Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 16
Jan. 14th - Mar. 3rd

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Sep/Oct. '21
Character

Memorable & Terrifying

Arcturus
[played by Spirited_Away]

Exposed
[played by Akky]
Thread
Pitiful Excuses

Census
M F O Total
Canines 68 62 04 134
Felines 80 70 07 157
Herbivores 10 05 00 18
Other Mammals 21 10 01 32
Birds 07 08 00 15
Reptiles 01 02 00 03
Other 18 06 00 24
Overall 192 162 12 366

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado
Spirited_Away

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Borders Semper ad meliora

Perses
Male
Algiz Hunter
Wolf
© Silverfrost
2.75 (6.00) years
Height: 34 in
AP: 255.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 175 lbs

Semper ad meliora

(This post was last modified: 04-09-2021, 12:15 PM by Perses. Edited 1 time in total.)
Perses Stormbringer ❊
The North Remembers

Perses felt numb. Something had broken inside the man. His food tasted like bark to him and Valravn all but had to forcefeed him. Pualani also noticed something was off with her uncle. But she didn't know how to help him. Valravn only had the slightest idea. They had not much of an idea of what happened after they left. And Perses said nothing about it. The man hadn't said nothing since his fight with Anastasia. Valravn hoped the man would snap out of it by the time that the Kingdom leaders came by. Because the grimmbeast didn't think he could speak for Perses.

The three wolves stopped two feet away from the Grove border, coming from the Saffron Meadows. Perses was staring almost blankly, feeling like he couldn't bring himself to feel anything other than empty. So, after giving Perses a concerned look, Valravn let out a howl. He called for the Verja leader. He remembered the shape-shifting African Wild Dog and the white and black-furred she-wolf. He didn't know how much had changed. Pualani stood at the amber-eyed wolf's left while Perses stood at his right.

OOC⟶ PP'ing Valravn and Pualani in the post
Psychic: 0/9 | Earth: 0/11 | Water: 0/8 | Electricity: 0/8
Companion: 0/1 | Shift: 0/1 | Camouflage: 0/1 | Chameleon: 0/1 | Telekinesis: 0/1 | Telekinetic: ∞ (0/1) | Dart: 0/2 | Messenger: 0/1
Lucky: ∞ | Eidetic Memory: ∞ | Investigator: ∞ | Persuasive:
stock by Sas R. & Elli S.

Collar | Ring | Ring

Tables | Thread Log

Hordak
Male
Algiz King
Wolf
© Lightwood
3 years
Height: 34n
AP: 120AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 160lbs

RE: Semper ad meliora

Hordak Rose-Esma

I'm not your friend or anything, damn
You think that you're the man
I think, therefore, I am

It'd been a little too quiet lately. Not that having a peaceful childhood was a bad thing, but Hordak craved excitement and drama. So what did he do when he heard a howl at the borders? Why, he ran to the sound. Could it be a rogue? Well, that would explain why they felt the need to call. Hordak was already set on the idea of him one day being a council member, surpassing others in rank, so perhaps he shouldn't cuss out the trio of wolves he sighted.

Hordak stopped just behind the scent markings. Pinkish hues narrowed upon the trio. The teen bore the mingled scent of Cothurnus and Ophelia proudly. He gave a single once over each of the unfamiliar faces. "Let me guess," he started, a shit eating grin beginning to form. "You wanna come live in the kingdom? Of course you do, why else would you call? From what I can tell from that depressed looking one, you just want a place to call home. Someplace safe? Something bad must've happened, or else i'm sorry you have to suffer from such an ugly mug." Hordak snorted. Oh, he definitely was Coth's son.

"Do tell me what you can offer the kingdom. But I don't really have all day." Is this what kingdom leaders and council members had to deal with daily? He was sure he could handle the job, absolutely, but he still couldn't quite control his mouth.

"Talk here."
Kati H.

Regalia
Female
Valkyrja Commander
Wolf
© Amelia
3.5 (14) years
Height: 31 in
AP: 117.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 92 lbs

Regalia trudged towards the call at the borders, feeling more tired than she could remember being in a long time. Halldora and Fraya... No, she wasn't going to think about them, wasn't going to dwell. They were facing the consequences of their actions just as she had to. She'd failed the kingdom, and the only difference was that she hadn't run.

Fuck, she was a real blast to be around right now.

Putting on a fake smile as Perses and his crew came into view, she paused across from them and glanced at the teen that had gotten there before her. "Back up off this border, kid, before I tug you back by your tail." Her tone was playful but left little room for argument. As the Commander, the borders was her domain, and this kid would learn to respect it.

Turning towards their guests, she dismissed the boy. "Y'all here to join the Kingdom I take it?" she asked, eyes locking on the only one she didn't know. The female. "Hello, there. I'm Commander Regalia Dame."

Her voice startled Erling awake. He looked down from where he was perched in a low branch as a crested caracara (granted via shift), and he spotted five wolves -- only two of which he recognized. Regalia and Perses. The thought of someone he didn't particularly like seeing him at a low point kept Erling from bringing attention to himself, but he nonetheless watched what transpired. In case Regalia needed back-up. As if you could offer her any help. Pathetic.

Wears a silver ring with blue topaz gems and a bracelet made of tiger eye gemstones with a golden lion head.

Perses
Male
Algiz Hunter
Wolf
© Silverfrost
2.75 (6.00) years
Linked Accounts

Perses Stormbringer ❊
The North Remembers

If Perses was mentally here, he would have commented that the kid got in more trouble than he did. The words had passed over him like water. He was numb, everything felt like he was underwater. He couldn't bring words to form.

Valravn could but he looked at the kid dully. Pualani bit back a laugh. But another she-wolf arrived to them. Perses recognized her, which snapped him out of his state. But only partially as he still felt numb. He dipped his head towards her and the two wolves next to him followed in suit. Valravn and Pualani were internally relieved that he had snapped it out.

Pualani felt the greeting delivered to her. "I'm Pualani Lanakila-Stormbringer, and those are my uncles, Perses and Valravn Stormbringer." She paused as Valravn cleared his throat.

"Indeed, we are here to join the Kingdom." he confirmed.

Companion: 0/1 | Shift: 0/1 | Camouflage: 0/1 | Chameleon: 0/1 | Telekinesis: 0/1 | Telekinetic: ∞ (0/1) | Dart: 0/2 | Messenger: 0/1

Collar | Ring | Ring

Tables | Thread Log

Alucard
Male
Valkyrja Einherjar
Wolf
© Mangled
3.50 years
Height: 34in
AP: 258.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 175lbs.

The tragic day at the Arena was still fresh on the Hellsing's mind, plaguing his thoughts and itching for him to take action. With the assaultants' escape, he had the determination and foresight to prepare himself for their return in the Arena. Training was due. He had a low amount of magic to be all that useful in battle, and very little battle experience to what presumably could be compared to the other Warriors and Einherjar. As much as the idea of going back irritated him, he needed to visit the Arena more often to sharpen his skills.

Something oddly matte and reflective on the ground caught his attention, and he steered course to investigate. Two identical rings sat innocently between the blades of grass, pitch black in color, barely a design to note and leather. Quickly slipping them both on, he continued his track, simultaneously activating Ascension to allow bat-like wings free.

A howl sounded from the border, and he quickened his pace to meet it. Surely a leader would be there to handle it, but was it not his job to act as backup in case of trouble? Something about leaving the kingdom's leadership alone at the borders to handle strangers didn't sit right with Alucard, not after the incident. Especially not when the lion and tiger were still alive and roaming.

Audition infinitely present as he approached, he heard someone already responding. That was definitely not a leader, that voice barely even hit puberty. Thoroughly suspicious, he eventually arrived moments after Regalia and heard the three rogues requesting to join. Well -- at least two of them. He didn't know of the depressed looking one.

Alucard's eyes shifted towards the child, a pointed gaze urging them to follow instructions and move on off. Something about their scent seemed familiar, but even for his eidetic memory, he couldn't place it. Regardless, he was expecting the tween to leave, lest Alucard make do on Regalia's tease. A child had no place on the borders, especially not where the lion and tiger could take out their vendetta on them if no one was looking.

He walks. | "He talks." | He thinks.

•Due to Chill, his body temperature is as uncomfortably cold as a corpse.

Hera
Female
Valkyrja Warrior
Wolf
© Raton
4.5 years
Height: 28in
AP: 6AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 68lbs

Hera

There are things that one cannot unsee, no matter how hard they try or how much they distract themselves. There are things that continually play on a loop over and over again, refusing to pause and cease all images. However it did not instill fear into her heart, no - she was not afraid, she was anything but afraid. She was angry and she wanted nothing more than to find those males and put an end to them - but she needed to be more able, she was weak and now that was clear.

She needed training and that was final! Anger was what was driving her and she was sure if it faded she would feel that dreadful feeling of fear.. Sorrow.. She didn't want to feel either. She worried for her friends; Miah and Herleif and all those others that had been tainted by it and she felt anger in her heart towards her kin(Hall and Fraya).

Slowly she moved along the borders, her blue eyes watchful - she was a member of the Valkyrja - she needed to start pulling her weight lest she fall behind and be left in the dust. That day marked her last day of 'childishness'. Her paws carried her along only pausing when she heard a call at the borders. Curiosity peaked her interest and she began to jog towards the call - when she arrived she caught sight of her mother, a child, Alucard and those that had made the call. Her blue gaze paused onto Perses as she attempted to stop near Alucard's left - she recognized the small female but couldn't be sure of her name and vaguely recalled the skull-faced male - but again did not know his name.

Ears twitched forwards towards them but she remained silent. She was weary of anyone at the moment who came to the borders - what did they want, why were they here? Remaining standing, the woman kept her eyes on those that stood on the other side of the border.

She Walks. | "She Talks." | Magic

As I look at the Birds Flying, I want to follow them and Fly as well.
Freely underneath the Blue Sky. I want to follow them.
Let's get out, out, I want to get out of here now.
Above the Sky, I feel like there will be something for me.
Like the Birds in the Sky, lets fly to the sky, fly high.

Hera has this marking on the right side of her face in this color #007dae

Hera wears this necklace around her neck. It was given to her by Sebastian in this thread. It has the Plant Element on it

Regalia
Female
Valkyrja Commander
Wolf
© Amelia
3.5 (14) years
Height: 31 in
AP: 117.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 92 lbs

Pualani was the girl's name. A Stormbringer like Perses and Valravn, her uncles. Valravn confirmed they were here to join, but Perses remained silent. She could tell he looked like absolute shit, but she didn't know if it was her place to do anything about it. Her motherly instincts, however, didn't care if she was overstepping her bounds.

Alucard and Hera arrived, and Regalia acknowledged them with a nod. Proud to see her daughter working so diligently, she nonetheless turned back to the Stormbringer clan. "Welcome to the Kingdom, kids. Valravn, Pualani, tell me a little about your strengths, and let's find you well-suited worker ranks. Perses, you should go see my ma, Healer Syfka Dame. No arguments. You look like shit."

Maybe Syfka could figure out what was going on with him? Regalia didn't have the time right now to do more than be an ear for listening, and it didn't look like that would be enough...

Text "Speech" Magic

OC: Permission to skip Hordak.

Kati.H

Perses
Male
Algiz Hunter
Wolf
© Silverfrost
2.75 (6.00) years
Linked Accounts

Perses Stormbringer ❊
The North Remembers

Perses saw Hera and an unknown male approach. He recognized the arrow on them, the Valkyrja mark. He wondered why so many had arrived. The Commander and two Valkyrja as well as a kid. Perhaps to protect the kid as the border wasn't a safe place. Or perhaps that Pualani and maybe to some extent Valravn.

Valravn and Pualani perked up as they were asked questions. And Regalia sent Perses to find a healer, Syfka. He didn't know how Syfka could help him. He was relatively uninjured after the fight but he felt hollow. Empty and numb. He turned to Regalia.

"Where do I find Healer Syfka?" the beast asked. The first words he had said, sounding almost hollow and empty. Pualani and Valravn remained quiet, waiting for the Commander's response. And were thinking of what skills they had,

Collar | Ring | Ring

Tables | Thread Log

Alucard
Male
Valkyrja Einherjar
Wolf
© Mangled
3.50 years
Height: 34in
AP: 258.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 175lbs.

Alucard attentively watched the scene play out. He regarded Hera as she arrived, and then shifted to look between the rogues and the commander. They didn't seem like they had the intention of causing trouble, regardless, the shadowy male was prepared for a change in tune at any given moment.

Regalia had quickly welcomed them into the kingdom, and Alucard had to fight from quirking a brow at the notion. He had assumed that meeting rogues at the borders took much more diligence than what was currently being displayed. Judging by the fact that Regalia just named one, Perses, to look for a healer, it was clear she likely knew them already. At least, one of them? If they all were already familiar with one another, than this Pualina individual wouldn't need to introduce themselves to her. It was strange to say the least, perhaps he could ask about it another time. Right now, there were duties to attend to.

As Perses asked where he could find Syfka, Alucard reasoned where such a person would be located. Possibly... “The closest Medic Hut is a few miles from here in Spiral Rainforest, and another in the Peninsula, they may be in either locations.” He glanced to Regalia to see if she would correct him if he were wrong, it was his best guess for a healer's whereabouts, after all. “I could guide you there if you don't know the way.” Alucard wasn't expecting Perses to know the Kingdom's layout of Algiz and Verja as well as he did (if at all), the childish adventurer he formerly was. However, he had never gone so far as Aldrnari if that was where 'Syfka' was found. Regalia would be too preoccupied with Pualini and Valavrn, and he doubted even the most detailed instructions would be enough to navigate the kingdom's vast expanse, not with this man's mind state at least.

He walks. | "He talks." | He thinks.

•Due to Chill, his body temperature is as uncomfortably cold as a corpse.

Hera
Female
Valkyrja Warrior
Wolf
© Raton
4.5 years
Height: 28in
AP: 6AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 68lbs

Hera

Hera listened to her mother speak - first asking Pualani and Valravn to tell a bit about themselves and then directed Perses to go and find Syfka, her grandmother. She was about to offer to take him there when Alucard spoke up and offered to do it, glancing towards him and then towards Perses - what was wrong with the male, was it mentally or something physical that they could not see?

Her gaze turned towards Pualani, they had met before.. Once, at one of the Festivals that the Avatar's put on, Kohana - the Koala had been there too. "Its good to see you again, Pualani, we met at one of the Festivals that the Avatar's put on." she said giving them a dip of her head, tail wagging, a faint smile, she could see Pualani and herself being friends but why did it feel as if something had just fallen from the sky and crushed them.. Why were they joining the Kingdom had something happened to their Realm - the one Perses had told her about when they first met?*

She Walks. | "She Talks." | Magic

*Hera recalls only meeting Perses once despite him having been the one to bring her to the Kingdom. In the thread they meet, Perses tells her he is the King of the Legion <3
*Hera met Pualani and Val at the trick or treat thread.

As I look at the Birds Flying, I want to follow them and Fly as well.
Freely underneath the Blue Sky. I want to follow them.
Let's get out, out, I want to get out of here now.
Above the Sky, I feel like there will be something for me.
Like the Birds in the Sky, lets fly to the sky, fly high.

Hera has this marking on the right side of her face in this color #007dae

Hera wears this necklace around her neck. It was given to her by Sebastian in this thread. It has the Plant Element on it