Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 13
Feb. 5th - Mar. 19th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Jan. '21
Character
Best Leader

Sribna
[played by Avocado]
Thread
[M] When the world becomes a fantasy and you're more than you can ever be

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome Calm and Peaceful

Leif
Male
Verja King
A. wild dog
© Avocado
3.5 years
Height: 30 in
AP: 63AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 62 lbs

RE: Calm and Peaceful

Leif listened carefully to Perses talk about… well about some sort of weird aquatic creature. A leopard seal who went by the name of Aquarius Bluetide. The AWD male would have to keep his eyes out for such a creature with that name. It was after her description that Perses offered to use magic upon Leif. His first internal thought was ”please do not invade my head.” However he was King now, and as King one would have to do stuff for the greater good, and not for self purpose. ”Sure, go ahead.” And in any moment, Leif would be prepared to.. he guess get an image sent to his head.

Then Perses asked him a question. One that caused Leif to become suspicious. Though he refrained from showing any such emotion on his face. Instead upon his face was a polite smile. He couldn’t help but wonder why Perses was asking such a question. So he merely had to ask. ”And what would be your purpose for asking such a question?” Was he just curious? Did he want to talk about the Kingdom more? It was a suspicious question to ask someone you just met.

Perses
Male
Legion King
Wolf
© Silverfrost
2.75 (4.25) years
Height: 34 in
AP: 596AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 175 lbs

RE: Calm and Peaceful

Perses Stormbringer ❊
The North Remembers

With Leif's blessing, Perses attempted to activate Projection on the man. He would show his memory of coming across the behemoth creature from his point of view. Just an image of the woman would suffice and he attempted to show just that.

And then Leif responded. It wasn't an answer but another question. Perses wasn't sure what to say. He was just curious because he didn't know who Leif was. He recalled some other Kingdom and council members he recognized or believed to be Council based on their presence at the meeting from earlier. Regalia, Frigga, Xewk, Thora, Sribna, Kjarik, and some others. Technically Herleif too. Maybe Jorunn was a royal too? Wasn't she Queen Frigga's daughter? But he couldn't recall if he had ever met this man in the Kingdom. He seemed younger than Perses by three seasons...which means he probably was around when Perses was cast from the Kingdom, probably a yearling.

"I saw you at the meeting and didn't recognize you. I was curious. And I know quite a bit of the Council members."

OOC⟶ I'm sorry about the crappy reply. Didn't know where I was going with it
Psychic: 0/9 | Earth: 0/11 | Water: 0/8 | Electricity: 0/8
Companion: 0/1 | Shift: 0/1 | Camouflage: 0/1 | Chameleon: 0/1 | Telekinesis: 0/1 | Telekinetic: ∞ (0/1) | Dart: 0/2 | Messenger: 0/1
Lucky: ∞ | Eidetic Memory: ∞ | Investigator: ∞ | Persuasive:
stock by Sas R. & Elli S.

Perses wears a black leather collar with a raven pendant