Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 14
June 27th - Sep. 7th

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Mar/Apr. '21
Character

Funniest

Devon
[played by Lizzy]
Thread
There's A Reckoning Coming

Census
M F O Total
Canines 68 62 04 134
Felines 80 70 07 157
Herbivores 10 05 00 18
Other Mammals 21 10 01 32
Birds 07 08 00 15
Reptiles 01 02 00 03
Other 18 06 00 24
Overall 192 162 12 366

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado
Spirited_Away

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private faded
Dragos

Mononoke
Female
Aldrnari Healer
Other canine
© Spirited_Away
5.5 (8.25) years
Height: 12.9 in
AP: 49.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 22

faded

Mononoke Abernathy

Mononoke was out exploring, it seemed she was doing that more. Her children were a bit older, just a bit more capable of being on their own for a little bit. It made her wonder if she wanted more kids- well of course she did. But right now? Herleif wasn't around too much, but then again neither was she. They were there for their kids and each other when needed, she loved him with all her heart. What more was there to say? Perhaps they could have tiger kids, or even new guinea singing dog kids. My oh my that would be adorable.

It brought her attention back to Skoll*, how would he do? Mono would shake away the thoughts, looking down and across the rainbow beach. That was where she found a dead rabbit, Zombie activated on it. The small thing slowly but surely stood up and now as she walked down the beach, the undead being followed after her. It made her wonder why she had been blessed with this magic, or blessed in general. The Avatar had come down and given Mono her blessing, a mark on her cheeks. The power it gave her was strong, a good defense for herself.

She Walks. "She Talks."

Dragos
Male
Rogue
Tiger
© Raton
4.5 years
Height: 45in
AP: 12AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 660lbs

RE: faded

On the move again.. Dragos felt that he couldn't just sit still and wait for something interesting to happen - but then again, what could be more interesting than himself and the new found magic he had discovered. Perhaps a friend or two to toy with.. Perhaps a woman to charm?

Again, the male was on his own - or partially so? Did his moving Daemon count as a companion? His blue gaze would turn to rest on the shadow that seemed to move freely from his body, a strangeness that he still had yet to figure out - but surely would one day.. Right? He had found himself at another beach after remaining in the Eastern Lands - it was peculiar, arrayed in colors of the rainbow colors that seemed to turn to the color that they were moved to.

He was laying on his side in the sand - boredom scrolled across his face.. He needed entertainment.. and needed it now. As he lay there Static would activate again for the third time - crackles coursing along his body.. It, again, was strange but he was growing use to it - perhaps one day he would be able to control it and make use of it in later days.

He was just getting to his paws when he caught sight of a small canine. A beautiful creature. Holding his head high the male would stalk in her direction - attempting to pause just a few feet ahead of her in hopes she would stop, a warm smile appearing on his face "Greetings M'lady, I am sorry to bother you but you see I am a bit.. lost, can you perhaps tell me where I am? he asked in his smooth tone - eyes attempting to lock with hers

Action | "Speech" | Magic

Mononoke
Female
Aldrnari Healer
Other canine
© Spirited_Away
5.5 (8.25) years
Linked Accounts

Mononoke Abernathy

Mononoke hadn't been expecting company at this time. Ear flicking as she turned to face the tiger. Most creatures her size should be frightened by such a large creature, she however, was not. He was at least four times her height, at least six times her weight as well. She had magic to best others, she had her tiger form to best others, she had no reason to be scared of someone. She was strong, but could she really muster up the force in her to fight someone and defeat them willingly? The thought shot a mild sense of fear through her, but she pushed it back.

The male talked of being lost, asking if she could help him. It took her a moment to think of an answer but she just gave a kind smile. "You are within the lands of Yavania, a magical place you see. I'm afraid besides that, I cannot help you. Is there somewhere in particular you are looking for? Someone? I'm not sure I can help if that is so, but I can try my best." She had ties did she not? Mono was sure the Dame family could find anyone, and be anyone really. Herleif was her connection, he had brought her into such a massive family that it made her forget the sadness of losing her blood family. Was that bad? She supposed not, it only meant she had moved on.

She Walks. "She Talks."

Dragos
Male
Rogue
Tiger
© Raton
4.5 years
Linked Accounts

Aw! She certainly was cute and so small too - a precious woman that should be held dear and very near ones heart. His eyes softened as he watched her and he merely shook his head "I know no one in these lands, I am new here - I have only arrived not to long ago.. A few months perhaps? Time seems to slip by when one is alone.

Yup, put on airs and make it seem like you are a sad individual that is in desperate need of a friend "I have only run into a few creatures from here and one of them was frightfully rude and didn't want to answer questions and turned me away from his borders Mostly the truth.. okay, not completely the truth. His ears twitched as he looked away for a moment and then back "I must say you are one of the prettiest I have met and warm as well - you are willing to help a stranger and that isn't something others do very much anymore.

Did it make him want to gag eternally when he spoke like this? No. He loved putting on airs in front of women, loved attempting to pull their heartstrings and getting to them to feel sorry for him - - it was something he had always done. However it was with men that he was his true self - harsh and unforgiving and entitled.

"So I thank you for even being willing to help me.. he added in a saddened tone "I suppose me being lost is something that will only ease away if I accept where I am instead of where I should have gone. he said with a slightly laugh.

Mononoke
Female
Aldrnari Healer
Other canine
© Spirited_Away
5.5 (8.25) years
Linked Accounts

Mononoke Abernathy

Dragos had apparently been around Yavania for a few months now, but was unsure. She could understand how time would fly when one was alone. It reminded her of her first while here, she wandered and met many creatures interested in helping her. Then she joined Pyrth with her mother, it was disbanded, she met Herleif, joined the Kingdom and left for the disciples. After that, she returned to the Kingdom with Herleif where they had their kids, she never planned on leaving again. It would be her permanent home, she was aware of this because of Syuna's visit to her. The lioness had told her to follow her heart, and now she was exactly where she wanted to be. For that she would be eternally grateful. "I can understand that, my first while in Yavania was long... I was only young, not even an adult." She offered a soft smile, attempting to sympathize with the man.

Then he spoke of someone being frightfully rude, even turning him away. A frown crossed her face as she shook her head. "I am sorry that some can be that way. You speak of his borders, so I assume you speak of their leader? I feel very sorry for their realm, if that is the kind of leader that runs it." Mononoke, of course, had no idea what it was about and the thought didn't even run across her mind.

In fact, her thoughts halted for a moment when he called her pretty and warm. Mono wasn't entirely sure how to reply, perhaps with a 'Ah thank you, I would say the same but I am taken.' No, no, it was just a compliment. That was normal... Right? Out of mild embarrassment, Totem would activate. She would grow to the size of a tiger, finally the antlers matched her size. After a moment of silence, she realized she hadn't been speaking. "Thank you... I do wish everyone could find at least a little bit of kindness in their hearts, though I must say I haven't met anyone too terrible in my years of being here. Fortunately, the place I live is full of some of the kindest creatures you can ever meet."

Mono released a light-hearted laugh at his words, not mocking but purely understanding. "Once again, I can do none but understand your words. I was the same way once before." Her eyes turned upon him, a smile remaining upon her face. She had completely forgot to explain the entire shifting situation to him, but if he were to ask she'd gladly do so.

She Walks. "She Talks."

OC: looooong post xD sorry

Dragos
Male
Rogue
Tiger
© Raton
4.5 years
Linked Accounts

Dragos raised an eyebrow "So you came here as a child then? How terrible it must have been, frightening too.. I can only imagine. he said shaking his head from side to side. At her comment the male nodded and twitched an ear "He told me it was a realm dominated by felines - I take it that he is being judgemental on other species and told him he was missing out on so many things that were good for kingdoms and homes - apes are one of them, such curious little hands they have! he said - rambling a bit as he went on his little 'rant' of the king who had turned him away. Sure, he hadn't been nice either - but why should he be nice, he was a true prince and that man probably had no true royalty in him.

He would have gone on to say something else had something interesting not caught his eyes. The small dog had changed. That's right changed right before his eyes. Her form was that of a tiger! Was this another form of magic? he had discovered it accidently when he was by himself one day but he didn't know the extent of said magic. He hadn't noticed she hadn't said a word until she spoke again. Blinking he shook his head slightly

"Yes.. yes kindness.. he said a bit distracted. How had the woman done that? Would it be rude to ask? Sure he was rude and entitled but only to men, women deserved to be treated with love and respect .. and as for his flirting he believed it to be harmless for it often didn't lead anywhere.. He just liked to point things out.. If someone was beautiful he would tell them, but weren't all women?

Would asking how she did that be considered rude?

Realizing his words had been unintelligable he frowned "Do forgive me, I have never seen anyone do something like that before. he said, momentarily distracted from his flirtations. Something had peaked his curiosity and he wanted to know about it.

Action | "Speech" | Magic