.

Hera would then struggle to remain standing as Hydroguise would activate for the first time, forming a thick coat of water around her. Hera held her defensive position, protecting her throat while raising her tail in a show of defiance and pulled back her lips in a snarl

"Talk here."
Bine G.

Hydroguise-blessing 
The user can create a coat of water around themselves, half an inch thick, that does not restrict movement. It blocks all attacks for 1 post. Visible electricity holds the water in place and if touched, an uncomfortable jolt of electricity will zap the target.

Geyser 
With a stomp of the foot, the user can create a geyser within 3 feet of themselves on the ground. On the initial post, the water from the geyser has the force of a tackle from a wolf. Afterwards, it's force is negligible, but it continues to pump a high volume of water for 3 posts. This water is lukewarm in temperature, and after three posts the 'geyser' closes back up as if it had never existed.

Since I forgot to add it in my first post:
Hera's spars

Hera vs Fraya
Practice
0/3
7 days
38in | 98 lbs
Excellent Health

-permission to edit in my spar details from Silver and Avo♥

Fraya
Female
Valkyrja Cadet
A. wild dog
© Silverfrost
3.50 (5.00) years
Linked Accounts

Fraya saw that the girl was moving slower, but moved slowly towards her. Fraya wasn't the best combatant but she wanted to see what this girl would do. And then Fraya got the surprise of a lifetime as she was knocked off her feet by a geyser of water as her opponent stood three feet away. It came from directly under her and Fraya went flying a foot in the air and landed in an ungainly heap and rolled, leaving her three feet to the left of where she was standing and in the soppy mud created by the geyser.

Well, fucking hellheim, this kid had some kick!

Fraya got to her feet and set her defenses in spite of her complaining body.

Her undersides hurt from the geyser's force and her sides hurt from where she landed and from the rolling. And she tasted blood from her canine cutting her bottom lip. She probably was going to have bruises. And she did not want to see how she looked after she rolled in the wet mud.

She stood. They were now roughly four feet diagonally* apart. Since Fraya had originally been standing three feet facing Hera, and then had been tossed three feet to the left (Fraya's left) because of the geyser hit. So the diagonal between them would be about four feet.

The games were on. And Fraya was wet, cold, and aching. Therefore she was pissed. She turned her head to the right (Fraya's right) to see her opponent.

Her stance was widened, legs bent, paws digging in for traction on the soppy, muddy ground. Her ears were flattened and her muzzle was wrinkled. Her eyes were narrowed and her tail was held for dominance to mimic her partner. Her head was lowered but her jaw wasn't open in case the kid tried that again; so she wouldn't bite her tongue if she was hit (she had already hurt her lip). Her hackles were raised because she was pissed off and cold. It was cold already and the fucking water made it worse! She was surprised if she wasn't frozen by the end of this spar!

And then the kid coated herself with water and Fraya could see the electricity. Well, fuck. Time to use that spell she wasn't supposed to use because Fraya had no clue what else to do.

Fraya attempted to activate Thunder nine feet directly in front of her (Fraya) (which would be six feet behind and three feet to Hera's right). She wanted to see if it had any affect on the kid. And get some revenge for her poor aching body and her muddy pelt.

Fraya VS Hera
Practice
2/3
7 days
26 in | 80 lbs
Excellent Health Good Health because she got yeeted
* Since Fraya and Hera were originally three feet apart and Fraya was knocked three feet to the left (her left), I used Pythagorean Theorem and the answer was roughly four feet
Fatigue 
"By temporarily manipulating the iron levels that naturally occurs in blood, the user can make a target within eyesight feel tired and lethargic. This will make the user's speed temporarily slower by a forth (25%). These effects last 1 post."

Metal: 1/5 | Plant: 0/2 | Electricity: 2/5 | Light: 0/2

Hera
Female
Valkyrja Cadet
Wolf
© Raton
2.5 years
Linked Accounts

Hera Dame

kill them with kindness

The water armor was something that had caught Hera off guard but she chose to ignore it rather then react upon it.. If she reacted to a new power every time like that she wouldn't stand a chance and would end up on the raw end of the deal. She remained in her defensive stance, never letting her eyes move from her opponent.. her attack had worked and shot the wild dog away from her

However, no amount of watching would prepare her for what would happen next. A deafening noise like thunder erupted but six feet behind and three feet to her side. Her blue eyes widened in shock.. First there was no sound at all, as if the thunder had cut off her sense and then there was a loud ringing.. The young female would break her stance and stumble to the side and shake her head to and fro, her lips pulling back into a snarl, she would utter a low growl.. it was a noise she couldn't hear just right, it sounded muffled.. Hera would then turn her eyes back onto Fraya, ears pinned the young woman would then charge at Fraya's right side, hoping to close the distance and if the Wild dog did not move she would attempt to collide into the older female's ribs in attempts to knock her off of her paws

. "Talk here."
Bine G.

Hera vs Fraya
Practice
2/3
7 days
38in | 98 lbs
Excellent Health

Hera's spars

Fraya
Female
Valkyrja Cadet
A. wild dog
© Silverfrost
3.50 (5.00) years
Linked Accounts

Fraya was internally grinning as it seemed like the kid had been affected by the Thunder. 'That's revenge for my aching body, you little twerp!' She felt a bit like a jerk but this was a spar and an opponent might not be as kind. Fraya didn't want to hurt Hera with the Thunder, she just wanted to teach a lesson.

'OH SHITTING HELLHEIM GODSDAMNED FUCK!'

The kid leaped at her and Fraya sprang forward by six feet. She fully dodged the attack and upon landing turned her body to be facing Hera head on.

Despite Fraya being older than the kid, the girl was heavier and taller. Fraya had learned that she would probably get her ass handed to her. So magic was useful in battle.

Fraya's legs were bent, stance widened, paws digging into the muddy Arena ground. Her ears were flattened and her muzzle was wrinkled because she was ready to fight. Her eyes were narrowed in a glare at her opponent. Her head was lowered and her jaw was open to protect her neck. Her tail was raised for dominance and her hackles were raised, partially for intimidation but also because she was cold as fuck from the water and mud that coated her body. But it did cool her bruises from the little shit's geyser. Though she was convinced she was going to be an icicle at the end of this shitshow.

Fraya would attempt to activate Dart, attempting to aim it at Hera's face, in the center of her forehead, right between her eyebrows. She had used the spell several times, once twice in a spar. She was fairly adept at it, as this would be her third time.

Fraya VS Hera
Practice
3/3
7 days
26 in | 80 lbs
Excellent Health Good Health because she got yeeted
Full Dodge: Used

Thunder 
"The user is able to create, at will, a dart of pure energy and simultaneously shoot it up to 50 feet away. Though this arrow cannot pierce flesh, it can do one of two things. It can either stun a target for a single post upon impact, leaving behind a light cut where it hits. Or it can knock a creature backwards five feet, in the direction the arrow is moving, leaving behind a small cut. This power, unlike others, may be used twice per thread."

Hera
Female
Valkyrja Cadet
Wolf
© Raton
2.5 years
Linked Accounts

Hera Dame

kill them with kindness

The woman dodged her attack Dang it Hera cursed to herself, eyeing the woman carefully. She would once more resume her defensive moves. Her legs would spread out and bend and her eyes remained wide to keep a close eye on the female and her moves. The wild dog was tricky and far more experienced with sparring, but slowly Hera was growing wiser with each spar and the longer she spent battling against this female.

Hera , this time, would be fully aware of the woman attempting to muse magic.. She would take note of a dart come towards her and quickly move to the left, fully dodging the dart that was headed towards her forehead. Like heck she was going to allow something to pierce between her eyes. Another growl rippled through her throat and she would once again charge in the direction of the Wild Dog.. Magic wouldn't work right now.. so she would use body attacks.. Eyes flared as she headed straight towards the female before darting to the right side and making a wide girth around Fraya before making an attempt to charge at Fraya's right side and if Fraya didn't move, Hera would attempt to fling herself once more at the wild dog's side to bowl her over..

"Talk here."
Bine G.

Hera vs Fraya
Practice
3/3
7 days
38in | 98 lbs
Excellent Health
Full Dodge: used

Hera's spars

Fraya
Female
Valkyrja Cadet
A. wild dog
© Silverfrost
3.50 (5.00) years
Linked Accounts

The little shit dodged the Dart. Fucking hellheim. And then Fraya was knocked over by the kid. And right into the fucking mud. Godsdamnit, she looked like she was all dark now. And her body hurt.

"What the hellheim, shit, and fuck was that?" she said as she extracted herself. Her body hurt but the kid looked unhurt. Fuck, wasn't it supposed to be the other way around? Shit, she was freezing.

The female activated Shift to transform into a wolf. A golden wolf with black markings that mimicked her African Wild Dog spots. Though since she was covered in mud, it didn't look quite as regal. Walking to be six feet away from the kid, she tried to shake her fur out.

It didn't work.

Fuck, kid. Did you want to make me as dark as you are?" She turned back to the kid. Hellheim, she kinda looked like Fraya's aunt. And she was a Dame in the Valkyrja.

"Is Regalia your mom? You look like her. Regalia is my aunt -- my mother's sis I think."

And then she looked down at herself. "Shit, I need to wash off." She began to turn towards the river.

Arleigh
Female
Rogue
Tiger
© Lizzy
4.25 years
Height: 33in
AP: 222.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 205lbs

Pandemonium is my middle name.

Arleigh wandered towards the fighting lands. She didn't know the name of it but the best fun seemed to happen here. Her wings rested on her back as she walked with a slight trot. She glared at the mud that was around but moved through it with unsheathed claws so that she didn't slip. When she looked up she saw a wolf and a spotted puppy. The dog was absolutely filthy and she frowned. Did she miss the fight?

"Damn it guys! I wanted to see the fight. Next time let me know" She called out as her wings fluttered on her back. She sent both of the females a playful smirk. She didn't like fighting but it was so much fun to watch.

Her eyes widened when she saw the puppy suddenly turn into a wolf and she barked out a laugh. "How the hell did you do that? I want to do that! Teach me your ways." She said excitement evident in her tone now. She could change into a guy and her coat color but not her species. She wanted that. Maybe the spotty puppy would be her friend and teach her more about it. If she had that magic she could infiltrate the pinching creatures. Get them to follow her rule and then slowly annihilate them all so they couldn't pinch her toes anymore. It was a good plan. "Can you change into a crab?" She asked as her train of thought wandered away from the fight she missed, calling after Fraya.
Disguise: 0/1
Wings: 1/1 | Accession: 1/1

Translator:
Action | "Speech." | Element
stock by Mathias Appel

Arleigh is rated M for her thoughts and actions. She in no way has anything to do with my views. She's just... Arleigh.
She also has a black fire opal necklace. It looks like this,