Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Summer Year 14
Sep. 8th - Oct. 20th

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: July/Aug. '21
Character

Friendliest & Best Mage

Hera
[played by Raton]

Adrian
[played by Makao]
Thread
[TS] Sneakin' Sneakin'

Census
M F O Total
Canines 68 62 04 134
Felines 80 70 07 157
Herbivores 10 05 00 18
Other Mammals 21 10 01 32
Birds 07 08 00 15
Reptiles 01 02 00 03
Other 18 06 00 24
Overall 192 162 12 366

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado
Spirited_Away

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private [TS] run boy run
Alucard

Sebastian
Male
Valkyrja Cadet
Wolf
© Spirited_Away
2.5 (3.5) years
Height: 36
AP: 19AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 200

[TS] run boy run

Sebastian Dame-Bards

Sebastian was once again on his way out, the rain was splattering down but this time there was no thunder or lightning. It had clearly cooled off, but most of the ground was flooded (a tad bit soaked up by the wet moss underfoot). He wandered through, horns piercing the air as he went. His Companion sat on one of his twines, tucked into himself and looking absolutely miserable. He spotted a little bit of cover a little ways ahead, frowning as he went to hurry up with Skitter. His packed pick up, but his fire magic had a different plan, Thrusters activating and sending him forward, but in a zig zag fashion as he moved his legs in panic.

Sebastian ended up coming to a dead stop right outside the dry spot, face down in the wet moss that is. Sitting up, he shook off his pelt with a groan. Ouch, now he was completely and utterly soaked. Sam was gone, however, and as he looked around he noticed the bird laying in the water as well. He peeled himself up, glaring at Sebastian. 'What the else was that for?' The angry words entered his head and the wolf snorted.

"You really think I meant to do that?" Sebastian turned and stepped into the little bit of cover, Sam catching up and once again landing in his antlers. Why was he out here at this time? Sebastian wasn't too sure.

He Walks. "He Talks." Magic
Metal 0/5 | Fire 8/12 | Electricity 3/5 | Anima 0/2 | Companion 0/1

I Tried To Scream

But My Head Was

Underwater

Sebastians voice is that of Jensen Ackles as he kind of reminds me of Dean from Supernatural <3 (ima geek)

Alucard
Male
Valkyrja Einherjar
Wolf
© Mangled
3.25 years
Height: 34in
AP: 42AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 175lbs.

RE: [TS] run boy run

Alucard Hellsing

Alucard had ended up short of Mojave Tundra, passing between birch tree woods and a very obvious volcano; he ended up in a land of towering bamboo. The man had always imagined a bamboo forest to be in a little warmer climates... never awfully close to the frigid and mostly dead vastness just beyond it. Though, he had questions, that wasn't exactly on the forefront of his mind at the moment. Right now the Einherjar was not exactly living up to what the status of what would show up in anyone's mental image. No, a warrior should not and would not be caught cringing at the feeling of his toes sinking into the soaked abundance of moss beneath him. He's waded through water before, and he knows how to swim. But this shallow low-rise nonsense gave him an oddly gross feeling trying to navigate it.

And then his right paw sunk deeper than expected into a trap of mud... ick. But before he could fully raise it back up to examine the damage done to his fair black coat -- now caked in sloppy earth, ears perked at the sound of footsteps just up ahead. Though it was hard to identify the other canine at first, he eventually recognized the light brown coat and elk-like antlers he remembers only one other person of having. Well, it would seemed like Sebastian was not having this problem, so Alucard needed to flick this mess off quickly and -- What the hell?

Alucard watched in utter bewilderment as the larger man shot himself to and fro like a mini-rocket, just barely colliding with the bamboo obstacles littered about. The single Winged audience member watched in a divide of hilarity and horror before the man finally halted dead in his tracks with a face full of wet moss. Alucard simply stood there to process the scene's absurdity, not quite moving until he forced his jaw shot (though, not even realizing his mouth was agape to begin with until now).

It started with a cough, a vain attempt at keeping his amusement to himself, before he could no longer restrain the inward snicker. Boisterous chortles rolled out of him as he pulled his paw out of the mudtrap and approached the subject of his entertainment. “Oh, that was wonderful! The man began before he quietened his laughter to speak properly, attempting to join Sebastian in the dry spot. He didn't want him to feel too bad about it, lest he kick him out of the small refuge. “When is your next show? I'm a die-hard fan.”

Or, maybe he did...

Action | Speech | Magic
Kati.H

•Due to Chill, his body temperature is as uncomfortably cold as a corpse.

Sebastian
Male
Valkyrja Cadet
Wolf
© Spirited_Away
2.5 (3.5) years
Height: 36
AP: 19AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 200

Sebastian Dame-Bards

Sebastian was enjoying not having any spectators. That was until that annoying sound met his ears, someone was laughing at him. His eyes connected with the darkened man, he remembered him. The guys name, he believed, was Alucard right? They had met before he joined the Valkyrja, but he had also been at the arena. He had gotten to the other guys before him, he was promoted because of it. 'And you're not good enough for that, are you?' Sebastian pushed away the thoughts, forcing a playful glare. "Shut up."

The words were shot out, an obvious tease as it was. "If you have any magic, you gotta know what a new spell activating is like. Sweeps you off your feet, metaphorically and literally." Look at him playing the good guy, using big words. Sebastian couldn't help the thoughts of self doubt that invaded his mind. He hadn't been good enough to even get a shot at the other guys, so what was he? It was plain and simple, an obvious thought to him.

He Walks. "He Talks." Magic
Metal 0/5 | Fire 8/12 | Electricity 3/5 | Anima 0/2 | Companion 0/1

I Tried To Scream

But My Head Was

Underwater

Sebastians voice is that of Jensen Ackles as he kind of reminds me of Dean from Supernatural <3 (ima geek)

Alucard
Male
Valkyrja Einherjar
Wolf
© Mangled
3.25 years
Height: 34in
AP: 42AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 175lbs.

Alucard Hellsing

Alucard stepped into the refuge with ease, though, refraining from shaking his coat out from the water that had soaked his fur. He was not that much of a jerk. It was like his fur wanted to absorb practically everything, whether it be torid sunlight or pouring rain. It would be times like these when the weather was unfavorable towards thick dark fur, that Alucard could consider himself envious of Sebastian's much lighter and less dense coat. He would not, however, admit that aloud, much less praisingly.

I see. My magic is usually weak and slow in it's early blooming, so I'm glad yours starts off rather...zippy.” The man responded with a grin, sarcasm leaking from smooth tones. “So what are you doing all the way out here in a dreary day like this? Don't tell me this is some type of odd training of yours.” Even if it were, Alucard struggled to see the point in walking through the mud and sludge. Endurance building, perhaps? That is still such a gross way to go about it though. Whatever the case, he was still curious to know what the other man was up to these days. Despite first meeting an eternity ago, they had never spoken much in all the brief encounters they had.

Speaking & Magic

•Due to Chill, his body temperature is as uncomfortably cold as a corpse.