Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 13
Feb. 5th - Mar. 19th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Jan. '21
Character
Best Leader

Sribna
[played by Avocado]
Thread
[M] When the world becomes a fantasy and you're more than you can ever be

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private [FF][Coth] Let me woo you

Ophelia
Female
Scholar
Lion
© Lightwood
4 years
Height: 35in
AP: 0AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 265lbs

[FF][Coth] Let me woo you

COPHELIA

No, I ain't too flawless and no, I ain't the best
And no I don't say sorry and no, I ain't perfect

Ophelia Esma had the jitters. Not the good ones either. Typically she had a stark mask of being nonchalant -- sassy, maybe -- and uncaring, but while she waited alone there was no one here to judge her mini freakout. Sure, there were plenty of times she felt anxious over things. Usually those feelings involved the boys, but this time it centered around a particular hellhound.

Honestly, it baffled her that Cothurnus put up with her. Why she wasn't kicked out of the knight's house already was beyond her. There was the glimmering of hope that maybe, just maybe, the canine had a crush on her as well. Otherwise, puppy dog would do everything to avoid her. Yet, it seemed that whenever she left the realm to explore there was the bonemeal woman. Ophelia sometimes entertained the thought that Coth was a stalker. She'd never share that thought, however.

She'd made sure to leave once the boys went to bed. The moon already climbing high into the sky. Soft silk blankets laid inviting on the ground. Oh, now those would make good additions to the home! But that was for later. Right now she needed to look nice. A golden eye looked around warily. She could handle herself in a fight, sure, but she still hated being snuck up on.

Well, here goes nothing. Ophelia let out a call for her baby mama. Hopefully she wouldn't be stood up. That would just be fucking terrible for her confidence.

Action | “Cothurnus” & "Ophelia" | Magic

Ophelia's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own. She's just a bit of a sourpuss. :')

Cothurnus
Female
Verja Knight
Wolf
© Akradr
5 (12.25) years
Height: 32in
AP: 104AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 97lbs

RE: [FF][Coth] Let me woo you

(This post was last modified: 02-20-2021, 08:56 PM by Akradr. Edited 4 times in total.)
Cothurnus Rose
My Punches Hurt More.

Cothurnus was, well, out —— their bandit of rugrat’s were left to sleep, presumably, because she didn’t have time to cradle or sing lullabies —— tsk, how childish.

How, in heaven’s almighty, did this even happen? Sure, she might’ve condemned a more provisional lifestyle to suit the needs of the children, but that didn’t mean she liked it; a coronation of accountability weighed heavy on the woman’s mind, bred by arrogance and a silver-tongue. It felt undoubtedly different and she bellied a dry scorn, still uncertain on how this whole parenting bravado worked. Why, oh why, must it be this hard? Hadn’t the god’s cursed her enough with the indecency of limited speech? A slick of salivated snarls befell from velveteen lips, ghastly and fevered like the infamous cunt she was. She’d noticed the disappearance of artbook kitty and sought to apprehend their whereabouts nonetheless -- boys were problematic, and she didn’t wanna’ deal with babysitting nor asswiping. That, by all means, was something she didn’t sign up for. Cothurnus’ maw wrinkled in devilish impressions, soon hearing a call from the divine as she practically ‘stalked’ the lioness in domineering strides, ashen hackles bristling against spring’s warmth. They dare? Did they not understand how much she disliked being summoned? Such tomfoolery was yet to be voiced, perhaps, however even then, the horned wolf hadn’t conceded to plucking them from the rut. Why that is, she did not know. Eyes of wine and cerulean glazed a meticulous expression, hardened like fortress and steel —— the sun dipped over the horizon at the break of dusk, bleeding colours of orange and dark salmon. The stars, they rained in correlation to the crashing of waves offshore and she couldn’t help but stare. Whatever this was, she didn’t understand. A sprawl of silk blankets coveted the field of luscious greenery, soon setting sights on Ophelia’s russet existence; investigator piloted into action, studying their every move with stoic precision. She strut with confidence and an attitude armoured for bullets, “What’s this?” It drawled off Cothurnus’ tongue in smarmy mauls, moving forward as her spires speared into the atmosphere above like they’d done many times before. Glorified, gluttonous, proud. She never comprehended why they stuck around, although telling them to leave wasn’t an option either. No, it couldn’t be feelings -- right?

It became a decision that was physically, and emotionally, impossible. The very thought of it irked an indescribable tsunami that dared to drown her from the inside out, and she didn’t like it one goddahm bit.

It was like a fire burning through a blizzard: indestructible.

Fuck, this wasn’t normal at all.

Electricity 0/15 | Fire 0/15 | Earth 0/3 | Air 0/2.
Plasma Ball 0/1 | Sheen 0/1 | Meteor Shower 0/1 | Red Flamethrower 0/1 | Shift 0/1.
Chameleon 0/1 | Spider 0/1 | Camouflage 0/1 | Echo 0/1 | Glue 0/1.
Investigator ∞ | Agile ∞.

Action. | "Speech." | Magic.

Ophelia
Female
Scholar
Lion
© Lightwood
4 years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 02-20-2021, 09:02 PM by Lightwood. Edited 1 time in total.)

COPHELIA

Of all the things she'd assume Coth would adorn herself with, never in her life did she think the canine would pick a crown. Ophelia raised a brow at the new jewelry, deciding it wasn't worth her time to outright bring it up. "Well, princess, Avatar Syuna usually hosts a festival 'round this time of year. She promotes, uh," The words died on her tongue. How was she supposed to explain that this setting was to induce romance among couples? Puppy dog and her weren't an item so bringing that up would probably make Cothurnus scoff.

Her halved vision was something she was actually grateful for this time around. All she had to do was turn her head left to forego seeing that bonemeal color. Still, Ophelia couldn't hide her gaze forever -- lest the wolf come to find her as an annoyance. "She promotes love and fertility. Figured with the boys asleep we could have a night to ourselves.." Holy hell this was embarrassing. Heat burned throughout her body, audits pressing flat. She still averted her gaze, not really wanting to be laughed at.

She pawed at a blanket, briefly considering high tailing it outta here. Ophelia wasn't in love. That she could understand, but she still wanted to explore this crush. Whether or not it turned into something more was completely up in the air.

Ophelia's thoughts and actions do not reflect my own. She's just a bit of a sourpuss. :')

Cothurnus
Female
Verja Knight
Wolf
© Akradr
5 (12.25) years
Height: 32in
AP: 104AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 97lbs

Cothurnus Rose
My Punches Hurt More.

Cothurnus felt, well, unsure, yet such explicit emotions would never be spoken of publicly. She had a reputation to uphold, tsk.

Although, what was this whirlwind sensation that congested like galestorms? She didn’t like it, or perhaps even understand it, one fuckin’ bit; it was if she were deciphering english from hieroglyphics, honestly, and a mental scorn belted the wolf’s bones. A brow came up, meticulous and impressively rigid. The words of Ophelia had ears pivoting with attentiveness for but a moment, disliking the girly nickname -- she ain’t no damsel in distress -- far from it, actually. Its very meaning was nonexistent in the knight’s books. A mention of a festival rang vague familiarity, however she couldn’t quite figure out what, until it all came crashing down. Sorry, what? Love and fertility? It wasn’t so much that as it was the suggestive mention of a night to themselves without said rugrats –– a stiffness gripped her, hardened like concrete and additives admixed. What was happening? Cothurnus didn’t know what to do, what to say; their immediate reaction to such proposals were easily noted, and the woman couldn’t help the bloom of absolute embarrassment. Never before did she feel so flustered, and nor was it a normal occurrence. No, it was completely incognito until now, “Are you screwin’ with me?” The horned knight barely breathed the rough question out, almost as if she were out of air -- what in god’s fuckery was she supposed to do? This didn’t mean it wasn’t spoken without blunt ire, of course. If a canine could imitate an expression of pure, white-hot awkwardness, she would, and it’d be unnatural for the smarmy-tongued, bullet-biting bitch. Eyes of garnet and cyanic ravished a nebulous glaze, almost taken back by artbook kitty’s balls; this feeling, it was indescribable and uncomfortable, but she couldn’t sway it, not at all. Why? Cothurnus’ stare narrowed darkly in deep concentration, trying to comprehend the situation that was currently unfolding –– sable hackles bristled for dominance, horns reared as she stood stiff.

The Rose-O'Delk felt incapable of moving.

This was not right. Chameleon slid a colour of red, though she didn’t mean it and was more focused on an unpredictable conversation. Fuck, shit.

Electricity 0/15 | Fire 0/15 | Earth 0/3 | Air 0/2.
Plasma Ball 0/1 | Sheen 0/1 | Meteor Shower 0/1 | Red Flamethrower 0/1 | Shift 0/1.
Chameleon 1/1 | Spider 0/1 | Camouflage 0/1 | Echo 0/1 | Glue 0/1.
Investigator ∞ | Agile ∞ | Combat Reflexes 0/1.

Action. | "Speech." | Magic.

Ophelia
Female
Scholar
Lion
© Lightwood
4 years
Linked Accounts

COPHELIA

“Are you screwin’ with me?”

Is that what Cothurnus thought? Though she held her tongue for a moment or so. Wasn't it better to have someone squirm beneath your gaze? Something that made Ophelia's eyes widen was the sudden shift in color from the canine. It was like staring dead into the sun's hotspots. Perhaps taking a step closer, if allowed, she'd curiously sniff at the odd coloration. Did it affect the smell as well?

No, even from afar she could still smell the familiar scent of home. Wait, home? Sure, Ophelia was used to Coth's scent, but that didn't mean she felt safe wrapped up in the familiarity. Probably. But she wasn't about to disclose this information.

Was Cothurnus embarrassed? The scholar suppressed a smirk, albeit her lips quivered just trying to keep this giddy feeling down. Finally there was a new reaction she scooped from the frosty woman. Progress.

Ophelia didn't want to look too smug, fearing the older woman to mistake this all as a joke. "The only way I wanna screw with you is in bed." Little joke to ease her nerves? Check. Now for the harder part. Subtly confessing her attraction. From her tongue dripped suggestive truths, not daring to bluntly expose her intentions. "I can't help havin' a thing for strong women.." 'Please don't let that go over her head..Please don't be an idiot.'