Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 13
Feb. 5th - Mar. 19th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Jan. '21
Character
Best Leader

Sribna
[played by Avocado]
Thread
[M] When the world becomes a fantasy and you're more than you can ever be

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private {FF}How do you do?
Devon

Hera
Female
Valkyrja Cadet
Wolf
© Raton
2.5 years
Height: 28in
AP: 0.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 68lbs

{FF}How do you do?

Hera Dame

Get a sword, name it kindness,
kill them with kindness

Life, to Hera, was bright. Nothing seemed to be able to darken her little world, nothing even truly seemed to discourage her. From as early as she could remember she had been like that - it probably had a lot to do with her mother, Regalia. She loved her home, loved her family and loved those around her - how could she not? They were special to her.

The Redwood trees around her extended high into the sky, as if they were holding the vibrant - cloudless, blue sky up. Birds twittered happy, singing and fluttering from branch to branch - it was clear just by listening to them that Spring was here and already laying its bountiful hand across the lands. Below on the ground, flowers were beginning to bloom and bees were busy about them, adding to the musical air their gentle humming. In the distance bush rustled and the excited chittering of squirrels could be heard as the rushed out and scrambled of into the trees. Hera sat still, sitting with her head tilted back and her gaze fixated on the a spot where the sky could be seen through the branches - clearly memorized by something in the sky or the branches..

Her mind, for once was still and for once she was silent. At each sound her ears would twitch. What would it be like to fly with the birds? or climb like a squirrel.. she thought to herself before giving a quiet sigh and lowering her head to look around her. It was peaceful here, just the sounds of the birds, squirrels, the wind and the bees.. It was mesmerizing, beautiful...

"Talk here."
Bine G.

As I look at the Birds Flying, I want to follow them and Fly as well.
Freely underneath the Blue Sky. I want to follow them.
Let's get out, out, I want to get out of here now.
Above the Sky, I feel like there will be something for me.
Like the Birds in the Sky, lets fly to the sky, fly high.

Hera has this marking on the right side of her face in this color #007dae

Devon
Male
Verja Resident
Leopard
© Lizzy
3.50 years
Height: 25in
AP: 133.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 103lbs

RE: {FF}How do you do?

Devon Orielonas

"A hop, a skip and a jump. Home is never far."

Devon was outside of the Kingdom lands just because he could. Plus his mom couldn't yell at him anymore. Plus her and Athos were always being lazy. as he walked he looked up a the tall trees. Now those would be fun to climb. His twin tails twitched at the thought of doing it. As he walked a scent of Kingdom came to him and his eyebrows furrowed. He didn't meet many outside of the actual kingdom lands.

His eyes caught on a dark wolf who seemed to be looking at the branches of the trees. What was up there that was so fascinating? "Is there a bird up there i'm not seeing?" He questioned as he aimed to sit next to her. His two tails twitched slightly but in a calm movement.

He Walks. | "He Talks." | He Uses Magic.

Hera
Female
Valkyrja Cadet
Wolf
© Raton
2.5 years
Linked Accounts

Hera

"Is there a bird up there i'm not seeing?"

Like usual, Hera had not been paying to her surroundings - to any dangers that might be lurking so when she heard a voice she was surprised. Pleasantly so. Her head turned towards the male and her blue gaze lit up, a smile forming on her face. "A bird? Oh, no there isn't. I was only wondering what it would be like to be a bird and fly high up in the clouds or a squirrel and climb up , up.." Her gaze left the male and traveled around the trees "I bet it would be thrilling! Perhaps scary at first but fun afterwards, don't you think?" Hera said dreamily, her tail wagging.

She sat for a moment with her gaze staring off into the distance then glanced back to the male "I'm Hera Dame, I'm a cadet to the Valkyrja. Its a pleasure to meet you. she said to him. Yes, he hadn't introduced himself and perhaps she could have been more cautious but regardless of whom it was she like to greet others with a happy tone and a smile and, to her, it truly was a pleasure to meet anyone and everyone.

"Who might you be?" she asked him

She Walks. | "She Talks." | Magic

Devon
Male
Verja Resident
Leopard
© Lizzy
3.50 years
Height: 25in
AP: 133.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 103lbs

Devon Orielonas

"A hop, a skip and a jump. Home is never far."

He looked up again and raised an eyebrow. Why would anyone want to be a bird? Tiny little creatures that chirped way too much. Plus he could climb and it was as good as flying. He raised an eyebrow as he looked at the trees then back at his paws. He was a big cat but she wondered what it was like to be a squirrel. He just chuckled and shook his head. Lifting his left paw he unsheathed his claws and looked at them before returning his eyes to hers. "Birds chirp too much and the only fun squirrels have is being able to fall out of trees and not go splat on the ground. I like to think I have the best of both worlds. I can even climb better than a squirrel." He said cockily. He was one of the only types of big cats that could climb trees and he used it to his advantage. However, as a wolf she'd probably never even tried to climb anything in her life.

"Pleasure to meet ya Hera, im Devon. I guess of Verja but I don't have a fancy title. The only fancy one I know is Athos, but thats just because he's a priss." He joked flashing her a grin. Athos told him once that he'd been royalty but honestly Devon couldn't see it. But having a title might be fun. Hera said it with such pride. He just didn't like the responsibility that may come with a title. "What does a cadet to the Valkyrja do?"

He Walks. | "He Talks." | He Uses Magic.

Hera
Female
Valkyrja Cadet
Wolf
© Raton
2.5 years
Linked Accounts

Hera

"Can you really? I suppose you could, huh? Hera said as she looked down at his paws and then her own. The male's were like Sirius' paws which meant that he had claws while she had nails. Glancing back to him she grinned "I would look pretty funny trying to climb a tree as clumsy as I am.".

Her ears twitched as he introduced himself, he said his name was Devon and that he lived in the Verja and then proceeded to comment on the fact that he didn't have a title and mentioned someone named Athos.. Athos, wasn't that the gorilla that Kat had named? Her tail waved from side to side at the connection, so did this male know Kat as well? Perhaps so. She would ask him that later. Was Athos someone of importance, was he a prince or king of sorts and what was a priss? Seeing Devon's grin she returned it with an amused smile and gave on of her silvery laughs. "I recognize the name, Athos. - I met someone named Katarina , or Kat , and she mentioned Athos as well. Do you perhaps know each other?" she questioned curiously.

She smiled brighter when he asked about what a cadet was "Oh, nothing to special - I'm only in training." she answered simply "A cadet is in training to be a warrior of the Valkyrja - its a Sisterhood that resides in the Kingdom, only men can join too, We serve the Kingdom - offer them aide." she answered thoughtfully. "My mother, Regalia, is the Commander of it. I wanted to join the ranks to make her proud as she has done me the great service of raising me and the Avatars KNOW I have been a pawful." Hera replied with a laugh. While she had not been one to sneak out or do 'bad things' Hera was an overly excitable pup and extremely talkative but her mother never seemed bothered by it. How deeply she loved Regalia and how grateful she was to her.

She Walks. | "She Talks." | Magic