Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 14
June 27th - Sep. 7th

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Mar/Apr. '21
Character

Funniest

Devon
[played by Lizzy]
Thread
There's A Reckoning Coming

Census
M F O Total
Canines 68 62 04 134
Felines 80 70 07 157
Herbivores 10 05 00 18
Other Mammals 21 10 01 32
Birds 07 08 00 15
Reptiles 01 02 00 03
Other 18 06 00 24
Overall 192 162 12 366

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado
Spirited_Away

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome Dangerous Waters

Draconis
Male
Vipera King
Tiger
© Marissa
5.75 (9) years
Height: 40
AP: 38AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 250

Dangerous Waters

Between the father and king duties that he had, he wasn't getting much sleep. He made sure that the borders were still patrolled but he also push himself beyond that. He had to find her - it had been how long since her disappearance?

He didn't even want to think about the possibility of something happening to her that forced her to stay away. He wouldn't think about the what if situations. Those situations wouldn't do any good. It wouldn't bring his daughter back. It wouldn't suddenly fix everything. Draco had to be patient but even his patience was running on a very thin rope. He was returning home after pushing himself for too long. If he didn't have fur, his circles under his eyes would clearly be showing. He resisted the urge to yawn.

Would he even be able to sleep at this point? Oh, he was sure that once he laid down, he would be out. But it wouldn't be a restful sleep. He'd expanded past some of the territories that bordered the Cove. There had been zero sign of Eliana. Of course, if she wasn't actually in the area.... He didn't know what he could do. He could think of when Ankaa had gotten taken. They hadn't known where she was. At least, not until later on. Would this be the same thing? Would he need to wait for something to break? For something to slip and for him to find any sort of sign where she was at?

Was she even in Yavania still? He didn't have the answers and it simply ticked him off. He started to head toward the den that he shared with his mate and their youngest. He need some sleep, even if it wasn't going to be very restful. At least he wouldn't be running on complete empty.

"Speak."
stock from Leo Messana

Carina
Female
Vipera Queen
Tiger
© Akky
4.25 (9.25) years
Height: 42in
AP: 91AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 397lbs

RE: Dangerous Waters

(This post was last modified: 07-21-2021, 11:58 PM by Carina. Edited 2 times in total.)

My last made me feel like I would never try again,
but when I saw you I felt something I never felt.

The sabbatical of Draconis’ daughter had become an alarming worriment.

Time was of the essence. A routine check of the borders gave palpable insight, surety; tracker orbiting, nimble paws hastened the pace of Carina’s steps. She hadn’t considered the severity of their cardinal issues, yet knew it wouldn’t be so easily forgotten -- eyes of tempestuous ocean’s birled ebulliently, noticing the king himself. Well, this was opportune. “Brother,” The porcelain cooed like a vogue of white grandeur, pelisses of diamantes wisping in every breath, “I’ve yet to provide intel on your daughter, but what of you?” It was direct, maladroit –– straight to the point, be it may an irascible subject –– for blueblood’s, family meant everything. It was do or die, a troth most patriotic. Even for ‘Rina, a queen beneath their mother’s teachings, she’d do what must be done; ivory hairs brimmed in airy prowess, eyeing the golden man firmly, meticulously. What would they do?

Air 0/11 | Electricity 0/6 | Water 0/2.
Untraceable 0/1 | Nimble 1/1 | Echo 0/1 | Affliction 0/1.
Tracker ∞.

"Carina Speaks." | "Narcissa Speaks."
stock from Bernie Catterall

Wears a silver-woven bracelet with blue gemstones & a diamond headpiece.