Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Fall Year 14
Oct. 21st - Dec. 2nd

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: July/Aug. '21
Character

Friendliest & Best Mage

Hera
[played by Raton]

Adrian
[played by Makao]
Thread
[TS] Sneakin' Sneakin'

Census
M F O Total
Canines 68 62 04 134
Felines 80 70 07 157
Herbivores 10 05 00 18
Other Mammals 21 10 01 32
Birds 07 08 00 15
Reptiles 01 02 00 03
Other 18 06 00 24
Overall 192 162 12 366

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado
Spirited_Away

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome [TS] Sneakin' Sneakin'

Tora
Female
Vrai Resident
Tiger
© Lizzy
0.50 years
Height: 36in
AP: 50AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 220

[TS] Sneakin' Sneakin'

Tora peered around the grass. The rain was falling down on her harder but she was determined. No one was gonna keep her in the house. She was bored and there was nothing to do. She didn't see her Mom or Dad so she moved forwards. Inch by inch. Stleathily she kept her short body close to the ground. She was on a hill so the rain was flowing away from her thankfully. She tilted her head towards the sky. Companion activated as a monkey appeared on her back. But due to the rain she assumed it was just the rain dumping a bit more rain on her.

Her ears flicked to and fro as she scented the borders coming up. This was the longest she'd ever walked but she was excited. Her tail flicked behind her before she looked around once more. A smirk came to her face before she crossed the border. Once she was over it, she wasn't sure what to do. No animals were stirring and it seemed like she was the only one there. The lump on her back had disappeared. She saw a small shrub near the borders and moved under it before shaking off her fur. The rain was fun plus maybe her Daddy could come find her and play. Either that or she'd have to find something else to amuse herself but for the moment she was going to rest.

Arcturus
Male
Vrai King
Tiger
© Spirited_Away
4.25 years
Height: 45
AP: 60.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 660

RE: [TS] Sneakin' Sneakin'

Arcturus Black-Lestrange

I wanna be a good boy
I wanna be a gangster
'Cause you can be the beauty
And I could be the monster

Arc was of course scouting the land he wanted to claim, but when would he do that? He wasn't too sure, but hopefully it would be soon. He was heading back to the realm, tail flowing behind him as he did so. Swarm sent about half a dozen little bird shadows directly in front of him, he watched them with interest. Before he could make it home, a certain scent passed by him. A frown crossing his face. A child? More specifically of Vrai, but he remembered no one else having kids besides Rowle. Perhaps one of his children had gotten loose?

His steps altered their course, heading for the scent. It wasn't right for a child to be wandering around, and as he got closer he could indeed confirm this was one of his kids. Looked like his woman, that was for damn sure. Arcturus had remembered hearing the names, but he wasn't sure which one of them this one was. "Are you Tora, Balor, Quinn, or Imogen?" That was all of them right? Or did he accidentally add a name? He didn't remember quite well enough, but whatever. He was sure the kid would correct him if he was wrong." I am your uncle, I think you'd be smart to return with me. I'm not sure if your father will appreciate you sneaking off." He expected to be listened to, even if this wasn't one of his kids.

Action | "Speech." | Magic
Shadow 2/3 | Divination 0/2 | Psychic 0/2 | Agile ∞ | Specimen ∞

Code by Kaitlyn!

Hs voice sounds like Denzel Washington's

Tora
Female
Vrai Resident
Tiger
© Lizzy
0.50 years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 08-04-2021, 05:55 PM by Tora.)

Tora heard paw steps through the rain and peeked through the brush to see a dark tiger. He smelled like Daddy but her hopes were dashed when it wasn't him. She wanted to play. When he asked her name she scoffed in child like indignation. He didn't even know her name? 'ou don' eben know my name? Obiously not my siblings. I'm Tora." She said with a slight hiss as her ears pressed against her head. Sure she kind of looked like Imogen but she was much cooler looking.

When he said he was her uncle she gazed at his dark face not impressed. He wanted her to return home. She didn't want to go home. She wanted to play out here in the rain. "Or we play out here. If he don' like it Daddy can find us. Plus you're here now so its not like I sneakin'. If you don' play wif me den i tell Daddy you kidnapped me." She said with a glint in her green eyes. She moved slightly away from the bush but not enough to fully come out of it. She sat with her tail wrapped around her paws as she gazed up at her 'uncle'.

Arcturus
Male
Vrai King
Tiger
© Spirited_Away
4.25 years
Linked Accounts

Arcturus Black-Lestrange

I wanna be a good boy
I wanna be a gangster

He stared down at the child, rather intensely that is. Her name was Tora, so he glanced around for a moment and committed the name to memory. Arc would have to find out which kiddo was which, or else he would be getting them mixed up. He looked down to her, face rather blank. "Nice to meet you Tora, my name is Arcturus. You can call me Uncle Arc." That was okay, right? Yeah, it seemed fitting. But he had never really been around kids before, and this one wasn't even his own. In a way sure, but that was only through blood and she was his niece.

Apparently, she was stubborn much like her father. If Rowle didn't like it, he could come find them. He didn't understand the kidnapping logic, as he would be returning with her rather than leaving with her. A frown presented on his face, Arc wasn't much of a guy for play. He wasn't even sure how you would play with a child, with a few more glances around he smoothed out his answer. "I don't wish to be in trouble with your father, and I will be if I don't bring you back. So, how about we play a game while we head home?" If that didn't work, he didn't even know what else to say. 'How in the heck was he supposed to do this?'

Code by Kaitlyn!

Lorcan
Male
Vipera Resident
Tiger
© Marissa
3 years
Height: 34
AP: 134AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 195

The eldest son of Draco and Finlay had decided that his sister was less likely to be in the north. It had been a considerable amount of time from her disappearance. He was certainly optimistic that she even remained in Yavania in general. He stepped through the divine lands without much issue. The tiger hadn't realized that he wasn't the only Malfoy male to make that same conclusion. He heard something from behind him. He immediately paused and turned his head to look only to find his father not that far behind him. He wasn't even positive if the older male had taken notice of him or not. "Father," his voice wasn't loud but it wasn't soft either. He spoke in a monotone voice. He had no other focus on his mind than to find his sister.

The strawberry tiger blinked and his eyes focused on his eldest son. He didn't speak the male's name or even offer a verbal greeting. He merely brushed against his son's side as he continued his southward march. He didn't have to look to know that Lorcan had fallen into step beside him.

The sense of time faded as the two Malfoy men marched. They kept their eyes open, glancing around themselves in obvious hope. It wasn't until they came into the hills that something seemed to be going right for them. Lorcan didn't know how long it took them to cross the Hills until they were near the borders to the next land. That was when Lorcan paused, his eyes catching something. He turned his gaze fully upon them to see an adult male tiger with that of a cub. From the distance between them, the words were lost. Draco paused the second that his son had. He followed the diminutive tiger's gaze until his blue eyes landed upon the two creatures standing next to each other.

Draco didn't bother to communicate his intention to his son. He changed his direction, heading toward the pair. As he grew closer and the winds shifted, Draco picked up a scent that he hadn't found any trace of for months. The breath was almost shoved out of his chest. His attention wasn't on that of the adult male but the tiny cub at the male's side. She was the one that carried the heavy scent of her mother - his only daughter. Extended link allowed the thoughts of the male tiger to actively be sent to his mate. Fin, I caught the scent of Eliana in the south. His mental voice almost choked before he added: I haven't taken notice of her but there is a cub that carries her scent heavily.

Lorcan was slower than his father in reacting and changing direction. But he noticed the exact same thing that his father had noticed. Eliana. His sister was around here and he could only hope that it was close. "Excuse us," the younger adult male said in voice that he purposely made dry. "But I was hoping that you might be able to assist me." He didn't mention what it was that he might need aid for. While Lorcan attempted to offer conversation to the adult male, the Vipera King studied the small child. The more that he looked at her, the more he could picture Eliana as a cub. He had no doubts, even if he didn't have foulproof, that this little girl was his granddaughter.

Draconis speaks | Lorcan speaks

Rowle
Male
Vrai Baron
Tiger
© Akky
4 years
Height: 47in
AP: 203.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 685lbs

(This post was last modified: 08-07-2021, 07:36 AM by Akky. Edited 2 times in total.)

Carina Malfoy

The sabbatical of Draconis’ daughter had intensified.

Time was of the essence.

A routine check of the borders gave palpable insight, surety; tracker orbiting, nimble paws hastened the pace of Carina’s steps. She hadn’t considered the severity of their cardinal issues, yet knew it wouldn’t be so easily forgotten -- eyes of tempestuous ocean’s birled ebulliently, following the king under untraceable’s spell. Well, would it be opportune? It was speculative, for now. She had no intentions of engaging until sights befell a man and child, one of which possessed the familiar redolence of Eliana. But, why? The turbulent of dubiety boiled in the queen’s stomach, robe of ivory brimming with abstruse dominance, grandeur, as to assert a means of repute. “Brother,” The porcelain cooed like a vogue of white perfume, pelisses of diamantes wisping in every breath upon arrival, “What’s going on?” It was direct, maladroit –– straight to the point, be it may an irascible subject –– for blueblood’s, family meant everything. If they, perchance, had anything to do with Draconis’ daughter’s disappearance, an arbitration was to be made. After all, a troth be most patriotic. Even for ‘Rina, a queen beneath their mother’s teachings, she’d do what must be done; head risen in airy prowess, she eyed the pair meticulously, sharply.

Air 0/11 | Electricity 0/6 | Water 0/2.
Untraceable 1/1 | Nimble 1/1 | Echo 0/1 | Affliction 0/1.
Tracker ∞.

Rowle Black

As if a dudgeon of a thousand knives shot from the flagitious man’s tenor, he stalked from the arms of Vrai in search for their runaway prodigy; ire was an understatement, to say the least, and he snarled, low. Rowle almost importuned for them to prate a biblical of hogwash, an excuse, because then it’d give him a reason to punish them for their stupidity. Yes, to make a statement out of what they should not do. It was insensible, foolish -- the titanous man orchestrated a grisly, demonic growl as he approached, realising they weren’t alone. No, this simply will not do. Why hadn’t Arcturus obliterated the cretin’s that dare obtrude? Eyes of chartreuse and garnet bellied a teratoid stare, deepened by a volcanic plume as an ambiance of treachery and deviance enshrouded the tiger’s hellish divinity. A perfume of death permeated from his very skin, rancid and ritually raw. He didn’t like outsider’s so close to his children; did they yearn to be skinned, mutilated and abashed? Such could be arranged, of course. Rowle therein attempted to stand over Tora in dark possession, salivated hisses purling from his inky lips. “You stray too far from home, girl,” It tore like fleshly relics and fissured marrow, “Do not leave my sights again.” There was irascibility, fury –– he didn’t care for the trio, yet –– an endeavour to prod the child backwards was prosecuted.

If they chose defiance, he’d teach a fucking lesson.

Fire 0/2 | Kinetic 0/2 | Shadow 0/2.
Lacerate 0/1 | Affliction 0/1 | Identify 0/1.

Tora
Female
Vrai Resident
Tiger
© Lizzy
0.50 years
Linked Accounts

When her uncle told her what to call him she nodded. "Otay Uncle Arc." She said in a high pitched voice. Her focus was mainly on him though her eyes narrowed when he wanted to take her back home. She just got out here and already he wanted her to get back? "Dat's silly. I don't wanna go back yet. Daddy needs to find me. P'us home is close, game out here. We can p'ay tag!" She said in a for sure voice.

However it didn't take long before strangers showed. They weren't as tall as Daddy or uncle arc but they were the first strangers she'd ever met. Her ears pinned to her head and a small his escaped her as she took a step closer to her uncle. Maybe this was a bad idea. She didn't want to play anymore. Then before she could turn to make a run for home another tiger showed up and her face scrunched up in fear.

However, her Daddy came. She looked up at him when he stood over her and relief echoed out of her throat as she attempted to nuzzle his front paw. She was much to short to reach anything else. Daddy and Uncle Arc would keep her safe. She allowed him to push her back but a smile came to her face at his words before she peeked up at him. "You's late Daddy. I got to da borders all by myself." She said with a deviant smile not at all cowed by his hiss. However, she wouldn't be leaving the safety of his paws. She didn't like strangers. She kept her small body pressed closer behind the paw that prodded her back. The border was close but the storm clouds made it a bit harder to see it. All thoughts of play were kept in the back of her mind as she glanced curiously at the new strangers now that her Daddy was here to give her a bit of confidence.

Arcturus
Male
Vrai King
Tiger
© Spirited_Away
4.25 years
Linked Accounts

Arcturus Black-Lestrange

I wanna be a good boy
I wanna be a gangster

Her voice was high pitched, just how a childs should be. Arc did wish she was older, so maybe she would understand that they'd have to return home and out of this storm. He had seen some of the worst of it, having drug Sai's body away. Once again, Tora argued with him. He released a heavy sigh, prepared to break it to the child that this was not safe weather. The words failed to escape him as a sound alerted him to anothers presence, two tigers. Both were a fair bit shorter, skinnier than he. The wanted assistance, but he focused more on covering Tora a bit more than the small gathering that had seemed to have begun.

"Of course, what can I do for you?" Arc made sure to return the dry tone. All he wanted to know was their business and how soon he could leave. He did not want to deal with these men, let alone chat. They smelt of another realm, that meant they were of no interest to him. It didn't take too long for a white tigress to appear. She sure was a beauty, it would add nice to his collection if he so wished. Not yet though, this was a situation he didn't want to step a foot in so far. Besides, with a child here and only himself he was sure they would overpower him.

Another sound from behind caused him to whip around, but he only saw his brother. It put him at more ease that the towering man had arrived. He and Rowle? He was certain the two of them could take on the three if it called for it. For now, he awaited their reply.

Code by Kaitlyn!

Lorcan
Male
Vipera Resident
Tiger
© Marissa
3 years
Height: 34
AP: 134AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 195

Lorcan took noticed of the male that came from the inside of the realm lands. Though he noticed him, he wrote him off as unimportant at the moment.... Until it was that he caught the scent of his sister upon him. He kept his face stoic, pulling upon everything that he had learned from observing his father and his level head. He also certainly noticed that his aunt had trailed them. For now, Lorcan needed to get the information that he needed. "Have you seen a female tiger that has blue and green eyes? She's russet red but has gold stripes." Did he think that they would openly admit what he already knew? No, no, he did not.

While he allowed for his son to take point, the male continued to observe the cub. He was almost 99 percent positive that this child before him was his granddaughter. She carried the scent of Eliana. He noticed that his sister had seemingly followed up him. He briefly glanced to her before he turned his attention to the male that was suddenly towering over the girl. Draco's face didn't show any emotion that he felt. He kept it buried down so deep that he seemed emotionless. The male before them smelled of the girl.... and of his daughter. That too confirmed the speculations that he had about the status of his daughter. He was also very much aware that it was possible that these male tigers had taken her. There was no way that Eliana would disappear without a trace. There was no way that she would find a mate and have children and not bring them to her parents.

His son might wish to hear the words from the males before them. He was curious about why she was here but he also needed to make sure. He had to know that she was here and he wasn't imagining it. And he knew one thing that she would never deny. She would never not come to a call from her family. So, the older male roared for his daughter.

Draconis speaks | Lorcan speaks

Rowle
Male
Vrai Baron
Tiger
© Akky
4 years
Height: 47in
AP: 203.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 685lbs

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2021, 04:08 PM by Akky. Edited 1 time in total.)
Rowle Black

A sonorous, deep, tumultuous thunderstrike crazed against the earth in tyrannical claps, fracturing like swells as it rolled atop the seabed of verdure.

Dark, eldritch, godly.

Rowle didn’t care much for public affairs, however when it came to power, hegemony and absolute averment, a churlish obsession cloaked him barbarously. What did they hope to achieve? A sentimental conversation? My, the gods must’ve been toying with the man’s desires; a porcelain doll, perfectly propitious to the possessiveness he so dourly enriched. Eyes of chartreuse and rotten garnet evinced a covetous glare, sheepish and evil -- lips souse, a shiver mauled the beast’s spine. He ignored the child’s gloat, for now. As of this moment, it was hatred that fed Rowle’s hunger for superiority, damnation; he’s manipulative and villainous, fuelling a mountain of gluttony to get exactly what he wants. And then they asked, however that wasn’t all. They fucking dare? Vrai had no knowledge of his wife’s name, and nor did he intend to share it –– a ghastly snarl whisked from the man’s throat like titanic drumbeats –– the rain continued to pour, heavily. To exercise unscrupulous domination, or perhaps influence, over anyone and anything became a fervency he couldn’t immure forever. There was an expression of fire, hauteur and hellish chagrin. Still, there was pleasure that came out of pain, impurity; a sadists cold delicacy. The man’s addiction to it ran deeper than bottomless chasm’s, a cavalier of weaponry at its most cosmic catastrophe to come out on top. He wouldn’t regale to the outsider’s enquires, despite a call being heralded for the redheaded wife, “What’s it to you, kitten?” The words spat, imagining them as a trophy made of mince and bones. To say he’s possessive was an understatement.

The baron coronates a mercurial nature at best, and like a brew of noxious potions, its concoctions are irreligious, inconclusive, pleaded by uncertainty. They wouldn’t take what was rightfully his, not now, not ever.

OC Note: Carina can be skipped for now, she’s watching. <3

Fire 0/2 | Kinetic 0/2 | Shadow 0/2.
Lacerate 0/1 | Affliction 0/1 | Dart 0/1 | Identify 0/1.

Action. | "Speech." | Element.
stock by OnceAndFutureLaura