Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Winter Year 15
Dec. 3rd - Jan. 14th

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Sep/Oct. '21
Character

Memorable & Terrifying

Arcturus
[played by Spirited_Away]

Exposed
[played by Akky]
Thread
Pitiful Excuses

Census
M F O Total
Canines 68 62 04 134
Felines 80 70 07 157
Herbivores 10 05 00 18
Other Mammals 21 10 01 32
Birds 07 08 00 15
Reptiles 01 02 00 03
Other 18 06 00 24
Overall 192 162 12 366

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado
Spirited_Away

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome Anew

The Avatars
Other
All Powerful
Other
© Staff
∞ years
Height:
AP: 188AP
Linked Accounts

Weight:

Anew

(This post was last modified: 04-16-2021, 04:20 PM by Akky. Edited 1 time in total.)

Although the events following the creation of the child she was to deliver today were sad, Syuna felt nothing but optimistic. The child still had one parent left, as well as aunts and uncles and a grandmother. They would not lack love, and this pleased Syuna. All children deserved to be cherished as she cherished them.

Appearing in a flash of light, Syuna now stood in the middle of Oreg Wilds with a two month old wolf pup. Her pink hues scanned the terrain before she spoke. "Rodrigo D'Angelo.” Her warm voice called out across Oreg Wilds. "Come meet your little one.”

With that said, her work here was done. Disappearing the same way she'd come, a flash of light illuminated the land.

She walks. | "She talks."

Exposed
Female
Havok Queen
Wolf
© Akky
4.5 (11.25) years
Height: 32in
AP: 56AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 120lbs

RE: Anew

‘Rodrigo D’Angelo, come meet your little one.’

A malediction with an advantage, may it be no favour of his. Audition and radar roared into action, a milestone wilting into subservience as essence came to life -- senses amplified, the wolf embraced it like a cloak. Odd, perhaps, but maliciously so. She’d never forgive Rodrigo for the disloyalty, the lies, and the poltroonery they so chose to expel. It was dotish, weak; an unexpired anger harpooned at every nerve, blistered and hot as she stalked beneath the oreg’s wry boughs, their bleak mourns caressing against her spine. He dare do what cannot be undone? Clear defiance was the bedrock of all dishonour, and so was treachery. Coming forward, eyes of stark, pale white befell a child in cold displeasure, breathe ragged as it delved a cruel sneer. Ah, so this was the result of a weakling and its shilpit whore? Smoketrail bled a haze of vivid gold, head craning in attempts to grab them by the scruff –– it would be raucous, rough –– an exile deserved nothing, and she’d to it that they understood this (Rod). A dark, gruesome snarl slaved from the woman’s mouth like grinding gears enwrapped by millenniums of rust, those long, over-extended canines smeared in thick drool. This is how she’d prose punishment, of course. If Rodrigo dared to contest, the queen wouldn’t hesitate to extortion the puny runt’s life in exchange for simple satisfaction. No mercy, no bluff.

OC Note: Exposed is claiming the child into Havok. <3

Psychic 0/15 | Bardic 0/15 | Shadow 0/2 | Air 0/2.
Charm 0/1 | Smoketrail 1/1 | Lacerate 0/1 | Rend 0/1.
Audition ∞ | Radar ∞ | Endurance ∞ | Agile ∞ | Essence ∞.

Action. | "Speech." | 'Thought.' | Element.

Exposed is cold, calculating, disturbed & psychotic.

"Wrong me once, I'll kill you twice."

Rodrigo
Male
Havok Slave
Wolf
© Silverfrost
5.75 years
Height: 34 in
AP: 0AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 175 lbs

Rodrigo heard the voice of what he assumed was an Avatar calling. She was bringing him a child! His leg was still healing and he tried to care for it as best he could to prevent infection and to treat it gently. Seisyll was nowhere to be found and it was only cemented by Syuna calling only his name. He limped to the call but his mother was already there.

The beast dipped his head, assuming a submissive posture with his tail tucked, head lowered, and ears flattened. He smelled his daughter* but with two blind wolves present, he had no clue. Audition and Radar active, he could see the shape of the child held in his mother's jaws. He spoke, his voice in its deference* towards the Queen but an oath sworn nonetheless.

"Chaos Itzpapalotl D'Angelo will be raised to be loyal to Havok and I swear to you that I will never falter in my loyalty to the Empire. He had charmed me, seduced me. And with him gone, I see the stupidity of my traitorous actions. I do not deserve the Lebraid name, as a reminder of my disloyalty. We will never betray the empire for as long as we live."

His spirit truly broken, he reverted back to his ways. He needed to survive and he needed his daughter. This was the way.

OOC⟶ Spar was 24 days ago
*idk if I'm using this word right

Necromancy: 0/3 | Fire: 0/11 | Earth: 0/2 | Kinetic: 0/2 | Shadow: 0/2
Audition: ∞ | Radar: ∞ (0/3) | Smoketrail: 0/1 | Telekinesis: 0/1 | Dart: 0/2 | Banshee: 0/1
PhotoPhilipp Pilz @Unsplash | Texure by AshenSorrow@DA | Texture by mr-tiefenrausch@DA | Table by Silverfrost

Rodrigo can be unpredictable.
Please be warned that he can turn violent.
His actions, thoughts, and speech
do not represent me in any way
He has a Necklace with a black cord with Necromancy
He has a Necklace with a silver chain containing Shadow
He has a Bracelet on his left foreleg containing Fire
Rodrigo's skin is always cold due to passive Necromancy

Chaos
Other
Havok Resident
Wolf
© Silverfrost
1.50 years
Height: 34 in
AP: 166AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 145 lbs

(This post was last modified: 04-18-2021, 11:25 PM by Chaos. Edited 1 time in total.)
OOC⟶

Since Chaos is a baby, feel free to skip them <3

All was warm in Syuna's light. The hellion slept, dreamless in the womb of the divine. But suddenly, they were thrust into the world. Bi-colored eyes of saffron and amethyst opened to process the world. New colors, new smells, new sounds, new creatures. And then they saw a massive creature come towards them. The first being they saw. They had no idea what it was. But it came and took hold of their scruff and the puppy went limp. And then another arrived and Chaos had a strange feeling. This was the second creature they had seen when they came into existence. And then it spoke, talking and talking. The obsidian and quartz child had no clue what it meant. So they kept looking at the newcomer. And then they began yipping. For the first time, a sensation came alive in their stomach. A feeling they didn't like.

They were hungry.

They have venom glands. Please see profile for details

Missy
Female
Havok Herbalist
Hyena
© Lightwood
5.25 years
AP: 82AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 190lbs

(This post was last modified: 04-18-2021, 11:29 PM by Missy. Edited 1 time in total.)

Missy Papa

Well well well.

Today just kept getting better and better! Missy arrived to hear the male speak. Lips twitching into a smile. Bulky body aimed to appear by the queen. She knew where her loyalties lied, but did the loser? The child was eyed for merely a moment, deciding they weren't really worth her time or energy. She snickered.

Missy wore the pelt of the deceased wolf who "seduced" the male (unbeknownst to her), the dead's scent still clinging to her. Surrounding her body with a cloak of the male's smell and death. How lovely. "I can see why you'd say that. After all, you'd shit out any lie to save your ass. Wouldn't you? Hey, weren't you the one who tried running away from the queen? Doesn't seem like a very loyal member to me, your highness.." There was a slight mocking in her otherwise seemingly innocent tone. Yes, she did enjoy spreading seeds of chaos. Anything to make the lessers suffer. Though she had no real reason to hate the male. She was simply promised test subjects to torture. Which she had yet to get any.

Actions | "Speech" | Magic

Healing 0/2 | Shadow 0/2 | Psychic 0/2

Missy is [M] for her language, thoughts, and actions.
She wears a light cream colored pelt as a 'cape' and a necklace made of animal teeth.

Exposed
Female
Havok Queen
Wolf
© Akky
4.5 (11.25) years
AP: 56AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 120lbs

(This post was last modified: 11-24-2021, 01:08 AM by Carina. Edited 2 times in total.)

As if on cue, radar and audition extricated their power at the arrival of a quisling, a failure. The boy’s vowels were intolerable, an absolute atrocity -- perhaps it was fear, a trait she dared not appraise -- they sounded implausible, but most of all desperate. Falter they did, however; were they lying? Or, were they simply using their shilpit whore as an excuse to breathe? It was unpardonable and demoralising of how she’d raised them to be. An odious, sickly, draconian rumble fulminated from the back of Lebraid’s throat, placing the child down as she snarled like a cacodemon from helheim’s caldera. There was wrath, a holocaust so inhumane it practically bled from the queen’s throaty tenor –– eyes of white evinced a vitriolic expression, trying to impale Rodrgio’s very pneuma. Flesh and all, she’d show no mercy here. Coming forward, an attempt to balk the treasonous dog’s personal space was made, barely a foot apart. The wolf, clouded by massacre and eldritch superiority, wanted them to fucking grovel, a glacial, mephitic breath thundering like mountainous rapids. She stared, grim and ghostly. Oh, but the smell of putrescent skin made her gander in mirth; a scoff befell, canines lordly wet. “You speak as if I don’t know the truth,” It needled from the devil’s lips in noxious wisps, “So, do not stand there and try to lie your way out of this, boy. Besides, it seems your fugitive slag is of better use as a robe, don’t you agree?” Morbid, she couldn’t help to laugh at the hyena’s distinguishable fabrication. How delightful it was.

The queen didn’t move from where she stood, though, “Your son is mine, Rodrigo. You may only see him with my supervision––” A pitiless decision, yet Lebraid cared none, “–– Missy, do as you please with this labile traitor and be sure he doesn’t run.” Yes, because should he dare, death would befall them.

Psychic 0/15 | Bardic 0/15 | Shadow 0/2 | Air 0/2.
Charm 0/1 | Smoketrail 1/1 | Lacerate 0/1 | Rend 0/1.
Audition ∞ | Radar ∞ | Endurance ∞ | Agile ∞ | Essence ∞.

Action. | "Speech." | 'Thought.' | Element.

Exposed is cold, calculating, disturbed & psychotic.

"Wrong me once, I'll kill you twice."