Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 14
June 27th - Sep. 7th

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Mar/Apr. '21
Character

Funniest

Devon
[played by Lizzy]
Thread
There's A Reckoning Coming

Census
M F O Total
Canines 68 62 04 134
Felines 80 70 07 157
Herbivores 10 05 00 18
Other Mammals 21 10 01 32
Birds 07 08 00 15
Reptiles 01 02 00 03
Other 18 06 00 24
Overall 192 162 12 366

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado
Spirited_Away

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Meeting [MANDATORY] Oceans rise, empires fall, it's harder when it's all your call

Perses
Male
Algiz Hunter
Wolf
© Silverfrost
2.75 (5.25) years
Height: 34 in
AP: 199.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 175 lbs

[MANDATORY] Oceans rise, empires fall, it's harder when it's all your call

Perses Stormbringer ❊
The North Remembers

Perses, with a heavy heart and mind, stood in the middle of the territory, near where Akeela had called her meetings. He stood on the hill. And he looked down at the empty land before him. A clearing close to the dens, caves where he had spoken to Akeela about turning them into home.

The Legion was dying. It was scarcely even alive. New members had been rare and he didn't know how many members were left. He would disband the Legion in order to let the others find other realms. It was time to put the Legion to rest.

That was what Kallisto wanted.

He had been dragging his feet for so long. But he needed to do this. For the good of the realm. He had been told to come back to the Kingdom in a season and it was Summer.

The beast had been the first Oathsworn. He swore to serve the crown. But there were no queens left to serve. They were gone and Perses feared the worst.

Heavy was the head that wore the crown.

Had the stress of leadership taken the Queens? Or was the Legion cursed? Rare had it been for prospective members to arrive on their borders. And he didn't know who was left.

With his mind made up, the King in the North lifted his head to howl. A call for all members to come for an important announcement. He wondered who would show up.

Would anyone show up?

He realized that his daughters no longer came home. They were gone and he wondered where they were.

OOC⟶ Will be posting again, hopefully Wendesday? where he will be disbanding the Legion
Related threads:
Unity: Kallisto and Perses discuss disbanding the Legion
Deus ex machina: Kallisto and Perses talk to the Kingdom to see if they will accept Legion members if they chose to go there. (Yes)
Checking In: Perses discusses with the Kingdom his future citizenship
Psychic: 0/9 | Earth: 0/11 | Water: 0/8 | Electricity: 0/8
Companion: 0/1 | Shift: 0/1 | Camouflage: 0/1 | Chameleon: 0/1 | Telekinesis: 0/1 | Telekinetic: ∞ (0/1) | Dart: 0/2 | Messenger: 0/1
Lucky: ∞ | Eidetic Memory: ∞ | Investigator: ∞ | Persuasive:
stock by Sas R. & Elli S.

Perses wears a black leather collar with a raven pendant

Bulf
Male
Rogue
Other mammal
© Brendan
7.75 years
Height: 32in
AP: 54.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 600lbs

RE: [MANDATORY] Oceans rise, empires fall, it's harder when it's all your call

Bulf

Momentum is a powerful friend

With heavy footfalls, Bulf trudged his way through the forest, his head hanging low, close to scraping the ground. His thick brown fur moved gently in the breeze as he made his way towards the meeting place. He had heard the call, and come to answer, he had been neglecting those who had taken him in for too long. He had heard little of the realm he called home, wandering the wilderness alone besides his thoughts.

He emerged into the clearing where he had attended his first meeting, his horned head sweeping low to the ground, he saw Perses on the hill, the first one he had met here, and slowly approached. This clearing is where he first met the legion, his first long conversation with the wolf pup randavae, his first encounter with most of the legion members, although he never spoke to most of them. His long strides carried him to the base of the hill, and he stood there, silent, as he often was. His fur is unkept, and loose leaves and twigs dot his pelt.

He stands at the base of the hill, and lifts his head to try to look Perses in the eyes with his own icy blue ones. And waits. He wonders what this could be about, he’s been out of the loop for years now. ‘What... this... about?’ He asks slowly, as he always does in the language that is mostly foreign to him.

‘English’ [ugnaric]#spell#

OC: hello, I’m back, only to say goodbye, this has been great everyone.

Bulf speaks ugnaric, a forgotten language no longer spoken among others. He also occasionally refers to animals as ice age species, due to lack of exposure to modern species that dwell in warmer climes.
Art and post template by Virgo

Valravn
Male
Aldrnari Nanny (Apprentice)
Wolf
© Silverfrost
3.50 (5.25) years
AP: 42AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 170 lbs

Valravn also noticed that the two girls they raised were never home anymore. And hadn't been home for a while. He was worried about the girls, what had happened to them? He knew that Perses had been gone a lot but as King, and Lord for a while, it was because of his duties. Valravn had gone into something of a slump as he was saddened as Anastasia had rarely been home and then suddenly Pualani disappeared. He was lying in his den when he heard the call.

The grimmbeast trotted in the direction of the howl. He saw Perses standing on the hill where Akeela had once made her announcements. He didn't know why Perses was calling them. But he sat down ten feet away from Perses and ten feet away from the giant, wooly creature. What was this meeting about? He feared the worst as perhaps Perses knew what happened to their wards.

OOC ⟶ OOC
Plant: 0/6 | Necromancy: 0/6 | Shadow: 0/2 | Negation: 0/1 | Stealthy:
stock by Kati H.

Anastasia
Female
Disciple High Priestess
Tiger
© Raton
2.5(3.25) years
Height: 34in
AP: 6AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 225lbs

And you're standing on the edge, face up
'Cause you're a natural
A beating heart of stone
You gotta be so cold
To make it in this world

Disguise had given Ana exactly what she wanted. The female was now a male tiger cloaked in a washed out umber orange with faded black stripes. Albinism tainted several places on his body. Honey brown eyes scanned everything, taking in every last bit of her surroundings. The disciple mark had vanished completely from her forehead and the scent she now carried was that of a rogue male - completely hiding her identity from those that would call themselves family.

She had wisely not summoned Sergey - knowing full well that if he were there it would all be revealed of who she really was. Massive paws treaded along the ground through the whitebark woods - while she knew the lands well , she was supposedly a stranger to them and yet she did not care. She walked confidently through them - deciding to pay a visit to that 'sweet old home of hers' when she heard a call.

Perses?

What was he calling for? Was he going to send forth the remaining few to go and find his 'wards'. His 'precious' children. A sneer plastered itself over her face as she turned in the direction of the call and soon caught sight of Bulf, Perses and Valravn... weak.. she thought to herself.

Keeping well back, Ana sat down with her eyes angled towards Perses. What did he have to say? What was he doing? Was he making plans for the Legion or was it something else? Sitting with her head, held high - she sat waiting to listen to his next words.

"Speech"
OOC⟶Ana currently is a male tiger that stands 37inches high and weighs 230lbs. She is of an umber color and black stripes washed out due to albinism and has honey brown eyes. Her disciple mark has vanished from her forehead and she does not smell like her female self.
Anima: 1/4 | Necromancy: 0/3

Tiger from Pixabay | Background from Pixabay | Texture from Pixabay

Anastasia can be considered cold and rather calculating. She doesn't often refer to others as friends and has a hard time distinguishing her feelings. She has no problem with death and will often speak freely of it. Her actions/thoughts do not represent me as a person.
-
Anastasia has a body like ice due to the fact she is a user of necromancy.
-
Ana wears this necklace, it harbors Water element.♥
-
Anastasia has a little brown bat Spirianima. His name is Sergey (meaning Servant)

Mazikeen
Female
Disciple
Tiger
© Spirited_Away
3.5 (4) years
Height: 42 in
AP: 14.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 575 lbs

Mazikeen Cohen

Mazikeen had been sticking around the temple more than usual, perhaps to remain closer to her friend. She wasn't entirely sure how their relationship would be viewed by others, as they toyed with each others minds and such, but it was fun overall. They were friends in their own way, that was why she followed Ana. Besides, perhaps the woman was going to the Legion. Thunder would activate accidentally, turning her head to look around out of curiosity. Did she do that? Shaking out her coat, Cinders also accidentally activated.

Hopping out of range of the hot coals, they cooled off within seconds. Magic, lots of new magic. Mazikeen was coming to be proud, but without a teacher of these branches she'd never know the next levels of it until it randomly happened. The woman didn't mind. As the scents got stronger, Disguise took over. She grew just three inches, and put on some extra weight. Now a male with a light blonde fur in replacement of the orange, and adding a dash of black under her eyes, she figured she was ready. Oh! The scent too. The woman would make her disguise smell like fire and smoke, tail lashing as she came forward and attempted to sit next to Ana. She recognized the disguise and thus was not afraid, Mazikeen cast a simple glance to the tigress to let her know it was, indeed, her. That was when she looked back to view the creatures.

This was all they had? Two wolves and some weird creature, the likes of which she had never seen before. However, she could only connect it with that of a, well, a long haired rhino. She held back a scoff and firey insult, as she did not wish to start a fight right now. That was, if these ragged weaklings thought they were strong enough.

He Walks. | "He Talks." | He Uses Magic
OC: Mazikeen is currently a 45 inch and 600 lb pound male tiger with light blonde fur and black streaks under her eyes. Smells like fire and smoke (perm from Raton to say she followed Ana here)

Randavae
Male
Rogue
Wolf
© NaggingNary
3.75 years
Height: 33 in
AP: 119AP
1 Attached Account

Weight: 125 lbs

I jumped awake at the sound of a call.

I was foolish enough to have dozed off beneath a tree, ears pathetically drooped over my face and legs limp over one another. Anyone could have just walked up and snapped my neck and I wouldn't have been awake to even notice.

I narrowly avoided getting stepped on by a large creature as I whirled through the trees into the clearing where I'd heard the call, looking back for just a second to see the Giant behind me. I didn't know if he saw me or not, but I didn't care. I kept trotting briskly ahead.

The Beast stood on the hill in the middle of the territory, looking down among the several creatures, most of which I did not recognize. I found a tree to hide behind and waited, eyes scanning the area cautiously.

I really just wanted to go back to sleep.

---------------

OOC: N/A

Trembling in his claws. Always.

Randavae has a four-toed claw marking ranging from his eyebrow to his cheek on his left eye, given to him by the Avatar Maata.

Perses
Male
Algiz Hunter
Wolf
© Silverfrost
2.75 (5.25) years
AP: 199.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 175 lbs

(This post was last modified: 03-29-2021, 10:40 PM by Perses. Edited 1 time in total.)
Perses Stormbringer ❊
The North Remembers

Perses waited as he saw whom was left. It wasn't much and he noticed some strange tigers attended too. Were they prospective members or members he had never met? Well, they'd be in for a disappointment. He saw Pualani arrive but she looked different, with a strange mark on her forehead. He was happy to see her but wondered where Anastasia was.

"Members of the Legion," the King in the North started off. "First, I would like to preface this with news. Former Queens Akeela and Kallisto are both missing and have been removed from their thrones by an Avatar. Before Queen Kallisto disappeared, we discussed disbanding the Legion. And that is what I will be doing today." He didn't say why but he wasn't sure if he should have.

"We have spoken with The Kingdom of Gullborg, located southwest of the Whitebark and my family and I will be heading there. If you would like to join us, we will be leaving for the Kingdom in half a moon. But you all are free to go where you wish."

And then he thought and spoke. "Thank you all for your service to the Legion." He dipped his head in respect. And then he waited for what would come next.

OOC⟶ Sorry for the wait y'all!
PP'ing Pua since she's my girl
You can post to the Rank Request thread to update your character's ranks to Rogue <3
Psychic: 0/9 | Earth: 0/11 | Water: 0/8 | Electricity: 0/8
Companion: 0/1 | Shift: 0/1 | Camouflage: 0/1 | Chameleon: 0/1 | Telekinesis: 0/1 | Telekinetic: ∞ (0/1) | Dart: 0/2 | Messenger: 0/1
Lucky: ∞ | Eidetic Memory: ∞ | Investigator: ∞ | Persuasive:
stock by Sas R. & Elli S.

Perses wears a black leather collar with a raven pendant

Bulf
Male
Rogue
Other mammal
© Brendan
7.75 years
Height: 32in
AP: 54.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 600lbs

Bulf

Momentum is a powerful friend

Bulf looked directly at perses throughout his speech, his face bearing more sorrow with each word. He understood enough to gather that the legion, his home, and his herd, were now gone. He speaks slowly and with long deliberation over each word he says: ‘You all... fam-i-ly, I... always... remember... you.’ He looks to perses now, for he knows he can understand his native language, unlike everyone else here, as far as he was aware. It comes out in brutish grunts and snorts, but he speaks in his native language: [I will remain here, thank you for taking me in and nurturing me with your kindness, inviting me to your home, and teaching me the customs of this land, I will not forget you. You may always find a friend here, should you need it, I shall help any way I can.]
He then slowly makes his way around the hill, bowing to each member as he makes his way into the woods. He still often collides with trees, and he does so as he leaves the clearing. Shrugging the impact off, he heads north, where it is cold enough for snow to cake his fur and for his hooves to sink in the endless expanse of white. He looks back one last time at his herd through the branches, and sheds a single tear. His huge form then leaves the whitebark woods for the mojave tundra.

(exit attempt)

‘English’ [ugnaric]#spell#

OOC: All good, silverfrost, life happens. Thanks to all of you for the role play opportunities and your patience, it’s been a fun one, perhaps Bulf will meet you again elsewhere.

Bulf speaks ugnaric, a forgotten language no longer spoken among others. He also occasionally refers to animals as ice age species, due to lack of exposure to modern species that dwell in warmer climes.
Art and post template by Virgo

Anastasia
Female
Disciple High Priestess
Tiger
© Raton
2.5(3.25) years
Height: 34in
AP: 6AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 225lbs

(This post was last modified: 04-03-2021, 01:16 AM by Anastasia. Edited 1 time in total.)

So that is what he had been thinking all along? The thought scored across Ana's mind. Perses had been planning on dropping the Legion as if it meant nothing, did he not care that he was displacing those that had called it home? Her eyes moved towards Bulf and then Randavae. Did Kallisto not care?

A snarl ripped through her throat "Coward. deep tones resonated in the clearing "Is this how you act when things get tough? You give up, bend over and take it up the rear end? Ana's tail lashed from side to side as her eyes scored across the clearing - resting on each figure for a few seconds before returning her gaze to Perses, eyes blazing.

So in the end Perses had dragged her to the Legion and left her to her own devices just to abandoned the Legion? Shutting her eyes she drew in a jagged breath Cool.. Cool. Ana got to her paws and cast a glance towards Maze "What say ye, brother? About this mess of a home?

She couldn't even figure out how to hate the wolf.. That was one of the downsides - she was indifferent, she couldn't care less what happened to the Legion and yet she refused to go to a place that she didn't know - hah! Family? Like she would go there, she had no family.

OOC⟶Ana currently is a male tiger that stands 37inches high and weighs 230lbs. She is of an umber color and black stripes washed out due to albinism and has honey brown eyes. Her disciple mark has vanished from her forehead and she does not smell like her female self.

Anastasia can be considered cold and rather calculating. She doesn't often refer to others as friends and has a hard time distinguishing her feelings. She has no problem with death and will often speak freely of it. Her actions/thoughts do not represent me as a person.
-
Anastasia has a body like ice due to the fact she is a user of necromancy.
-
Ana wears this necklace, it harbors Water element.♥
-
Anastasia has a little brown bat Spirianima. His name is Sergey (meaning Servant)

Mazikeen
Female
Disciple
Tiger
© Spirited_Away
3.5 (4) years
Height: 42 in
AP: 14.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 575 lbs

Mazikeen Cohen

Her tail lashed as she watched just one other wolf arrive. It was a very pitiful sight, she had to admit. Mazikeen refrained from shaking her head, couldn't their so called leader do better than this? It didn't take too long before the black and white wolf began his announcement. Apparently both their previous Queens were missing, so perhaps they sensed the Legion would fail and left while they still could with some dignity left? A scoff left her mouth as he spoke of Disbanding and that a Kingdom would allow them entrance. How long had he been planning this move? Shaking her head as she looked to Ana, calling the beast a coward and a short stiffled laugh left the faux mans mouth.

Golden eyes moved back as she was asked for her opinion. A moment of thought was given before she gave a smile. "Pathetic, if you ask me. Perhaps the last two Queens disappeared because they sensed this realm would fail?" The pokes, jaunts, and taunts, she loved it all. Throwing insults at a now fallen realm, it was just completely and utterly pitiful. Truly, she did pity it.

He Walks. | "He Talks." | He Uses Magic
OC: Mazikeen is currently a 45 inch and 600 lb pound male tiger with light blonde fur and black streaks under her eyes. Smells like fire and smoke